Sisters in Sin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They'll know they were tricked as well." Victoria smiled, "You promised them something you didn't have and are now going to try to sell them a lesser product," she sighed, "That should do wonders for your reputation."

"Vicky..."

"Don't play with fire if you can't get burned. You did this to yourself. Now save some face and get me out of here without them knowing I was..."

She stopped, as willing to try anything, Allison dropped down to her knees and taking Victoria's hand looked up at her. "Please Lady Felicia? Please help me! I'll do anything you ask in return, no matter what it is, I'll do it!"

"Oh, have some dignity." Victoria rolled her eyes.

"Please!" Allison pushed her lip out into her best pout, the one where her lower lip trembled and widening her bright green eyes, she spoke in her little girl voice, "Please do this for me Vicky, and your bratty little sister will be ever so grateful!"

Victoria paused and her eyes narrowed in thought. The phone buzzed again and placing her cheek against Victoria's hand, she looked up at her and added a soft whimper to the pout.

Victoria sighed heavily, "Fine, have them come in and I will at least discuss it and make it look as if it's me not cooperating rather than you being the manipulative brat you are."

"Thank you so much Victoria!" Allison jumped to her feet; as long as Victoria was here there was still a chance! Heading for the door she called over her shoulder "And I mean it! If you do this for me I owe you big time."

When Victoria didn't reply Allison turned to see she had walked back to the wall and was staring intently at the image of the sisters in sin her hand once again tracing the curve of the brunette's ass.

*****

Allison sat nervously at the end of the conference table as the presentation began. As the two ideas she'd originally cobbled together to offer some safer approaches Victoria might go for began to play, she frowned.

She already knew once Sisters and Sin was shown there would be no doubt which was the best approach. Ignoring the first set of images which consisted of two women on a beach under the moonlight, Allison looked over to her left where Jasmine and Simone were sitting.

The two women were just as, if not more attractive, than the models Allison had used in the presentations. Jasmine was a tall slender blonde with grey eyes and high cheekbones that Allison could easily see landing her on the cover of any woman's magazine.

From the neck down however, it could be any men's magazine or website. Jasmine's impressive breasts were all but falling out of the tight low cut black dress she was wearing. Although the dress was long, it was slit up to the hip on the left showing the entire length of her well shaped leg.

Next to her, Simone was just as attractive, but a total opposite of her lover. A brunette with a gorgeous coffee and cream complexion, Simone's brown eyes were wide and expressive, giving her a look of innocence that was totally misleading.

Her long black hair was down and the only thing on her back, which was completely exposed in the revealing red dress she was wearing. The dress tied around her neck and crisscrossed over her small perky tits. The dress was tight enough to not only show off that she wasn't wearing a bra, but that there were hoops through both her nipples.

The backless dress exposed her smooth flesh down to the large butterfly tramp stamp tattoo just over the curve of her ass. The dress was as short as it was tight and Allison had no doubt anyone sitting across from her would get quite a show if she were to uncross her legs.

As the second presentation came on, featuring two women dancing suggestively in a club, Allison found it ironic that Victoria, by far, was the most conservatively dressed. Jasmine and Simone on the other hand would be welcome at any Circle meeting.

At the thought of Victoria, Allison turned her head to the right, where she was sitting. Victoria was watching the video and doing a good job of feigning interest.

As Allison stared at her, she had the distinct impression Victoria knew she was looking and deliberately ignoring her. Allison felt a sinking feeling in her stomach as it dawned on her that Victoria was not going to cooperate.

Right now the best she could hope for was that Victoria meant what she said and would make it seem that she was the problem and allow Allison to save some face. As it was Victoria had already saved her some embarrassment.

When Allison had left the office to greet the girls and invite them in for a drink, she had forgotten to shut the lap top off. It had occurred to her just as she was opening the door and she'd had a moment of panic until she saw Victoria had closed it.

Victoria greeted Jasmine and Simone pleasantly and as they sat around Allison's desk having a drink, was quite chatty. Having spent a lot of time on the West Coast for work, Victoria knew many of the same people Jasmine did and the conversation was friendly and unforced.

As they spoke, Allison noticed Simone not just staring at her, but blatantly checking her out. When she caught her staring directly at her chest, Simone simply gave her a sultry smile and a wink.

