Sisters of the Mists Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danica screamed as orgasm claimed her, her body thrashing on the bed from the sudden, beautiful agony that seemed to permeate every pore. Marlena continued to lap, drinking up the flow of her lover's juices, drawing out Danica's climax. When Marlena at last sat up over her knees to tickle Danica's quivering folds, Danica went limp and let out a long, satisfied moan.

"Damn, Baby," Brandon muttered.

Having completely forgotten about their audience, Danica burst out in a silvery little laugh and smiled, though she did hide her eyes as her cheeks warmed.

Marlena licked her lips and joined in the laughter, her fingers still gliding over Danica's folds.

Danica looked over at the image of Brandon, his big cock still in hand and the tip glistening with smeared pre-cum. "Thanks for letting me borrow her."

"Any time. Really. Any time," he responded.

The two redheads laughed again, and then Danica levered up onto her elbows to better watch Marlena stroking her folds. Though her words mimicked those she'd said to Brandon, they were truly for Marlena when she said, "Now I want to borrow something else."

Marlena gasped and shivered from the desire smoldering in Danica's eyes.

Danica sat up and drew the illusionist into a kiss, moaning from the taste of her juices on Marlena's lips and tongue. Looking deep into each other's eyes, their lips met in repeated soft pecks, and then finally in a lingering, passionate kiss that gave them both chills.

As Marlena had before her, Danica made sure that Brandon had a good view when she guided her friend down to the bed and parted her legs. She stroked her fingertips over Marlena's thighs, briefly considering teasing her for a time. The sight of Marlena's folds and the sparkling evidence of wetness between them was too much to resist.

Danica leaned over one of Marlena's outstretched legs and sought out her first taste, a kissing suckle of the illusionist's hood. She looked up into Marlena's eyes after the brief tease, smiling as her friend stroked her hair.

Hungry for a deeper taste, Danica restrained the desire and let her fingertips glide over Marlena's folds. Her friend was quite wet, and the slightest penetration made her finger slippery. Taking advantage of that wetness, Danica teased Marlena's folds, occasionally giving a soft lap of her tongue over the hood at the apex.

Marlena had anticipated this moment for far too long, and she rocked her hips against Danica's fingers. Danica surrendered, pushing two fingers deep into the warm, wet heat she was teasing. The fingers of her other hand moved to Marlena's hood, rolling the bud beneath in slow circles.

"Ah. Ah. Ah, yes," Marlena cooed, her hand finding Danica's and encouraging her friend to rub faster.

Responding to that touch and the flushed look of arousal on Marlena's face, Danica stroked both sets of fingers faster. Marlena's moans and sighs grew louder, and she pinched her nipples. Whimpers mixed with the other sounds of pleasure as Danica's knowing fingers worked their magic.

Marlena cried out, "Yes, Danica," when her lover could no longer resist the arousing scent filling her lungs and leaned in with her lips parted.

Danica half-sucked, half-caressed Marlena's folds with her lips, her tongue flickering all the while. Marlena whimpered and moaned, her hand twining into Danica's auburn tresses and tightening around her neck at the same time. Danica lapped faster, pulling back her friend's hood to expose the sensitive nub below to her tongue.

Marlena came with a shocked-sounding scream, her whole body trembling. Danica drank up her juices, lapping her still probing fingers for the even tangier cream coating them as well. When the illusionist's inner quake subsided, she let out a long, languid moan and caressed Danica's cheek.

"Oh, that felt so good," Marlena moaned. Then she looked up at Brandon. "Was that a little like you imagined?"

"Yeah," he growled, now only squeezing his cock.

A moaning chuckle escaped Marlena. "Wish you were here to share. Are you ready to come, Baby?"

He nodded his head emphatically.

Danica pulled her fingers from Marlena's canal, drawing a whimper, and then licked them clean. "Hang on," she requested, and then turned to find her bag of holding.

Marlena stroked her bottom as Danica sifted through her bag until she found what she was seeking. Pulling out the two silken gloves with abnormally long fingers, she leaned in and whispered in Marlena's ear.

