Sisters of the Mists Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess it's just you and me, Andrea."

"Do you want us to help with the dishes?" Andrea asked, the tone of her voice betraying her desire to return to the castle as quickly as possible.

"Go on," Celes said with a wave of her hand. "I can see that you want to get back, and I'm sure Danica wants to spend more time with her sister."

"Well, we're off then," Danica declared. She held out her hand, and Andrea quickly crossed the few steps necessary to clasp it. A few words of magic later, they stood within Devan's tower once more.

As soon as they appeared within the cluttered, round room, a portal winked into existence nearby. Devan appeared on the other side of the portal, waving to her sister and the blonde witch. "Shortcut," Devan said with a smile.

Andrea and Danica stepped through the portal, which deposited them back into the Royal apartments and immediately vanished. Christi patted the couch next to her and said to Andrea, "Come have a seat."

Danica pursed her lips to avoid a knowing smile when Christi winked at her. She knew that Andrea stood to endure a relentless onslaught of sexy teasing. When Devan sat down and gestured, Danica crossed the room to sit next to her sister.

"Darkni and Ashtar should be here in an hour or two," Thakkor revealed. "We do know a bit more now, though. The demon attacks we experienced here are nothing compared to attacks in Draxnog and Ferrartene. It absolutely stinks of a distraction. We've come to the conclusion that the attacks there are nothing more than an excuse for them to step up their military mobilization."

"It doesn't do a lot of good if you know it for what it is, though," Danica said and shrugged.

"Unfortunately, we're about the only ones who see it that way. I've talked with Leoric, and he's still hesitating." The King pounded his fist on the arm of his chair as he finished.

"Easy, Thakkor," Alicia admonished her husband. "Most of our neighbors have been at peace for decades. They are reluctant to believe that time is at an end. None of them are fools, however. They are mobilizing and preparing, just not as quickly as we would like. They do not wish to appear threatening to their neighbors. Our buildup is overlooked, because everyone knows Draxnog constantly attacks our borders."

A knock sounded on the door, and Thakkor called out, "Come."

The door opened and a finely armored soldier stepped inside to salute smartly. "Your Majesty, I have someone I would like you to meet. I believe he is worthy of immediate rank, which only your word can bestow."

Thakkor nodded and said, "I trust your judgement, General Collins. I'll see him and give him whatever rank you think is appropriate."

"He waits outside, Your Majesty."

The King's eyebrows twitched upward. "If you're that anxious, send him in and we'll take care of this right now."

"Thank you, Your Majesty," the General responded with yet another smart salute. He turned back toward the hall and said, "His Majesty will see you now."

Danica gasped when Nicholas walked in the room to stand next to the General. She locked eyes with him, feeling as if they'd parted moments before, rather than months.

After several seconds of the two staring at each other, Thakkor cleared his throat and chuckled. "I take it that the two of you know each other?"

Danica felt her ears burning as the King's voice snapped her out of her trance. She saw color rising in Nicholas' cheeks as well as the warrior focused his gaze on Thakkor. "My apologies, Your Majesty," Nicholas said and bowed. "Yes, Danica and I are acquainted."

"Well then, Danica, what do you think of Nicholas' abilities?" Thakkor asked.

With a sword, or with other things? Danica thought. "I've watched him stand against six men intent upon murdering him, giving a remarkable account of his abilities. I've also seen him face down an Astral Imp. I met him in the midst of a long journey to help family friends for no reward whatsoever."

Thakkor nodded and said, "Commendable." Turning to the General, he asked, "And you, General?"

Retrieving several sheets of paper from a satchel at his side, the General walked over to Thakkor and presented them to the King. "This will detail Nicholas' leadership experience. He has served as a decorated Knight Commander for one of Ferrartene's northern baronies for some time now."

"Ferrartene -- interesting," Thakkor said as he leafed through the documents. "It looks like you had a promising career there. Why leave? You may speak freely, and there's no need to bother with the honorifics. We're informal here today."

Nicholas answered, "I could no longer bear the weight of my conscience. There are dark forces at work within my home nation. Though I do not doubt the morals of the local commanders, the orders we received smack of foul purpose."

"And why come here?" Thakkor asked.

"Every tale I hear of this nation speaks of noble purpose and care for the populace. My time within your borders has only bolstered my confidence in those tales. I would be proud to serve under your banner, in any capacity you see fit."

