Sisters' Secret Ch. 02

Story Info
Two shemale sisters are better than one.
7.9k words
4.65
188.4k
96

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 02/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: This story is about a young man named Devon who is living abroad as he goes to college. In the previous installment, Devon meets Asha and Shanthi - two half-white, half-Sri Lankan sisters who live in the apartment next to his, and they begin an immediate friendship. With Asha, that friendship becomes more after Devon discovers that she is a transsexual. After their first night of passionate sex, Asha tells Devon that they must keep their relationship a secret because her sister Shanthi is in love with him, and Asha fears she has already betrayed her sister by sleeping with him. But Devon has feelings for Shanthi as well . . .

* * *

One month, I thought to myself as I stepped into the elevator. It was Asha's and my one month anniversary. Thirty days ago, on a night I would never forget, the girl who was my next-door neighbor and friend stopped by to pay me a friendly visit. That visit culminated in the single most intense and sexually satisfying experience of my life. Better than that, I had found the kind of love that most people only dream or write sonnets about.

I pressed the button for my floor and watched the doors close. I had come to New Zealand looking for an education and an adventure. I had hoped there would be girls along the way, of course, but never could I have anticipated that this sweet, gentle half-Kiwi/half-Sri Lankan girl would change my life so indelibly.

When I reached my floor, I stepped out of the elevator and walked towards my apartment, still reflecting on the strange course a life can take. When I had met Asha and her older sister Shanthi all those weeks ago, I had been another person. The Devon I had known then seemed to no longer exist. He was transformed. His attitudes towards life, towards love, and even towards sex no longer resembled what they had once been.

Sex, I thought as I reached for my keys. Could I have ever known that the girl I would one day fall in love with would be a transsexual – born with the genetic traits of a male, but destined to become a female as a cocoon is destined to become a butterfly? At one time, the possibility would have been as remote as anything I could imagine. I was in love with a girl who had a penis and testicles. In the end, that's all it came down to, and the first part mattered much less than the second (not that I didn't love that penis and those testicles, however.)

I opened the door and was immediately greeted by the sound of a sizzling frying pan and the smell of cooking meat. Asha stood at the stove, her back to me. I had given her the spare copy of my apartment key so she could come and go as she liked and apparently she had decided to drop by and cook me a surprise dinner.

Asha was wearing a blue, silk dress that stopped just above her knees. Her shoulders were bare except for two thin straps of cloth which criss-crossed just beneath her neck. Her dusky brown skin looked as tempting and soft as warm chocolate. Her curly, black hair was neatly piled on top of her head. Even from the back, she looked ravishing.

I walked up to her, placed my hand around her waist until it was resting on the curve of her belly, and kissed her neck. She turned her face to me and kissed me with her full, luscious lips. "Hello, angel," I said.

"Mmm, I love it when you call me that," she replied, and kissed me again.

"What's for dinner?" I asked.

"Your favorite," she said. "Fajitas. I wanted to cook you something really romantic but . . ."

"Nothing could possibly be more romantic than fajitas."

"Do you like my dress?" she asked. "It's new."

"Very sexy," I told her. "You look stunning. I'm sorry I am so under-dressed. I figured I would have a chance to change before I saw you. I didn't suspect your covert cookery."

"I don't mind. A t-shirt is quicker to get off than a shirt and tie, anyway."

"You think I'm going to sleep with you just because it's our one month anniversary? You should know I don't stand on ceremony, Asha. For shame."

"I know you're going to sleep with me because, even if you don't stand on ceremony, your little guy is certainly standing. Fully erect, I'm guessing."

Well, could you blame me? The way I was standing, my crotch was right up against Asha's shapely backside. With her looking so sexy, I couldn't help it if I got excited just a little early. Then I looked down the front of Asha's dress and noticed a little bit of a tent that wasn't there a moment ago.

"He's not the only one standing erect," I pointed out.

Asha blushed and reached down to adjust herself, but I took her by the shoulders and turned her to face me. Her dress had a deep neckline and she was showing ample cleavage. I leaned in and kissed her deeply. Asha put her hands around my head and pulled my face against hers. My hands found her hips and squeezed gently. Our tongues touched briefly, just for a moment, and then our kiss broke. There would be time for more later on, we both knew. There was no need to rush.