After the drink they had gone to the main conference room and Allison had a hard time keeping a straight face as she took in the look on the faces of the men they passed.

Eyes widened and there was more than one comical double take as the parade of four gorgeous women made their way down through the firm.

Once they'd arrived in the conference room, Allison frowned when she realized the air conditioning was on the fritz. She silently cursed herself for not remembering that and booking one of the other rooms.

She apologized and offered them to go back to her office, but with another sexy smile, Simone commented a little sweating wasn't necessarily a bad thing and gave Allison another wink.

Allison returned the wink and playing along to gain any advantage she could, decided to remove her blouse and as she took her time laying it over the back of her chair, leaned over far enough to give her prospective client a good view down her shirt.

When she looked up, she caught Jasmine looking as well and when she noticed Allison looking, commented that, no, where they were would be just fine. Allison laughed, but as she hit the lights to begin the presentation saw Victoria rolling her eyes at her.

Allison was pulled from her thoughts by the words, "Partners in Life." She looked over at the girls and saw Simone smile and whisper something to Jasmine who emitted a naughty giggle and slipped her arm around her.

Allison bit her lip as the words "Sisters in sin" were uttered and felt a wave of mixed emotions when Jasmine exclaimed, "Oh, that's perfect!" she clapped her hands and with a low whistle Simone added, "Damn that's hot, I love it!"

Her stomach fluttering, Allison rolled her chair back far enough to hit the lights. As she rolled back forward she looked under the table and saw that Simone had her shoe off and was playfully running her foot along Jasmine's leg.

"So," Allison began nervously, "I take it you like this one the best?"

"Not even close!" Simone laughed, "And not just the best of these, Allison, this is better by far than anything we've seen!"

"I think the scene where they're playing under the table sets the last image up beautifully." Jasmine told her, "It tells me work hard, play hard!"

"And the pose." Simone released a sigh that was close to a moan, "So sexy, so intimate, look at how they're looking at each other it not only says lust, it says love!" turning to Jasmine she put on a pout remarkably like Allison's and exclaimed, "Baby, I so want this!"

With a laugh, Jasmine slapped her palm on the table, "Sold!"

"I...that's wonderful!" Allison declared, hoping she sounded enthusiastic, and looking over at Victoria to see her reaction.

She was looking across the table at Jasmine and Simone and Allison felt her heart sink at the serious look on her face.

This wasn't going to turn out well for her. She took a deep breath and asked, "So there's nothing you would change, its perfect as it is?"

"Well," Jasmine put her finger up, "One thing I'd like is a little more contrast with the brunette."

"What do you mean?" Victoria asked, speaking for the first time since they'd entered the room.

"I like that the women are opposite in hair color and body style. The toned look of the blond and the other woman being a little softer is a nice touch."

"But?" Allison prodded.

"I'd like to see more contrast in skin tone, what do you think my love?" Jasmine asked Simone.

"Oh, you mean like us?" she laughed.

"Exactly."

"So you would like to go with someone more fair skinned?" Allison asked.

"Exactly and not a little, but a lot, not ghostly, but pretty light."

"Maybe I should look for a red head." Allison suggested, "They're usually the fairest skinned women."

"Not really." Victoria said, "There are a lot of brunettes with that skin tone," she shrugged, "if nothing else the goth look would work."

"Not goth." Jasmine shook her head, "They model all of Simone's lingerie, I don't want them for this, I want to stay with a dark haired, fair skinned beauty."

"Fair enough." Allison said, and then giggled nervously, "So to speak."

"Okay, so I do have one big question." Simone said, "Why aren't you in this picture, Victoria?"

Here we go, Allison thought dejectedly. She looked over at Victoria who still wouldn't look at her and started to speak, but Victoria beat her to it.

"Quite honestly there was an issue with time. You didn't give Allison a lot of notice to work with and I had prior engagements in Europe and could not be here for the shoot."

"Oh, I see." Jasmine nodded, "So this woman is a placeholder. You'll be in the final presentation."

"I'm sorry Jasmine, but I am not sure I will be."

"Excuse me?" Simone asked.

