Six Months to Live Ch. 01

Story Info
Dying man wants to out with a bang.
7.2k words
4.37
79.8k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,683 Followers

If you are not big in non-consent stories you might not want to read this one. This is not my typical who's responsible loving wife story. This is a dark story, going deep in a mans soul. It's guaranteed to make people mad and angry or horny, depending on your perspective. Just wanted to let those who stay with it know what they are in for. Thank you to 'Omegazone' for editing this story. Thank you, DG hear.

--------------

I'm Steve, I just returned from for my annual physical. I always try to stay in good health. I stand 6'4" weigh around 230 pounds. I watch what I eat, get plenty of exercise and even work out at the gym. I'm in my late forties and have been married for some twenty five years. We have four children, all grown up with families of there own. The doctor just told me my test results came back positive for pancreatic cancer.

This cancer is one of the worst with only a 25% recovery rate. The doctor said without going in and trying to remove some of the cells my chances of recovery are zero. I couldn't believe it. I thought I did everything right. I didn't even smoke and rarely drank. I just sat in the chair devastated.

The doctor asked me when I wanted to start in on therapy and operations. I just looked up at him and asked, "How long do I have if I do nothing?"

The doctor replied, "Six months, maybe a little more depending on your life style."

I told the doctor that I felt fine, I haven't had any problems other then maybe bowel movements. How can he be so sure? He just put up my x-rays and showed me the spots. Then he showed me the results of my urine samples where I was pissing a light brown. I just thought it was the juices I was drinking. I was wrong.

I then asked him, "Doc, are you saying if I go through the operation and then all the chemo that I only have a 25% chance of recovery?"

He replied, "I'm afraid so Steve, that's the way it looks."

I just looked at the doc and asked, "How will I know when the end is near? What will I feel?"

He just replied, "You'll have bad stomach cramps and bowel movements will be more irregular. Then you will be feeling internal pain, but I can give you pain medication at that time."

"Well doc, I'll guess I'll just live the rest of my life by doing all the things I wanted to do and then just die. I'm not going to spend my remaining months lying on a hospital bed hoping for the best. Please, tell no one about this. I want to live a normal life for the next six months. I don't want anyone feeling sorry for me, even my wife. I'll make sure all my affairs are in order."

With that I left the doctor's office and thought about the rest of my short life and what I was going to do. When I got home, I got on my knees to pray. "Why God? Why me? I lead a decent life. I never hurt anyone. I went to church most sundays."

Then I began to get angry at God. Maybe there really wasn't a God, at least one that cared about me. That's when I thought I would do all the things I thought about, but knew weren't right. I started thinking about sex. All the sex I didn't have because I was mister nice guy, good husband, good neighbor, never hurt anyone. Well that was all going to change and it was going to start changing today.

My marriage to Cindy was a decent one. We had a pretty normal relationship. Sex maybe once a month as of late. We never did experiment much because that wasn't the way church people acted. That was all going to change. I was going out of this world truly fucked by everyone I wanted. I was going to live out some of those so called bad fantasies.

The first thing I did was make a call to a slime bucket I knew. He worked at my office but dealt in drugs. I needed date rape drugs and I knew I could get them from him. I met him in the parking garage at work. I told him I preferred the liquid type if I could get it.

"He asked me how much I wanted?"

"I asked him how much did it take to put a person out."

He figured about an eye dropper would put a person of 150 pounds out in about 20 minutes.

"I told him to get me a pint."

He about shit himself and told me that would be a good 50 doses or more and would cost me twenty dollars a pop. Which amounted to over $1,000. He said all he had on him was about ten doses but could have the rest by the end of the following week.

I gave him $200 for what he had and another $500 down payment on the rest. I told him when he gives it to me, I'll give him $500 more. That's a $200 bonus to keep his mouth shut. If he told anyone he was a dead man. Also, he didn't need to ask any question.

He looked at me a little scared. He knew I wasn't joking, so we shook hands on the deal and I took my ten vials of drugs home, ready to start living fantasies. A vial is about the size of an eye dropper for those who don't know. I decided to stop and buy a digital camera and a taped recorder, just in case I needed them.

