Sister's Home Movies Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katrina was practically staying with us now and I had the most amazing freshman year sandwiched between her and Maryanne every night. Katrina loved being in videos as much as she enjoyed posing for Chris' camera. Mark was treated to some amazing footage.

One thing I didn't film was the evening Maryanne and Katrina teamed up to make me their boy toy. They started with a dual blowjob, each licking opposite sides of my cock before they shared it between their mouths, trading off swallowing my cum. They finished up the evening with Katrina on my face and Maryanne on my cock while they kissed and fondled each other's tits. Damn, I blew a boatload of cum that night.

We haven't talked much about the future or what happens when Mark gets home but for now everything is perfect. Besides, isn't living in the present one of the secrets to a happy, healthy life? Well, it sure as hell is if that present includes two insatiable beauties!