Skinny Dippers

Story Info
A young woman gets separated from her friends.
2.9k words
4.15
60.6k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,501 Followers

There were four of us girls there when the incident happened. Let's see, there was me, I'm Claire, Suzy, Ramona, and Chia. Chia's Asian, but I'm not sure exactly which country.

What with one thing and another we all managed to have a day off work at the same time. A rare occurrence. Seeing it was shaping up to be a sunny day we decided to go to the beach and do a bit of swimming and maybe some sunbathing. Actually, knowing my friends the way I do that really should say some sunbathing and maybe some swimming.

Now the advantage of having a bunch of us going together was that we could cover each other's back, so to speak. We didn't actually say so, but we'd be doing a bit of topless tanning, and we were heading for a beach that wasn't known for crowds.

We rocked up at the beach in the middle of the morning, and we found our guess was good. The place was effectively deserted. We found a good position and settled down to some serious sunbathing. It wasn't long before our tops came off and we were soon giggling as we rubbed sunscreen onto our boobs, and there were boobs bouncing everywhere. If there'd been any men around they'd have had hard-ons in nothing flat.

Chia was the first to get a little restless. She's a good swimmer and decided to take a dip. She stood up, reaching for her top. Then she looked around, decided there was no-one but us so what did it matter, and dropped the top again and raced into the water.

I giggled, thought, why not, and joined her there, also topless. Suzy and Ramona joined us shortly afterwards and we all clowned around for a while. Then it was back to the shore for some more sunbathing.

We chatted and sunbathed and chatted some more. We had some lunch and relaxed with some more sunbathing. Finally Chia announced she was going swimming again.

She jumped up, topless of course, and was about to race down to the water when Ramona popped up.

"You are such a wuss, Chia," she called.

Chia looked around, startled. She actually thought she was being rather daring, bathing topless.

"What do you mean?"

"If you're leaving off your top you should drop the bottom as well and go in skinny-dipping," said Ramona, tongue in cheek.

Chia blushed and looked faintly scandalised. Then she decided that Ramona was just stirring her up.

"Good idea," she said, and put the ball firmly back in Ramona's court. "We'll do that. Coming?"

Chia should have known that Ramona could never resist a dare. Ramona just casually stood up, dropped off her bottoms and stood there nude, smiling and waiting for Chia. Chia wasn't going to back down. She got a slightly defiant look on her face and dropped her bottoms as well. But she was nervous about it, I could tell. That nervousness is probably why Suzy and I sighed and dropped out bottoms when Chia looked at us so pleadingly.

Then we were all racing for the safety of the water. I don't know about the others but I was thanking god that there wasn't anyone else at the beach.

So we were all just mucking around. As there were only the four of us we didn't really care about out nakedness and effectively forgot about it quite fast. Then while we were playing around we heard music.

Geez I got a shock. My first thought was oh my god, men are coming and we're naked, and from the look on the other girl's faces they thought something similar. Then I recognised the tune. It was the signature tune I have for when my boyfriend rings me.

"It's OK," I yelled. "It's just Brian calling my phone. I'll go and answer it. Maybe he's making a video call," I added, heading over towards where we'd left out things.

I grabbed the phone and called Brian back (not a video call) and stood nattering to him for a while. I found it mildly erotic to be talking to my boyfriend while standing naked in the middle of the beach. I could hear the others yelling at me so I finally cut Brian off and looked at them to see what they wanted.

They were yelling at me to come and join them quickly and it suddenly dawned on me that they were also pointing behind me. I flung a glance over my shoulder, squealed and turned to bolt for the water.

Would you believe that there were these two men there? Athletes I'd say, out for a training run through the sand and they'd galloped up quite close to me by the time I spotted them. The others had seen them earlier and that's why they'd been yelling at me. I suppose I couldn't really blame them for not leaving the water naked to come and tell me. I should have been paying more attention.

Like I said, I turned to bolt for the water. Tangled my feet in a towel (my own, damn it) and finished up on hands and knees as the two boyos came galloping up.

I looked up at them, bright red of face, and they looked down at me, laughing.

"You know, Mike," said the first one, "the only thing better than finding a naked girl on the beach is finding a naked girl on the beach who promptly takes up the correct position."

"You're right, Andy," said the guy named Mike. "It doesn't happen very often so it behooves us to take full advantage of the situation."