Following those quiet instructions, the two women sat side by side, propped up against the headboard so they had a clear view of Brandon. Their near legs entwined, and then Danica began speaking the words of a spell.

When she finished the chant, Danica tossed the two gloves into the air, and they instantly changed into mystical energy, though retaining the shape of the gloves.

"When I tell you," Marlena told Brandon. "Let us get close first."

"This is downright evil, you know?" Brandon muttered.

"Mmm hmm." Danica responded, and then sought out Marlena's lips while mentally taking control of her magical hands.

The kiss broke immediately when the long-fingered vessels of Danica's spell slipped past moist pink folds and into both women's depths. The two redheads gasped simultaneously, smiled at each other, and then turned their attention to Brandon.

The muscled warrior stroked his purple-tipped cock, the color evidencing just how hard he was. His eyes were fixed on the two women before him, and sweat beaded on his skin.

"I've never watched before. Mmm... I like it," Marlena moaned as Danica's magical hand tickled her depths.

"Me too," Danica agreed. Even though she had created the spell, the way her slightest, nearly unconscious thoughts controlled the hands to pleasure her was still amazing. Two proved no more difficult, and she was soon writhing.

Grunts and moans from Brandon joined the building sounds of pleasure from the two women. Danica could see in his face that he was struggling with all his might to keep his hand and his seed under control. A mental flicker caused the magical hands to probe harder — faster, making her cry out. She reached down between Marlena's legs to rub the tip of her finger over the illusionist's clit.

Marlena yelped, then moaned and mimicked her friend's action. The pair panted hard as magical, silky smooth fingers pushed in deep. Reaching where no mortal fingers could, but curving to find sensitive spots in a way that a cock couldn't manage, the fingers soon had both women soaring toward a peak. Crossed arms vibrated against each other as building arousal caused Danica to increase the pace of her flashing fingers over Marlena's clit.

"Oh gods," Danica whimpered, her fingers faltering as she neared climax.

"Now, Brandon. Do it now," Marlena cried out, her voice tight with pleasure and her face flushed.

The muscled warrior pumped his fist fast, growling all the while, and then released an explosive battle cry.

Twin gasps sounded from the redheads as thick ropes of cum arched high into the air, coming down to spatter over Brandon's rock-hard abs, hand, and cock. By the time a second creamy fountain spurted from the head of his cock, Danica was there.

She screamed to the canvas above, her juices squirting out around the magical hand. A second later, Marlena's hand left Danica's clit, and nails dug into her hip.

She barely noticed.

The two women bucked and writhed, still locked together by their intertwined legs. The magical hands continued to execute their last instruction, rubbing both women's g-spots while plunging hard and fast into their depths. Caught up in an intense orgasm, it took Danica some time to focus her mind enough to dismiss the spell.

When Danica could at last catch her breath, she looked up to see Brandon laying back on the bed, both hands flat against the mattress and his legs dangling nerveless over the side. His half-hard cock was covered in cum, and still twitching.

On impulse, Danica rose up on an elbow and sought Marlena's lips. The redhead responded with a soft, sweet kiss that made her shiver.

"Gods and demons," Brandon muttered.

Both women laughed and looked back to the magical window into his room. He was rising to a seated position, trembling arms showing that it required more than a little effort.

"Did you enjoy that, Baby?" Marlena asked.

"Oh yeah, Love," he answered, his face decorated with a silly, almost surprised smile.

Marlena's eyes lit up. "I like that. Say it again."

"Love?"

She nodded.

When he hesitated, Danica rolled her eyes and said, "Oh, quit trying to be the manly warrior."

Brandon smoothed back his disheveled hair, took a deep breath, and — looking for all the world like a teenager expressing his first crush — said, "I love you, Marlena."

The illusionist positively swooned. "I love you, too."

Danica's spell was beginning to lose substance anyway, so she waved to Brandon and said, "Good boy. Night night." Another wave of her hand dismissed the magic completely.

Marlena took the initiative and kissed Danica this time. "Thank you."

"Thank you," Danica disagreed, and then rubbed noses with her friend.

