Sixth Period Trig Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sudden;y she sat up straight and said, "Get dressed."

It seemed so sudden. Such a radical change in her attitude that he was a little shocked but he quickly dressed and started to leave.

As he neared the door her heard his teacher call his name.

"Put the flashlight back, please."

He went towards her, his eyes had adjusted so that he could see her. He noticed that her fingers were still busy as he picked up the flashlight.

She whispered his name again.

He looked at her and she motioned for him to come closer.

"Do me favor?" she asked.

"Anything," he replied.

"Lick my pussy. Please."

Dave sank to his knees and moved his head between her knees. He could smell her, her sex, her excitement. He couldn't believe that he was hard again as his teacher put her hand behind his head and pulled him to her pussy. He opened his mouth and snaked out his tongue dipped it into the folds of her pussy, wet with excitement. He lost control and he licked and inhaled her sweet aroma.

If Dave thought that he was fast to orgasm then his teacher beat him. Vickie held his head as she pushed up her hips, trying to bury his face. Dave's cheeks were soaked with her essence but he wanted to be no other place that he was now. His head between her legs, his tongue lapping at her pussy and finally licking the wetness from her thighs, trying to clean her like she cleaned him.

"Dave," she said softly.

He looked up from between her legs, not wanting to stop licking her."

"Umph," was all he could muster.

"Thank you," she said as her fingers snaked through his hair as he continued to attend to her pussy.

Tuesday

Vickie turned off the alarm but laid in bed as she fingered herself. She was doing that a lot lately and thought about the night before. She wondered if it were natural to like sucking cock. She sure liked it. She also liked the way SIX licked her. It was these thoughts that lead to another orgasm.

Finally up, showered and ready, she looked at herself in the mirror. Today she would tone it down a bit. Skirt, knee length, modest with a modest sweater. Back to her early school year dress. Six and Mary Ellen would be disappointed. Well, maybe not Mary Ellen because she would get all the attention.

She got to school early and went to her room. She actually liked this time to herself. It gave her the opportunity to get some of the school work that she had been avoiding done and plan. After a while, she stopped and took out her phone. She looked at the picture of Nicole and could not understand what was going on.

It was weird but at that moment, her door opened and there stood Nicole.

"I saw you come in early, Miss Roache. Thought I'd say hi."

"Hi Nicole. How are you?"

Vickie didn't know quite what to say to this girl but it was like Nicole could read her mind.

"I'm fine. Just trying to make people's lives merry and happy. One being at a time."

Before she realized what she was saying, Vickie blurted out, "Like Mr. Jacobs?"

Nicole was not the least bit shocked.

"I figured you saw that. Mr. Jacobs is a nice, older guy. Great teacher. Handsome. Likes the students. The students like him. He's one of the honest ones. Would never do anything to hurt anybody so I give a present, a pick-me-up sorta, you know, spice up his day."

Vickie listened and was surprised that she was not shocked.

"Does he know that it's you?"

"Don't know. Don't care. I like doing it. He likes it, can't you tell by the way he runs off?"

"What?" Vickie didn't understand.

"Poor Mr. Jacobs is easily excitable. I guess he needs to relieve himself. Poor, poor man. I just get him so excited that he has to run to the faculty men's room and jerk off."

Vickie knew that she was sitting there with her mouth open in disbelief. "No way."

"Way," snapped aback Nicole. "Want to prove it?"

"How?"

"Mr. Jacobs is in his room. Early as usual. How about a test?"

Nicole walked towards Miss Roache and handed her her phone. Suddenly Nicole raised her sweater. She was braless and her breasts swayed.

Vickie just stared, not believing what was happening.

"Take a picture, teach. Make sure it's boobs only. No face."

Vickie found herself raising the camera, focusing on Nicole's nakedness and taking a picture.

Nicole lowered her sweater and motioned for Vickie to come to the door, which Nicole opened enough so that the could look out and see Mr. Jacob's room. His door was closed.

Vickie played with her phone and then made a big deal about showing her Mr. Jacob's number and pressing SEND."

The Nicole started counting down. "Five, four, three, two...," but suddenly Mr. Jacob's door flung open and he was holding his crotch in the empty corridors as he headed towards the faculty areas.

They both laughed and Nicole said, "No harm, no foul. The man likes boobs. Plus he's a good guy."