"Behooves?" said Andy. "Is there such a word?"

"Yes. It's part of the English language, which is probably why you don't recognise it. It means it is incumbent upon someone to do something. In this case it means it is incumbent upon us to fuck this young lady who is so patiently waiting for us. Me first."

"You first? Why you first?"

"Because I got in my claim first," said Mike.

I'd been listening to this little charade with mounting shock and horror. The hell they were going to fuck me.

"Listen, guys, you have the wrong idea here," I told them. "I have no intention of letting either of you have sex with me. My friends and I are just skinny dipping, that's all. I suggest you get on your way."

"Hmm," Mike said, looking to where the others were crouched in the water, boobs safely below the water. "Do you think any of the others would care to come over and join us for a fuck?"

"No, I don't," I said. "I'll be going now."

I started to rise to my feet, but Mike placed a hand on my back, holding me down.

"Andy, why don't you wander over and ask if any of the others would like to join us."

Andy ambled down to the water while I wriggled and tried to get up, but Mike was holding me firmly and ignoring anything I said. Then Andy spoke to the others, speaking loudly so we could all hear.

"Ah, listen, ladies. Mike and I are going to give your friend a good fuck, but Mike thought one of you might like to share the fun around. Do any, or all, of you care to come and join us?"

I ask you? What the fuck sort of question is that? Hey girls, we're going to rape your friend. Why don't you come and get raped as well?

There was much consternation among the girls but none of them actually looked like raising their hands (or legs, in this case) to volunteer.

Andy came wandering back.

"No takers," he said to Mike. "Let's get started."

Mike turned to me.

"Just so you understand. We are both about to fuck you. If you just lie there, we will fuck you. If you struggle, we will fuck you. We will enjoy it no matter which way it goes. Your best bet is to just go along with us and try to enjoy it too. Now I'm going to take you in the position you're now in. May I suggest you just rest your head on your hands? Oh, and turn around a bit so you're side on to your friends. It'll be nice for them to see me entering you. Feel free to squeal and protest."

Great. Not only was I about to be fucked but I was supposed to provide a show for the others and entertain him with my squealing as well. If I'd been standing I'd have tried to kick his balls in, but I'd been caught at a real disadvantage.

Mike then grabbed my hips and dragged me around a little so I was sideways to the others. The really infuriating thing was that they were actually close enough to see everything. I was getting an exhibitionist rape with the girls acting as voyeurs.

I heard the rustle of clothing behind me. One of the men still had a hand resting on my back as a subtle warning not to try anything. Actually, not so subtle a warning, now that I think about it. I assumed that the noise I heard was Mike stripping.

The squeals of protest I heard from the girls was heartening. At least they were on my side, even if not actually helping. I wondered what would happen if we all charged the two men at once. Four small women versus two fit athletes? We'd have probably wound up with two of us out cold and the other two being raped. Or two of us being raped while they held the other two for seconds.

While the protests might have been heartening, I can't say the same for the other comments. Hearing words like "oh my god" and "will you look at that thing" did peculiar things to my tummy.

Finally a hand closed over my pussy and started rubbing it. I couldn't help it. I screamed when he touched me. Mike, I assume it was Mike, just laughed and gave me a friendly swat on the bottom.

"Take it easy," he said. "It gets better."

It was likely to get worse, too. So far all he'd done was lightly grope me. He wasn't much in to foreplay. I felt my lips moved apart and a finger start exploring and then an approving murmur from Mike. I was absolutely livid, but mainly with myself. I'd been slightly aroused talking to Brian on the phone, knowing I was naked. Then the presence of the two men around me while I was kneeling before them naked, knowing they were going to have sex with me, had kept me slightly stirred up. I won't say I was aroused, as such. More a case of getting wet in self defence.

Mike seemed satisfied as he pulled my lips roughly apart and pushed into me. Well, it's not that he was really rough, I guess, but just careless of my feelings. My boyfriend always came in slowly, giving me time to adjust to him. Mike just bulldozed in, coming up my passage fast, leaving me to adjust the best I could. He was domineering, the conqueror taking his due.

I squealed as he took me. I couldn't help it. It wasn't that it was painful, because it didn't hurt at all. It was just that it happened so fast, with my body hurriedly trying to make allowances for him. And I could fully understand the comments the girls had made. He felt huge. Whether he was in reality or not I had no idea, but my pussy was screaming 'oh my god, have you seen the size of this thing?"

