Size Queen House Slaves Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can feel your taboo swamp of excitement." I kept pushing thick inches into her twat, until the head of my prick burrowed up to her cervix. She grunted from the impact.

Abruptly her body quaked uncontrollably! Mom cried out from an unexpected orgasm, but I had no time to praise her lusty response. I pulled back and this time speared her dripping cunt!

"Gods! It's so BIG!"

My cock head whacked her cervix, which made Mom cry out louder than when I had spanked her hot pussy! And yet, I had two inches remaining to pound through her tickling bush. "Keep cumming, Mom, because this is going to hurt!"

It wasn't just her who shouted in pain when I thrust my final two, meaty inches into her cunt. My hard dick threatened to break from the impact! I yelped! It hurt just enough to feel Mom's pain and join her suffering. Then I was fucking powerful, hurtful strokes, every inch slamming inside her. I wanted the pain! It was the kind that gets my balls churning, filling my epididymis.

"AAAaa!" She yelled. I couldn't tell if Mom was shouting with pain or pleasure or both.

Nell exclaimed, "Craig, you're doing it too hard! Mom's crying!"

"She's jealous, My Son! This cunt takes whatever you give it."

With my mother's permission, I fucked her like a wild stallion driven mad by the pain in my groin each time I slammed myself deep into juicy flesh.

Any second, I feared I would tear her insides, but I was too driven by lust to slow down.

"Please! Please" Mom begged. Perhaps because of the pain, or to urge me to fuck her gripping, fluid cunt harder - I didn't know.

"Take it, you sturdy, construction site bitch!" I growled as seed boiled into my loins, preparing to shoot. I jerked my hips forward and began rotating them. My fat prick stirred her twat like a cauldron stick the size of the cauldron. Stiff cock rubbed her everywhere inside. It was merciless in its search for new nerves to stimulate.

Made to sink into and rebound from the couch's thick cushions, Mother moaned openly. "Don't look, Nelda. I never should have asked-"

"It's too late, Mom. Craig is making you a right bitch. That's what you wanted me to see. Tell him to stop if you can't take it. You know he'll stop."

"I can't, Baby! It hurts too good! But look away!" Which could only be interpreted as, "Look at your mother be humiliated sexually by your brother!"

To my surprise, when I spared a glance at my concerned sister, she was looking away, but her hands dithered in front of her waist.

"So you're feeling humiliated?" I sneered and committed to talking nasty. "Where's my strong hearted, bad mother and worse wife?

"I think you'd do anything, no matter how gross, for this cock in your adulterous cunt! Jump through any hoop - obey any command. I could tie you up and whip you like your cunt daughter, and you'd beg me to fuck you like this, powerful and fierce." I socked it to her as hard as I could, pile-driving my mother's bouncing groin. I hammered cock into her soft, yielding cunt, each stroke pulling out until only the broad arrowhead of my prick remained inside her battered vulva.

Mother's body suddenly shivered against my deep thrusts. Then her body was flailing, thrashing beneath me. "AAAAUUUUGGGGHHH!!!!" She roared!

"COME ON MY BIG COCK, MOMMY!" I almost laughed the silly words which seemed perfectly appropriate then. Her convulsions and outcry goaded me to the edge.

Then, with a mad shove of my hips, I plowed all the way up her well-greased pussy. The prick dragged and stretched her tight cunt. When I was buried balls deep in Mom's hot twat, my groin did a funny little jump, cock head smashing her cervix. My thick shaft lurched and shuddered within her tightly packed confines, just before it erupted.

Mom's ass lurched beneath me, and she roared again! "MYIIIEE SOOONNNNN!"

The muscles constricting my epididymis spewed out its pressurized, hot seed into my mother's already crammed cunt. It either shot directly through her cervix and into her womb or flushed out around the seal of her stretched cunt lips. I groaned and wailed from a record orgasm. Had it been less than three minutes? I didn't give a rat's ass. My body shuddered with each spurt of hot spunk filling my mother's belly.

"Here's your third child, Mother." I quipped. She groaned abruptly, and her body convulsed at the thought. I fell upon her. Our arms and legs entwined as we lay cheek to cheek, breathing deep and fast near each other's ears.