"Sit down," she told me. "It's almost ready."

I did as instructed and Asha served me our special anniversary dinner. It was delicious and we took our time enjoying the meal, talking about a variety of subjects. At one point, I asked Asha where Shanthi was tonight. Usually, when Asha and I had a date like this, it was under some circumstance where Shanthi could not attend. Tonight was no different. "She's on a date," Asha told me. I felt a twinge of jealous but was careful not to show it.

The guilt on Asha's face was readily apparent, however. Asha and I both knew that Shanthi was in love with me. Asha, by secretly staking her claim on me, so to speak, felt that she had betrayed her sister. That's why we had to sneak around like this. Asha didn't want her sister to know that we were involved. What neither girl knew, however, was that my own feelings of love for Shanthi were often conflicted. There were times when I was with Asha that I forgot the rest of the world existed. But, when I was with Shanthi, I couldn't help but wonder what it would be like if fate had put me together with her instead of Asha.

"That's a good thing," I said. "If she's on a date, maybe she's getting over me."

"Maybe," Asha said, a little despondently. It didn't really change anything if Shanthi got over me. Once she found out about Asha and me, she would still feel betrayed. But we couldn't sneak around forever, could we?

"How is the research going?" I asked, trying to change the subject. Asha was in medical school and the star research assistant of a professor doing breakthrough work on reproductive medicine.

"Actually, that's something else we need to talk about," said Asha. "Tonight is going to be our last night together for a little while. I'm leaving tomorrow."

"What?" I exclaimed. "For how long?"

"Calm down, Devon!" she laughed. "I'm just going away for a week."

"Where?"

"To attend a conference in Sydney."

"A week without you?" I moaned. "I'll go crazy."

"I don't like it much either," she said. "That's why we have to make tonight extra special. Come on. Let me show you what's for dessert."

Asha took me by the hand led me from the table to the couch. She told me to sit down, then went to the cabinet to retrieve two wine glasses. She set them on the end table next to me, then quickly retrieved a bottle of Hawkes Bay merlot that she had hidden in my room inside a brown, paper bag. She poured the wine into the glasses. We both toasted our first month as a couple and drank a sip.

Next Asha dimmed the lights and lit a few candles that had been inside the same bag with the wine. The atmosphere was perfect. All that was needed was some romantic music. She had that covered to. She put a CD into the stereo and pressed play. Some soft jazz music began to fill the room. I drank more of the wine.

Asha's curvy hips began to sway with the music. I watched her voluptuous body, entranced by the sensuality of her movements. Asha seemed to glide away from the stereo to the center of the room. She faced me and continued to dance slowly and teasingly. My heart was pounding in my chest and my cock was already fully hard. Asha's lips turned into a faint smile, pleased at the obvious reaction she was getting from me.

Then she turned her back to me, still gracefully swaying her body. She reached out for the strap across her left shoulder and pulled it down, then for the right strap. Her shoulders were now bare. She allowed the thin material of the dress to slide down her body to her hips. She looked over her bare shoulder at me and smiled seductively. She wiggled her hips slightly and the dress fell to the floor. Asha was now nude except for her black sandals and a black thong. Her curvaceous rear end looked as delectable as ever and my cock began to pulsate at the thought of entering it once again.

Asha turned to face me. My eyes devoured the sight of her bare breasts with their large, dark pink nipples. Her belly was gently rounded – not fat, just pleasingly plump. My eyes drifted down to the front of her panties. Usually, Asha tucked her package away so skillfully that it was almost impossible to detect, even in the flimsiest underwear. Tonight, however, there was no tucking. Her organs were pressing hard against the fabric of her thong.

Asha swayed towards me and sat down on my lap. She took her glass of wine and drank deeply from it. I looked up into her honey-colored eyes, which were large and luminous.

"I love you," I told her. "I am going to be in love with you forever. Even if you dump me right now and I never see you again, I am going to love you until the day I die."

"Devon, you're gushing," she said.

"Oh, right, sorry."

"It's OK, sweetie," she whispered. "I love you, too."

Asha put her free arm around my shoulder and leaned in to kiss me. I met her kiss, tasting the wine on her plump lips. There was no light flickering of tongues. We French kissed passionately, with an intense desire born from our devoted love for one another.