Then he was in me and to my surprise I could handle him quite easily. Not that I'll ever admit it, but there's a good possibility that I might have enjoyed the feel of him taking me like that. I mean, what with me being absolutely helpless and unable to defend myself, and him just coming rampaging in and making me his. If you look at it one way, it's highly erotic. Not to me, of course, but some women would have enjoyed that.

Now that he had me, his arms came around and started working over my breasts. And I mean working them over. He didn't pet or stroke them. He used then as though they were a pair of those massage balls you use to strengthen your hands.

At the same time he started his pussy pounding. I don't know what else you'd call it. No delicacy of touch. No finesse. Just a good old fashioned pussy pounding, where he pulled back and drove in hard, apparently trying to drive his cock right through me.

I could actually feel his balls slapping against me as he took me, and for a while there I was hopeful that he'd crush them against me and put himself out of action. No such luck, of course.

With him blasting into me that way it was only natural that I'd respond and push back against him. By establishing a rhythm with him I could at least prevent myself being bludgeoned to death by a cock, which was what I thought would happen for a while.

Mike powered into me and my bottom was frantically bobbing up and down in time to his thrusts. I could hear the girls making some remarks, but as they sounded like approval of the way Mike was ravishing my tender young body, I tried to tune them out. I could understand the comments, though. If the exercise looked as erotic and arousing as it felt then Mike was champion material.

Apart from that initial squeal I'd managed to keep my mouth shut. Not really by deliberate intent, I suppose, but because I need all my breath to gasp for air at the unaccustomed exercise. I know that sex get fast and exciting towards the end when you're both doing your best to climax, but I'd never had an experience where the sex started off fast and exciting and just kept getting faster.

Then all at once I was shrieking, as my climax came thundering over me, while at the same time Mike's climax came thundering into me. He just simply blew both me and himself out of the water and I could hear myself screaming as I collapsed under him.

I was still sort of slumped there when I hear Andy say "Roll her over. My turn." Then I felt myself being pushed over onto my back. Mike was dressed again and smirking down at me, while Andy was stripped and showing of his equipment. It was reasonably impressive. Bigger than my boyfriend's, at a guess, but not much and nowhere near as impressive as I imagined Mikes to be.

I was breathing better and getting my head together again and I just glared up at him. He turned to Mike and said "Legs".

I'm looking at him dumbly, wondering what the hell he meant, when Mike bent down, grabbed my ankles and hoisted my legs way up in the air, holding them will apart. How nice. I was presenting my all to Andy.

Andy positioned himself in front of me, lining up his cock to start his fun. Then Mike piped up.

"Bet you a hundred you can't do a hundred push-ups."

I'm like, "say what?" and Andy just smirks and says "you're on".

Then he's sliding into me and it's no trouble at all to take him. Mike left me so stretched I barely felt Andy, although I could feel my passage was starting to contract around him.

Now, look. A guy sticks his cock in you it's reasonable to assume he means business and is going to fuck you. Right? Well, yes and no in this case. Andy placed his hands on the sand on either side of me and held his whole body stiff. Then he started doing push-ups, taking his time with his cock sliding in and out of me with each push-up.

I was furious. He was bloody insulting me. If he's going to rape me then his mind should be on raping me, not bloody push-ups. No way was I going to let him win.

I started push-ups of my own, heaving my hips violently upwards every time he came down on me, clinging to his cock for all I'm worth when he tried to push up again. By the count of thirty he was in trouble. At forty he was sweating and his counting was getting ragged. I clamped down even tighter.

Andy reached fifty, and I was feeling pretty good. I could see that he was regretting his silly bet. He'd have been much better off just ravishing me. He didn't reach sixty. I'd managed to pull him off and he ejaculated, swearing. I didn't mind. I was so hot and ready by that time that when he went I went as well.

I sagged back to the sand, smiling, happy with a job well done. Possibly an odd way to look at being raped, but when you're helpless you take your little victories where you find them.

Shortly after that the other girls were clustered around me, consoling me. All of them wearing their bikinis, I noticed. I let them console me and then went for a swim to wash the man smell off me. After that we went home.

It's odd, but as we went home I couldn't help but wonder if it would be possible to get Brain to start being more demanding when we have sex. I'd have to work on that.

Ashson
Ashson
8,501 Followers