Skank!

Story Info
Josie's awakening.
1.9k words
4
106.4k
13
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know why it is but many western men look upon Asian girls as sex objects. I am the typical Asian female, petite, almond eyes and straight raven black hair. I do have uncommonly large breasts, 38C.

My family immigrated to Vancouver when I was eighteen. My father was a successful Hong Kong businessman and wanted to leave before the communist Chinese take over.

My whole life was uprooted having to leave behind all my friends and lifestyle to adapt to a different culture.

My father offered to employ me helping him start up his business but I knew he had limited resources to pay me so I decided to check out the local job market.

I had completed school in Hong Kong and had a certificate in Business Management. I was also skilled in accounting and very computer literate. I had substantial assets to offer a prospective employer.

I had taken care to dress conservatively. A navy suit, white blouse with an expensive bra restraining my bosom. My skirt was knee-length covering most of my pantyhose clad legs. I was definitely not flaunting my body to get the job.

My name is Sao Li but my English-speaking friends know me as Josie. I speak English very well as a result of my studies in Hong Kong.

Saltron in a large multi-national with their gateway to North America located in Vancouver. Annually millions of collars in electronics from China passed through Saltron's books. They were advertising for an accounts manager to work out of their downtown office tower. Joe Hannigan, a distinguished looking headhunter, was interviewing me in the fourteenth floor Human Resources office.

Hannigan had carefully read my curricula vita and seemed pleased with my qualifications.

Hannigan told me if I accepted the position I would start at twenty-eight thousand a year with a company car supplied. I would be responsible for meeting with buyers and introducing them to our product lines. I would be evaluated after three months and put on permanent staff if my performance was satisfactory.

It was a dream job and I couldn't wait to get home to tell the family of my good fortune.

I underwent two weeks orientation and was assigned a shared office with two other representatives. One was Stan Baxendale a balding Englishman who had been with Saltron ten years and the other Kathy Gardner a pale skin dark hair beauty in her late twenties. Kathy had just made permanent status with the company.

Between my two new associates I gained a fast education. Baxendale knew the product and could explain the advantages of dealing with Saltron.

Kathy explained the practical side of the job. She said we were just good looking order takers, eye candy for the horny old buyer we would deal with. It was our job to get the buyers to place orders and guys like Baxendale would look after the details.

I was somewhat let down, as I had been hired for my looks and not my abilities. I was hooked now with the fat paychecks and my own brand new car to drive. I decided I would be a success and get more orders than any of the other girls.

My first contact was Peter Teichmueller, a German-American buyer representing a large box electronics store in Chicago. Teichmueller had flown out to examine our line.

Teichmueller was a stout middle age man and had booked into the Vancouver Holiday Inn for his stay.

One of the first things I did was change my wardrobe. Gone were the two-piece suits and button up to the neck blouses. My new skirts were mini-skirts or micro minis, panties gave way to thongs and full support bras were replaced by lifts them up and pushes them out shelves.

When I walked into the hotel dining room heads turned. The hem of my skirt was a full five inches above my knees and my sheer blouse allowed a generous view of the bare mounds spilling out of my half-bra.

Teichmueller was proud as a peacock when I joined him at his table.

It is not that I was as pure as the driven snow. I had a boyfriend back in Hong Kong that I still corresponded with. Willie and I had been intimate for the last six months before I left and still planned on resuming our relationship when he could join me. Aside from Willie I was unsullied.

We made small talk though dinner as I dreaded how far I would have to go to get Teichmueller's business. It was obvious that the German had improper intentions on his mind.

The dinner dragged out over an hour and a half. We finished two bottles of French Cross red wine plus a crème de menthe to finish the meal.

"Would you like to come up to my room for a nightcap?" Teichmueller asked.

I knew it was really an appeal to see of I was prepared to go further.

We stood silently as the elevator whisked us up to the seventh floor. It was a short walk down the hall to room 704.

By the time we got in the room the booze was taking effect. I was giggling like a silly schoolgirl at whatever Teichmueller said.

The German fixed us each a scotch and soda from the mini-bar and switched on the porn channel.

The screen light up with a very young looking colored girl servicing two men old enough to be her father. One was up to his testicles in her bum while the other filled her mouth.

I watched fascinated as Teichmueller began to unfasten my blouse.

With my blouse open Teichmueller reached into my bra and scooped out my breasts, I just giggled as he fondled me.

