Sixth Period Trig Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some of them swam, some just lay down and soaked in the sun. Vickie sat, with her arms outstretched behind her for support and took in the scene. Mary Ellen was on one side of her and Nicole on the other.

"How much longer, teach?" asked Mary Ellen.

"How much longer for what?" asked Vickie.

"Aw, come on, Miss Roache, you know," added Nicole.

"I don't know, really."

Mary Ellen spoke first, "Over there. When do you want to go over the rocks?"

Vickie turned her head towards the rocks and then back at Mary Ellen.

"It's too dangerous."

"How so?" asked Nicole.

"I'd be fired, humiliated in the press, my career over."

"How would anyone know?" asked Mary Ellen.

"Aw come on, don't be so damn naive. Boys talk, they'll brag about going to a nude beach with their teacher and then there's cell phones. They'll sneak pictures of me. I can't risk it."

"But, if you knew that no one would find out, you'd go. Right?"

Vickie didn't answer; she just eyed the rocks.

Nicole assessed the teacher's dilemma. "It's like sending Mr. Jacobs an anonymous picture, right? It's okay if no one knows."

When Mary Ellen only smiled, Vickie's head snapped back to Nicole and she accused, "You told her?"

Nicole just nodded, "Mary Ellen does it all the time."

"You send pictures to Mr. Jacobs, your boobs?"

"No and yes," answered Mary Ellen. "No, not Mr. Jacobs but yes, my boobs and more, anonymously to others that I find interesting. I like showing off and I think I'm well equipped to do so. You, Miss Vickie Roache, teacher, are also well equipped, and it excites you, too. Right?"

"But, it's still too dangerous."

"Show her," said Mary Ellen.

Nicole grabbed a heavy, opaque, plastic bag and untied the string that secured the contents. She held open the bag for the teacher's inspection.

Vickie looked and saw phones, cell phones, a lot of phones.

"That's everyone's phone. No one will take a picture, ergo, no worry about pictures."

Mary Ellen added, "No one will speak of what happens here, 'What happens on the island, stays on the island', plus the only one we have to be concerned with is Tommy. Tommy won't say anything."

"Stealing slogans now, Mary Ellen," answered Vickie.

"Well, it's a good one. You know that you want to, Vickie. Nicole and I will protect you, honestly. I'd never cause you harm. The boys won't talk. They don't want to lose you as their teacher."

Vickie was quiet, thoughtful for a full minute and then stood.

The girls watched her as she gathered her stuff and jammed it into her travel bag.

Then she stood, looked down at her two students and said, "Let's go."

They both looked up at her suspiciously and Vickie added, "Ready? I know that I am."

They jumped up, quickly gathered their stuff and Nicole yelled out, "Westward Ho, Who's coming?"

Vickie laughed and said, "That could be interpreted differently, Nicole."

They walked slowly to the rocks and when the others saw their intentions, they followed suit, scrambling to gather their items and join their teacher.

Raoul and Josh pointed out a safer route over the rocks and the girls kidded them for knowing.

They climbed over the rocks without incident and soon they stood as a group at the edge of another horseshoe shaped beach.

The white sand was the same, the blue crystal clear water was the same, the number of people was about the same but none of the women bathers wore the bra part of their two-piece suits.

They just stood there standing until Elona was prancing in front of them, urging them to join her as she waved her top around, showing everyone that she had taken it off, showing her teacher and classmates her tight, solid breasts.

She put down her towel and laid down, face up, tits to the sun. Josh and Raoul crowded around the prone girl and stared at the nakedness of their newfound friend.

"You boyz like Elona's tits?" she asked.

Head bobs, grunts and a few moans was all she got in return.

The rest of them put their towels down near Elona and the boys didn't hide the fact that they were staring at her chest.

Mary Ellen was next and she unclasped the front of her top and shrugged it off, displaying her ample, teenage boobs.

Nicole followed, baring her chests proudly.

Finally, only Vickie stood on the beach wearing a top.

"I'm,... I'm sorry. If it ever got out that a teacher took her top off in front of her students, I'd be..."

Before she could finish the sentence, Nicole reached for one of the looped knots that tied the teacher's top and pulled it, leaving the strings dangling, then the other. Nicole held the string and said, "Can't claim that now, can you teach?"

"Claim what?"

"That you took off your top, Because, I did it." and she let the material drop, exposing the teacher's naked chest to her students.

