Six Times a Day Pt. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That got "Awww" sighs of happiness from everyone but Brenda, as the others all thought of how long they'd known Alan and their many good times together. Each of them felt as if Alan spoke directly to them and only them.

Brenda, however, realized she was beaten and that he wasn't overwhelmed by her beauty like all the other men she'd known. But losing was never so good. Deep down, she'd actually hoped he wouldn't say she was the most beautiful because her submissive side loved being just one of his many conquests. She was having the best, and certainly the most erotic, time of her life.

Katherine won the next hand and Brenda lost it. Katherine said, "Alan, I think it's time you teach Brenda that little back door trick that Akami showed you." Katherine saw Susan frown, so to appease her she added, "But that's it. Don't take your hands off of her ass."

Needless to say, Alan was delighted. He had been incredibly turned on by their impossibly proportioned guest, but hadn't really had a chance to touch her. He'd been playing it cool towards Brenda all evening, but he couldn't help himself now from smiling with great glee.

Brenda pulled herself together enough to move over to a couch. Still panting breathlessly, she bent down low and raised her ass up high. Her immense breasts hung down so low that they scraped the fabric of the sofa.

She babbled semi-coherently and rapidly, "Alan, my ass. My ass. That's my ass. Do it to my ass. Yes! You're gonna... Gonna fuck my ass! So hard. So hard. So big. Big. Up the ass! Asshole. My asshole. Alan. Fuck stud. Sex machine! He's gonna... My ass! Gonna do my ass..."

And that was all before Alan even touched her.

He rubbed her ass gently all over, causing her to switch to a high-pitched breathy moaning. Then, without any warning, he plunged a finger deep into her anus.

She cried out earsplitting screams of ecstasy.

The others had to cover their ears as she went on and on.

Alan could only wonder what noises she'd make during actual sex. But he kept going, sawing his finger in and out of Brenda's butt for as long as he was allowed.

She'd never experienced anal penetration of any kind before (both of her husbands, not surprisingly, loved breasts and so generally neglected her ass). She was overwhelmed with what was, to her, a delightful mixture of pleasure and pain.

Brenda was extremely sexually responsive all over her body. Little did Alan know, but she was particularly responsive to anal stimulation. He had accidentally hit the jackpot with his very first probing of her body. By sheer luck, from now on his touch would be imprinted on her as something exceptionally special.

Alan pulled his finger out of Brenda's anus so he could lube it up with all of the copious juices dripping from her pussy. He briefly ran his fingers up and down her labia, but then plunged his index finger back in her rear hole. With his other hand he made the most of his opportunity to explore her butt. He kneaded it over and over like a baker making bread.

Brenda just loved his treatment even more than before. Her previously repressed submissive side seemed to be showing itself more and more.

The others grew jealous as they watched his anal probing.

Suzanne was increasingly unhappy to hear things like her daughter proclaim herself as an owned pussy, but she was too horny to really put her foot down. She made a note to talk about it with Amy in private, later.

CHAPTER 4

Susan was chomping at the bit, particularly pained by the fact that Alan's penis was out of her reach. She finally used her position of authority to demand the game go on. "Okay, enough of that. House rules. Everybody back to their seats!"

Alan made to go back to where he sat.

But Brenda moaned to him as he stood up, "Wait! Katherine said that you're not allowed to take your hands off of my ass. You have to obey the dare! Keep them there!"

The remarkable thing was that Brenda was coherent enough to string these thoughts and words together. But her interpretation of the rules was to no avail. It was probably just as well that Alan stopped, because she fell down onto the couch behind her as if she was about to die of pleasure. She writhed around like she was having an epileptic seizure until she had yet another climax.

Somehow, she recovered after a few minutes and even managed to sit up again at the table. It was all Brenda could do to take and look at the cards she'd been dealt for the next hand. The vibrator still sawed away inside her.

Susan asked with a smirk, "Enjoying yourself, Brenda?"

Brenda laughed. "You could say that again! I don't know what it is, but I've never been so aroused in my whole life! I can hardly stand it."

It was a moment of relative calm and clarity for her, and she went looking for her cards which had once again fallen to the floor. But she knew it was just the calm before another erotic storm and that before long she'd be cumming and climaxing at full intensity.

