Sisters of the Mists Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lapping for the flow of Tari's juices, Danica rode the woman's bucking hips until Tari finally stilled. With a final kiss over Tari's folds, Danica climbed over her to kiss her passionately. Tari returned the kiss, tasting her own juices on Danica's lips. When their lips parted, Danica asked, "Do you mind if I borrow Rekhmire for a few minutes?"

Shivering from another jolt of orgasmic energy, Tari indicated that she didn't mind with a shake of her head and a smile.

Having cleaned up to prepare for this just before dinner, Danica moaned, "Mmm, thank you." Reaching out to tug at the two men's kilts, she said, "Are you going to take those off -- or should I tear them off with my teeth?"

While the two men undressed, Danica leaned over the edge of the bed, pulling something from a pocket in her robes. Moving to her hands and knees, Danica squeezed the lubricating liquid into her bottom, smiling mischievously at the two men. Once it was empty, she tossed the tube to the floor, and guided the still-quivering Tari over to one side of the bed.

Danica next guided Rekhmire to lie down, and knelt over his body, facing away from him. Leaning back, she supported most of her weight on one arm, and used her other hand to guide the tip of his cock between her buttocks, to the iris of her ass.

He pushed as she sank down, and Danica groaned as he slipped deep into her ass. Putting her other hand behind her, Danica looked up at Harkhuf, licked her lips, and gestured with her head toward her nether lips. Harkhuf needed no further instruction, and moved between her widespread knees.

"Oh, gods -- yes," Danica moaned as Harkhuf's cock sank into her depths. Both men's hips started to work, and Danica cried her pleasure to the roof above. The penetrating shafts within her stroked quickly, feeding fuel into the fire surging in Danica's depths.

Danica hadn't even realized she'd closed her eyes until she popped them open in surprise, to find Tari kneeling next to her. Tari's hand moved to Danica's bud, even as the dusky-skinned woman closed her lips over Danica's left nipple.

With the addition of Tari's flashing fingers and softly suckling lips, Danica lost control within moments. She exploded into orgasm, her muscles clenching tight around the two cocks buried inside her. Both men froze, and Harkhuf could feel the warm flood of Danica's gushing orgasm around him. It leaked out around his shaft, dripping to the bed below as Danica trembled and screamed.

When the first wave passed, Danica's arms began to tremble. Sinking down against Rekhmire, she screamed as both men started thrusting again. Rekhmire reached up to squeeze her breasts, pinching the nipples, while Tari leaned over Danica's body to flicker her tongue over Danica's clit.

Danica's orgasm surged again. She didn't even hear the twin grunts as first Harkhuf, and then Rekhmire erupted into her depths. She certainly felt the hot swell of their cream spreading within her, however, and it triggered yet another spike of pleasure.

Harkhuf's weight pressed against her, his energy spent in his release. Danica lay sandwiched between the two gasping men, her own breathing little more than labored pants. They all continued to quiver, until Danica gasped out, "I need some air."

Harkhuf pulled from her with a sigh, sitting down heavily on the bed. Rekhmire helped lift Danica's hips at the same time, and she moaned in protest of the emptiness within her. Rolling over, face down on the bed, Danica ground her still tingling sex against the bedclothes. Tari stroked her hands softly over Danica's back, until Danica was at last able to catch her breath and roll back over again.

Smiling up at the dark-haired woman next to her, Danica asked, "Would you like to try it, Tari?"

With a shy, embarrassed smile, Tari nodded her head and giggled.

Sitting up weakly, Danica said, "Let's go get you cleaned up then. I can't wait to see you explode on both their gorgeous cocks."

The two women slipped out of the bed, leaving the two groaning men to recover. Neither man was quite ready to move when Danica and Hathortari returned, but their strength returned quickly enough under the ministrations of the women's hands and mouths.

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

The spinning crystal thumped into Ashley's map, showing that Rexxus remained where she had located the demons. Now that she knew he was amongst the demons, she could scry for him specifically.

She had spent the entire day in study, researching the demons she had seen in her earlier scrying. None of the greater demons appeared in her family book, save Rexxus, and she had penned his entry. The lesser demons would be of little consequence, save for their numbers, and could be vanquished with any number of potions -- or her powers.

