Sister's Medicine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure."

"She gave me some pills."

"What kind?"

"You know, I'm not sure. She never said. I kinda feel like she might not be s'posed to give them to me."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. So they supposedly do a bunch of stuff. Make me cum more, and more often. Make it easier to get off when I want. Stuff like that."

Lily nodded seriously. "You have been cumming quicker lately." She perked right up. "So I should be able to jerk you more often and get more cum each time?"

"In theory, yes."

"Cool!"

Lily, in her infinite fascination for my cock hardening and softening, hadn't let go of me after I came. I'd gone half-soft in her loosely wrapped grip, but she tightened up and started stroking me gently to get me back up to full strength. I was pretty sensitive, but not in a painful way, possibly as a function of the pills I was on.

"You know what could be fun too?" Lily said.

"What?"

"This might be a good time to teach me how to give a blowjob."

My cock twitched involuntarily, but I tried to play it cool. "Why now, specifically?"

"'Cause you just came. We won't be in any rush."

I nodded. "Yeah, ok, that kinda makes sense. I'm really not usually in much rush anyway, since you've been jerking me off so frequently."

Lily frowned in confusion for a second, then smiled. "No, silly, I meant I wouldn't wanna rush, 'cause I already got so much cum from you."

Her logic was bizarre and backward from a traditional standpoint, but coming from Lily it actually made sense. She'd become totally addicted to cum, and I could understand why. She had so much more energy and confidence. The transformation had been gradual, but when I thought back to some of her worst days, it was like was a different person. No more lying around in bed for days on end, not when there was brother-cock to exploit for precious resources.

"I guess we could try it," I said.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Cool."

Lily stroked me back to full erection with a practiced touch. She looked at me as though expecting instruction, but none was forthcoming.

"What do I do?" she prompted.

I shrugged. "Whatever you want."

"No, I mean, I want to give you a blowjob."

"Right."

"So how do I do it?"

"You mean to tell me all the porn you watch-"

"It's not that much!"

"-you don't know how a blowjob works?"

"I know how it works. I just... don't know how to do it."

"I promise I won't think you look silly, if that's what you're worried about. Just do what you feel like, and I'll guide you if need be, ok?"

Lily pouted, but nodded assent.

She leaned in, flicking her gaze up to me one last time before sticking out her tongue and giving me a small lick. She licked a few more times, occasionally glancing up, but gradually getting the swing of things.

I hadn't been sure how to explain to her that I didn't particularly care if she had much technique yet or not. Even just those first tentative licks felt amazing to me, and all the more so as she gained confidence and experimented more. There'd been no need to explain exactly what she should do, because she'd figure it out, more or less. Plus, it wasn't like I knew how to explain it anyway. I wasn't really an expert.

Lily progressed to sucking on the tip of my cock, much the same as she did when taking my cum loads in her mouth, only with some sliding back and forth. She seemed a little hesitant to go any further at first. I put just the slightest pressure on the back of her head, not enough to force her anywhere, but just nudge her into doing more.

She went along with it and took me deeper into her mouth. She stopped right at the point where my cock bumped against her throat, and no deeper. That seemed reasonable to me.

Lily pulled back and stroked me with her hand for a moment while searching my expression. I could only guess at what she wanted, and I assumed it was reassurance.

"You're doing great," I said.

"Yeah? I wasn't sure, 'cause I don't think I can get it all in."

"That's not super important. If you want to practice, I'm sure you could get it, but you certainly don't have to."

Lily bit her lip and considered. "Maybe sometime. Girls in those videos make it look easy."

"Yeah. That'd be the practice."

"Right."

She eyed my cock critically, then got back to work. She didn't try very hard to take it deeper than before, but instead put more enthusiasm into sucking and licking what she could easily get at. I was more than fine with that.

I decided not to mention just how cute and sexy Lily looked when she lost her self-consciousness and really went at my cock with her mouth. She wouldn't have believed it, and I probably would have just ruined the moment.

Her adorable little licks alternated with sloppy, slutty sucking, and the occasional eye contact thrown in just to make sure I couldn't look away. The sight of her looking up at me with her mouth full got me so horny I wanted to pull her up on the bed and do much worse things with her than a simple blowjob.

But then, Lily was still my baby sister. We couldn't get too crazy. Assuming we hadn't already passed that point.