They both giggled, and then settled down onto the mattress once more. Thoughtless that both they and the bed were soaked in girl-cum, the two friends drifted off into sweet slumber in each other's arms.

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

Halfway across the world, a space not much larger than the tent where Danica and Marlena slumbered was a far harsher reality.

The chamber reeked of stale sweat — and even more unsavory things. Books, bottles, and scrolls lay strewn everywhere, the shelves where they had once resided in meticulous order nearly empty. Only one lonely circle of the floor remained uncluttered, outlined by candles and sigils drawn in blood.

Tearing at his greasy, disheveled hair, the man kneeling before that circle loosed a roar of rage and pain. Tears left new trails down his dirt and smoke-blackened face, mingling with those caused by sweat as he'd worked his magic.

Once more, he'd failed. Again, the gods had denied him the chance to see his love — his life. Nothing had any meaning without her.

A sensation similar to someone strumming a tightly stretched string in his head caused the distraught wizard to sit up straight. Something outside had stumbled into his warding magic. He knit his brow, turning toward the hallway beyond the steel-banded door behind him. The wards seemed confused, signaling both a known person and danger.

Rising on trembling legs made weak by lack of sleep, hunger, and expenditure of magical power, the wizard stumbled to his door, sliding back a small window once used by the servants of his household before he sent them all away. At first, he saw nothing out of the ordinary. The hall was dark, lit only by a few short, guttering candles, and littered with dust and debris.

Then, someone appeared at the end of the hall.

Finding reserves of strength from some hidden wellspring, he tore down the wards guarding the door and threw all his weight against the portal to force its creaking, rusty hinges.

His eyes now unhindered by the narrow view of the window, tears once again flowed down his filthy cheeks — this time of joy. Somehow, by some unfathomable miracle, he had succeeded. Standing at the end of the hall, as beautiful in her nudity as the night of their wedding, stood his lost blonde bride.

Stumbling and bouncing painfully off the stone walls, he ran to her. Once he fell, and crawled on bleeding knees until he could regain his feet. She looked confused — frightened — but he knew the spells to help her overcome the shock of returning from beyond the veil of death. He would work his magic, and they would be together again.

She held her arms wide as he approached, his vision growing dark at the edges as the burst of adrenaline faded. Lifting his emaciated arms, he wrapped them around her — and then fell amidst a brilliant flash of light and a crackle of electricity.

The darkness coalesced, taking shape, and Thanatos loosed a throaty chuckle. His beautiful pawn now stood immobile, as still as a statue, her purpose served. The wards were broken, giving unfettered access to the house, and the magical secrets within.

A flash of light heralded the arrival of Ebonar. The wizard kicked aside a decomposing bat lying at his feet and approached, examining both woman and unconscious wizard.

"He lives. Well done, Thanatos."

"It is as you asked," the demon sneered.

"You should be honored," Ebonar said to the senseless man on the floor. "I admire your work, and I have already delivered your woman to you — albeit with the unfortunate lack of a soul. Soon enough remedied, if your studies have borne the rumored fruit."

"What value could this pitiful excuse for a man have?"

"Inestimable value to me, if little to any other. You have done well, and your reward awaits."

A toothy grin sprouted from within the demon's hood, and it once more vanished into a swirl of living darkness.

"And Zoraster awaits," Ebonar said, his voice lacking in passion — even tinged with doubt. Light rose up about him, the woman, and the bony man on the floor, then faded.

The halls once more belonged to the darkness, the dust, and the dead.

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

Hope you've enjoyed this chapter. Please remember to vote, and comments are always welcome. Public comments are especially nice, because those serve as an advertisement for the story, which brings in more readers, which brings in more feedback. That's the fuel that keeps me writing, and the only real payment I get as a free author. So, drop a few coins in my tin cup, won't you?

With this chapter, all the ones I had finished prior to releasing new chapters again are done. We are once again completely at the mercy of my muse. I'm working on Ch. 18, and I'll release it as soon as it's complete. I can't say that this story will be done quickly, but I have too much invested in this story not to bring it to a conclusion.