Nicole finished with the tie in the back and took the top off completely. Vickie stood statue still. She moved her head and noticed each of her student's reaction to seeing her nakedness. They all stared at her, her chest, all except Tommy. Tommy didn't stare. His eyes were downcast, as if he found it repulsive to look at his teacher.

Vickie had noticed Tommy's behavior before but attributed it to shyness, but this was beyond shyness.

Her students continued to stare at her until Elona broke the trance, "Don't forget sunscreen. You ladies don't want your titties to burn."

While they searched for their sunscreen, Vickie looked around the beach. It appeared that their group had caused quite a commotion and everyone was looking at them, at her.

Vickie could feel the excitement drift through her. Mary Ellen and Nicole were right. She did like being naked; She liked it when people stared at her breasts.

There were so many different types of people on the beach and the fact that the women were topless seemed irrelevant after the initial shock.

Vickie kept standing there and finally Mary Ellen and Nicole noticed their bare chested teacher with a far away look in her eyes.

"What's the matter, Vickie?" inquired Mary Ellen.

"Let's go," stated the teacher.

"What?" protested Nicole.

"But Vickie we just got here. Nobody wants to leave."

"Leave? Who said anything about leaving? Let's go to the next beach."

The girl's mouths opened in amazement and then they whooped with excitement.

"Are you sure that you're ready?"

"I'm as ready as ever," said Vickie as she walked towards the next set of rocks.

The girls followed and then the others noticed and it soon became a caravan of scantily clad bodies walking towards the next pile of rocks.

Josh and Raoul high fived each other at the prospect of seeing the teacher naked and led the way over the rock and they were soon on the other side.

Vickie took the initiative and walked about another twenty feet and spread out her towel. She turned toward her students who were observing her and she yanked first one knot that secured her bathing suit bottom and then the other.

All eyes were glued to that spot and Vickie didn't hesitate to let it drop to the sand, exposing her smooth, bald pussy.

Mary Ellen ran up to her and kissed her adding, "I'm so proud of you but now I wish we never came here."

"Why?" asked Vickie as she watched Mary Ellen shed the last remnants of her clothing.

"Well, teach. You look so yummy and I can't lick you here, now can I?"

"MMmmm, maybe," teased Vickie.

The female students were all naked but neither of the boys wanted to be the first to disrobe.

Raoul and Josh had no qualms about being naked and they stood near their discarded suits, not caring if anyone looked at their excited condition.

Vickie, beckoned Dave with her finger to approach her.

He complied and without asking, Vickie untied the little knot on the inside of his suit and very slowly pulled it down.

When the waistband got down a bit, his erect cock sprang up and everyone heard the slap against his stomach.

"Whoa, boy," kidded Dave with a soft pat on his erection.

"Come on, let's get those suits off. It's not fair that just the females are totally nude," ordered Vickie in her most authoritative voice.

But even as she gave that order, all she could do was stare at Dave's erection.

Tommy stripped and gave everyone a look at his rather generous cock.

"Yes Tommy?" asked Vickie staring at his erection.

"Huh?"

"Oh, never mind, I thought that you raised your hand for me to notice you. You're raised but not your hand, my error."

Tommy looked at his teacher still confused but the others laughed.

"Just trying to break the ice, Tommy. Bad joke, but you did get my attention. Maybe we should have a new rule during trig class if you want to ask a question."

Everyone was now naked and just stood around, staring, soaking in the images that they only dreamed about in class, everyone that is except Tommy.

Vickie went to him and took his hand and led him away from the others.

"What's the matter, Tommy? Do you disapprove?"

Finally, he looked at her, his eyes burrowing into hers. "Disapprove? Never, Miss Roache. I think that you're fantastic."

"Then what's the problem," asked the concerned albeit naked teacher. "You seem to avoid looking at me as if I did something wrong, as if you thought of me as a horrible person."

"I'm sorry, Miss Roache, it's just that, you're going to think this is stupid."

"No, I won't. Tell me what's the matter."

Josh, Raoul, Mary Ellen and Nicole had inched closer, straining to hear the conversation.

"Ok. I get headaches when you're near me."

"Headaches? I don't understand."

Tommy again averted his vision and was looking down when he continued, "I've always been taught to respect women, girls and I do, really, I do."

"The headaches, Tommy, tell me about the headaches."

