Sister's Shadow II

Story Info
Jill is determined to get out from under her sister.
11.6k words
4.53
72.2k
52
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,838 Followers

Sister's Shadow - A Sister Escapes


Jill had attended parties before. Parties that were just like this when she was in high school. At those parties, she'd always been wearing underwear and never with a skirt so short.

So when they walked in the door Jill was terrified. She wasn't the only one that was scared, so was her sister Dana, though she was a different sort of scared. These were the kids she went to school with that treated her like she wasn't there. Like some sort of outcast. Now that she was at one of their parties, she had no idea what to do.

However, as bad a Dana had it, Jill had it much worse. These was the sort of party she would have been invited to in school. She probably went to school with their brothers and sisters. And now they'd see her - like this. In these tight clothes and this short skirt and no underwear.

"Is that you Jill?" a girl asked. "My sister isn't here."

Oh God, it was Amy's sister Stephanie. Jill blushed in embarrassment.

"She's my date." Lisa said, putting an arm around the college junior and pulling her close. She rolled her eyes and gestured back with her chin. "And that is her sister who wanted to tag along. So you know how that goes."

"Your...date?" Stephanie ignored the comment about Dana. "I always sort of wondered about you the way you held on to Amy for longer than was ...necessary."

It was a barb. Lisa had always been more popular and now things were going to change, though college would be starting in a month, so Stephanie planned to take full advantage. She tried to think of witty things to say, but she was having a hard time of it. Jill was friends with her sister. The girl was a former cheerleader and a college junior and she was wearing the most daring outfit Stephanie had seen. The paid pleated mini was indecent by itself. However, the tight white shirt was what drew her eyes, the girl was clearly not wearing a bra. The pink of her areoles was clearly visible. Shit, she was staring. She couldn't help but stare. What was Lisa doing with a college junior anyway? A college junior who could easily have her pick of boys ...or girls.

"Come in," Stephanie said. God, she couldn't keep her eyes off Jill's breasts, didn't the girl know she was practically naked. And Lisa wasn't content to just hold hands with her girlfriend,it was obvious that she groping the girl's butt from behind. Poor Stephanie couldn't think of anything witty to say, so instead she said. "It's nice to see you Jill."

Jill felt hot and flush from her humiliation. Stephanie was sure to tell Courtenay all about what she was wearing and also about being on a date with Lisa. The precocious girl had a hand on her bottom palming her like she owned it. There was nothing to do but hold Lisa's hand to keep it occupied. Worse, Stephanie kept looking at her chest. Her unencumbered breasts jiggling must be obvious when she walked in the door. She looked in the hall mirror to check.

Oh Jesus.

She'd expected to see the small nubs of her nipples. After all, she wasn't wearing a bra. But she'd never expected to see the pink of her aureoles. Oh dear God, they could see everything.

A fresh blush flushed Jill's cheeks. She could feel her nipples grow hard and draw even more attention to her indecency. Dear God, her own body was betraying her.

"Can we go back to your house or our house?" Jill whispered to Lisa. "I'll do anything you want. I-I-I feel embarrassed looking like this."

"There's nothing to be embarrassed about," Lisa cooed, kissing her date on the neck. "You look sexy my little Jillie. Don't you want to be sexy for me?"

"Yes," Jill breathed."BUt..but...people are looking at me."

"Shhh.." Lisa said. "Now put your hands down. Are you ashamed to be with me? I guess you and your sister can go home if you want."

"No.." Jill shuddered as she thought of what her sister would do to her when they got home. The looks the slovenly girl cut at her since Lisa arrived were menacing and filled with hate. Jill put her hand down from where she was covering her breasts and steeled her nerves. She was on a date. That was all. She was on a date and looking pretty for her date. "I'm not ashamed of you. It's just - everyone is looking at me - like they are undressing me with their eyes."

"You can't blame them for that," Lisa said. "You are very sexy. Just be sure to stay close to me my little Jillie, and I won't let anyone bother you."

"Yes Miss Lisa," Jill whispered.

"Just plain Lisa when we are around my friends," Lisa said.

She is my date, Jill told herself. She is my date. She's going to keep me safe from these people that are staring at me. Most of all, she's going to keep me safe from my awful sister.

"Hold my beer and plate Jillie," Lisa said, handing the girl a plate and a beer.