Thakkor nodded and let out a grunt of approval. "General, what rank do you believe Nicholas should receive?"

"General, Your Majesty," General Collins answered.

"As I said, I trust your judgement. General it is -- effective immediately."

"Thank you, Your Majesty," Nicholas and the General said in perfect unison, with simultaneous salutes.

"Congratulations," Danica offered with a smile.

Alicia walked up to stand beside Danica and said, "If the two of you would like to catch up, feel free. We can always send for you if we need you." Danica then heard the Queen's thoughts, I hope I am doing this properly. If you need some privacy, I'll set a room aside for you here in the castle.

I can hear you perfectly, Alicia. Thank you. I might just have to take you up on that offer.

I would offer Andrea a room as well, but I have little doubt that her sleeping arrangements are already provided for, if she chooses to stay. I know Christi quite well. A little mental chuckle punctuated the Queen's final projected thought.

"I would like to catch up, but I assume Nicholas needs some time to settle in. I'll stay here and offer whatever insight I can, and we'll catch up later," Danica answered.

"Just ask anyone, and we'll direct the two of you to each other," Alicia responded.

Nicholas and the General saluted once more, and then left the room. Danica found it very difficult to concentrate through the rest of the discussion, thoughts about Nicholas overshadowing everything else in her mind. Only the arrival of Ashtar and Darkniciad snapped her out of her aroused trance.

"Most dire tidings we are bringing," Ashtar sighed.

"Dire, indeed," Darkniciad agreed. "We both believe that Meckataur has opened a permanent gate to the hells within Nightmare Castle. If this is true, the Devil will be able to draw forth nearly unlimited numbers of demons to his call. He will need to subvert all of the hellspawn to his will, but otherwise will find unrestricted access to the hells."

"With each demon that is being bending its knee to the Devil, Meckataur's power will be growing. More demons he can then be bringing to dominate," Ashtar added.

"What can we do?" Thakkorias asked.

"We will need to study this. Such a breach of the planes is unprecedented," Darkni answered.

"We'd need an army to even get close to Nightmare," Duke Cerebus grumbled. "We'd also either have to cross Freeland or look like we're marching on Draxnog by going around the lake."

"Magic is the only likely solution. We will find a way," Darkniciad asserted.

"We'll work on that too," Danica agreed. "Witchcraft may have a solution, and we probably have as much knowledge of that in one place as anywhere."

"Right your are being in that," Ashtar said with a smile. "Not underestimating your own Art should you, either."

"We should return to my island and begin our quest," Darkniciad said.

"Let us know if you discover anything," Queen Alicia said with a smile.

Once Darkni and Ashtar returned to the island, Thakkor suggested they take a break for the evening meal. Danica and Andrea accepted the offer to cheat with supper again, much to the delight of Celes when they arrived back at the manor with another prepared meal. Edna knew instantly that the two women wished to return to the castle -- without using her psychic powers. Andrea and Danica happily returned to the castle with everyone else's blessing a short while later.

Andrea returned to the Royal apartments, but Danica doubted that she would remain there long. Between snippets of conversation and a few strong thoughts, Danica knew that Andrea was within Christi's web.

Danica used her powers to silently request the offered room from the Queen, and for someone to lead her to Nicholas. Shortly thereafter, she closed the door behind the two of them, her passions running high.

"I never thought to see you again," Nicholas said as Danica closed the door.

"Same here."

"Has anything changed?" Nicholas asked. Though he kept his voice under tight control, his thoughts revealed the emotion behind the words beyond any possibility of Danica mistaking them.

"A lot of things," Danica answered. "I don't know if they're the changes you want, though," she added with a half smile.

Nicholas sighed. "I think I understand. I'm not sure I could give you all the attention you deserve right now, considering my new command."

"I have a lot on my shoulders too," Danica agreed.

Smiling, Nicholas said, "Maybe someday."

"We have tonight," Danica quietly breathed. Memories of her desire to crawl into bed with him a second time when they first met washed over Danica, fanning her passions higher.

"You haunt my dreams," Nicholas huskily revealed, stepping toward Danica.

Danica abandoned words then, stepping forward to kiss Nicholas. Their kisses quickly escalated, along with their passions. Danica pulled away from Nicholas with a loud, sharp gasp. "Take me." She grabbed the waist of his pants and jerked them down off his hips.