I eventually blew my load in Lily's mouth. She swallowed it easily, then wiped a stray trickle off her bottom lip.

She stayed on her knees for a moment, and I took the post-cumming moment of clarity to reflect on how different she appeared to me these days. I'd always maintained that she was prettier than she believed she was, but there was something else now. Possibly I was biased because she played with my cock a lot, but I genuinely thought she looked sexier now.

"You're staring," Lily said.

"I am."

"Do I have cum on my face?"

"No. You got it."

"Then what are you looking at?"

"You, obviously."

"Why?"

I opted for pure honesty. "You look good."

Lily flushed. "Shut up."

"You do."

She chewed her lip. "I actually have been looking a little better," she grudgingly admitted. "I've been noticing it in the mirror." She looked at me curiously. "Do you think it's 'cause I'm getting better?"

"At getting me off?"

"No, silly. Health-wise. Like, I feel better, and maybe I actually am looking better."

"It's possible."

"My hair feels nicer lately," she mused. "And... I don't want to jinx it, but I think my boobs might be growing a little."

"They are?"

"Yeah. See?"

Lily yanked my hand down and placed it on her chest. It was a nice feeling, warm and soft and sexy, but I wasn't sure what she thought she was demonstrating.

"Lily, I haven't felt your boobs before. I can't tell a difference."

She rolled her eyes. "I was totally flat. I mean, practically. You telling me you feel nothing?"

"No. Just... I don't know."

"Oh, here."

Lily pulled her shirt up over her tits. She didn't have a bra on underneath. My little sister's boobies lay bared before me. All I could do was stare, then cautiously replace my hand on her breast from where it had been disturbed.

"See?" she said. "Bigger. Like, a little, at least."

I nodded absently. "Sure."

"You still can't tell, can you?"

"Not really."

Lily sighed. "But you're gonna keep groping me?"

"If you don't mind."

She gave me a shy smile. "Go ahead."

That was how we ended up cuddling deep into the evening with my cock out and Lily's tits exposed. We played with each other off and on, while mostly just enjoying the intimacy of being so physically and emotionally close.

Lily got a me hard few times, then let me go soft again. I cupped her boobs and fingered her nipples, even going in to suck on them a bit at one point. She seemed delighted that I was actually interested in her chest. Admittedly, her breasts weren't very big, but that didn't matter nearly as much as she thought. She had beautiful little boobies, no matter how dismissive she was of them. I didn't argue with her about it, just let my continued interest make my case for me.

She eventually curled up against me and went to sleep. I held her, watching her breaths go in and out. I felt a bit silly for worrying about our relationship. If anything, we were closer than we'd ever been. Still, I knew that might not last. We still had to be careful.

****

I woke up to a blowjob the next morning. Lily sucking away gently at my cock while I'd been asleep. She got more energetic about it as soon as she realized I was awake.

She was so eager for first thing in the morning. That wasn't a surprise, exactly, but it did contrast quite a bit with my lazy, barely awake state. I stretched carefully, then lay back and enjoyed feeling my little sister's mouth sliding around my cock in my hazy, half-dreaming state.

Lily eventually got to the creamy center of her treat, which was what she was mainly after. She licked me all clean afterward, then smiled in cat-like self-satisfaction. She pranced out of the room without ever bothering to cover up her boobs, which were still on display from the night before.

I kind of forgot that modesty was still a thing and stumbled my way to the bathroom without getting dressed. I ran into Mom as I came out again, and only belatedly remembered that pants were still relevant in the house.

Mom glanced down in a bemused fashion, then back up. "You two must be having fun."

"It's very confusing that you never sound angry about these things," I said as I stepped back and grabbed a towel to wrap around myself.

"You think it's all a trap, and I'm just waiting to bust you?"

"Part of me does."

"Oh, Jess, sweetie..." Mom wrapped me in a hug, which was awkward when I was trying desperately to keep the towel around my waist from slipping. "I love you, and I'm glad you and Lily can find the fun side of all this."

"Even if I told you Lily just sucked me off this morning?"

Mom frowned slightly. "Well, I don't totally like you saying it that way, but it's not like that wasn't going to happen sooner or later."

"It's not?"

"She's been helping you masturbate, and I know she's curious about trying more. Considering her unfortunate sheltering, it's probably best that she has a chance to try some things with you."