Lisa took them, unaware that the girl had an ulterior motive. It soon became apparent, because Lisa appeared to have no desire for eating or drinking. Instead she seemed only to have eyes for Jill, her hand roaming all over the girl at will now that the college coed's hand were otherwise occupied.

It was so very difficult at first. with Lisa stroking her hair. Running a finger down her neck. Resting a palm on her bottom. Sometimes feeding her something off the plate by hand. Occasionally teasing her with it and making her work for it. Especially when the item was long and slender like a carrot stick. Gently pulling at the hem of her too short miniskirt. Each time, it was like her space was being invaded. Like she was being put on display like some sort of trophy. But after awhile, she began to grow used to those hands on her...it felt like she was being protected.

"There's that little shit Derek," Lisa said. "Quick, kiss me."

Jill didn't even have time to think, much less protest before arms pulled her in tight and her mouth was invaded by a forceful tongue. Helpless to do anything but stand there while she was kissed by another girl in public, doing her best to keep from dropping the plate of appetizers and bottle of beer.

The college coed was forced to admit that the girl was quite a kisser. She knew just the right combination of teasing and forcefulness. Jill's loins grew hot and the peanuts fell from her dangling plate as she kissed Lisa back. There was more, her bottom was being handled through the fabric of her short skirt. Her cheeks being grabbed possessively, spread slowly, the bunched back together again. She could feel moisture leak from her sex and drip down her thighs. With no panties, her obvious arousal was sure to be seen. Oh Jesus. Please stop. And then...Oh God. She felt Lisa's hands on her bare bottom.

That meant....that meant..

...that everyone could see her bare ass. Now everyone would know that she wasn't wearing panties.

"Please Miss Lisa," Jill whispered as she broke the kiss. "Someone might see...the oh God...the tattoo."

"It's covered by my hand sweet Jillie," Lisa said. "But be sure to hold very still or I won't be able to keep it covered. And we don't want that do we Jillie?"

Sure enough, one hand was protectively covering the tattoo. But the other? She felt precocious fingers slid up and down the lips of her slick sex. She prayed the gir's hand wasn't visible. She was so mortified she wanted to crawl under the couch.

"I'll do anything...just please...not here...not like this," Jill begged breathlessly.

"What I want you to do is to help me make Derek jealous," Lisa said. "That asshole broke up with me two months ago and if all you are going to do is stand there, then I'll have to do all the work myself."

Jill looked back at the stunned open mouth expression from the boy behind them. Well, if Lisa wanted him jealous, then the only way to stop having her body shown off like some kind of porn exhibit would be to go along with it.

This time it was Jill that kissed Lisa. Frenched her. Gently bit her lower lip and tugged ever so softy as she broke the kiss. Nibbled on the recent high school graduates neck. Hiked up a leg and draped it over the girl's hip and pulled her close. She gave an involuntary moan.

She looked at Lisa, expecting for once to take the girl off guard.Instead she found hungry eyes drinking her in and a wet glistening finger held to her lips. She smelled the earthy musk...those glistening juices where hers. Oh God. She closed her eyes and cleaned it and prayed that this would be enough to sate the girl's appetite.

"I think he's jealous enough now," Lisa purred. "What possessed you to lick the juices off my finger like that? You are so kinky little Jillie. I think I'm falling in love with you."

Falling in love with me? Jill had never thought of being in love with a girl before. And after all the stuff she'd been through with her sister, she never suspected she'd want to be with a girl in that way.

However, now she had a tattoo on her butt that said "No Boys". How would she expain that on a date? Those boys she'd dated in college; where were they when she needed someone to save her from her sister's abuses?

No where.

But here was Lisa. She was a girl. Okay, strike one. She was a pervert. Strike two. She said she was going to steal her from her sister. Home run. She said she was falling for her. Another home run.

Jill hugged the girl close again and whispered in her ear.

"I'm falling for you to." And she meant it. She had that certain funny feeling in her stomach whenever she was around Lisa.

"Good girl. Now all we have to do is get rid of your sister." Lisa replied, then whispered very softly. "When I suggest she have drinks I want you to tell her not to do it. Okay? And if I send you for drinks, make sure ours doesn't have any alcohol, but make sure your sister gets plenty."

"Okay." Jill's heart began to race. It was obvious that Lisa was going to try to get rid of her sister. It was just as obvious that Jill was going to have to help. God, what if her sister found out? She was going to be so angry. She'd..hurt her and then suffocate her for good. Jill was terrified.

Lisa broke her embrace with Jill, then turned her attention to Dana.