"It's just that you're so beautiful. It's just that I want to stare, stare at your chest, Miss Roache; I can't help it. I have to force my eyes not to stare. It's so difficult to not look but I force myself, I'm sorry Miss Roache, I can't help it. It's like a battle is going off in my head and it hurts."

"Let me get this right. You get headaches because you want to look at my chest but force yourself not to?"

Tommy just nodded that it was true. "You are so beautiful, Miss Roache."

Vickie leaned forward and gave Tommy a small kiss on his forehead.

"I can't have one of my students getting sick, so I have an easy solution, Tommy."

"What?" said the downcast student.

Vickie placed her index finger under the boy's chin and gently lifted his head up.

"Look at me, Tommy. It's okay, really. I want you to."

Tommy's eyes went to his teacher's eyes.

"Too high, Tommy. Look a little bit further down," coaxed his teacher.

She felt like a traffic cop until she got him to stare at her.

Tommy stared at his teacher's full breasts and he exhaled deeply.

"You like my breasts, Tommy, my tits?"

He nodded that he did, his eyes not moving from her nakedness.

"Do you still have the headache, Tommy?"

"Just a little but it seems to be going. You're so beautiful, Miss Roache."

Vickie took his hand and placed it on the underside of her breast and then did the same to the other.

"Here's nurse Vickie's remedy, Tommy. Take two, long, quick feels and masturbate in the morning."

Tommy's eyes lifted off her chest and met hers in total shock, "Joke, Tommy, just kidding."

"Oh," he said and dropped his hands.

Vickie put his hands back on her chest and said, "And maybe I wasn't."

"Headache!"

"Oh, my poor head"

"OOOH, the pain, I need a nurse!"

"Nurse Vickie, I need help, my head's about to explode."

These comments came quickly from the small crowd that overheard the whole episode.

Vickie had to laugh but she was also getting excited and just before she stepped away from Tommy, she reached down and gave his cock a quick squeeze. "Let me know if you need help with that masturbation thing, Tommy."

"Yo, everyone, Get the sunscreen on now, don't want valuable parts to burn," yelled out Nicole.

They all started to lather up.

Nicole was applying lotion to her legs when she spotted an elderly couple walking closely by. They had to be in their seventies and true to the beach's genre, they were naked.

The woman wore a wide brim hat and she was in good shape, despite her age. Her breasts sagged but she did look good. The man strolled beside her, his organ flaccid, his eyes on the young bodies of the students, smiling widely as if remembering lost years.

Nicole smiled, thinking that they were cute but she was distracted and dropped her tube of lotion in the sand.

She bent to pick it up and the boys didn't miss a chance to watch as her breasts pulled away from her chest as she leaned over and then back in place as she straightened.

"Oh, Eeeww," she said, trying to wipe the sand off of her hands.

"I got sandy hands and need help here. Anyone. Anyone at all. Girl in distress, needs lotion on her parts with motion. Anyone?"

No one answered. The boys were in shock, too timid to step forward.

The old man looked up and spoke softly, "I'd be honored, miss." He walked confidently to Nicole.

She smiled and said, "Why thank you, sir. Seems like the younger males are all intimidated."

"Elliot, my name's Elliot and this is my wife, Martha. Where do you want me to apply the lotion, dear?"

Nicole stood straight, arched her back, presenting her full chest to the old man.

"My boobs, Elliot. I got everything covered but my boobs, if you'd be so kind. You don't mind, do you?"

Elliot looked towards his wife but she just winked and said, "Be useful Elliot."

"No, I don't mind at all. You remind me of my beautiful wife, her chest was like yours."

Elliot squeezed a generous amount of lotion into his hand and put his hand on Nicole's chest, covering as much of her as he could. Elliot made the most of his opportunity and kneaded and caressed Nicole's breasts with the lotion.

"Oops, put too much on, sorry."

"Just keep rubbing it in Elliot, you're doing great," said Nicole actually liking the way he was treating her breasts.

Elliot cupped each tit and laced a hand on top, and groped her, "You're very lovely, miss. Just need to soak it in a bit more. Almost there, almost."

But it was obvious to everyone that the old guy was enjoying groping Nicole and had no intentions of stopping until he was told.

He continued some more until his wife yelled out, "Elliot!"

Elliot turned in fear that he went too far feeling Nicole's tits but Martha pointed at Elliot once flaccid cock and saw that he was fully erect.

"Oh, Elliot." she yelled.

"Quick, Elliot, Hurry, let's get to the RV, Come on, now."