The greater demons, including Rexxus, were the real danger. Not knowing their powers, Ashley knew it would be foolish to attack such a concentration of powerful hellspawn. Running her fingers over the two potion vials in her hands, she knew she would risk it, however. The first potion was the vanquishing potion for Rexxus. The second would transport her instantly back here when hurled at her feet. She planned to destroy Rexxus, and then flee before the other demons could organize a proper attack. She might learn something about the nature of the other greater demons' powers in the process, as well.

Rubbing her aching eyes, she knew she wouldn't be doing anything this evening. She was too exhausted, and launching the attack now would be suicide. Sitting down the two vials, she trudged wearily to her bed. The demons didn't appear to be moving, and would likely still be there when she awakened.

Then she would destroy Rexxus, and strike a blow against Meckataur at the same time.

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

Having tucked in the last of the girls, Celes wandered back toward her room. When she passed the study, she saw Marlena slumped over a book inside. Shaking her head and chuckling, Celes turned into the room to awaken Marlena and put her to bed.

Reaching Marlena, Celes shook her gently. "Dearie... Marlena -- wake up, Dearie."

Marlena sat up with a gasp, blinking sleep out of her eyes. She looked over at Celes when her wits returned, and almost immediately turned bright red.

Celes chuckled. "You just dozed off. Nothing to be so embarrassed about. We all do it -- rather frequently I might add."

Marlena's blush only deepened, and she nervously closed the book in front of her. "It's not that... Never mind."

Celes teased, "Were you making your dream man again?" She shook Marlena's shoulder playfully, and then added. "Sorry, I couldn't help it. Were you dreaming? Was there anything new?"

"No, it wasn't a dream like that -- I don't think. I was dreaming about Brandon, and..." Marlena cast her eyes downward.

Celes grinned, and the smile grew wider as an idea occurred to her. "Maybe you need to get away from things for a while. I could take you to Blackhawk Hall for the evening. I know their teleportation pattern."

Marlena perked up, looking at Celes and smiling brightly. She covered her mouth with her hand when she realized how she had reacted, drawing a chuckle from Celes.

"Come along. Go get in a quick bath, and put on something pretty. I think you need this, and I hardly think Brandon will be adverse to some company." Celes took Marlena's hand, guiding her to stand.

Marlena continued to blush, but she stepped briskly toward her room and the bath. No more than a quarter hour later, her hair still damp, she approached Celes with a look of anxious anticipation in her eyes.

The two women clasped hands and vanished in a flash of light. A moment later, they reappeared atop the teleportation pattern in Blackhawk Hall.

Having been alerted to someone using the pattern, the Duchess stepped around the corner, her hand on a dagger at her hip. When Christi saw the two women, she relaxed and smiled. "Celes, and Marlena -- right?"

Celes nodded, and pointed at Marlena. "She was wondering if Brandon might be about."

Marlena gasped, "Celes!"

Celes and the Duchess both chuckled. Christi nodded and said, "He just got back in today. We had some orcs raiding farms down in the south of the Duchy, and he volunteered as soon as he heard about it. He really doesn't like orcs, does he?"

Celes nodded. "He made a promise to someone, and it sounds like he's keeping it. He told the Dwarf that made that blade that he would be a bane to orcs, wherever he found them."

Christi laughed, shaking out her long, dark hair. "He's certainly that. The men that went with him said he was like a whirlwind when they found them. They had to hurry to get a chance at some of the fleeing stragglers. He and Cerebus went down to town for a couple of beers. They should be back any time."

A gruff voice arose from somewhere behind the Duchess, "How about now?"

Christi turned as Duke Cerebus and Brandon walked in the room. Brandon smiled wide upon seeing the two women and asked, "What brings the two of you here?"

Christi grabbed her husband's hand, leading him out of the room with a knowing grin. Celes chuckled at the same time and pointed at Marlena, "She needs a break, and some company. Have fun, Marlena." With that, Celes cast her spell again and vanished from the room.

Marlena pursed her lips in irritation at the spot Celes had just vacated. She then turned back to Brandon, her face burning, and her loins aching.

"Well, we could go have a little wine and catch up. You can tell me what you all have been up to, wherever you're all hiding out. That looks real good on you, by the way."

