Size Queen House Slaves Ch. 12

Story Info
At the end of their chains. Different lengths.
4.1k words
3.92
3.6k
9
0

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 05/02/2024
Created 01/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Minutes passed in post-coital bliss. Perhaps Mother checked first, before I thought to look beyond our more than comfortable tangle. Nell had disappeared.

Mom felt me move. "Keep it in me, Baby." She patted my head. I had been demoted, no longer Her Son. She was a mother telling her naughty boy how to behave.

I simply hummed, my need to dominate her was more than well satisfied. Our sloppy connection remained a source of delight. I teased her. "Going to stop taking the pill?"

She surprised me. "I don't, Craig, haven't for years."

"Huh?" Was she kidding me? "But I was sure-"

"Your father's sperm are not what they used to be. We would welcome another child."

"B-b-b-but-"

"Incest babies?" She used a mocking tone. "I'll take that risk to be a real mother again."

She had to be kidding! I nearly sputtered again and looked stupider than usual. So I dive-boarded off of stupid. "What if it's a girl who grows up like you and Nell? I'll want to spunk a baby in your granddaughter."

"As if I'd let you so much as breed your existing sister!" Mother scoffed, serious.

"Neither will she." I got on the serious bandwagon, to show I had been kidding, but I think an extra glob of my cum spat into Mom's cunt at the notion of impregnating one or both of my semi-slaves.

Nell came into the room eventually. "What is he, a dog? Can't get his knot out of your twat, Mom?"

We ignored her to the extent of not responding, but it was finally time to uncouple. "That was wonderful." I said sheepishly.

"All in good fun, Craig."

She and I used opposite ends of the throw to wipe our mess.

Nell rolled her eyes and flounced back to her room. "You owe me, Big Bro - 27 minutes plus some seconds." That's what she'd come out for.

To say I lost ten bucks but won the war would be accurate but inconsequential. All I cared about was, Nell had called me "Big Brother" in front of our mother.

"Is that some code?" Mom eyed me? "Not that I care anymore." She was dressing. "But I'm going to track Nelda's ovulation and decree blackout days."

"Sis will be eager to do that, and I'll be grateful." I said earnestly.

"And take care not to bruise her frequently, it's a cancer risk I hear."

I hadn't heard that, but I took the warning to heart. After dressing, Mother and I started dinner.

Dinner conversation was mild. It ended when Nell called me "Big Brother" again, after we had eaten. I stood up and told her to clear the table and clean everything, kitchen included. I invited Mom to play a video game while her daughter performed as instructed. Mom didn't so much as raise an eyebrow - about Nell, but she's not much of a gamer. She does enjoy first person exploration games with low violence.

When Nell appeared in the living room to tell us she was finished, I got up and took her to her bedroom. I wanted vengeance for losing our bet! "Goodnight, Mom."

Mom didn't have to remind me about my fertile sperm, but she did. "Don't-"

"Nell is on the pill." I reminded my concerned parent and followed my big-little sister.

"How many times did you nut today?" Nell sounded a little jealous, but she didn't want to be left in a lurch for a climax. She was holding her bedroom door open. She closed it behind us.

"Three, but here's your final test, Slave. I've spunked more often than that, in a day." I referred to the good-old-days of when I spanked it to ShirleyThreeCunt videos. Those were weak affairs. I would gladly trade their quantity for quality. Sex with Mom had been intense! Each time, I wondered if I could get it up again, but I put the onus on my randy sister. "What will you do to make sure my next nut fills your twat?"

"Whatever I have to." There was a hint frustration. Then she looked down, frowning. "Big Brother, what do you want?" Her change from defiance to submission tugged powerfully at my fantasy.

"I want you to finger yourself inside your panties. Watching you will keep me from being bored while I figure out how far to push you.

"All the way - short of bloodshed." She promised, reaching into her shorts.

"Ick." I took her at her word. I love my sister more than most siblings do, because we had the perfect balance of fight and fun. This was none of those. Nell expected me to feign complete lack of sympathy while having her obey and withstand my wishes until I didn't need her anymore.

I held all the cards as she masturbated in her pants and waited for my dick to get hard. Nell is smart though, smarter than me. She had a secret weapon. "Tell you what, Big Brother. I'll be your permanent slave."

Her eyes narrowed. If she was faking being serious, she was doing a great job of it. My dick was interested. "Don't say that unless you mean it."

