Ski Trip Got Away From Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was so sensual and not at all aggressive, but his tongue was really thick and filled my mouth. He was such an amazing kisser that I just let him do all the work and enjoyed every minute of it. One hand was behind my head tilting me upwards and pressing my face into his devouring mouth while the other was now squarely but gently on my ass, caressing me over my skirt.

Ron's hands were everywhere caressing my sides' stomach and then, oh my god, my breasts. His hands are so large and calloused that even through my sweater, as they raked over my sensitive hardening nipples, shock waves shot through my body eliciting muffled moans into Todd's incessant tonguing. I was completely lost in the moment.

Ron's hands left my breast and dropped down to my hips then slightly pulling me away from Todd, he spun me around now facing him. He quickly started where Todd had left off, holding my head in his hands turning my face up to him and kissing me. His kiss was so different; his tongue while not thick and soft like Todd's was long and raspy. He kissed me more hungrily and aggressively.

Both his large hands now came together at my breasts gently tweaking and pinching my nipples, but still over my sweater. I finally started to come to some sense of clarity as he began unbuttoning my sweater. The top 3 buttons were already undone and his knuckles scraped along my hardened tips as he went from button to button.

I knew it had to stop here. At this point there would be plenty of material for erotic fun to feed Robert's imagination.

I put my hands up onto Ron's broad shoulders and pushed against him saying "Ron this has to stop here, I am a married women and Robert will be missing me." Todd was in my ear and whispered "it will be okay Jenn, Robert is sound asleep by now, don't ruin the moment."

With that Ron's hands had pushed my now exposed bra up and out of the way, at the same time he dropped his mouth to my right breast and dragged his rasping tongue across my hard and now ultra sensitive nipple.

He began to gently suck my nipple between his lips raking his teeth across the sides of them. "Oh my god that feels so good......"and just as I was about to try once more to voice a protest Todd' from behind me, turned my head to his and pressed his mouth tightly to mine. Now with more urgency he ravished my mouth, lips and tongue with his own overly thick tongue.

Todd had his hands busy roving over my ass and one hand over my stomach and across my mound. Soon I felt him on my bare skin, my skirt up around my waste. His long fingers snaked between my legs from the front and between my ass cheeks from the back meeting at my sensitive opening. This is way out of control.

I was being ravished in a living room of some suite and who knows how many people might be watching.

Unknown to the trio, there were only two watching; one was Jenny's husband Robert from the shadows in the bedroom and unknown to them all Reggie, the dread locked waiter from the bar watched transfixed while this absolutely gorgeous married white women was being seduced and ravished right before his eyes and insanely in front of her hidden husband as well.

Ron and Todd both stopped their attention to my body and led me into the suite's bedroom. It was semi dark now and I think I remember the sound of the door being shut.

They moved me to the foot of the bed with me still in between them and then began to remove first my sweater and bra and then my skirt. They each gasped audibly when my skirt fell to the floor, I am not sure why, but they were staring at my ass and legs.

My thong was slid from my hips and I voiced a last vain attempt to stop what was happening, but there was not even an acknowledgement of it by them this time. I thought " Robert, is this what you really want? I think these men intend to fuck me".

Todd and Ron both dropped to their knees with their hands trailing down my body. Now Ron in front began to lick my shaved mound and sensitive clit with his rasping tongue while Todd licked my ass between my cheeks which were firmly in his grasp.

I could feel his long thick tongue slide between my legs. I was moaning softly and tried in vain to disengage myself from the intense onslaught of my pussy and ass. Ron's hands caressed their way back up to cup my breasts and tweak and role my nipples. I started to spasm with an intense orgasm and I was also losing my balance and about to fall when they stood up and laid me down onto the bed.

Both Ron and Todd attacked my breast aggressively sucking and even biting my now blood engorged nipples. I arched my back up pushing my breast into their mouths as the relentless assault continued for what seemed like 15 or 20 minutes.

During this time their free hands were busy running all over my stomach thighs and mound. Then the inevitable happened and I began to orgasm again.

I bucked so violently that their mouths came loose from my breasts. They each admired there accomplishment before Ron went up to my mouth and Todd to my cleanly shaved pussy.

He gently spread my thighs as wide as his reach would allow and kissed and licked his way to my most tender center of sensuality. My moaning was now constant and must be audible to anyone in the next room. "Uhhhh.........ohhhhhhhhhhhhh........yes, yes....oh my god!" Was a constant when my mouth was free from Ron's tongue and lips. "My gooooddddnesss...............yessssssssssss.......oh yes.........yes!"

Ron moved away from me and quickly undressed revealing a muscular torso with some obvious scares from his sport injuries. With his shorts remove his already hard cock sprang up standing at full attention thick, reddish pink and long. His cock was longer than Roberts by 2 or 3 inches.

Todd was next as he also stood back and undressed. Broader and heavier than Ron, when Todd's cock was revealed it was just as long, but thicker yet and darker in color with an ominous head dripping with pre-cum.

I swear that I never even thought about the size of a man's penis before. Just like big boobs, some men liked them huge and some didn't. Mine are not exceptionally large but they sure do seem to attract a lot of attention. But there was something about the large cocks on these masculine men that was sexy and a bit frightening.

I was still lying on my back breathing deeply staring at these big cocks with a smoldering lust. My legs were still spread wide and I accepted Todd between them and I thought I am about to get fucked by another man for the first time in our marriage. I felt the large head of his cock begin to open my pussy and I felt sensations that until now were unfamiliar to me.

"Oh............. my................godddddd! You're so bigggg.........., ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh.... easy.......please......... so big, so biggggg!"

Todd took his time and slowly worked his entire length into me. My legs and knees pushed further apart by his bulk, my face barely visible under him, he now began to really fuck me harder, slapping his pelvis into mine.

For maybe the third or fourth time I screamed in orgasm as Ron watched stroking his own massive hard on waiting his turn. Todd wanted more before coming himself and easily flipped me onto my stomach and pulling my ass into the air audibly grunting his admiration for my now upturned ass.

His cock wet from my pussy's juices easily slipped in to the hilt and soon the smacking sounds of pelvis to ass filled the room. Ron took this moment to move in front of me and offered his thick cock to my already open mouth. I took it without question and allowed this brute to fuck my mouth forcibly.

Todd now over the top held his giant cock as deep as he could in my pussy and grunting loudly released his load of cum, filling me till I could feel it leaking from my pussy lips. I came again with my mouth full of Ron's cock.

Todd momentarily satiated pulled out and Ron quickly flipped me over onto my back once again and entered me. He fucked me furiously for another 10 or 15 minutes and then with his mouth glued to mine emptied his balls deeply into my well fucked pussy.

Ron and Todd now lay on either side of me gently caressing and kissing me.

Todd asked me if I was okay and I told him "Todd this was a lot more then I was ready for. Never in a million years did I think this would happen. Robert fantasizes about this scenario with me, but I doubt he would believe I would ever let it actually happen."

"Wait a minute Jenn! Robert fantasizes about you getting fucked by other guys? "Ron, can you believe this?"

"Shit no man! That is unbelievable. I would beat the living shit out of some prick if he even laid hands on my girl!"

I felt like I needed to defend Robert. "You have it all wrong, we never went through to this level before; just some flirting and a little groping would get him off when I would tell him about it."

"Right Jenn I think we get the picture and I think Robby boy needs a little more story line before we are through here." Todd's lips move up to cover my mouth and Ron began licking my ear and neck. They were starting again, but this time something was different.

They were being a little rougher with me.......

Coming soon: Chapter 3: "The next two hours"

12