"Yeah, that's what she thinks too." I tilted my head. "You guys talk about that stuff?"

"Sometimes."

"Oh. Do you talk about me?"

Mom smiled crookedly. "Sometimes."

"I don't think I like that."

She kissed the side of my forehead. "Relax, honey. We love you. It's all gonna be ok."

"Yeah. Sure."

****

We got into something of a weird routine over the following weeks. Lily would jerk or suck me off five or six times a day, sometimes more if she was bored. Some of those occasions were just to stock up for going to school, or to have a snack ready for later, but others continued to be fun play times for her as well as medicinally vital.

A side-effect of taking my pills, as it turned out, was that if I didn't cum for too long, my balls would start to hurt pretty badly. It made sense, what with producing such a ridiculous amount of cum all the time. Luckily, Lily very rarely left me alone long enough for it to be a factor.

Clothing became a lot less of a requirement for us. It took me a while to get truly comfortable being partly or fully naked around Mom, but after enough accidental moments the embarrassment wore off.

Somehow, despite all the times we got caught, I still wasn't prepared for the first time Lily initiated and followed through with giving me a blowjob with Mom in the room. It's quite possible nothing could really have prepared me for that.

All three of us were snuggled on the couch late one evening watching a movie. Lily had taken the middle seat, and had opted to stretch out over both mine and Mom's laps. She was wearing one of my hoodies over a thin top, and only panties below the waist. Her bare legs had been draped over me as if to entice. She had some success with that tactic.

She pulled her foot back to rub it over my cock a few times, to which I responded by gently pushing her foot away. She was not so easily deterred, and eventually swung around to get into my pants.

At that point I really did stop Lily, totally cock-blocking her. I really wasn't digging the idea of going at it with Mom right beside us, but Lily seemed quite annoyed by my reluctance.

"Lemme," she hissed.

"Not now," I said.

Lily pouted, then turned to Mom. "Mooommm, Jess won't let me suck his cock."

"Oh for heaven's sake," Mom said, shaking her head wearily. "I honestly thought you two were getting along so well."

"We are," Lily said. "He always lets me every other time." She frowned at me. "Is it just 'cause Mom's here? She's seen it before, you know."

"Yeah, but... it's different," I said.

"Jess, sweetie, let your sister suck your cock, please?" Mom said. "I won't look."

"Yeah, see?" Lily said. "It's fine."

She proceeded to attack my pants again, and this time I let her. Mom was pretty good about not looking, just like she said, though I caught her glancing a couple times. To be fair, once Lily had her mouth wrapped around my cock, she made sure to be extra sloppy and noisy, probably as revenge for not giving her what she wanted right away.

Possibly letting my sister become accustomed to getting my cock whenever she wanted hadn't been entirely the wisest choice. Possibly.

Then again, it had some significant upsides. I forgot about Mom's peeking and my sister's brattiness as Lily got me all worked up and horny as fuck. She'd become amazing at sucking me off. She was getting so much practice at it.

The next little while of watching the movie was spent with the added bonus of having my ferocious cock-sucker of a little sister hard at work. I didn't even care about Mom sitting next to me anymore. How could I care about much of anything with those warm lips, wet tongue, and snug throat giving me such exquisite pleasure?

I was particularly impressed with Lily's ever improving ability to take me in her throat. She hardly even gagged at all anymore, and could take me all the way to the base if she wanted, though that still took some special effort on her part.

I eventually came in Lily's mouth, giving her what she wanted. She made a show of holding the last mouthful for a moment, then swallowing it with evident satisfaction.

She then stretched right back out across Mom and me like nothing was at all amiss while we finished up the movie.

I got back at Lily later on, such as it could be described that way. She took a shower before bed, and came out wrapped in a towel, all fresh and clean. I followed her to her room, which she didn't seem to mind.

"So what was that all about earlier?" I asked.

"What was what about? I wanted cum."

"Yeah, but I think you wanted to be bad too. You don't usually dive onto my cock quite so enthusiastically while Mom's right there."

"And you don't usually act like you don't want it."

"So, what, I'm s'posed to just lie back any time you want a go on me?"

Lily shrugged. "Kinda, yeah."

"Really? So what if I want a go on you?"