"I've been considering this for a while." She pulled her hand out of her pants and licked her fingers. "It started when you and Mom convinced me to admit that I crave big dick - yours specifically because you're not just convenient, you're safe. I want to have your cock in me often, as often as you like - I totally confess it. The bigger reason is, I experienced something out of my world, when you destroyed my ass. It's still sore from days ago. There wasn't anything fun or good about it, but it was transcendent. There might be a drug alternative, but trusting you to respect our safe word is a wiser bet."

Whoa, that was a lot to hear. My big sister had reached a decision to surrender herself full-time to my sexual whims - because she, A: trusted me, B: craved my dick, and C: wanted to explore her masochistic domain.

My dick was rising faster than a thermometer inserted into an orifice. "I don't think you're faking, Nell, but maybe you're fooling yourself?" The presence of big cock, for her, was a clear bias to her thought train.

"Not much. I'm pretty sure." She saw what was happening in the crotch of my trousers and stepped closer. Her hands fiddled with the clasp. "What do you say, Big Bro? This cunt will be yours, if you just accept it."

"You're cock crazy." I challenged her with the extreme impression.

"I only get crazy when you're fucking me with this bad boy. She unzipped my trousers and reached into my boxers. Her hands felt warmer than usual. "Yeah, you'll nut before midnight."

"You know this is the worst time to be negotiating about enslaving yourself."

"Just a trial balloon." She hefted my inflating meat. "Let's deal with this real balloon for now."

"Maybe you're not crazy yet, Bitch Sis, but corny? Hells yeah you are!" I pulled her face to mine and offered my tongue to hers.

We wrestled this way for a few seconds before our hands roamed, pulling clothes away. Separating, her eyes burned. "Don't you dare make love to me. I need a hard fucking." She remembered how I worried after whipping her ass and took it slow and easy. Maybe I would do that again someday, but our minds were in sync. I literally threw her on her bed and leaped!

My body crashed into hers, the bed bending and groaning beneath us. I quickly fitted my semi-hard cock into her wet cunt and drove eagerly in and out. "You hot bitch!" I grabbed her wrists and pulled them above her head. "Keep those locked together!" I bit her left nipple hard! She yelped appropriately. Then I was raking my fingernails ups and down her sides as I plugged my fully hard prick into her weeping slot. Her body wriggled from the half tickle, half scrape. I left nail trails and I sucked hickies on her titties. We groaned and panted.

"Ah! You're so big!" Her eyes rolled up into her head. She gasped from each of my thrusts!

I slapped her face and pulled out. "Turn over, like the bitch dog you are."

She spun and raised up on her hands and knees. I socketed my dick back in and smacked her ass with my crotch. I grabbed her hips for balance while fucking her vigorously from behind. She spread her legs and clung to pillows as she soared to the heaven of big cock.

My belly patted her ass regularly. My balls swung back and forth more wildly as I increased pace and lunged cock rapidly in and out. I huffed and puffed loudly. Sweat sprouted on my chest and forehead. My prick shone brightly for the second I bared it to the light. Nell's cunt was a wellspring of fuck juice.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, oh, yes," she muttered. She gazed ahead in a daze not really seeing anything. Her cunt lips wrapped tightly around my pistoning shaft.

My hands went to her asscheeks, pressing down on them, prying them apart. My hips pumped madly, driving fat prick in and out of her so fast that my greasy fuck pole was a blur. I was growling, thrilled to have no limits to my lust. My cock seemed to keep expanding inside her cunt.

"It's swelling, expanding, growing harder by the second!" She exclaimed. "I swear your fucking me with a Hoberman elipsis!" The reference was lost on me. I found out later she was referring to small toys that expanded to seemingly impossible volumes! I felt insulted, my dick was less of a grower and more of a show-er. It didn't shrink to less than five inches even in cold water.

At the time, it didn't matter, I was having a blast fucking my older sister who had offered herself as my full time slave! I cracked a hand against her sore ass! "You better not be lying, Bitch, or I'll convince Mom to make you her chore slave!"

"I mean it, Big Brother! I'll crawl and beg, in front of Daddy even!" Her promise couldn't be trusted. But it was the last thing she said before wailing from a terrific orgasm!

Her mentioning Dad was impressive. My peaking dick couldn't survive the image that formed in my head, of Nelda sucking on my cock while the rest of the family were eating breakfast!

