Skiing Sucks!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had this super shocked look on her face and for an instant I thought that I had maybe made a mistake, but then she smiled.

"Are...are you wet right now," she asked me with an evil grin.

"Incredibly, but I can handle that at my desk. I am more concerned about Jim. He needs some release Linda. Please help him out. You help me when I am in need," I pleaded with her.

She leaned forward and kissed me on the lips like she does when we have our "sessions".

"Do you know how fucking hot this makes me," she whispered as she pulled back from me.

"Let's see," I said and reached into the front of her thong with my left hand.

Her pussy lips were soaked and I immediately found her sweet spot. Of course I knew where it was, I had known since we were teenagers.

She stood there for a minute, enjoying the sensations of my middle finger rubbing circles around her clit.

"I really have to get to work doll," I said to her and reluctantly pulled my hand from her thong.

She took my left hand and guided the middle finger to my mouth. It was a familiar taste, one that I enjoyed and longed for,

"I'll take care of him," she said and gave me a hug then left the room. I stared at her white thong clad butt as she walked out and thought about what delights my son was in store for.

I went to the bathroom and kissed Jimmy goodbye. I didn't want Linda to have all the fun so I made sure and brushed my hip against my son's hard cock as I left to tease him.

Three minutes from my house I had my left hand down the front of my skirt rubbing my clit furiously.

12