"Victoria, could I have a word with..." Allison began, but without a look in her direction, Victoria answered.

"As I said, there was a scheduling conflict. I was unable to be here and told Allison to come up with some ideas and I would look at them just as you are. As perfect as this campaign is for your product, I am afraid I have to decline in participating, it's not the type of thing I can associate myself with."

Jasmine looked at Allison and frowned, "I'm sorry, but I thought you said Victoria was on board with this?"

"Well I...I felt that..."

"The fault is mine." Victoria cut in. "Allison tried to tell me what she was working on, but I was too busy. Had I gotten here before today I would not have had her show this particular ad."

"So hold on," Simone spoke up, sounding upset, "Victoria, are you saying you won't associate yourself with the lesbian community? Are you..."

"That is not what I said." Victoria answered calmly. "There is nothing wrong with that image and I find no issue with anyone's sexuality. However, I am not of that persuasion and am not comfortable being portrayed as if I am."

"Oh please!" Simone snapped, "You've been seen on the arm of way too many gorgeous men for people to think you're not straight."

Jasmine laughed, "She could be bi."

"And if I were that would be my business." Victoria remained serious. "I assure you I'm not, but I don't need to start having to answer that question." She pointed at the wall, "Never mind they're all but naked, I do not do nudes."

"Correct me if I'm wrong Victoria," Jasmine, unlike Simone, was still calm and speaking softly. "But your famous Sports Illustrated cover has you in only a string bikini bottom and your hands over your breasts." She also gestured towards the wall, "This woman is wearing no less than you were."

"My breasts were being covered by my hands, not another woman's body."

"You know, the two of you loved this without Victoria," Allison said, "The woman in the ad is beautiful and she, um...shall we say is your target audience and would be thrilled to do this!"

"Allison" Simone began with an angry tone in her voice. "We were adamant in our conversation with you it was to be Victoria in this campaign or there wouldn't be one. You said that was no issue, now we fly out here and it's obvious she wasn't on board with this." She grunted disgustedly,

"What's this called in your industry; a bait and switch? Or should we just call a spade a spade and say we were tricked?"

"Simone, I can assure you that isn't the case, I..."

"Hold on," Jasmine put her hand up. "I don't want this to turn into an argument. I believe there's been some miscommunication here and point is we are here now and I love this ad." She reached out and put her hand over Simone's on the table.

"More importantly, Simone is in love with it and I want her to have what she wants." She sighed and gestured to the wall again, "Not to mention from a pure business perspective this is amazing."

"It is amazing as is." Victoria told her. "How much better would I make this ad?"

"First off, yes that woman is beautiful, but she's no Victoria Redding." Jasmine pointed out, "You're not just much more attractive, but it's your name recognition and the fact you've never done anything like this, would make it more of a hit."

"Victoria, you've made millions. Everything you touch turns to gold; surely you can't think this ruin you?" Simone said, calming down.

"You know, Jasmine." Victoria tapped the table with a long pink fingernail, "I have an idea. You were just speaking of name recognition so why not do this ad yourself?"

"Me?" Jasmine frowned.

"You're blonde, beautiful, are your own target audience and you would have no problem with being that exposed."

"Oh, really?" Jasmine asked, now with an edge to her voice "And why would that be?"

"I'm sorry." Victoria said, "I just figure with your background that this..."

"I have standards now Victoria, I will not compromise those for..."

"Then you understand where I am..."

"Oh, please!" Jasmine snorted, "You have no idea! You're suggesting I have no issue with nudity because of my years in the porn industry. You think I wanted to do that? I wanted to model as you do, but I was a runaway with no money so guess where modeling led me? Guess how I got my assignments if that's what you want to call them?"

"The casting couch." Victoria said softly.

"Yes, but I have never, nor will ever, be with a man. They said okay and brought in a female agent to cast me. I did what I had to and became famous at it. You're worried this ad could damage you? How about lying in a bed in front of a ten person film crew licking pussy and knowing its going on the internet where it will be forever!"

She slapped her hand on the table, "You think that goes away? I retired almost ten years ago and people still know me for that. Last month some asshole at a party offered me six figures to fuck him; he was willing to shell out a hundred grand to say he was the only man who'd gotten me."