--------------

I waited for my wife to come home, I decided to have sex tonight whether she wanted to or not. I had to try out this drug and make sure it works.

When she got home we had our dinner and usual talk. She asked me about the doctors appointment and I told her all was fine. After watching evening television we usually headed for bed. So I dropped one vial of liquid into her diet pop to see how it worked. She was just a tiny thing at 5' 1" tall weighing around 120 lbs. I just hope I didn't use to much drugs.

She was out in about ten minutes. She didn't say anything, just passed out like a drunk. I carried her little body upstairs and pulled her nightgown up, she had gotten ready for bed earlier. I pulled her panties off and started rubbing her mound. The elicit sex was great even though she was my wife, I was taking her without her knowledge. Her pussy was getting wet even though she was passed out. I got down and started eating her pussy. Something we never did. The first time I ever tried she told me how wrong it was. Her church was against oral sex.

I decided to use a condom this time, I didn't want to leave a mess to explain to her in the morning. I then turned her limp but hot body over so she was on her stomach and raised her ass up and shoved my cock into her pussy. She was never big on doggy style, because of her church beliefs, but she was sure humping tonight. I even took the liberty of sticking a finger in her ass. Damn it was tight. After I shot my load I cleaned her up. Ever try to put panties on a limp body? It's not easy. Then I finished straightening her nightgown and went to sleep.

The clock went off and I got up the next morning at 6:00am as usual. Cindy got up also. She asked me how she got to bed? That she didn't remember getting up and going to bed.

"I just told her she fell asleep, so I picked her up and carried her to bed."

She did say she slept good but had dreamt.

I asked her about what? "She replied, "Oh nothing special."

So now I had an idea what this drug could do. She slept the whole night. So I got dressed and left for work. I was sitting at my desk making a list of women I always wanted to fuck but didn't. I just decided when I died, I was going out with a bang, 'Literally.'

One of the girls at work always teased the guys. A couple of the guys tried to get in her panties but she always said she was happily married and would never cheat on her husband. I decided to make her a victim. I knew she worked later then most of the office gals so I went down into the parking garage and undid her battery cable. She mentioned that her husband worked 2nd shift so I knew he wouldn't be home to take her call about the car.

She was a good looking redhead with long legs and always wore mini skirts that would get your cock hard thinking about her. I waited till she left for the night and went down about five minutes later. I saw her standing next to her car. I stopped and asked her if there was a problem?

She said, "The damn thing is dead and my husband already left for work. I guess I'll call a garage and just have to wait for it."

I just told her, "I could drop you off at your house and you could call the garage and have them pick it up and repair it. Then you can just pick it up tomorrow."

"Oh Steve, that would be great. Then I won't have to waste my whole evening waiting here." She replied.

I had picked up a couple of sodas on my way out of the office. I knew she drank diet, I did too but got a regular so I wouldn't drink the wrong one by accident. I reached back and popped the top on the regular, the diet was already opened and drugged. I asked here which one she wanted and of course she said, "The diet please, have to watch my figure."

I glanced over at her and said, "Everyone watches your figure."

She looked at me and said, "Steve, shame on you talking like that." as we both laughed.

I couldn't help starring over at her legs, Her skirt had risen up above mid thigh. I was getting hot and kept drinking my soda. She was drinking hers also but rather slowly. I was hoping it would take effect by the time that we got to her house. We only had about a fifteen minute drive to her place. She weighed maybe 140 pounds. I needed more time, so I asked her if she would mind if I stopped and picked up some milk, it would only be a minute.

"Of course not Steve, you're the one doing me a favor." she replied.

I stopped at the corner market and turned off the car so it would get a little warmer and maybe she would drink faster. I went in the store, picked up the milk and headed back to the car. As I got in I saw her finish off her coke.

As I headed toward her house she said she was feeling a little dizzy.

I told her she might be coming down with something. As I pulled in her driveway I got out and helped her out of the car. I walked her to the door and unlocked it for her. I told her that I would call the service garage for her that she should lie down and rest.