Marlena smiled at the compliment and said, "Thank you. Some wine sounds lovely."

Brandon held out his hand to her and said, "Let's go then. They gave me a room here in the keep, and I've got a bottle of Boldheart Red right out of the King's own wine cellar."

Marlena's pretense of wanting company didn't last for more than a few minutes once she was alone with Brandon. They soon tumbled into his bed.

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

Watching Marlena and Brandon furiously coupling, Ebonar chuckled. So, you've begun venturing out from wherever you've been hiding, have you ladies?

Turning to another mirror, he scowled at it in irritation. He knew the mirror was focused on Danica, but the image was little more than indistinct, smoky outlines. Some sort of magic prevented him from spying upon her -- powerful magic. The numerous wards on Blackhawk Hall were as nothing to the power of the mirrors, and yet Danica remained hidden, wherever she was.

I'll penetrate your defenses soon enough, Ebonar thought as he turned away from the mirror. A third and fourth mirror showed similar scenes to the first. Thanatos coupled with the whore Ebonar had sent for him, as had been for quite some time. Delilah likewise quivered beneath a grunting man in the fourth mirror.

The scenes sparked arousal within Ebonar, and thoughts of a new student, recently arrived to the complex. A smile crept across his lips, and he gestured to the mirrors, causing them all to go dark. Spinning on his heel, he left the room, planning to go properly welcome the beautiful young magic user.

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

Andrea opened one eye and groaned. She pulled the pillow over her head, muttering something unintelligible.

Crossing the room and patting the blonde's bottom where it was hidden beneath the covers, Celes said, "Andrea, we need to get started on breakfast. We're going to have to get along without Danica and Marlena this morning."

Pulling the pillow off her face, Andrea sleepily asked, "Why?"

"Because I took Marlena to see Brandon last night. Odds are, she's going to be sleeping in." Celes whipped the covers off Andrea when she finished.

Andrea let out a hungry little moan at the mention of Brandon. She pursed her lips after a moment and said, "I feel like biscuits and gravy." She yawned and sat up after making the suggestion.

Celes averted her eyes as Andrea pulled off her sleeping shift. The action was not for Andrea's benefit -- but for her own. If she looked at Andrea too long, they weren't going to get breakfast started any time soon. Marlena was not been the only one having erotic dreams. "Sounds good to me. I say we give the girls a bit of free reign today, too. We'll lay down the rules and see if they'll behave without us hovering over their shoulders."

Andrea pulled on a linen gown, shaking her shoulders until it hung straight. "We can watch them in one of the mirrors, just to be safe."

"It will give us a chance to study, and it will probably be good for the girls," Celes added. "No better time to test it, since we're on our own today."

"We should try scrying. We never did get around to that," Andrea suggested as they walked out the door toward the kitchen.

Celes nodded her agreement and swatted Andrea playfully on her shapely bottom. "Good idea. Let's get breakfast going -- I'm starving."

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

Danica rose and stretched. Sitting up, she chuckled, thinking about how she had cheated last night and used a spell stored in her hood ring to transport her back to her own bed. She'd been too exhausted to walk or cast a spell, but there was simply no room in Tari's bed for more than two -- at least when they weren't stacked in interesting ways.

After a quick bath, Danica pulled on her wizard robes. She planned to go hunting the spell component for the Glasswall spell today, and it seemed appropriate. The robes were enchanted to deal with all sorts of elemental calamities, as well. That was a point in their favor, considering she would be venturing through a desert.

When she walked out of her room, she found Harkhuf sitting at a table looking through some scrolls. "You're up awfully early," she remarked.

"I am accustomed to rising with the sun -- regardless of how late I remain awake," he responded.

Smiling slyly, Danica said, "Or how much of a workout you get?"

Harkhuf laughed. "I must admit that I doubt I will engage in much strenuous activity today, and I will likely seek my bed early this evening."

Danica sat down, wishing for a cup of coffee. "Do you have enough energy to show me where to find that cactus? I thought I'd go look for it, and then I'd better get back. I've already left Celes, Marlena, and Andrea to cover my part of watching over the girls for too long."

"Of course. I will prepare what I need shortly."

Danica stood back up. "And I'll go prepare what I need right now -- lots of coffee."

