Skimpy Black Thong

Story Info
After hard day at work, a nice welcome home.
2k words
4.43
67.7k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,909 Followers

It was a long, long day at work, with several major changes in the company's strategy to get toward its overall goal even faster. This, of course, meant that I had some extra work to do, so I left the office two hours later than usual. With my girlfriend visiting for a few days, I called her cell phone just before I left, primarily as a courtesy to her.

The long bus ride home was made even longer by the first bus being late, so I missed my connection and had to wait an extra twenty-five minutes. Then a major traffic accident forced us to sit and wait for emergency personnel to arrive on-scene to direct the traffic and attend to the victims. Then, one mile from home, the bus broken down (it sounded as if the driver had inadvertently stripped the gears), so instead of waiting for a replacement bus, I simply got off the bus and walked the final mile to my tiny studio apartment.

I practically dragged myself to my apartment door, the Tucson heat still quite warm this late in the day. I was sweaty, I was thirty, I was tired. All I wanted was a long shower, and then perhaps a lengthy massage by my girlfriend's soothing hands. Amazingly, I was not even hungry, despite the late hour; the sun had already set long before, and darkness was nearly complete upon the city.

There was no light showing through the blinds, but I assumed my girlfriend was simply watching TV in the dark. If not for the unmistakable sound of the air conditioning unit, I would have thought she was out somewhere. I figured that at this hour, if she had cooked dinner for us, she had already eaten and put away the leftovers. With a sigh, just thankful that this was Friday and thus I had two days off, I put my key in the door.

When I opened the door, I was pleasantly surprised. She had found a blue light bulb I had forgotten about, and had replaced one of my regular light bulbs with it, casting a soft blue glow across the apartment. She lay on her back upon the bed in the center of the tiny studio apartment, wearing only tiny, elegant earrings, and my favorite skimpy black thong.

I stopped and drank in the vision of stunning beauty before me, the door still open so that anyone walking by would also see her near-nudity. She smiled, and suddenly I felt all my weariness and concerns from the day melting away. There was also the scent of mint coming from the oil diffuser across the apartment, the scent almost instantly working to further my alertness to the sweet presence on the bed before me.

She lay upon the bed, her limbs stretched toward the four corners, not very subtly mimicking the position she assumes when bound to the bedposts. I considered this for a moment, then stepped inside the apartment and closed and locked the door. Not a single word was said as I set my belongings down next to the computer desk, and immediately took up her "suggestion," securing her to the bedposts with the padded cuffs, the tethers already secured tightly to the bedposts.

"This is what I needed," she whispered as I secured the final cuff.

I reached for the black leather blindfold and applied it to her beautiful eyes, casting her into absolute darkness. Stepping back from the bed, I gazed upon her once more.

"Where is it?" I finally asked softly.

"In my carry-on bag, in the front zipper pocket."

She knew exactly what "it" was. Spying the carry-on, I opened the front zipper pocket and located "it:" the vibrator I had given her several months earlier as an out-of-the-blue gift.

"Is there anything in particular that you want tonight?" I asked quietly, turning back toward my bound girlfriend.

"Yes," she replied softly. "I want you to fuck me and use me like a cheap whore."

She smiled at her own words, then her smile grew wider as I stroked her through the crotch of her thong. A contented sigh escaped her dainty lips.

"You want to be used like a cheap whore? What if I have other plans for tonight?"

"That might be nice as well," she replied, her breath already giving signs of her growing arousal as I continued to stroke her through the dampening thong. "But what I really need is a good, hard, fierce reaming."

"I see." My fingers pressed a little harder as I continued to stroke her, still holding the vibrator with my free hand. "But what if I decide to take your mouth instead? or beat you with my belt? or bite you so hard all over your body that the marks last for days? Now that you are secured to the bedposts, how you do plan to make me ream you?"

My girlfriend's playful pout is typically really sexy, as in her reaction to my last question.

"What if all I want to do tonight is simply watch you struggle in your bonds? What if I simply spend the evening giving you one lengthy massage instead? What then?"

"Please, Master, please take me hard," she begged in her whiny "little schoolgirl" voice. "Break me in half with Your massive cock!"

"That is indeed tempting," I admitted, "but not quite what I have in mind at the moment."

She strained wonderfully against the tethered cuffs, her breasts shaking mesmerizingly in reaction to my sudden slap between her thighs. If not for the thong, her freely-flowing love would have splattered all over her thighs and my hand and arm.

"Spank this unworthy slut's pussy, Master!" she uttered. "Punish me for being so naughty!"

"No," I said firmly, withdrawing my hand from her body and reaching toward the various items atop a nearby bookcase. "Instead, you need to be punished for mixing third- and first-person in reference to yourself."

"Huh? Nnnng!!!"

She just barely kept from screaming as the heavy leather whip suddenly graced her chest. I laughed softly at the bewildered expression upon her face.

"I wonder... Should I continue aiming for your chest, or perhaps should I aim lower?"

"Please, Master, anything for You, Master! Punish Your unworthy slave, Master!"

