Size Queen House Slaves Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To the rhythm of Mom's tit tips slapping my testes back and forth, I commended her. "That's - a - good - Mom-my - slut." I cooed. The cum now backed up behind a clenched exit felt twice as fiercely as before. Yet, I wanted to dominate her further. I pushed my right foot between her thighs and slid my toes upward until I felt her light brown pubic thatch. She shuddered again as I wiggle my big toe into the curly nest and stroked her hidden labia. "Is your slut pussy feeling lonely, Mom?"

Mom's body convulsed, and she started grunting like a pig, suddenly choking on my dick! Yet, instead of pulling away, she let go of her tits and grabbed my ass, pulling my prick deeper into her gullet! My toe hadn't even touched her clit, but she thrashed from a powerful orgasm, her crammed vocal chords striving to wail from the incredible pleasure wracking her senses!

That was too much for a young man like me. My groin muscles spasmed when a massive wave of ecstasy battered my entire nervous system! Cum blasted out of my prick deep into Mom's greedy throat! "GODS MOM, I'm going to drown your fucking guts!" I imagined any deeper and my cock really would have been fucking her intestines! She clung to my hips like an addict shoving a horse hypodermic needle into a vein. "Ooohhhh!!! Fuuhhcking yeaaahhhh."

I swooned, the room's afternoon light blinking. I might have tipped over if Mom hadn't been cemented to my hips by hand and prick by mouth, still trying to take me deeper into her convulsing body. She gagged and gurgled!

I fell against the back of the couch, counting each jolt in my loins. Seven bolts of cum, landing salty proteins in her stomach, were followed by a thick stream of boiling spunk - filling her to the brim. Each time she gagged, semen foam sprayed out between her stretched lips and my twitching cock.

It seemed like she was resigned to drown in her son's sperm.

When Mom did reach her starved lungs' limit, she pulled away, eyes closed. My dick piled out of her mouth like a spurned lamprey, semi-soft. She fell on her right hip and grabbed the couch cushion to my left, for support. Mom could only hack and gasp. Cum spattered from her lips and dripped down her chin. She wiped her mouth with her left arm and panted. I couldn't see her eyes from my angle. Her tits heaved, and my limited attention was content to watch those hanging beauties.

"M-mom," My chest was also chugging, heart racing from the mighty climax which had sundered my lust and replaced it with clouds of pleasure. I floated, hardly able to talk through my overwhelmed emotions. "I've - never felt-"

"How many?" Mom turned her head farther away from me. "H-how much didn't I - get?" She gasped. "Inches."

She wanted to know how badly she had failed to deep throat my huge erection. I blanked trying to remember, but the number three occurred to me. She had taken more than five fat inches into her relatively small cavity and gullet. I didn't want to neg her accomplishment. "You were amazing, Mom!"

"Damn you." Mom surprised me with an angry tone. She wrenched herself upwards, pushing at the cushion for balance and to stand quicker. Standing, she grabbed the towel and fled fuming to the hall.

"You okay?" I called after, unable to rouse any muscles larger than my lips and throat. Her door opened and slammed shut. Was she angry at me or at herself, for not swallowing all of my huge prick? I was once again bewildered by the behavior of a woman in my family.

I couldn't help but remember how Nell, who was a bit bigger and taller than Mom, had only crammed four inches into her mouth.

***

By the time Nell arrived home from college, Mother and I were fixing dinner. We spoke only of things necessary to make the meal, until Nell wandered into the kitchen.

"How much of the tuition I'm paying, did you waste today?" Mom smirked.

"After the drugs and sushi party I hosted this afternoon, I doubt there's anything left in the account, and I need to buy a new outfit. This one has a thread loose." Nell jived back. "What did you two do?" She tested a hunch nagging at her, given the room's atmosphere. Mom worked to clear it while I hemmed and hawed a little too long.

Springing to atone for my potentially revealing lapse, I said. "I've decided to be come a rapist. Domination just ain't cutting it for me anymore." I frowned at my sister. "Don't worry, I'll tie you down in your sleep, so I don't have to beat you into submission."

"Yeah, well you better drug me beforehand or bring a really big club, so you don't miss when I pepper spray your face." She growled.

"That's going too far, Children." Mom spoke evenly.

"Sorry." I backed off.

Nell sat quietly then, perhaps contemplating Mom and I.

Mom launched into normal conversation for our family, asking Nell about her period and stating how she thought Nell would make a great, single Mom, if she didn't graduate in the top ten percentile of her class. "Gods, at least I hope you never marry."

"Don't be rude at the table, Mom. I'll lose whatever respect I still have for you." She glanced at me.

Was that a dig about Mom and I? Was she probing for social clues? Was I just paranoid? Ding! Ding! Ding! Nell had buried the possibility of marriage when she had been openly dating two guys during high school. I didn't dare ask about her body count (including women), lest my dick permanently retract into my groin by an inch.

"Li'l Bro, are you going to eat those, or does Big Sis have to spoon feed them to you?" She pointed at the untouched kidney beans on my plate.

I'll feed you... My thoughts returned to her oral capacity for cock but remained silent.

"Bro, I baked these. I'm waiting for you to compliment them." Nell dared me. "They taste like pussy."

Mom chuckled, but she might have been forcing herself. "Pussy with too much garlic."

I shrugged. "I can munch a rug as well as anyone." I scooped a spoonful into my mouth and chewed.

Yugg, way too much garlic! "Which of your girlfriends is this afraid of vampires?"

Nell broke into a full laugh. Or was she forcing herself?

I needed to escape the bizarre subtext of whatever we were discussing. "Say, Mom. Have you and Dad ever done a three way with a woman?" It was a question just spicy enough to undermine Nell's possible suspicions, yet not too spicy for Mom to simply shoot down.

Both paused but not to rearm their verbal weaponry. Nell's curiosity had captured the cat. Mom looked to be considering a reasonable answer.

I managed a single wink that Nell couldn't possibly see.

Mom shook her head, once again ashamed to be my mother. I survived the hit. I was sure her answer would throw Nell off the figurative scent of my cum on Mom face.

"Hnng." Mom knitted her eyebrows, continuing to act unhappy about my question. "All I'll say is that it ended well, but we never tried it again."

"Whoa." Nell bounced once on her chair, absorbing the new, potentially weaponizable information about our mother.

Before either of us could ask the obvious next question, Mom slammed the topic's brakes. "I won't say anything about us being with another man."

She left Nell mired in the thrilling mud of nasty possibilities.

Late that night, Dad was home and buried the subject forever. We were watching a light sit-com about a pretty, sassy woman looking for love in the big city. Dad needed laughs more than his wayward family.

At a pregnant pause before an obvious joke, Nell couldn't hold back any longer. "Dad, have you and Mom ever had a three way with a dude?"

Dad calmly pressed pause on the remote. He said without fanfare, "All I'll say is that it didn't go well, and I felt sorry for the guy. It wasn't his fault." Dad squinted at Nell, "It wasn't your mother's fault either."

Mom coughed uncomfortably.

12