Suzanne won the next hand and Susan lost it. Suzanne needed to order someone to do something, so she pointed out, "Susan, you're not stimulating Alan in any way whatsoever! What's with you? I think you need to make it up to him by stimulating his penis with your breasts. A titfuck." She figured this was something Alan and Susan hadn't done enough of, so she hoped this order would further break down on one of Susan's remaining barriers.

In fact, Alan had deliberately sat out of range of his mother's hands after fingering Brenda's ass so his penis could have a couple of minutes to recover.

But Susan took the blame. "I'm sorry. Sorry, Alan. Sorry, Suzanne. Tiger, let me make it up to you. Please fuck my boobs."

Alan jumped up. "Sweet! I've been waiting for this day!" He wanted to say more, but then remembered his rule: saying too much might ruin things, but silence was always safe.

Without any further ado he stood up and watched Susan kneel down, so his penis was at the same height as her sizeable orbs. Having her below him emphasized the fact that he was the only one left wearing any clothes.

Susan pushed her tits together with her hands and waited for him to fill her cleavage, but she was nervous.

"Mommy's afraid, Tiger," she said. "Please go easy."

"Afraid? Why?"

"All of my boobs are so sensitive. Not just the nipples, but every inch. When you touch them it makes me so crazy! So horny! I'm afraid I'm going to pass out. That's why I've been holding out on this, because I'm afraid I'll end up like Brenda over there."

She motioned towards Brenda with her eyes.

Alan looked over.

Brenda somehow managed to sit at the table with the cards in one of her hands, but she was a total wreck. While she mauled one of her tits with her other hand, her eyes glazed over as she stared into space. She appeared to be lost in some erotic nirvana.

"I'll be careful, Mom. If it gets too much, just say something." He cast a quick glance at his sister and added, "Uncle. The word is uncle. If it's too much, just say that." That was the safe word he and his sister had already agreed upon between themselves, too.

"Yes, Tiger," Susan replied obediently as she positioned his long member in her sweaty cleavage.

He slid his penis through her orbs of flesh. There was no need to lubricate them because his erection was positively covered with and still dribbling pre-cum from so many long minutes of being stroked. In fact, his chief worry was that he wouldn't be able to last long.

Susan merely slathered it around a bit before she began to slide her tits up and down his glistening shaft.

"Oh-ho-ho yeeaaaahhh..." he let out, as he pushed up into her chest and she squeezed her tits around his tool even tighter. "Oh, so good. Mom!"

"Oh, honey! Tiger! My darling boy! You're fucking my tits! You really are! This feels so right! Why have I denied this to you for so long?!"

Alan stood before her, pistoning in and out between her mammoth tits.

The others had all repositioned themselves to get a good view and enjoy the sight.

Brenda was obviously very fascinated by mother-son incest and turned her full attention to the titfuck. She still couldn't get over the fact that a mother and son would do such things and stated the obvious: "Alan! She's your mother! You're fucking your mother's tits! Susan! That's your son! He's your son, for crying out loud! I can't believe what I'm seeing!" She thought of her son Adrian, and that was so arousing that she had to force herself to think of other things. She rubbed her clit and moaned louder than even Susan.

These comments only spurred their passion. Things were going quite well, as Alan stroked and stroked her soft channel, until Susan said, "Son, do you like them? Are these your favorite tits?"

"I love them! Mom, they're the greatest! The best tits in the world! So big and so soft! Yes!"

This comment was not wise. He was lost in the moment and not mindful of his audience. Every other female in the room was offended, especially Suzanne and Brenda.

However, in Brenda's case it actually increased her desire for Alan even more. The fact that a man actually preferred another pair of tits over her own completely staggered her. It meant that she'd have to try that much harder to impress him. She cried out as she frigged herself faster, "Fuck your mommy!"

Suzanne thought she was clever to get the titfuck to happen, but now her jealous side was raging since Alan had just said he preferred Susan's breasts over her own. She couldn't stand to watch him fuck those very same "victorious" breasts. It burned her up knowing that her breasts and Susan's were identical in nearly every way, except for the lighter color of Suzanne's skin. She announced, "We can't just sit here forever. Knowing Alan, we could be here all day before he cums. Can the two of you hold cards while you do that?"

"I, uh, I think so," Alan panted.