Nicholas kicked off his shoes and shrugged his pants down to his ankles, stepping out of them as Danica spun and unhooked her bra. Placing her hands on the table in front of her, Danica flipped her auburn tresses as she looked over her shoulder to say, "Take me," again.

Nicholas pulled up the hem of Danica's skirt, flipping it up over her back. He immediately hooked his thumbs beneath the waistline of her panties.

Danica bent a little lower and growled, "I need you. Take me."

Nicholas pulled down her panties, letting out a little sigh as he revealed her rounded bottom. Danica spread her legs wider, gasping, "Oh, yes," as Nicholas put one of his hands on her hip and pressed his erection against her folds.

Both Danica and Nicholas groaned as he sank into her with a firm push. Once the dangling orbs beneath his cock settled against her nether lips, Nicholas' other hand grasped Danica's hips.

He withdrew from her, and then dug his fingers in as he drove his erection home into her depths once more. Danica reached up with one hand to unbutton her blouse, but had to slap the hand back onto the table with his next powerful thrust, in order to maintain her balance.

Nicholas' hands slid up Danica's waist, bunching up her blouse as he continued to thrust his manhood into her wet heat. "Get it off me," Danica demanded, her voice jumping an octave every other word as his stroking cock penetrated her.

Nicholas curled his hands under her, slipping his fingers between the buttons. Once he had a firm grasp, he jerked the cloth, popping off the buttons. Danica's brassiere slid down her arms to her wrists as her breasts swung free.

"Gods, yes. Now take me -- hard," Danica gasped.

His hands slid back to Danica's hips and dug in once more, and Nicholas' next thrust caused her hands to slip forward on the table a fraction of an inch. Danica let her hands slide forward as he continued to drive his manhood into her, steadily bending lower over the table. When her nipples scraped against the slick finish of the table, Danica planted her hands and resisted the power of his thrusts.

Nicholas grunted with exertion, giving her every ounce of his passion. Their flesh collided with sharp smacks, mingling with the squishing sound of his member sliding into her saturated depths and their sounds of pleasure.

The hot friction ignited a bonfire in Danica's loins, sending her spiraling quickly toward climax. "Yes!" Danica exclaimed repeatedly in clipped gasps.

The volume of Nicholas' grunts increased even as Danica teetered on the edge. Her mouth opened in a silent scream as her eyes pinched tightly closed. Danica's jaw trembled for a few seconds as her lungs burned from lack of air, and then she sucked in a sharp breath as her orgasm erupted within her.

A staccato yelp of release burst from Danica's lips as she climaxed. Two thrusts later, Nicholas slammed his cock into her depths hard enough that Danica's hands slipped. She fell flat against the table, still coming, and heard Nicholas' growling scream at the same moment she felt his eruption of semen filling her.

Nicholas continued to grunt and twitch, his fingers dug into Danica's hips hard. "Oh, yes -- so hot," Danica yelped as Nicholas pulsed and throbbed in her tightly clenched sheathe.

His forehead dropped to Danica's back, and Nicholas gasped, "Oh... My... God." She felt him quake as his member swelled and twitched within her. Danica let out a long moan as the twitch set off a warm wave of climactic energy within her.

The couple stood bent over the table for a few minutes, recovering from the strength of their climaxes. They both straightened at the same time, Nicholas pulling his cum coated erection from her.

"Oh, that was so good," Danica moaned as she turned and wrapped her arms around him. His still half-hard erection pressed against her, causing Danica to quiver. "Do you want to go get in the bed?"

Nicholas nodded, and Danica kissed him before gliding away toward the bed. She swept a towel off the night stand, which she'd placed there before going to find him. Danica fell into the bed as Nicholas reached it, and pressed the towel between her legs to stem the flow of cream already seeping from her. He lay down on the bed and Danica snuggled up against him.

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

A few doors down the hall, Andrea yelped into Christi's moist folds. The Duchess leaned over Andrea's lithe body, flicking the blonde's clit with her talented tongue. Below Christi's teasing tongue, her husband's thick cock stroked Andrea's depths at a slow, steady pace.

Though she ached for release, Christi forgot about her own needs when Andrea could no longer concentrate on anything except her own mounting pleasure. The Duchess let out a purr and gasped, "Faster," to her husband. She then suckled Andrea's bud with strong pressure, to push the blonde even closer to the edge.

Christi moaned around Andrea's clit, feeling the blonde's hot breath blasting against her sex. All three dripped with sweat from the heat of the room, as the Duke increased the pace of his thrusting hips.