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

Ashley checked over the vials sitting on the table one more time. Satisfied that she had everything she needed, she placed the first of the blue vials into a cloth pouch. The potions would vanquish any of the minor demons, even though she had no intention of remaining long enough to need them.

She slipped an amulet around her neck, which would blunt many forms of demon attack. It was far from foolproof, but would give her some extra time if something went wrong with her plan.

Remaining on the table were three silvery potions that sparkled with little motes that flowed through the liquid, and a blood-red one. One of the silver potions would transport her to the desert, near where the demons were lurking. A second would pop her in their midst, to use the red vanquishing potion on Rexxus. The final potion would bring her back here a moment later, if all went well.

Slipping two of the silver potions and the red one into a different bag, she strung them onto her belt. Pulling at the neckline of her blouse, Ashley fanned air over her ample breasts. She was nervous, and sweating more than a little. It's only going to be hotter when you get to the desert, she thought. To those ends, she slung the straps of two canteens over her shoulder. She didn't plan to be in the dry wasteland for long, but going to a desert without plenty of water was foolish.

As ready as she could be, Ashley picked up the final silver potion and walked out to the center of the room. This is it, she thought, taking a deep breath. You've plagued this world for too long, Rexxus. You won't be doing it any more.

Ashley dropped the vial at her feet, and it shattered the moment it touched the ground. A whirlwind of smoke rose up from the vial to envelop her, silvery motes of light drifting around in the spinning cloud. Ashley faded from view, and the whirlwind vanished.

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

Danica adjusted her bag of holding and let out a sigh. "I hate to leave, since it's been so long since we've seen each other, but I really should get back."

"We will miss you," Tari said, walking over to hug Danica.

"I have the ankh from Harkhuf, so I can teleport here at any time now," Danica said, hugging the young woman back.

"I assure you that nothing short of divine intervention can spy upon anyone in my home, as well. Therefore, there is nothing preventing you from coming at will to see Rekhmire and Hathortari," Harkhuf added.

"You wouldn't be so interested because you plan to spend more time here, would you?" Danica asked Harkhuf, twitching her eyebrows at him.

Harkhuf spread his hands wide and smiled. "It would be untruthful for me to say I did not hunger for your company. You can use the image of the oasis as a pattern?"

Danica nodded. "Yes, you were right; it may as well be a teleportation pattern. It's hard to believe it's natural. If there are some of those cactuses as close as you say, I should have them and be on my way home within an hour."

"You should gather some of the desert sand, as well. This oasis is near the heart of the desert, and you will find the sand there to be a powerful spell component," Harkhuf advised. "You may even discover some natural glass, which will be likewise powerful when used in the working of the Art."

"I'll do that," Danica responded. Turning back to the couple she had brought here, she said, "I'll try to come and visit whenever I can."

"We shall eagerly await your coming," Rekhmire said, bowing his head.

Danica cast her spell, and vanished in a flash of light.

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

Ashley stared into the crystal sphere, spying upon the demons, which were in turn spying upon some desert dwelling elves. Knowing this, Ashley wished she could do more than vanquish Rexxus alone. The demons surely had foul plans in mind for the elves.

I'll just have to find a way to warn them. I know where they are now, so I can surely find a spell to send them a warning, Ashley thought. Content with that reasoning, she concentrated on the image in the crystal sphere once more. She had to wait until Rexxus was sufficiently removed from the other demons, if her plan was going to work.

The demons continued to lurk about, unaware of her spying. This magic was not true scrying, but rather amplified her vision to see across the distance between her and the hellspawn, and thus did not create the same dangers of detection. There was minimal risk to her, so she could continue to watch until the time was right.

A flash of light in her peripheral vision caused Ashley to turn. Muttering a curse under her breath, she reached out with her powers, focusing them carefully, so as not to alert any of the demons across the sand.

The woman, who was quite attractive and dressed in wizard's robes, did not freeze. She's not a demon or one of their pawns, then, Ashley thought. Made invisible by a spell in her book, she didn't worry about the woman seeing her.

The same couldn't necessarily be said of the demons.

Ashley bit her lower lip. If the demons noticed the newcomer, they might come to investigate. While her spells would hide her from them at a distance, they could probably pierce the magic up close. It was a strong likelihood that the greater demons would detect her almost instantly.