Skirt Length Theory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My bare feet are on the floor and I'm naked alongside my boss. The only person still dressed is Cynthia and she brazenly admires my figure, seeing it for the first time. I'm literally giving my body to this corporation, for better or worse. Am I making the right choice? My boss gives me a kiss on the cheek, Cynthia does the same on the other cheek.

"On your knees, Cynthia," the boss says.

The girl does what she's told. No hesitation.

The boss stands beside me and Cynthia is on her knees without effort, which lets me know that she's done this before and she enjoys doing it. The girl has a submissive side. Maybe she's been eager to do this for me all along. Maybe I've been naive about the girl I work with.

Her mouth goes back and forth, between me and my boss. I've never been licked in this office before, nor in my private life from another woman. It's my first time and Cynthia has broken that wall down in devastating fashion. I've trained her in the office, now she's training me sexually. Training my sex with her mouth.

Ms. Kalinski rubs my neck while Cynthia eats us both. This feels like the passing of the torch from my boss to me. A changing of the guard. Someone has to look after the needs of these wonderful employees and that's going to be me.

The Finance Department

Absolute power is wearing the skirt length of your choice and being praised for it. When I step out of the elevator and enter the Finance Department, I'm greeted by a sea of office skirts from women who are working with diligence and speed. There's a lot going on right now with government regulators.

I'm meeting Stephanie this hour to discuss these important matters.

Until then I grab a cup of coffee from the lounge. Between sips I take a moment to appreciate the blessings of the office skirts. There's the classic pencil skirt, worn by confident women. It hugs their curves and ends just above their knees, giving off an air of sophistication and power. They move about the office with an effortless grace. Depending on the stock market, their skirts may rise and fall, sometimes showing much of their thighs.

There are the A-line skirts, which is a favorite of the more conservative women in the office. It's practical and professional, giving off a no-nonsense vibe that commands respect. They pair it with a crisp blouse and sensible shoes, ready to tackle any challenge that comes their way.

Each skirt tells a story about the woman who wears it and about their confidence.

There's another thing they have in common.

No panties.

I watch as the secretary comes over and taps Alejandra on the shoulder, summoning her to Stephanie's office. This woman is 30-something and she's very tall with long legs. Alejandra wears high heels, making her tower over most men, and her toes are always bare. There's a delighted look on Alejandra's face but she's also surprised she's getting the call. She stands, adjusts her small office skirt, and follows the secretary.

I'm always interested in how women walk around here. They tend to wear platforms, high heels, or stilettos. Walking in heels or stilettos is challenging enough, but being pantyless adds a new dimension to things, especially when outside.

Alejandra walks with false confidence, having never gotten used to wearing a small office skirt with those long legs that show off her toned thighs. One wrong move and she could be flashing butt cheek or even labia.

She's escorted into Stephanie's office and the door is closed. I'm left with my coffee and I gaze around, hoping to see an accidental flash, which rarely ever happens given how careful these women are, but miracles do occur.

It's 20 minutes by the time Alejandra leaves the office, a blushing glow on her face, nearly walking on tippy toes with her heels. She struggles with what to do with her hands, alternating between keeping her hands at her side and fixing her skirt.

That's my cue to enter the office, giving the secretary a pleasant wave and smile.

Absolute power is being totally naked in a prestigious office and the employees know about it and help keep the secret. Stephanie stands by the window overlooking the city and I see the silhouette of her bare backside. When I say she's naked, I mean it. Everything is off. Nothing on her feet. Her hair is a mess compared to when she entered the building this morning.

My body stiffens seeing Stephanie in this state. She knows I'm here but she needs a moment to collect her thoughts and regain her composure. I know what she's going through. I've been there before. She's been at this job for a month and it could be a while before she embraces the role as her predecessor did.

Stephanie turns around to grab a drink on her desk and I'm greeted by her full-frontal nudity as her toes dig into the carpet with each step and her hips sway. There's a nervousness to each step. Despite her confidence, make no mistake about it, there's a hint of doubt. Her inexperience still lingers.

After the drink, she crashes on a solo black leather seat in the center of the room that's meant for informal meetings, putting her feet up on the arm rest.

"Busy morning?" I ask.

"Busy morning."

"Let me have a look."

I kneel and pry Stephanie's legs open. She doesn't offer any resistance, placing one foot on the floor and leaving the other foot on the arm rest. There are lipstick kisses around her groin and mound. Remnants of saliva and female cum.

"Look at my clitoris," she says. "Usually it would return to the same size within minutes. Now it's still engorged."

"Sex is mental, that's why. Your body remains stimulated."

"I've never done anything like this before."

I kiss her thigh. "Any favorites?"