"Your sister is getting quite the reputation as a little college slut isn't she?" Lisa asked. "That doesn't embarrass you does it?"

"It doesn't embarrass me." Dana said, her eyes alive and dangerous. "When you lifted her skirt, I was hoping that...you know...that you'd show the other girls the tattoo."

"No boys allowed huh?" Lisa purred. To Jill: "Oh Jillie, if these girls saw your cute little tattoo, they'd go crazy over you. They haven't had a good pussy licking since Amy went M.I.A. earlier this year. I could guarantee you that you wouldn't be allowed to leave this party until you'd licked out every pussy here - at least twice. How would you like that little Jillie?"

A tremor slid down Jill's spine at the thought. Surely that wasn't the case. Surely? However, the jealous look in Lisa's eye and the sadistic glee in her sister's eye said this was indeed the case. Oh God. What had she gotten herself into?

"Please don't," Jill begged. She never didn't realize quite how vulnerable she was until just now.

"Oh my Jillie-slut, you don't tell me what I will and won't do," Lisa said. "If I tell you to go eat out Stephanie right now, what would you do?"

Jill's cheeks burned a bright red. Stephanie. God. Courtenay's little sister. It would get back to her friend Courtenay and she would never - ever be able to live it down. But, she would be able to live down these girls passing her around like some kind of sextoy even less.

"I'd...do it." Jill stammered her admission after thinking over her limited options.

"Do what Jillie?"

"I'd..I'd eat her out." Jill's cheeks felt as if they were on fire.

"That's my girl. Now, why don't you go get me and your sister some drinks and snacks while you consider what you will and won't do."

"Yes Miss - I mean ... Lisa," Jill said, and then thought back to what Lisa had said about drinks. "But -ah- Dana isn't old enough to have alcohol."

"You damn sure don't tell me what I'm supposed to have," Dana spat. "You bring me back two beers, do you understand dumbshit? Or do I need a little nighty-night time to help you remember."

"You mouth is going getting you into all sorts of trouble," Lisa said. Then to Dana: "I think little Jillie needs some punishment, don't you Dana?"

"Damn right," Dana said. "How's about we show off that little tattoo and have a licking party."

"No. At least not just yet," Lisa said, as she pulled Jill close for a hug and a kiss on the lips. Then her hands went to Jill's skirt and drew it up higher and higher on her hips.

"Now you can go get us those drinks," Lisa said. "And you better not touch your skirt while you are away, do you understand me sweet Jillie?"

"Yes Lisa," Jill breathed. She could feel her heart pound with every beat.

"And if you ask nicely when you get back," Lisa continued. "Perhaps I'll adjust it for you."

"Yes Miss Lisa." Jill said.

"Remember Jillie, it's just Lisa around my friends," Lisa said. "Now hurry. Time's a waistin."

"The idiot can't even remember your name," Dana sneered after her sister left. "She's asking for it.You know what we should do? Not just share her with the girls...we should let the boys have her too. Mom and Dad would shit a brick if their sweet angel ended up pregnant and had no idea who the daddy was. Could you imagine that little slut having to get all these boys tested for DNA?"

"That's an idea," Lisa said. "I'll be sure to keep it in mind, but I'm having great fun toying with your sister right now." What a piece of work bitch Dana was. She wanted to slap the shit out of her for talking about doing such horrible things to her Jillie, but she feared this big boned girl would get the better of her and suffocate her like she talked about doing to her sister. No, she had other plans for this bitch.

While her sister dug herself a deeper hole and Lisa struggled to tolerate her presence, Jill hurried after more drinks and snacks. She felt slightly betrayed. It seemed like she was being punished for following Lisa's instructions. Well, there was no help for it, but to keep following them. She opened four beers and poured two of them down the sink and refilled them with water. Then made a plate of snacks. Praying all the while that no one saw her nether regions peeking out from beneath her short skirt that had been pulled up dangerously close to the junction of her slim thighs.

"Here you are Dana," Lisa said, handing her sister two of the beers when she returned.

Then she handed a drink to Lisa. "Lisa - would you please - ahhh- pull my skirt down please." she said with blushing cheeks.

"Jillie, your sister was just telling me of the most devilish idea. She wanted to let all these boys here have a turn at your sweet little honeypot. She seems to think you would be fertile right now. Are you on the pill?"

Jill's pulse sped in fear. Her too short skirt now forgotten. How could her sister be so evil? Jesus. But the girl was right. She did a quick count of days since her last period. Oh fuck. Please no.