She grabbed her husband's hand and they wallowed through the sand as fast as they could go before Elliot's rare erection faded.

A few yards away Martha turned back to Nicole and mouthed, "Thank you."

They all watched as the elderly couple disappeared over the sand dune and Vickie went over to Nicole and kissed her on the cheek.

"What was that for?" asked Nicole.

"For being so sweet and so considerate, you just made their day memorable."

The ever opportunistic Dave was quickly beside his naked teacher, holding up a tube of sunscreen, "I need to add memories to my bank, teach. Care to be part of my lifelong moments that will fuel many erotic nights as I lie in bed, reliving my youth?"

"Say what?" said a clearly confused teacher.

"He wants to lather you up, teach and I'm sure certain areas will get special treatment."

The other boys quickly gathered around, each holding a tube of sunscreen up to the naked teacher as if begging to be chosen to apply it to her body.

Vickie was quite flattered but claimed that she only had so much body and there were so many hands.

"I'd like to add my area to the mix," said Mary Ellen as she presented her nakedness to the other boys, "I find applying sunscreen so tedious. Is anyone interested in protecting my bod from harmful rays?"

"I too need help wit my body, boyz," added Elona.

Josh and Raoul went to them and each girl stood between the two boys in turn and rotated slowly, like on a lazy susan as the boys applied the sunscreen to their ripe bodies.

First Mary Ellen then Elona. The girls switched, the boys applying more sunscreen as they groped them. The boys didn't admit to either girl that the tube of sunscreen that they were using was empty after their second turn, but they continued the phony application.

The ever appreciative Elona would stroke the erection of the boy that she was currently facing.

After a few more alternating turns, Mary Ellen stood back and watched her classmate as she stopped turning and stood between the two boys, the three of them abreast as she had a cock in each hand. Elona turned her head from boy to boy, offering them her mouth as she kissed each deeply, never slowing her hand on their cocks.

She sensed that someone was watching and she opened her eyes.

Mary Ellen, Dave, Tommy, a few other beach goers and her teacher were enthusiastically watching as Elona continued to stroke them.

"Way to go girl," encouraged Dave and Elona added, "Day be good boyz and Elona want to show appreciation. Plus Elona like cock."

Vickie watched the girl , who she once knew as quiet and reserved, but was now openly masturbating two strangers, in a public place, naked. She was getting horny and was tempted to ease her excitement by rubbing her own wetness when Elona sank to her knees and with her eyes on her teacher she opened her mouth and welcomed Raoul's eager cock.

Vickie was afraid that she would lose control so she took matters into her own hands and she laid face down on her mat. She thought about what her student was doing and ached to join her, but she closed her eyes and listened to the grunts coming from the two stimulated boys.

She didn't know who plopped down beside her but she felt the sticky sunscreen being squeezed on her back.

Then she felt the hands, rubbing it in. It felt so good and she didn't protest when she felt more sunscreen being applied to her ass.

Vickie opened her eyes and she saw a smiling Dave kneeling beside her, applying the lotion to her back with one hand and her ass with the other.

"I guess the tropics got to Elona," said Dave.

"Lucky girl," replied Vickie

"You approve?"

"I don't know what you did to me, David, but, yes, I approve. I've missed so much."

Suddenly there was another set of hands on her, squeezing her, kneading her firm butt. Vickie was about to protest when probing fingers began sliding between her ass cheeks but she just groaned and said, "Make sure that you get everywhere," not knowing who it was touching her.

They flipped her over.

She immediately felt a lathered hand on her tits. She opened her eyes and saw that Tommy and Dave each took possession of a breast and made sure that she was protected.

Mary Ellen was grinning down at her, "Hope you don't mind, teach. Tommy was feeling a bit lonely, so I asked him if he'd like to be useful. Of course, he said yes. I think he's got the hang of it."

Dave applied it to her stomach and then tenderly between her legs, her thighs, her pussy.

She could feel Dave's hardness bounce on her legs and she thought back to the day when he taught her how to stroke him.

Tommy was still kneading her breast and Vickie's arm went to her side, moved between his legs as he kneeled beside her. Her finger tips touched his balls, at first tentatively, then with more conviction.

She knew that he was now staring at her naked chest and she moved her hand up and fisted his erection.

Ten strokes, that's all it took to make Tommy cum. Ten strokes. Vickie wondered if future manipulations would aid in increasing his stamina.

Vickie suddenly felt panicked as she remembered Dave.