My cock slammed into her one more time, cockhead spasming deep and abruptly exploding, belching out jets of jizz hot enough to scald her insides. The first sizzling jet blasted right through her battered cervix. That's what she swore when her climax shot to a new level. I imagined my cum painting her pussy walls white and clogging the depths of her fuckhole, as I continued to surge my prick through her soaked depths.

Another spurt followed almost immediately, shooting so far inside she felt it catch in her chest. It was a thick, oily blast of cum, and it made her weak in the waist. In fact, her waist buckled, but the headboard and pillows kept her upright. Her heavy tits rolled and squished beneath her, flattened against raveled sheets and blankets.

More spunk jetted out. "Don't you ever stop coming!?" Our fucking sounds grew wetter and gooier. My jism sloshed in her cunt and began to ooze out her pussy lips. My prick dribbled cum like syrup. Great heavy ropes of slime hung off the middle each time I pulled cock into the open.

"So much cum! So much!" she muttered. Warm and sticky wetness seeped down her thighs, and soaked into the bedclothes.

I pumped out still more cum, lobbing it deep into her cunt with every lunge.

"Now I know why porn talks about quarts and quarts!" She groaned.

My asscheeks flexed again and again as I drove prick to the hilt in her clogged and oozing cunt. And each time, a thick jet of flux sprang from my cock tip and splattered her insides.

"When does it end!?"

I didn't need to be reminded that I had ejaculated three big loads earlier on this crazy day!

But soon the deluge drained out. I spanked cock into her for several more seconds, but the beast had stopped spurting. I was just stirring jism already inside, until my cock softened. My breathing regained its regular rhythm.

"That was some fuck, Slut Slave," I wheezed and withdrew completely. A nasty flow of spunk immediately slithered from her cunt and streamed down the insides of her thighs. One long greasy strand dangled between her legs like part of a spider web. I propped my cock on Nell's asscheek and wiped it back and forth, smearing cum across her skin.

In reality, I probably hadn't produced more than a tablespoon of cum, but that's still four times the normal amount. I can only attribute it to the magnitude of my climax, living the fantasy of having perpetual fuck slave who was my eternal sister. "You didn't mean it." I welcomed her lie.

"Mean what?"

"Your trial balloon."

"Gods, just enjoy the moment, Big Bro." She wanted hers to last.

I got off of her bed and grabbed her panties to wipe my dick with. I made a show of it, grinning.

She had her eyes closed, sinking to her tits and drooling cunt. Her wrists however, remained held together, as I had instructed. My eyebrow closest to her, lifted. "Finger yourself." I spoke casually.

"Hmmm." She moved both arms under her belly and reached into her cum seeping pussy.

I moved closer and presented my sagging, less scummy dick. "Suck me - Slut."

If I hadn't cum like a fountain, four times already, my cock would have blossomed when her lips wrapped blindly around my prick head and her tongue flicked out. Eyes closed, she must have found my hot dick by sniffing it out! If not for being fucked out, I would have spunked her again!

Instead, I watched her clean me while she fingered herself. I told her to pull away from her pussy and open her legs. As she licked and sucked the nastiness off of my dick, I wiped the mess between her legs with her already cum tainted panties. Half of that tablespoon of cum must have soaked into the dirty garment. When I pulled my dick out of her jizz soiled lips, I pressed her panties into her mouth. "In case you want more of your brother's milk."

She mumbled into her panties.

Feeling more relaxed around my sister than I could remember, I sat at her desk, chair pointed to her lithe but buxom body. When I felt the time was right, I broke the silence. "Why?" I took a breath. "Why would you submit that much more than the bare minimum? From the beginning, you've truly hated my dom game."

She spoke words muted by the panty.

"Cram it in your cunt." I sighed.

After taking the gag out of her mouth, she made a production of stuffing little bits at a time up her oozing crack. "You won't believe it, but I've found happiness." She elaborated. "Sure, I've known the difference between happiness and pleasure before now, but I allowed myself to be a creature who chased one pleasure after another. Happiness could wait." She snorted a tiny laugh. "It's funny how people resist."

"What exactly are you happy about?"

"Getting sex is a hassle. Good sex is a gauntlet. Love, well, that's not on the table, but when we rut, it feels easy, like freedom- HA!" Nell's abrupt laugh surprised me, as did her chuckled explanation. "I just said that slavery is freedom!"

My sister got serious. "Giving you a blank check means I don't have to write another check again. Happiness is less confrontation and more enjoyment."