Nicole looked Vickie over slowly and then said, "I bet you'd really make his day."

"What do you mean?" Vickie knew but she pretended to be shocked.

"Come on. It's fun. You're beautiful and you know you want to do it."

"What..," was all Vickie could say before Nicole said, "I've seen the way you walk in the corridors, the way students look at you, the way you dress. You're a living temptation."

"I'm a living.. what?"

"I wish we could survey how many students lie in bed at night, think of you and jerk off. Not just boys either. You know it and you like it. Why not let Mr. Jacobs do it during the day. Come on. Lift that sweater."

Nicole stood there, camera ready and waited.

Vickie was saddened because it seemed as if another student could control her but she got excited as she slowly raised her sweater. She just could not stop herself. She got the sweater high enough to reveal her bra encased breasts but Nicole quickly reached around her and with deft fingers undid the clasp and her breasts burst free.

Nicole smiled and said, "spectacular."

Vickie heard the shutter click and knew that this girl had a naked picture of her.

Nicole showed it to her and thankfully her face was not in it.

"I know that you're free after sixth period. I'll send it to him then."

Nicole looked at the picture, "Lucky guy. Hope you don't mind if I keep a picture myself."

Vickie just stood there, shocked by what she just agreed to do when Nicole put the phone down and pulled her bra down over her breast. Nicole lifted her breasts, one at a time, so that they rested in the cups and refastened the bra, and pulled down the sweater.

"I heard that you were going on the class trip next week."

Vickie just nodded.

"Great. Secluded beaches, hot weather. Very erotic. I bet we have lots of fun. Lots of people to tease."

Vickie knew that it was not really a sanctioned class trip but rather a group of seniors just wanting to celebrate the near completion of their high school years.

"You're going?" asked Vickie.

"Wouldn't miss it. I don't want to miss the opportunity to wear as little as possible. Nice beaches. Really nice. Remember to watch out for lucky Mr. Jacobs seventh period."

The end of sixth period

Class had its normal sex charged atmosphere but at least Miss Roache didn't draw too much attention because of her modest attire. She couldn't wait until the end of class and couldn't believe that she not only agreed to send a picture of her naked breasts to another teacher but was anxiously anticipating his reaction. She hoped that he liked her.

The bell ending the period mercifully rang and Vickie waited until all the students were gone and then closed her door. She figured that Nicole would wait a few minutes. Vickie opened the door a crack so she could see undetected. Mr. Jacobs had a class and they were still entering. Vickie was getting excited and didn't even notice that she had hiked up her skirt and jammed her hand down inside her panties and massaged her pussy as she waited. Her fingers flicked over her pussy as she watched, wondering how long Nicole would wait.

She was near an orgasm when she spotted Nicole. It figures that the girl would want to see the reaction and knew that Vickie would be watching. Nicole held the phone up so that the peeking teacher could see and pressed send. With her hand held high, she mimicked counted down with her fingers. At one, Mr. Jacob's door flew open and he raced down the hall with his phone in hand, not bothering to get coverage for his class. Nicole covered her mouth and walked to Miss Roache's room.

Vickie saw the girl was headed towards her room and yanked her hand out of her panties, straightened her skirt and opened the door. Nicole entered and closed it behind her.

"So, Miss Roache, math teacher with perfect boobs how does it feel knowing some guy is jerking off looking at your tits?"

Before Vickie could say anything, Nicole grabbed her hand. "I know all about Miss Roache. I know your needs, your desires, I know all about you."

Nicole brought the teacher's hand to her face and inhaled. "I knew it. My naughty teacher was playing with her pussy while she was waiting." Nicole breathed in deeply and said, "smells good, teach. Very good." Vickie watched as the senior took her middle finger that a few minutes ago was caressing her clit into her mouth and licked it.

"Tastes good, too. Some day I'd like to try it straight from the source. Some day real soon, teach. By the way, last night I did the same thing while I was in bed, looking at your boobs. Bye teach."

Only a few more days until the break, Vickie thought. She wondered if she would make it.

In the days that followed, Vickie tried to remain on task. Mary Ellen had sent her emails about her friend wanting a repeat performance but Vickie kept postponing it. Same for SIX. It wasn't as if Vickie didn't think about her session with Six, and Mary Ellen's friend, or Nicole or Veronica or James or Elona or Jenn, who seemed to be brooding. Vickie just wanted to get things done and prepare for the vacation. She was thinking that this vacation could change everything for her, maybe even end her career.