I called the garage and told them about her car and where she left the keys for them. I told them I thought the battery was dead and probably just needed a charge. They said they would check it out and charge it if needed.

Then I turned around and looked at Cheryl, she looked almost passed out. I walked her to the bedroom and told her to lie down she needed so rest. She was just lying there in a haze as I started to undo her blouse and then her bra. I pulled them off of her. Damn those tits were real. I leaned over and started sucking on them. Her nipples were getting hard and so was my cock.

I then slid down the zipper on her skirt and pulled it off. My God, she had garter belts on. I slipped them off then her panties. She just had a little tuft of red hair above her pussy. I couldn't help it, I had to bury my face in it. God she tasted good. I took off my pants and shorts and climbed aboard. I don't know how to explain this. Elicit sex with another mans wife. It doesn't get any better except if she was awake.

I kept pushing my cock in her, no condom this time, it was great. Her body was reacting to me, so hot, so good, so wrong. I finally had to shoot a load. It was huge, I think she might have had an orgasm too, really don't know, really don't care. I just took my spent cock out of her pussy and climbed up and rubbed my pussy cumed cock against her lips. She had her lips opened slightly and I just let some of the juices drip in. I decided to take a few digital picture to reminisce by.

Now I was spent, I had to do a little clean up. I didn't want to go to jail on my first elicit fuck. I grabbed a wash rag and wiped up any juices flowing from her pussy. I know I left a lot inside of her but didn't care. I then pulled the covers over her and was getting dressed to leave when the phone rang. It startled me, I didn't know if it would wake her up so I just stood very still. After four rings the answering machine took the call. It was the auto repair shop saying they found her problem, A loose battery connection. They fixed it and put the keys back where they found them.

I just let myself out and went home a very satisfied man. When I got home my wife asked me why I was late. I just told her the truth, that Cheryl's car broke down and I offered her a ride home.

My wife wasn't very happy. She said, "You took that Jezebel home?"

"Yes," I replied, "It was the right thing to do. Do you think I should have left her stranded?"

"Of course not, but you could have called me, I had dinner ready." Cindy replied.

I just told her I was sorry and she was right, I would call next time. I was eating my dinner and planning my next seduction. There was so many women I wanted to fuck. I would just do them one at a time for as long as I could.

I went to work the next morning and Cheryl asked to speak to me. I was a little nervous but invited her into my office. She looked at me and said, "Steve, What happened to me yesterday?"

I just looked at her and said, "When we got to your house you weren't feeling good so I told you I would call the garage for you and you thanked me and I guess you went to bed. I don't know because I left. Why do you ask? It's something wrong?"

She looked at me and said, "I shouldn't be telling you this but I was naked and under the covers when my husband came home from work after midnight. He climbed into bed an saw I was naked and started making love to me. I woke up startled and seen my husband on top of me. He was smiling and said I was really hot and he came gobs and gobs in me. I don't remember taking my clothes off.

Well Cheryl, I sure didn't, but wish I would have. Maybe next time, I laughed.

"Steve, stop talking like that, she laughed and thanks for calling the garage. My car was fixed this morning when my husband dropped me off at work."

I just said, "Anytime Cheryl, anytime" as she left my office.

When I got home my wife asked me if I could take some allergy medication over to her sister who's allergies were acting up. It was only a few blocks away. So I took the medication and one of my vials and headed over to my sister in laws. I always wanted to get into her pants, but being the godly person I never did anything about it.

When I got to the house she came to the door in a cute robe covering a negligee underneath. I asked her how she was felling.

She said she just needed some allergy medicine and a little rest. I handed her the bottle of pills and saw her iced tea setting on the table. As she was opening the container two remove a couple of pills, I emptied a vial into her tea and gave it to her to take her pills with.

She was small like her older sister, my wife, so I knew it wouldn't take long. I decided to talk to her until she passed out. I mentioned her husband who wouldn't be home for a few hours. He was a prick. Thought his shit didn't stink, and he thought he was better than anybody else. Well his wife was on my fuck list. Not because she was all that great looking but because she was married to the better then thou prick.