"Courtney was in my office two weeks ago and she had a strap-on in her purse, which she bought for me. I'd never done that before, but she insisted, and she was shy about it. She's a hard worker and deserved the treat, so I wore the strap-on and screwed her. Courtney was such a prude that she remained dressed. I bent her over my desk and lifted her skirt and did it.

She continues, "The other day, Elizabeth came over to claim her prize. Keep in mind, she's been my friend for years. We've had lunch so many times and shared so many secrets. When she came to my office and saw me naked, I couldn't believe it. She didn't say anything. Not a word. She kept a straight face while she started to undress. She ate my pussy like there was no tomorrow, then I returned the favor when she stood in front of me. She got dressed and left, without ever saying a word. When I'd see her in the lobby, she'd smile and we'd talk normally. I swear the woman has a split personality.

She continues, "And then there's Alejandra, who just left my office. It was my second time with her, thanks to her big brains. I've never been rimmed until I met her. Her tongue makes me feel like I'm being sodomized. She likes to spit in my pussy when she eats me out. I mean, look at this mess."

When her legs spread further and she adjusts herself, I see more wetness, a cocktail mixture of Alejandra's saliva and Stephanie's cum. Mostly saliva, from what she told me. She rubs her clitoris and I spread her labia with my fingers.

"The price of keeping these women motivated," I say.

"We're supposed to be professionals, we should be motivated around the clock from the moment we get here, regardless of pussy motivations."

"It's a stressful job."

"I never complained about my work."

"Getting your pussy eaten by these women is a privilege," I say.

"Can't argue with that."

I spread her labia again because I enjoy looking inside. She has an amazing pussy. Nothing is better than executive pussy, especially one this wet and satisfied, still pulsing from a fresh tongue-induced orgasm.

The intercom on the glass coffee table beeps. Rather than letting Stephanie answer it, I give the courtesy of reaching over and pressing the answer button, so she can lay there in her relaxed state. Plus I don't want to lose this view of her wet cunt.

A congressman from the House Financial Services Committee is calling and this makes Stephanie tense and want to sit upright because of the importance of this call. Instead I grab her thighs in place to maintain access to her labia.

They talk through the intercom and I remain kneeling. I kiss her thighs and groin and mound area, right where Alejandra had kissed earlier. Then I lick her labia up and down, tasting the remnants of cum and saliva. This makes Stephanie quiver, but she's speaking to an important person so she keeps her pleasure inside while I'm licking her.

"Yes, Congressman, that's correct... We've worked closely with regulators to ensure compliance... Yes... We're very optimistic about that... Yes, I've read those reports, they're on my desk and I've got people in my department working on it."

My tongue slips inside and the nectar flows into my mouth. The soft flesh of the pussy is delectable and the flavor is divine. I savor the sensation of her sex in my mouth, the taste lingering as my tongue goes up and down. Every lick reveals more of the pussy's flavor and I find myself lost in the moment, fully immersed in the deliciousness of the experience. It's the new normal for Stephanie's pussy and her employees get to enjoy her sweetness.

"Yes, thank you so much, I'll talk to you soon, Congressman... Yes, have a great day."

When the call ends, I make Stephanie cum for the second time today and she screams so loud the secretary might be able to hear it, even behind those big doors. Stephanie's body twists and turns in her seat, then she relaxes and strokes my hair, then starts to laugh, her fingers scratching my scalp and the back of my neck.

I give her thighs and mound parting kisses.

"I'd kneel for you all day, but I have work to do."

She strokes my cheek. "I'm busy too, but you already knew that."

I stand and adjust my outfit, then give her a final kiss on the lips. I leave the office and close the door behind me, giving a friendly wave to the secretary, who can surely see the coat of gloss on my lips. Cum gloss, to be precise.

As I walk down the hall, a 40-something year old woman approaches the office. Her name is Kimberly and she was added to this department last week because of her proficiency in breaking down numbers and providing accurate analysis. Thick framed glasses. An immaculate white blouse. Grey office skirt. Platform shoes.

Clearly she's going to Stephanie's office for something more than just business. Perhaps she's heard the rumors and wants to see if they're true. The tightness in her step suggests she's never done this before, but really wants to.

"Enjoy yourself," I say.

I pat the woman on the shoulder as we head in opposite directions. She doesn't reply. Instead her shoulders slump forward. Like I said, she's never done this before and she's interested in expanding her horizons. It's never too late to taste pussy for the first time, even at her prime age.

Absolute power is knowing your worth, leveraging it into something that puts you in a position of authority, while also taking the best care of women's pussies.

The End

whisper it under your breath ~ people are good

vote / comment / follow

12