Sister's Tight Pussy

Story Info
She needs broken in right.
897 words
4.11
251.9k
137
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was home one Saturday afternoon when the doorbell rang. At the door was my sister Lisa. I could see she was upset and had been crying.

"Hold me Rick," she pleaded with me.

I took my sister in my arms and held her to my chest.

"Tony left me," she said. "He told me he wanted to date other people. I suspected he was cheating on me. Now I know."

I barely heard what my sister was saying. Her tits were pressing into my chest. I could smell the scent of her perfume. I was getting aroused. Lisa pulled back from me. Our faces were just inches apart. It all seemed to happen at once. We found ourselves kissing each other. What can I say? I wanted my sister.

Lisa had red hair just like our mother. She was certainly shapely. I never did understand that asshole Tony. He had a good thing going with my sister. My hands went to the edge of Lisa's shirt. I pulled it up over her head. Lisa unsnapped her bra and her breasts came spilling out. Her tits were a good handful. I lowered my face and sucked on each nipple.

"Oh my God Rick!"

I could tell my sister was getting worked up. Her nipples were hard before my lips even touched them. I finally broke away and we both undressed the rest of the way. Lisa knelt before me. She wrapped her hands around the back of my legs. She brought her face forward and she took my prick in her mouth. I'm not particularly long but my cock is extremely fat. Lisa's cheeks were bulging as she took me into her mouth.

I brought my hands to the back of her head and I started to face fuck her. I guess I just got caught up in my sister and I losing control. Lisa did take all of my cock inside her mouth. She made me rock hard. If she kept this up I was going to lose it. I pulled back. I got Lisa to her feet and moved her over to my large couch. She got onto her back.

"Go easy," she told me.

I brought my head up to her pussy lips. I tried to push in. My sister was so tight. I had trouble breaking through.

"Tony complained that I was always too tight to fuck," Lisa told me.

Maybe Tony thought it took too much effort to make love to my sister. I was going to change that. I kept pushing my hips forward. I got my mushroom past her pussy lips. I kept at it. It took some time but I got all of my cock inside Lisa.

"Your so damn big Rick!"

I doubted I was all that big. I started to slide in and out of my sister. I got her legs up and lifted them onto my shoulders. That's when the real fucking began. I pounded Lisa as hard as I could. I wanted my sister badly.

"You're not seeing anyone else from now on. Your pussy is mine!"

"Yes, yes!" My sister replied back.

I wouldn't be sharing my sister's pussy. I could tell that my cock was giving Lisa pain and pleasure.

"It hurts but keep fucking me with your fat cock."

I took my sister as deep as I could. Our pubic bones touched each time I entered Lisa's pussy. God how she squealed with delight every time I fed her my cock. I lowered my face and bit on her nipples. All this excitement made my sister squirt. All of a sudden there was liquid flying out of her pussy. I pulled out and let her shoot her juices and then I entered her once more. This went on for a few minutes.

I looked down and my sister looked spent. I was getting close. I told Lisa I was close to cumming.

Don't pull out!" She pleaded with me.

I held out for a few more minutes. I gave Lisa a few more hard thrusts and I gave her my seed. Lisa's face lit up when she felt the heat of my cum. She tightened her muscles around my prick and she squeezed me dry. I had a big load that I gave my sister. When I pulled free my cum load came spilling out and down her ass crack. I can truthfully say I never had sex that intense before.

I'm sure part of it was because I was having taboo sex with my sister. Lisa and I became regular lovers. I managed to get that pussy stretched so Lisa could accept my cock more easily. Lisa loves to ride me. She says that she feels like she is in control. She can think whatever she likes. I do like feeling her pussy muscles sliding up and down my bare shaft. Thankfully Lisa is on the pill. I don't want any babies, at least for now.

I just need to feel my sister working her magic on my dick. When she mounts me, I fondle her large tits. She love that I pinch her nipples. We do come to a climax and I seed her belly with a large amount of my cream. There is no better feeling in the world that having your cock buried deep inside your sister's pussy.