"That's what I deal with. So I'm sorry if I don't understand why this would be so damaging to someone who should be far beyond caring what others think."

"Calm down, honey." Simone said softly.

"And as for me doing this ad? The day I shot my last film and walked away, I vowed I would never use my body again, even for something this harmless, it's my standard."

Sitting back in the chair she reached out and affectionately ran her hand along Simone's cheek, "I also vowed that the only woman I would ever be nipple to nipple with would be my very own sister in sin."

"Your sister in sin." Victoria repeated with an odd look on her face.

"Yes, Simone and I are," she smiled, "Partners in life and sisters in sin. Victoria this ad is so amazing and you would be what would make it perfect for us. Also if I may be so bold, I think your career would benefit from something shocking."

Victoria leaned back in her chair and looked at Allison for the first time since they'd argued in her office. She didn't say anything, just sat there with her lips pursed in thought. Allison met her gaze and with a sigh, said,

"I'm sorry I wasted everyone's time here. Victoria and I are good friends and she's trying to take the blame for my wrongly assuming I could use my friendship to..."

"Hold on Allison." Victoria interrupted. Turning back to Jasmine she said, "First of all let me apologize if I offended you. I started where you did, but fortunately had a family that helped me and it never came down to me not being able to eat, so I was able to avoid compromising situations. I have a lot of respect for the fact you did what you had to and used it to gain what you have now."

"No need to apologize," Jasmine said, "I shouldn't have gotten defensive."

"But more importantly you made some good points. This would shake things up for me and I am far too popular for this to bring me down," she shrugged, "If it closed some doors it would certainly open others. Now having said that, I have a question for you."

"What's that?" Simone asked.

"Besides me, your only issue was the other model correct?"

"Right." Jasmine nodded.

"You want a beautiful, fair skinned brunette?"

"I think that would be ideal," Simone looked at Allison, "I'm sure you could find someone."

"Absolutely." Allison said, her heart racing as it seemed Victoria was going to give in after all.

"No need to find one." Victoria smiled, "I'll do this campaign on the condition I pick the model I work with."

"That's not a problem at all." Jasmine declared, "How long will it take you to find her?"

"I already have her;" Victoria put her hand on Allison's arm "She's right here!"

"What?" Allison exclaimed, "Me?"

"I didn't know you modeled Allison." Jasmine said.

"I could see where she could though." Simone nodded.

"I don't model." Allison looked at Victoria. "I've never modeled and I...I can't."

"Why not?" Victoria asked.

"Well," she frowned, "Look at that ad, I can't do that, those women are perfect."

"Allison, I have been a fan of the female form my entire life," Jasmine began, "And you're just as beautiful if not more so than those women. I think you would be a perfect fit!"

"Damn straight!" Simone joined in. "You've got the black hair, you're as fair as any of those goth types and you have the most amazing eyes I've ever seen!"

"You've never seen her other pair." Victoria smirked.

"Other pair?" Jasmine asked.

Her smile widening, Victoria said, "Allison turn around and show the ladies what I mean."

Allison stared hard at her and shook her head. Still smiling Victoria pointed at the image on the wall and shrugged. That bitch! Allison thought, but stood up and turning, pulled her skirt down just enough to show off her tattoo.

"Oh, I like that!" Simone said, "I could get lost in those eyes."

"Settle down my love." Jasmine laughed, "You're a kept woman."

"I am, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't already thinking of Allison in that pose with Victoria," she sighed, "I'll be wet right there at the shoot."

"Shoot." Allison repeated, then looked at Victoria, "I can't do this! I work with these people! I..."

"If you're not in, I'm not in." Victoria said, crossing her arms over her chest.

"And no Victoria, no deal." Simone smiled at her.

"Excuse me ladies," Allison said, "But I need to step outside with Victoria for a moment."

"No problem, we'll be here." Jasmine said, grinning.

Victoria stood and as she walked by Allison gave her a smirk that made her want to smack her. Leaving the conference room, Allison grabbed Victoria by the arm and dragged her into the small copy room across from it. Closing the door, Allison snapped, "What the hell are you doing?"

"Landing your client." Victoria said innocently, "Just trying to help you out dear."

123456...8