"Um, yeah, right. I only believe the pleasure part, Sis." I ratcheted down my dom game. "I know the difference too, but I've known happiness long before you size queens discovered my dick. Too many of my friends rant about their dysfunctional families. Ours is a frigg'n garden of plenty and delight!"

My power-woman sister disagreed. "Maybe that's your take on it, but when Mom and I butt heads, sometimes it's not for shits and giggles. I hate her sometimes!" She pursed her lips from a surge of anger. "I've got Daddy issues - NO, not like that, but I want to steal him away from mom and be my daddy for the rest of my life. The world out there sucks!"

"Now you want to escape into making me responsible?"

"Um-" Confusion crossed her face. "I didn't think of it like that."

"Think about it." I moved to get up.

"Wait. I don't have to think about it." Nell sounded more like herself. "You're a lazy sack of shit when it comes to responsibility. I want your dick, and I don't want to play games, but I'll be your slave and save us the trouble of convincing me each time.

"I like the sound of that." I found myself grinning like a Cheshire cat.

"Don't get vain - I don't love you, other than as a brother, and you probably don't deserve that much."

My smile didn't waver.

"Maybe I'll fall in love, some day, and I will tell you, and you will release me from my contract."

A profound sense of guilt erased my happy face. "What if I don't? Who knows what kind of person I'll be after years of using you however I like, including cleaning my room and shit." I told her outright. That was exactly the kind of slave I craved, in my ultimate fantasy. It was patently unfair. "Power corrupts." I asserted to support my point.

"If you change for the worse, Little Brother, you'll lose me without permission, but that won't happen. Mother will keep you sane, as long as we live in this house. You're such a freak'n momma's boy." It was her turn to grin.

She got me. Any argument against that fundamental would have bounced. Guilt shifted into melancholy. "I'm going to miss our fights." This slave thing had sharp edges. "Will being my slave tame you?"

"I-I guess so." She didn't seem unhappy about it. "Siblings are supposed to get along when they grow up."

"I don't want to lose who you are when you're sassy and devious."

"Grow up." She pulled her panties out of her crotch. "These will need to be hand washed."

She wasn't trying to change the subject. She was probably just bored. "So that's it? You'll obey me through thick and thin?...until I can't get it up any more?"

Nell smirked at my sagging dick. "I feel liberated for the moment."

We heard Dad arrive. We knew the sounds by heart. He and Mom were probably already on a collision vector. Their hearts were the heartbeat of our family.

"I won't make you do shit in front of Dad." I hastily added. "Not for your sake, but for his. But I'll push that limit, knowing me, and we'll probably get caught every now and then."

"He already knows we're fooling around. He's been hinting his opinion for weeks." She got up from bed and stashed her soaking panties in her hamper.

"He doesn't like it."

"Mom doesn't like it either, but neither of them will stop us." Nell looked for clothes to put on. "Don't tear what I wear - when you're in the mood. It can be hot, but Mom still buys our clothes."

"For Mom's sake and the household budget." I felt better about what we were negotiating."

"Are we going to write up an actual contract?"

I stood up and watched my naked, well fucked sister get dressed. "Sure, and I'm going to buy you a collar."

"That's mighty cliche of you."

"Absolutely." My dick tingled but that was it. I grabbed on my trousers and shirt. "We'll run the contract by Mom."

We were both thinking it.

***

After mediating our contract, Mom expressed her true opinion of the agreement by taping it to the lower half of our refrigerator, as if it was a third grade drawing.

I drove out to a pet store and had a dog tag etched. "Nell - If horny, call..."

I celebrated by placing the collar on her personally, then I made her watch me fuck Mom. It was nearly as fun as the three-way which the women adamantly refused to perform. I didn't really mind - I would have had to been responsible for both of them at the same time.

Nell had to clean up the mess on my immensely satisfied dick. Mom left the room.

"You figured it out, Big Bro." She was talking about my performance with Mom. "I didn't think you had enough dom in you, but Mom's very happy." It was Nell's way of saying that, although I owned her, she still wasn't aroused by simply being a slave. Her near total submission was primarily to access my eight and three quarters inch cock.

That my sister enjoyed a savage whipping, had been an incredible surprise - another reason to write a contract. She trusted me to work the balance between safety and suffering. I don't think Nell ever trusted anyone else with that task, even after moving in with a guy, years later.

He had a dick as fat as mine, but it was seven and a half inches. Even then, Nell would pretend to beg for my longer prick every few months. Apparently, they made deals for each of them to have partners on the side. He did not know that his girlfriend's bigger partner was her brother.

12