"I'm...not on the pill," Jill whispered, tears welling in her eyes. Why had she thought she could trust this girl any more than her sister. "Please..."

"I tell you what," Lisa said. "I'll make sure that doesn't happen and I'll fix that little skirt of yours too, before you show everyone your little honey pot. But only if you'll be sweetie and give me another of those famous kisses of yours sweet Jillie."

A kiss? She could certainly give Lisa a kiss. She'd give her the best kiss she'd ever had. She put the bottle and plate down and pulled Lisa in close. Her lips parted. Her tongue extended....

Only Lisa moved her head back. Eyes laughing. Making Jill chase her with lips and tongue. Letting everyone at the party see that it was Jill, a college junior that was so very desperate to kiss this recent high school graduate. The need in her eyes so obvious. Her lips mouthing please. Sucking the girl's fingertips. The hem of her skirt sliding back and forth over the curve of her bottom. The final passion when they finally kissed. The way she didn't resist when Lisa's fingers grabbed the hem and slid her skirt down. But those fingers weren't content with that. They slid up and down the crack of Jill's bottom. The staring and stunned eyes knew just what they slid against - the sexy blond's asshole.

Girl's didn't allow boys to do such things. But this girl - this college girl, allowed their classmate to do just that.

They were amazed. They were in awe.

"What are you playing," Lisa asked the 4 boys staring at them from the dining room table.

"Asshole," they replied.

"Hey Jillie," Lisa said to Jill, loud enough for Dana to overhear. "Have you ever played asshole? I know how you love me to play with your asshole. But this is a different sort of game. I bet you could beat those boys over there. I'll bet them forty dollars that you can beat them."

"-and waste your money? She can't handle her booze," Dana said snidely. "The only liquor she can handle is lick-her...get lick her. You know, cuz she's a dyke.

Jill blushed. "She's right, I'm not very good at drinking games. I ..have a low tolerance."

"I can beat them," Dana said full of confidence. She could beat anyone.

"Hey Derek," Lisa said. "I've got forty bucks that my friend Dana can beat your asses playing asshole."

"She's just a girl," one of the boys replied. "She doesn't have a chance."

"I can beat your ass any day of the week," Dana replied. These were nothing but punks.

"I got $40 on my friend." Lisa said, putting down two crisp twenties on the table.

"It isn't a betting game," the larger boy said.

"Chicken?" Lisa asked.

"He's chicken," Dana smirked. She liked having a new friend. She'd felt powerful ever since she'd taken down her sister. These boys didn't stand a chance. "Look at him."

"We aren't scared. It isn't really fair," said a shorter dark haired boy already suffering from premature balding. "We've already been playing for twenty minutes."

"These boys are pussies," Dana said, nudging Lisa in the ribs. "Let's get out of here."

"Come on then," One of the boys said, putting down a twenty. Two others chipped in a ten each. "Let's do this."

Dana said down and smiled up at Lisa, as if to say your money is safe with me.

Lisa stayed around to cheer Dana on, just long enough for the girl to begin slurring her words, then quietly left. Only stopping to chat briefly, and Lisa made it a point each time to say they were going to catch a ride with some college boys.

Jill didn't have any idea what was going on when Lisa took her by the hand and urged her across the street, and ring the door at a large house, with a well manicured landscape at least three times the size of Jill's.

"What are we doing?" Jill whispered.

"Hush Jillie," Lisa said. Then beamed a bright smile at the small old woman that opened the door. "Grammy!" Lisa opened her arms and hugged the old woman.

"Lisa," the old woman said. "Come in. Come in. What brings you here Lisa?"

"Well we were at a party," Lisa said, "Everything was going fine until someone took out some marijuana and I couldn't just sit there while they were doing illegal drugs. So I figured we'd come over here and I could show my friend my mom's old room and maybe look at some of the things they used to wear back in the 60's."

"That's fine," the old woman said. "You feel free to come over any time ... if you've had something to drink, you just give me a call and I'll call you a cab. I won't even tell your parents."


"Thanks grammy," Lisa said. "You are the best."

"Do you girls want some cookies?"

"That'd be great."

They went to the kitchen and ate cookies and milk. The cookies weren't homemade, but out of a package. Soon Lisa said, "I'd love to chat grammy, but I'm not sure how long Jillie can stay. So we are going upstairs now.

Couture
Couture
3,838 Followers