The week ended with only one strange incident. It was Thursday and Elona's presence was noticed by more and more boys. She sat on top of her desk as she had done before, facing the back of the class, so that her feet were on her chair. The boys all stood in front of her, facing her and the front of the room. The last few days, whenever Miss Roache asked them to sit so that she could start class, the boys would groan. It was the only form of dissent that was ever displayed in class. When class ended Miss Roache asked Elona to stay behind for a second to discuss something.

The class emptied and Vickie asked Elona if everything was okay.

Elona had an accent, maybe a European or Slavic tone but it was kind of sexy.

"I be okay, Miss Roache."

The girl held her books tight to her chest and did not offer more.

"The boys don't seem to like it when I start class, Elona, What's that all about?"

Elona thought for a moment and said, "The boys like to look at my pussy." But Elona's accent made it sound like she was saying Pooh -See.

Vickie said, "You let them see you, like that?"

Elona giggled. "No, Miss Roache. I be teasing them." She then put her books down and lifted her skirt to reveal powder blue panties with Garfield the cat on the front.

"I show them this pooh-see. You think they like?"

Vickie smiled and said, "I'm sure they do, Elona. But maybe you shouldn't show them in class. Okay."

Elona picked up her books and said, "Okay. But you very sexy lady and you show them."

Vickie didn't say anything as Elona walked out of the classroom.

Vickie got home and went to her computer. There was an email from Mary Ellen.

Yo teach,

Ready for the trip. Hope you have a bathing suit. And I don't mean an old ladies suit. Let me know.

ME

Vickie hadn't even thought about a bathing suit or attire for a hot climate, so she emailed Mary Ellen that she would need one.

Mary Ellen replied quickly.

Yo teach,

Pick me up and we'll go to Pam's store. NOW!

ME

Vickie picked Mary Ellen up and they drove to the mall. It was a little more crowded that usual and Pam's store had about three or four customers inside. Pam was waiting on some guy when she spotted Mary Ellen and Vickie. She held up a finger, indicating that she could be with them quickly.

In a few moments she came over and they told her what she needed. Pam went to the back room and came out with an armful of assorted clothing for Vickie to try, and said, "wish I could help, but I'm really busy. Go try something on and when I have a chance I'll help. Okay?"

"Thanks Pam," said Vickie as she took the pile of clothes and she and Mary Ellen went to the dressing room. They sorted out the pile of clothes and found the bathing suits. Mary Ellen held up the hanger and showed her teacher.

"That's a bathing suit?" said a shocked Vickie, "I could never wear that in public?"

"Quiet!" demanded Mary Ellen, "You just try it on and I'll tell you if you're going to wear it in public. Now hurry."

Vickie was shocked at the tone of her voice but wanted to obey. She found it exciting to obey. She stripped down to nothing and put on the tiny suit. It barely contained her breasts and they noticeably bounced under the flimsy material. The bottom was merely a triangular patch that somehow covered her private area but did not cover most of her shapely ass.

"Turn around," demanded Mary Ellen.

Vickie obeyed and felt a little excitement.

"I like it. Do you?" asked Mary Ellen.

"I think it's a little too revealing. I mean I'll be with students, you know."

"Yes, I know. That's the whole point. They've been starving to see your body all year. They've been good and now you're going to give them a treat. I don't care what you think. Put that aside, you'll take it."

Vickie started to untie the string behind her neck when Mary Ellen stopped her.

"Wait. I want you to see how it looks. Go out and look in the mirror."

"But, Mary Ellen. The store is crowded and I feel so.. so vulnerable."

"Go out and look, now"

Vickie knew she wanted to comply, so she slowly opened the curtain to the dressing room and walked into the area that had mirrors.

The crowded store suddenly got quieter as more and more people noticed the scantly clad customer. Vickie could see the people openly staring at her in the reflection as she looked at herself. She felt so sexy, so excited that she pushed her chest out as she stood sideways, inspecting her attire.

When she walked back into the dressing room, Mary Ellen had another suit for her to try on. Vickie didn't hesitate and changed. The bra top was even smaller. Tiny patches of cloth that covered her nipples and allowing her full breasts to spill out the sides. The bottom was another tiny triangle but just a string in the back. Nothing to cover her ass.