"No! No cards!" Susan panted even louder. "Holding tits! Must hold my tits up! Uh. Ah. Fucking. Uh. Alan fucking! My tits! My tits! My best tits! The best!"

Suzanne seemed unfazed by their passion, but frowned at Susan mentioning how her tits were the best. She paused to collect herself, then said, "All right, we'll play this next hand without Susan then."

So the others all drew cards. Suzanne had to put Alan's cards in his hands, as he wasn't even facing the table.

Not surprisingly, for once Alan didn't win. He didn't even get a good look at his cards. Katherine won instead and Brenda lost again.

Katherine wanted the titfuck to end, since she also was greatly annoyed by Alan's "best tits in the world" comment. Though she was jealous of Brenda, she knew that Brenda was the one person that could get Alan to stop his intense titfuck. She said, "Brenda, once you're at least semi-coherent, it's time that Alan manhandles your boobs and sucks your nipples."

Brenda could hardly believe it. She still hadn't recovered from Alan's handling of her ass, and watching the titfuck had her on the verge of complete ecstasy yet again. But she wanted more. She wanted it all. As she offered up her giant tits to the lucky teenaged boy, she cried out, "Oh yes! God, yes! Do it, Alan! Do ME!"

The very thought of Alan manhandling her rack excited her so much that she touched her clit and set off another world-shattering orgasm.

Alan disengaged from his mother and turned around to look at Brenda and Katherine. In the thrill of the moment he'd completely forgotten his effort to play hard to get Brenda. He said joyously, "Thank you, thank you, thank you, Sister! I totally owe you one! I can't wait to get my hands on those huge tits. Those mountains! God, they're the most amazing tits I've ever seen! Brenda, words can't even describe how incredible your rack is. I totally want to do you all the way right now."

They weren't exactly the most poetic words ever spoken, but they put Brenda in seventh heaven just the same.

Unfortunately, this was Alan's second faux pas of the evening. By now calling Brenda's breasts the best, he made everyone else upset at him and even more jealous at Brenda.

Katherine, as usual, was much more jealous than Amy. She frowned deeply and again silently cursed at Alan's ban on having sex with her in the house, and her grounding that prevented her from having it elsewhere. She felt like she was slipping behind in the battle for Alan's heart. She was so upset that she held her tongue for fear of saying something that would make her fall even further behind. Instead, she gave Brenda the evil eye.

But Susan was even more peeved at Brenda. Who is this Brenda with her freak tits taking my Tiger away from me? He was just saying how great mine are. I want him to think MY tits are the best, not this ridiculous tit-woman!

The fact that Alan stopped the titfuck with her to go to Brenda's tits brought her anger to a new level.

Since Alan was still in her grasp, Susan launched an all out sex attack on Alan to make him completely forget about Brenda. She spun him around roughly. Then she took his erection deep in her mouth and sucked on it with an unusual intensity and passion.

At the same time, she grabbed his balls with one hand and stuck a finger up his anus with the other. As she was bent over his lap from sitting next to him, she rubbed her hard nipples into the side of his thighs as best she could. All of that, plus the thought of groping and kissing Brenda, caused Alan to lose his grip on his PC muscle control before he could even get up and perform the dare.

His cum began flying out the tip of his dick. It only traveled a couple of inches before hitting the back of Susan's throat. He was normally fairly quiet during sex, but this felt so good that he yelled out loudly and completely incoherently. "Rrraauuuuuggghhhh!"

Susan drank up all of Alan's cum while the others watched. She was pleased to see that now it was Brenda's turn to be burning up with jealousy. Ha! Take that, tit freak! Your tits may be bigger, but Tiger comes to MY chest for all his titfucking needs!

Then, as her son's cum still dribbled down her chin, she stood up and announced, "Okay kids, that's it. Party's over. Everybody has to go home."

CHAPTER 5

Susan's command launched a chorus of complaints, as everyone tried to speak at once. The general gist was to incredulously ask Susan why they had to stop.

As she stood with her hands defiantly on her hips and her son's cum dangling all over her lower face, she answered, "This game is turning into a full-blown orgy, and we're starting to break boundaries. Alan just said he wants to fuck Brenda, and look at Amy. She's been putting her fingers in Katherine's pussy, even though the dare specifically prohibited that. In fact, they should have stopped performing that dare AGES ago. I have to put my foot down before this spins out of control!"