The men on the TV had changed places in the teen when Teichmueller slid off my thong. My skirt was up around my waist so he had a wonderful view of my bare pussy. I had timed my pubes into a dark arrowhead pointing down to my shaven labia. My legs were open enough so he could see the glistening moistness of my soft pink tissue.

Teichmueller had me sprawled across the bed. Without warning his mouth went down to my pussy. I felt his tongue enter me, searching for my aroused clit. Quickly finding my sensitive trigger he began tantalizing me manipulating me with the tip of his tongue. I moaned softly as he took control of me.

As I writhed with Teichmueller's tongue buried deep inside of me the German was peeling my clothing off piece by piece until he had me naked on the bed.

"Fuck me!" I blurted out.

It had been so long since Willie had screwed me, too long. My pussy was starving for cock.

Teichmueller quickly removed his clothes and joined me on the bed. The naked hairy man climbed atop of me as I spread my legs to accept him.

I felt his cockhead prying between my pussy lips. I braced myself as he gained entrance to my wet tunnel. Teichmueller was thick and his cock stretched my vagina beyond previous limits. I stifled a moan so as not to reveal my inexperience. Teichmueller continued to force himself into me until I felt his enormous balls come to rest on my puffy labia. Finally he was fully in me.

I had never felt so full and I just lay there afraid to move. As my pussy accustom to the huge intruder Teichmueller began to move in me. My cunt was so tight on his cock he lifted my hips as he withdrew only to smash me back down into the mattress as he drove himself back into me.

I thought this must be what it would be like to be fucked by a horse.

Teichmueller was on fire as he went into a fucking frenzy hammering me into the bed like a wild animal.

I looked into his contorted face and saw the determination to make me cry out for his cock.

"Oh God yes!" I moaned as I became more comfortable with his size.

With my juices flowing and lubricating his shaft he began to slide inside of me easier. I placed my ankles on his shoulders as my ass followed the rhythm of his hips. My cunt was beginning to tingle like it had with Willie. I was going to cum.

Teichmueller's cock brought me to a crescendo like a conductor's baton leading a Hungarian Rhapsody. My orgasm crashed over me as I felt the German injecting his man-juice into my hungry cunt.

My innocence was lost. I had whored myself to a stranger for personal gain. In doing so I had awaken a power over men I did not know I possessed, men loved skanks.

It was late when I got home and the house was in silent darkness. I crept directly to father's room so as not to disturb my sleeping mother. My mother and father had separate bedrooms separated by the washroom.

I could hear my father's heavy breathing as I snuck into his room. Quietly I removed my clothing and slipped naked beneath the covers with him.

Father did not awaken as my hand gentle grasped his cock. I softly caressed him and felt his come to life in my hand. When he was fully erect I threw my leg over is hips and lowered myself onto him.

My cunt was still soaked with Teichmueller's jism as father slid into me.

Surrounded by my wetness his eyes opened. He said nothing but merely smiled as his arms lovingly embraced me and drew me onto him.

It was a tender moment as I made love to my father sharing an exquisite orgasm with him. Contented we fell asleep still coupled.

My new found sexuality continued to spill over into my family life. I had two cousins, Tom and Robert, Aunt Flora's sons. Tom was eighteen and Robert twenty, both still attending school.

Aunt Flora is my mother's sister and lived across the road from us. Tom and Robert often spent time in my room listening to my CD's on a Saturday afternoon.

Having fucked my father several times I was ready to include my cousins in my stable of studs. Deliberately I provoked them that afternoon.

The guys were sitting on my bed going through my collection of music while I busied myself trying on various items of clothing and asking their opinions on whether I should keep them. I would strip down to my panties and bra, which was nothing the boys hadn't seen before.

The silk bib front was not intended to be worn with a bra so I casually removed my bra to try it on. The boys' eyes popped open as my large breasts tumbled into their view.

"Haven't you ever seen a pair of tits before?" I asked them seeing their surprise.

"Not as delicious as those!" Robert said.

Without further comment I tugged my panties down over my hips offering them total nudity.

They both took me bare cock right there on my bed. To the rhythm of Meatloaf's "I'd do anything for love" Robert's cock slid in and out of my pussy while Tom skull fucked me.

Successfully delivering their loads the guys exchanged positions and gave me another climax.

Life was good. I was one of Saltron's top producers and had a very good family life!