The next strike was between her legs, with even more power than the first kiss of the whip, yet my girlfriend was able to keep from uttering a single sound this time, even with her mouth wide open in a silent scream. As the pain of the second strike emanated throughout her being, she began to truly struggle.

"That's right, you bad little girl," I said softly. "Struggle for me. Shake those tits for me. Show me your best horizontal dance."

I helped my girlfriend to "dance" for me, pummeling her with the heavy flogger. With the exception of her hands, feet, neck, and face, her entire body was treated to the exquisite feel of the leather, some kisses much harder than others to keep her on her toes (figuratively).

Suddenly, it stopped, her labored breathing and soft pained moans filling my ears with music. In the blue glow, her skin seemed to shimmer due to the sweat upon her writhing body.

And I still had the vibrator in my free hand.

I set the heavy leather whip back atop the bookcase, and returned to my smiling girlfriend. "You are such a slut to enjoy being beaten like that," I commented softly, matter-of-factly. "Look at your smile... You are definitely enjoying this much too much!"

"All to please You, Master!"

I felt the crotch of her thong again. "You are definitely enjoying this much too much!" Pulling aside the crotch of her thong, I slipped the vibrator inside her and turned it on, moving the thong back into position to hold the gently-buzzing toy inside her. "You look so obscene with your thong bulging outward like that," I observed with an undertone of a laugh in my voice, "impaled by a lifeless object."

For several minutes, I listened to the soft buzz emanating from within my girlfriend, watched her writhe on the bed, enjoyed the sexual whimpers escaping her lips. My cock was hard and heavy in my jeans, and I knew what I must do.

As quietly as possible, I undressed, leaving my clothes in an unkempt pile on the floor. Then I mounted the bed, then I mounted her, entering her open mouth.

With a fierce grip on her lengthy hair, I raped her mouth until my seed filled her.

As she gasped loudly from the double onslaught of the vibrator and my cock, I slipped off the bed and headed for the shower, leaving her hot and frustrated while I cooled and relaxed under the warm spray.

I wondered idly if my girlfriend would be pissed about me leaving her in such a predicament, and an evil grin crossed my lips.

At last, I shut off the water. Even with the bathroom door closed, I could clearly hear the distinctly-feminine cries. That in itself was enough to create a new erection. Yet I purposely took my time drying myself before I returned to the bed, sitting beside the body of lust in perpetual motion.

"Please let me cum!!!" she pleaded between gasps of passion. "Let me cum for You Master!!! Please!!!!!"

"Why should I?" I asked, my voice carrying evidence of my evil grin as I watched her struggling from her lust. "Why should I allow you to cum? You exist for MY pleasure, and right now, you truly please me with your sexual frustration."

"Master, please!!!"

I gripped the end of the vibrator through the crotch of her thong. Quickly, I twisted it within her, redoubling the volume of the sounds forced from her lips. Then I fucked her rapidly with the buzzing toy as my free hand moved to her chest, painfully pinching and pulling on a nipple. Her sexual babble was completely incoherent, laced with an edge of pain as her body twisted and convulsed as she tried to somehow slip over the orgasmic peak, but still she was denied.

Releasing the vibrator and the nipple, I moved to lay beside her on the bed. Propping my head up with one hand, the other hand slipped down the front of my girlfriend's skimpy black thong. "Do you want to cum now, you filthy whore?" I asked directly in her ear. Her response was incoherent, so asked again, a little louder, slowly withdrawing my hand. She only nodded vigorously, the sounds escaping her lips still unintelligible.

I plunged my wet fingers into her mouth, forcing her to taste herself, and her tongue lavished me in response before I withdrew my hand. "How do you taste?" I asked.

"Dirty!" she replied between loud moans.

"Yes, dirty," I agreed. "I for one absolutely adore the taste of a dirty, filthy, sweaty whore. And you are definitely a dirty, filthy, sweaty whore! But best of all, you are MY dirty, filthy, sweaty whore!!"

"Yes, Master!!!" she agreed, "Please let Your whore cum!!!"

"No," I countered, my hand slipping inside the thong once more. "I will MAKE my dirty, filthy, sweaty whore cum!!!"

I lost count of her orgasms, so many that they formed a lengthy string. My girlfriend's unmistakable scent hung heavily in the air, severely overpowering the mint scent emanating from the oil diffuser. With a kiss to her sweat-soaked cheek, I withdrew my well-lubricated hand. Shifting position to straddle her body, I stroked myself to completion upon her face and chest before dismounting the bed.

"I'm hungry," I announced. "I'll just leave you there to simmer for a while."

And simmer she did, the vibrator still churning deep inside her as I fixed and ate dinner, purposely taking my time. Once finished, I returned to the bathroom and drew her a bubble bath - she had definitely earned it.

Soon, we sat together amongst the bubbles, the hot water soaking away all thoughts of the outside world, dried streaks of white still upon my girlfriend's face and neck and upper chest. "You gave me exactly what I wanted," she admitted softly, "and then some. Thank you."

"Actually, thank you," I replied, squeezing her tightly for a brief moment. "After the day I had, you gave me exactly what I needed. And to think that it all began with a skimpy black thong..."

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,909 Followers