She punctuated that by stomping her foot. "Everybody's drunk with far too much wine. Plus, it's late, and my two children here have to go to school tomorrow. School! You do remember the concept of school, don't you?"

She punctuated her words by stomping her foot some more, which caused the ropes of cum dangling from her chin to wobble from side to side. She continued, "Not only that, but Alan finally had his orgasm, which is the most important thing, medically speaking. We've removed the tremendous pressure of all that sperm building up in his balls for a few hours, at least. So it's all over, and no complaining!"

There was more complaining anyway, and Brenda complained the loudest of all. When Brenda saw Susan's aggressive sexual attack on her son, her arousal level ratcheted up even higher, to yet another previously unreached and even undreamed of peak. Despite her overwhelmed and ragged state, she wanted the night's fun to go on and on forever.

But Susan remained firm and stared the others down.

The group slowly broke up as everyone began to put their clothes back on.

Susan's main real reason for breaking things up was that she was very jealous of Brenda, and didn't want Alan to get to intimately know her monstrously large tits. Plus, she saw things in a different light once she had her own orgasm while she gobbled up Alan's semen. She usually had more regrets and doubts after an orgasm, but this time the post-coital blues had made her particularly moody.

Most of the women were very horny, as the sexual intensity had built up and up for hours, but only Brenda had gotten enough orgasms (in fact, she'd gotten enough for everyone and then some). So Katherine and Amy ran off to Katherine's room to be with their dildos and more pussy "shaving" of each other as quickly as they could.

Suzanne and Susan wanted their own masturbation time, but as the adults they felt obliged to escort Brenda to the door first.

Alan also remained behind and hoped to prolong his experience with the three most drop dead gorgeous big-titted women he'd ever seen for a little bit longer. The fact that they were all completely naked by now made it impossible for him not to follow them and admire their swaying asses as they walked.

Suzanne took Brenda's clothes from where she'd put them in the underwear cabinet and held them up. She was disgruntled about some things that had happened, most especially how events again seemed to spin out of her control and how Alan had indirectly insulted her chest twice. But her pride at Brenda obviously falling completely under Alan's spell led her to triumphantly say to her buxom new friend, "So, do you still see a problem with us helping Alan out with his problem?"

Brenda could scarcely believe how much her attitudes had changed because of the game. Before the evening started she would have loudly proclaimed incest was wrong; now, she felt like rushing home and ravaging her son Adrian all night long. Seeing Susan jack off Alan and then get titfucked by him had completely destroyed her moral reservations. She said without hesitation, "No. I'm so fine with it! Completely fine with it. I would never have believed it though. I've never done anything this incredible. When can we do this again?"

"Next Wednesday, of course," Suzanne answered. She still held Brenda's clothes, so she could admire her one of a kind body in its complete glory a little longer.

"But that's a week away!" Brenda whined like a little girl. "Can't we do it sooner? This weekend, maybe? Friday night?!"

"No," Suzanne said with a resolute shake of her head. "Absence makes the heart grow fonder, and we have a lot of fun plans with Alan to keep us busy. I for one haven't been getting nearly enough of his cock or his attention as I'd like." With just a little bit of envy at Brenda's gravity-defying body, Suzanne uncharacteristically added the dig, "But don't worry, I'll think of you next time I suck him off."

Brenda literally put her hands together in front of her chest and begged. "Pleeeeeasse? Pretty please? I'll be so good. I really will! I'll do whatever you want. Just let me have a little bit of time with..."

Her voice trailed off as she remembered that Alan was in the room. She glanced at him briefly, but then closed her eyes and she continued in deep humiliation, "Just let me have some time with Alan. ... And his cock."

Suzanne goaded her, "And just what do you want to do with his cock?"

Brenda blushed even more furiously. "I, I, I want to put it in my... In my mouth. And in my..." She was dying of shame and couldn't go on. It wouldn't have been that tough for her to say what she wanted except that she was all too aware Alan was standing by and listening.

"And what?" Suzanne prodded.

Brenda quietly whispered. "And... in my cleavage."

Suzanne could have prodded her some more about where she wanted Alan's cock, but she cut her some slack and changed the topic. "Hmm. So you say you'll do anything. Anything?"

123456...8