Andrea let out another squeal as Cerebus' cock stretched her walls wide, pushing to the entrance of her womb. Her legs trembled, supported only by her curled toes. The tickling itch of impending climax in Andrea's sex transformed into a powerful buzz, causing her muscles to stiffen. Andrea's grip on Christi's legs tightened, and then the blonde witch climaxed with a loud scream into the Duchess' folds.

Christi released Andrea's clit to moan, "Mmm, yes." The Duchess wiggled her bottom in the air as the thrashing blonde's hair caressed her thighs. Cerebus let out a loud growl, and Christi looked up into his eyes. She could see the strain in his face, and knew he would come soon as well. "Do it. Fill her up," the Duchess encouraged her husband, returning her lips to Andrea's clit.

Mindblind thrust his hips forward a few more times, and then slammed his cock home with a loud, growling scream. Andrea let out a loud squeal as his seed burst against the entrance to her womb, coating her walls and filling her with warmth.

"Feel good?" Christi asked her husband with a sexy smile.

"Damn, yes," Cerebus gasped, and then let out a growl as his body twitched. The movement of his cock inside Andrea caused the blonde to squeal again.

Christi pushed her husband away with a sexy purr, keeping the pressure on until he withdrew from Andrea. As soon as he slipped free of Andrea's depths, Christi engulfed him in her mouth.

The Duke growled, grabbing a fistful of his wife's dark hair as she sucked his cock clean. After a few strokes of her mouth, Cerebus tugged her free of his softening erection and pushed her downward. Christi understood what he wanted, and lapped up the streams of Andrea's juices dripping down his smooth balls.

With a satisfied moan, Christi turned back to the still trembling Andrea. "That was good, but I want a better taste."

Andrea's eyes opened wide, and she let out a little yelp as the Duchess licked her lips and leaned downward. A warbling cry bubbled from Andrea's lips as Christi lapped up the cream from the blonde's folds.

Christi's talented tongue lit Andrea's fires again. She caressed her firm breasts, rubbing the stiff nipples as she watched the dark-haired Duchess lap her. Christi let a large dollop of Cerebus' cream pool onto her tongue, and pulled away from Andrea just long enough to sensually swallow it.

The pressure of another climax swelled within Andrea, causing her heart rate to jump and her breathing to quicken. As Andrea's hips rocked in a gentle wave, Christi increased the speed and pressure of her lapping tongue.

Andrea tightly clamped her thighs around Christi's head as she came, letting out a squeal. Christi moaned into Andrea's folds, lapping up the last of her husband's cream, now flowing freely with the blonde's juices.

The Duchess pulled away to allow Andrea time to recover from her climax. Once the blonde caught her breath, Christi crawled over her to kiss the blonde's neck and whisper. "Why don't you return the favor while we wait for Cerebus to get ready again. Then once he pumps me full of cum, you can lick me clean again."

Andrea shivered and moved to switch positions with the Duchess on the bed.

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

Danica let out a quiet moan as she felt Nicholas' erection pressing up against her leg. Kissing him softly and caressing his cheek, she said, "Make love to me."

Nicholas kissed her back, and Danica let out a high-pitched sigh of anticipation as he shifted on the bed. Lifting one knee to rest it on his buttocks, Danica reached down between their bodies to guide his stiff organ inside her.

As his erection slid inside her, a quavering sigh shook Danica's body. She pulled him close against her and kissed the top of his head as Nicholas slowly rocked his hips.

Danica's entire body filled with warmth, her face, chest, and breasts flushing red as Nicholas' manhood caressed her depths with short strokes. She rolled over onto her back, pulling him with her, and his stiff organ penetrated her deeper on the next thrust. He maintained the slow pace, letting her feel every inch of his cock filling her.

They remained in close contact for long minutes as Nicholas steadily nudged Danica toward orgasm. When Danica's high-pitched, clipped moans revealed her impending climax, Nicholas slightly increased the speed of his thrusts.

The grip of Danica's arms and legs tightened around Nicholas as she let out a long warbling moan. Her walls tightly contracted around his erection as she came, drawing a gasp from Nicholas.

The ripples of soft ecstasy continued to flow through Danica's body as Nicholas' hips rocked faster, his body responding without direction to his own impending climax. "Come for me, Nicholas," Danica moaned, her voice jumping several octaves from her continuing pleasure when she said his name.