Ski Trip with College Girlfriends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damn I was so close to cumming again but I was hanging there. Tim dropped his towel, came over to the bed, rolled me onto my back, spread my legs wide, and entered me without saying a word. He filled me wide and deep. It is amazing to have that much junk in your pussy. Steve sat on the side of the bed and watched the action.

Tim was moving his hips in a counter clockwise direction and his large dick was stretching me more. I was so close to cumming but now I knew I was going to cum. "Lift your legs higher in the air, baby," Tim encouraged me. I didn't hesitate and Tim slipped in deeper and picked up the pace.

Holy shit. That was amazing and his action had me on the edge. "I loved watching you get fucked tonight honey. It is so cool to be married to a MILF slut. This is going to be a great weekend." Tim whispered into my ear.

I laughed, squeezed his dick hard, and that sent me over the edge. I started cumming long and hard and as I squeezed, Tim shot his entire load into me never pulling out. At this point, I was now a cum slut.

Tim slid off of me and laid next to me. "Looks like you found your bed this weekend, Steve." Tim suggested. This mature MILF needs all the action we can bring her and she looks ready to take all we can give her, don't you think Steve?"

Steve laughed and said the king size bed did look big enough for the three of us. And that is what happened. The weekend of sex was on as my husband turned me into a married slut but that is a story for another day.

12