Without being told, she opened the curtain and again went to the mirror. There were more people there watching her. She heard very nice comments about her body. One nice man even asked her to turn slowly so that he could soak in her beauty. Vickie was happy to oblige.

It went like this for an hour. Vickie tried on more suits, sexy dresses, shorts, abbreviated tops and was quick to strut in front of her appreciative audience. The crowd got larger and some even applauded.

Finally finished, Vickie went opened the curtain in the attire that she originally wore. The crowd groaned but Vickie raised two suits and asked for a vote. The people continued to vote and eventually selected the skimpiest bathing suit, the sexiest little cocktail dress, the most revealing tops and Vickie thanked them as they slowly went on their way.

Pam, who had watched the entire show, came over and said, "I'm giving you my discount. I sold more clothes than ever. Maybe you could be my model. It's a good thing Doug wasn't here. He'd never survive. I couldn't believe how many stiffies there were in the store."

Vickie looked confused and said, "Stiffies?"

"Hard cocks, teach. Rock hard cocks filled with lust, all of them wanted to slip into your incredible body. You're a walking fantasy."

Vickie felt a glow fill her body and thought of Nicole. What she said and felt a little sad that so many men had to walk away in that condition.

"I wish I was going with you," said Pam. She then walked over to her favorite customer, and kissed her. Not just a small peck on the cheek but a full mouth to open mouth kiss that Vickie returned.

Pam broke the kiss and looked at Mary Ellen, "sorry. couldn't help myself."

"No problem, she has that effect on people," and Mary Ellen approached the young sales girl. She ran her fingers through her hair and she kissed the receptive girl. "maybe after this trip, we could get together. You know, to swap stories or whatever."

Pam smiled and said, "I'd like that."

Student and teacher bought the clothes. They went back to Vickie's place and spent the entire evening deciding on what the students would think of her new wardrobe.

Just before Mary Ellen left, Vickie said, "Too bad it's so late."

"Why? My wicked teacher."

"Well, I was thinking, maybe we could pretend that you gave me two sleeping pills."

"You are so, so naughty. You want my friend's cock in your mouth, right?"

"Mmm, but you make it sound so bad."

"Sorry, too late teach. Go to bed and masturbate. Just like all those poor guys in Pam's store will be doing. I can't believe that you're responsible for all that cum that will be spilled tonight."

"Go to bed, now, teach."

Vickie obeyed.

Friday at School

Attendance was dismal. Well, it was the day before break and most of the school seemed to start it a day early, except Nicole. She burst into Vickie's classroom. She then closed and locked the door behind her.

"Come here, quickly, come here," she demanded as she stood in front of her desk.

Vickie noticed that she had her phone in her hand and again and she motioned for Vickie to lean against the front of her desk. She was a whirr of motion, as she moved aside some student's desks, took some things off the teacher's desk and placed Miss Roache on the left side of the front of her desk.

"Quick, get ready," she said and Vickie was shocked when Nicole threw her sweater up and over her head, revealing her naked breasts.

"Hurry, Miss Roache, tick tock, hurry let's go."

Vickie was baffled and didn't know what the girl wanted but she was enjoying looking at the student's nakedness.

Exasperated, Nicole finally stood in front of Vickie and started to unbutton the teacher's blouse. Vickie didn't move and just let the eager student do what she was doing, until she too was naked from the waist up. Nicole leaned on the desk beside her and snuggled close. She put her right arm over the teacher's shoulder and pulled her closer, so close their breasts touched. Nicole had the fingers of her right hand spread over the chest of the teacher as she raised her left hand and used her phone to take a picture.

Vickie couldn't believe that she just let her do whatever she wanted and was eager to see the picture. The girl had a knack for getting the picture framed perfectly. No faces, just boobs. BO as Nicole would call it. Boobs Only.

She typed Mr. Jacobs a text, "Enjoy your week off. Big surprise after vacation." and inserted the photo and sent it.

"What's the big surprise?" asked Vickie.

"Pussy, of course," replied Nicole.

"You're going to send him a picture of your pussy?"

"Our pussies, teach. Ours!"

She then gave Miss Roache a tight hug, mashing their breasts together and said, "See you on the island, teach. I have a feeling it will be memorable." Then she left.

12