She started to get dizzy and said the pills are really taking effect quick.

I walked her to the bedroom and then told her to have a nice rest. Then I went in the living room for a few minutes to make sure she was out. When I went back into the bedroom she was sound asleep. I called her name softly just to make sure. She was lying on her back so I went up to her and unzipped her robe. I could tell she didn't have a bra on so I reached over and rubbed her tits through her nighty.

I then reach down and pulled her negligee up above her hips. She had a pair of grandma panties on, which I removed. My cock was hard. I climbed up and started pushing my member against her hairy bush. Her pussy was dry so I kept rubbing my cock against her till she started to get wet and I was able to slide in without much pressure. I heard a slight moan come out of her. Then I started to slowly fuck my sister in law. Thinking about her prick of a husband and how I would love to tell him about fucking his wife.

She started to rotate her hips. Damn these women must be able to feel the fucking even though they're out. I felt her reach an orgasm and moan. I then shot a load of cum deep into her pussy. While my cock was still in her I grabbed my camera and took a few pictures. I then pulled my limp cock out.

This time I decided to pull her nightgown down, leave off her panties and cover her. Maybe her husband will see the cum on her. God I loved fucking married woman.

---------------------------------

It was now Sunday and my wife asked if I was going to church? I thought about it and decided to get dressed. When we got there I was in 'Hate God mode,' I blamed him for my illness. As we sat in the pews I looked at all the women and picked the ones out I was going to try and fuck. These were so called women of God who thought sex was missionary position only.

I looked around and got a mental picture of the ones who were going to get fucked. We had a young preacher and I decided his wife needed to be broken in and I was just the man for the job. She was a pretty woman always wearing long dresses or skirts below the knees. I wanted to see in the dark area around her thighs that was hidden beneath her long skirt.

After church my sister in law came up to me and said, "What did you do to me the other day? You raped me didn't you? I going to tell my husband and my sister you bastard,"

I just looked at her and said "Chris, I fucked you yesterday and it was great. You aren't going to tell anyone. If you were going to tell, you would have done it before now. I know you felt the orgasm even though you were out." I then pulled two pictures out of my pocket and showed them to her. They were of her lying on her bed with my cock inside her. I gave them to her and said, "Here, give these to your husband, and maybe you can show them to your sister too."

She looked at the pictures and covered her mouth. "Why did you take these, my God someone might see them."

I looked at her and said, "Isn't that what you wanted? To show your husband and sister that I fucked you? Now you have the proof."

I then looked at her and said, "I want to fuck you again, but I want you wide awake so you can really feel it. Just call me when you're ready." then I walked away. I know she had no intentions of telling anyone. She's been teasing me for years. She just wanted me to know that she knew that I fucked her.

On Monday after work I was going after my first fuck from one of the church women. It was going to be Margaret. Good looking big tits Margaret. She was a big woman in her early forties. Maybe 5'9", 170 lbs. Most of the weight in her tits. Maybe I'll tit fuck her. Never really did much of anything like that.

I told the preacher I would stop by Margaret's house and pick up some stuff for the clothing drive. I volunteered to be the person to pick up items from all the families with donations. This way I could deposit my sperm and pick up the donations. Cindy was so happy that I volunteered to help the church.

I made sure that I went by Margaret's home in the evening on her husband's bowling night. When I got there she had a dress on that buttoned down the front and was knee length. She looked good for a woman in her forties. Her big tit protruding out. When I got there she offered me a cup of coffee and got one for herself. I put one and a half vials into her coffee since she was so big and I wanted it to work fast.

She gave me the stuff for the raffle and I took my time putting it in the car while she drank her coffee. She started to get dizzy after about fifteen minutes. I told her she might have a touch of the flu that's been going around, that my wife and her sister had it also.

I offered to walk her to her bedroom but she said no that she would just lie down on the couch. I told her I would see myself out and stood outside her door on the porch for a few minutes before coming back into the room.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,683 Followers
12