We kissed for a long while and continued to drink the wine Asha had poured. Occasionally, I would meander from her lips, kissing down her neck to her shoulders. Asha let my mouth wander as she drank from her glass. Or, in other instances, it was Asha whose lips would stray from my mouth, affording me an opportunity to sip some of the rich, dark wine. It wasn't long before both of us were feeling a little fuzzy from the effects of the alcohol, but it only heightened our experience.

I kissed Asha's lips, then her round cheek, then the soft line of her jaw, then the underside of her chin, then her throat, then her collar bone, then the rising swell of her breast. My lips effortlessly found their way to the nipple of Asha's left breast. I popped it into my mouth and began sucking on it gently. Asha's fingers buried themselves in my hair.

"Devon . . ." she breathed.

"Mmm?" I asked, my lips tight around her nipple.

"I don't know how much time we have until Shanthi gets back from her date," she said. "I need you to make love to me now."

So much for foreplay. Not that I was complaining, mind you. As much as I loved feeling Asha's warm, wet mouth around my cock, and as much as I loved the feeling of my lips sliding up and down the length of her thick shaft, or the sensation of her sucking on her balls, it was only when I was inside her that our souls truly connected as one.

Asha took the glass from my hand and set it down on the table, next to mine. She grabbed a hold of my t-shirt and yanked it off over my head. Then she knelt down on the floor in front of me, first removing my shoes and socks, then reaching for my belt. She undid the buckle and pulled off my jeans and my boxer shorts in one movement. Her eyes brightened when she saw my eight inch dick pop free and I knew she wanted it in her mouth, but she wanted it in her butt even more.

She rose to her feet and wriggled out of her thong. She stood naked before me in all of her breath-taking beauty. Her wide cock, just shorter than average, was standing at almost full erection. Her darkish brown scrotum sack hung below. Just as Asha had experienced a moment ago, I felt myself beginning to salivate. How I wanted to lick and suck and taste her. I had to satisfy myself with simply touching for the moment. I reached out, took Asha's cock in my hand, and began to stroke her until she was fully hard.

It's an amazing thing to see a transsexual woman exposed before you, especially a goddess like Asha. The presence of a dick and balls doesn't make her look any more masculine. Instead, it highlights the femininity of the rest of her by contrast. Then, surrounded by all the femininity and beauty, her sex organs begin appearing distinctly womanly as well. Asha's beauty and her presence made her package seem the most natural thing on a woman's body.

"I love when you stare at me like she," she whispered. "What are you thinking when you do it?"

"I'm thinking that 'angel' is a fitting nickname for you."

"Stop it," she said, blushing.

"I can't do that," I said. "Sorry, but that's just the way it is."

She beamed. "You're so sweet, Devon. You're my angel, too."

"Come here."

"One second . . ."

Asha bent down for another item from her brown sack of goodies. No, not THAT brown sack of goodies, I mean the one that had the wine and the candles. She took out a fresh bottle of lubricant jelly, which was good, since ours was almost empty. Asha squirted a dollop into her hand, then rubbed it over every inch of my cock. It was cold at first but Asha's hand felt so warm that it barely mattered. She added another dollop until I was generously coated.

Then Asha handed me the bottle. "Now you do me," she said. She turned her back to me and bent over just slightly, bracing herself with one hand on the arm of the couch. I squirted some of the jelly on my index finger, then spread Asha's butt cheeks apart with my dry hand. Her nuts hung temptingly in front of me, but I remained focused. I applied the jelly to her immaculately clean, pink hole. Once enough was on, I put the bottle away. Asha turned to face me once again.

She moved closer towards me. She placed a hand on both of my shoulders and knelt on the couch, with one knee on either side of my thighs. Our faces were inches apart. She wiggled closer to me until her cock was pressed flat between my body and hers. She was straddling my lap with her ass positioned directly above my stiff erection.

"Our last time for a week," I said.

"Better make it good then," she replied.

And make it good we did. I placed on hand on either of Asha's butt cheeks and spread them wide apart. Asha craned her neck to look down while reaching for my cock with one hand. She gripped my shaft and carefully guided the tip towards her eager hole. The two touched and the first shiver of electricity ran up my dick through the rest of my body.