She frowned. "What do you mean by that?"

"Like, for instance, what if I just walk up and stick my cock in your face?"

I pushed on Lily's shoulders, guiding her to her knees. She complied with a somewhat bemused expression. She obediently opened her mouth for me as I pressed my cock forward.

I'd expected her to at least question my actions before giving in, or possibly conceding the point altogether. She did neither. Even when I took twin handfuls of her hair, fashioning crude pigtails to hold onto her, she did nothing. Getting face-fucked by her big bro didn't seem to faze her.

It occurred to me only belatedly that Lily was actually super into it. When she looked up at me, her eyes were bright and full. Her towel fell off and she didn't seem to even notice. A little bit after that, I caught sight of her hand down between her legs.

Things hadn't gone as planned, but that was turning out to be a good thing. I kind of liked getting to take a more active role than usual, and Lily was getting all kinds of horny as well. It was quite a pleasant discovery.

I stuck with my wilder instincts when I came. Lily got some in her mouth, but most of it went over her face and chest when I pulled out. She made an annoyed squeak at having my cock removed before my balls were empty, but she calmed down pretty quickly when she realized what was happening. She sat nice and pretty, mouth held open for stray jets of cum to land in.

As soon as I was done, Lily started scooping up cum and sucking it off her fingers.

"Yes," she decided between licks. "You can totally do that."

"I'm not sure if I won or lost just now," I mumbled mostly to myself. Truly, though, it didn't much matter.

I sat on her bed and watched as Lily finished grooming herself in cat-like fashion. Every spatter of cum was accounted for and deposited.

"You coulda done that before my shower, though," she said as she stood up. "I might need another one now."

"You might," I agreed absently.

I'd seen all of Lily's various bits by now, but rarely in a fully nude state, and then not very long at any one time. Now, as she scoured her body for any wayward streaks of cum, she gave me the best show yet.

In particular, I focused on Lily's sleek little pussy as she twisted back and forth. She loved showing off her tits and how they were slowly growing, but not so much with her lower areas. She was still shy about parts of her body, I assumed.

With her attention diverted, I got the longest and clearest look at her pussy that I'd yet been treated to. Despite having just cummed all over her, I felt my hormones rev right back up again, and my cock twitch back to life.

"Did I get it all?" Lily asked.

"I think so, yeah."

"Good."

I nodded. "Hey, mind if I asked you something?"

Lily shrugged and cocked her head. "What's up?"

"Well... this wouldn't be strictly medicinal... but how would you feel if I ate your pussy?"

She flushed adorably and covered her little slit with her hand far too late to do any good. I thought I'd embarrassed her too much, because she didn't speak for several long seconds.

"Would you really want to?" she asked quietly.

"It looks so pretty. And it's kinda unfair I've been getting all the attention."

Lily shook her head, a shy smile creeping over her flustered expression. "Not unfair. I like doing it. And I need my fix." Her hand slowly moved away, uncovering her pussy again. "But I do get pretty horny..."

She stepped tentatively closer. I reached out and put my hands on her hips. Her lithe, frail body had filled out a bit since she started her 'treatment.' It wasn't just her boobs, even if that was what she obsessed over. Her hips and butt, for example, had also grown a bit. She had some padding to work with now. Just enough to give her a bit of sexual emphasis.

"You really don't have to," she whispered.

I looked up from her delightful lower half to her anxious face. "Maybe I think it's unfair that I haven't had the chance to play with you as much as you've had with me."

Lily giggled. "That's silly."

"Is it?"

"Yeah. You've been cumming all over and all in me. That's what boys want."

"Oh? Look who thinks she's an expert now."

"Hey!"

I slid my hands around her hips to her butt and pulled her into my lap. She was so sensually naked and clean against me, wiped up cum nonwithstanding.

"Maybe boys sometimes want to do fun things with a sexy girl that don't just involve blowing a load in her."

"You'd need a sexy girl for that."

Lily shrieked as I threw her from my lap to the bed. She fell back with her limbs spread, her nude body all laid out for me.

"I have one," I said.

"Nuh uh."

"Yuh huh."

"Nuh uh!"

I didn't argue further. Instead, somewhat insanely, I leaned over her and planted a firm kiss right on her soft lips. She tensed, her surprise registering clearly, her eyes still wide as I straightened up.