Asha held my cock in place and lowered her body. She did this slowly because, despite all the love-making we had done in the past month, she remained very tight down there. She held her breath as the tip entered her up to the first inch until my head was engulfed. Within moments, however, it was past the sphincter. Asha let out her breath in a single woosh and lowered her body down the rest of the way. My dick slid all of the way into her body. My eyes rolled back into my head. Asha sighed in mixed pain and pleasure. For the moment, it was mostly pain. The pleasure would come soon, though.

In perfect rhythm, we began to make love to one another. I would raise my hips as she lowered her body, both of us working together to get my penis as deep into her bowels as we could manage. When I lowered my hips, she raised her body just enough that I didn't pass the sphincter again. Then we would repeat the two-step cycle again.

At first, the pace was slow. Both of us were reveling in the physical, emotional, and spiritual delight of the connection we had made. Inside her, I felt more alive and more aware than I could feel when we were apart. Everything seemed more brilliant and vibrant. My senses increased until I could smell Asha's perfume, her breath, and the slight tangy odor from her backside as well. I could see every eye lash and every drop of sweat on her breasts. She looked so lovely I could have cried.

Asha, she had once told me, felt like she was really and truly a woman when I was inside her body. That was an exaggeration, of course. Asha was really and truly a woman all the time. We both knew that. But when we were in the midst of our love making, Asha felt more sexy and more feminine and more desirable than she had ever thought herself capable of being. I felt privileged to allow Asha to feel that way.

As time passed, our pace increased, until Asha's butt cheeks were slapping loudly against my thighs and she was grunting with the effort of riding my cock. I too was making interesting noises of pleasure as I made love to this transsexual Venus.

"Devon . . . Devon . . ." she began to moan each time I plunged myself into her. I knew what it meant. The more vocal Asha became, the closer she was to her orgasm. I could feel my own building inside me as well.

Asha leaned back, holding on to me by one of my shoulders, and reached for her cock as it bounced and flopped in between our bodies. She began to jerk herself furiously, still calling out my name. I put my hands on her hips and was now effectively lifting her up and dropping her back down, sparing her the effort so she could concentrate on her own needs.

Moments later, Asha hissed my name ecstatically, and closed her eyes tightly. I looked down quickly, just in time to see a gout of semen erupt from the end of her cock. It splashed against my stomach and was followed immediately by a second burst of sticky, white cum. Asha's eyes popped open and she looked down at her handiwork. Several more streams of cum followed, each smaller than the one before it, until all that was left was a tiny dribble. She looked into my eyes and grinned broadly, proud and satisfied.

All the while, her stride never broke, and soon I was ready to cum as well. Sensing this, Asha closed her eyes and tilted back her head. Her limp cock fell from her sticky fingers. She began to massage her breasts with one hand. I leaned forward, my mouth searching for her fingers. She offered them to me and I happily sucked the cum from the knuckle to the tips of her red-painted fingernails. When her fingers were cleaned, she began mashing her breasts together or toying with her nipples. She whispered words of encouragement to me.

Finally, it struck like a thunderbolt. My hips surged upwards involuntarily and I dumped what felt like a gallon of semen into her butt. Asha, feeling the cum splash deep inside her, moaned, "Oh, Devon, yes . . . I want it all . . ." And she got it all. Wave after wave came until I could cum no more.

With a tremor, my body relaxed. My cock turned limp and slid easily out of Asha's backside. She leaned forward, putting her arms around my neck, and kissed me fiercely. I returned her kiss with equal ferocity. The kiss was long and deep. Then it was over.

Asha rose from my lap and walked towards the bathroom. I watched her butt wiggle as she moved. From the reflection in the bathroom mirror, I watched as Asha pulled some toilet paper from the spool and used it to wipe herself clean. She dropped the used paper into the toilet and flushed. Then she returned with a wet hand towel and used it to wipe my dick. That done, she sat down on the couch next to me. I took my hand in hers.

"So will you remember that for this next week?" she asked.

"I think I'll remember that for this next decade," I confessed. Asha laughed.

Just then, Asha's cell phone beeped from her purse on the kitchen counter. Unconcerned about her total nudity, she walked into the kitchen to retrieve it. She opened it to check the text message that had been left. She came back to the couch, looking distressed.