Sky High After Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see. I shall scan the police channels just in case."

"Thank you, Veil," her auburn hair brushed along her back as she reached for her old suit, "Veil why didn't you make yourself known before now?" Vera asked, bending over pointing her ass at her son, so he could take in the view of her womanhood as she pulled her suit up her legs. Knowing what she was going to do once they got back as she eyed her new suit hanging a few inches away from her.

"I didn't want to impede the timestream in case my interacting with you would change the future."

"Okay, what's so important that a single act might or might not change the course of history?" Vera queried, slipping her left arm into the sleeve.

"Void, my creator's birth, and the events that will lead him to travel into the past."

"So what you're saying is without Void traveling into the past, me, Dad, Aron, and everyone else wouldn't be born, is that what you're saying?" Vera asked, looking over her shoulder as Aron's shirt slid down his chest. "Mind zipping me up?" she asked, with a coy smirk.

"In a manner of speaking yes."

"Well then, I rather like being alive and not dead..."

"Technically, you wouldn't be dead," Aron stated trying not to get his hand too close to his mother's ass as he took hold of the bottom of the zipper. "We'd just cease to exist, if we are never born then we wouldn't be dead and the timeline would have to reorder itself."

"Oh?" Leaning back gently rubbing her ass along her son's groin, "doesn't that feel good baby?" Vera purred as her back pressed against her chest. "Doesn't the shape of my ass just fit so snuggly against that cock of yours?" she asked, as her hands held onto his hips to keep Aron from pulling away.

"So not..."

"It's okay Aron, I can feel you growing. So I know it does," Vera said, in a wanton purr. "Maybe if you're good, I'll show how good it feels being inside of your mother's pussy, because it wants to know how good you would fit inside of it," she sighed in want. Lightly thrusting her ass against his growing bulge letting her son feel what it would be like as he took her from behind. Taking Aron by the hand and leading him out the room. "Let's take the jet bike since it's just the two of us," Vera stated with a mischievous smile on her lips. Patting the seat behind her as she powered up the bike. "No need to be shy Aron, I have sucked your cock remember. So wrap your arms around me," she cooed taking his right hand and pulling him close, "mmm, yes, that's how you're supposed to ride this thing," Vera uttered as she wiggled her ass against her son's cock before taking off.

"Can we go home now, we've done like three loops around the city already," Aron moaned as they hovered in the air. Trying not to notice the bodies that were lining the windows of the skyscraper they hovering across from. Seeing phones appearing in their hands as they took photos of them and possibly video as well. Aron so hoped this didn't make the news. Groaning in his head as he noted his sister's fist beating on the glass to get his attention. He so didn't like the look on her face as their mother blew her a kiss.

"Void, there's an armored car robbery in progress. Shall I send you the coordinates to the jet bike?"

"Yes, please do Veil," Vera said, listening in over their commlink. She had no earthly idea why the AI was drawn to her son, nor was she going to look a gift horse in the mouth given that Veil was getting her son to experience what it was like to be a hero. Although, it did hurt that it took a computerized program to get her son out into the field when she herself couldn't persuade him.

"Understood Vemvendon." Arching an eyebrow when Veil used her code name. Wondering if whomever had built her had protocols in place to keep their secret identities from the public. "Coordinates sent."

"I got them," Vera confirmed before she activated the afterburner. The last thing Aron saw of his sister was her running along the windows of her office before he and his mother was out of eyesight.

"There it is!" Vera shouted over the wind as she pointed before her as her eyes viewed the speeding armored truck trailed by half a dozen or more police cars and helicopters. "Veil do you know the contents of what that thing is carrying?"

"No. However, I do detect traces of explosives within it."

"Great," Vera grumbled. She watched in horror as the back door of the armored truck was thrown open and one of the robbers stood in the doorway with an RPG mounted on his shoulder pointing it directly at the cops that were tailing them. Swerving around the explosion, "Honey, I'm going to need you to take out that armored truck okay. You can do this I know you can. I have faith in you," Vera said, winking at him before bringing the bike down to road level and leaping off of it to aid those that were caught in the blast.

"Veil deploy the EMP," Aron commanded quickly reaching forward before the jet bike crashed into the road below him.

"Negative. The damage of the EMP is too great to the surrounding area. By my calculations it would be more prudent for you to simply fly faster and get in front of the truck. As my scans indicate that you will have the strength to bring the trucks forward momentum to a halt, minus the damage to the roadway."

"Veil I think you enjoy putting me into these situations."

"Negative, Void. I'm simply stating the most judicious use of your abilities."

"Uh-huh," Aron muttered not believing a word of it. Regardless, the truck needed to be stopped... Aron's eyes went wide as the same robber lined him up in his sights.

"Grappling hook ready." A wicked smirk formed on his lips as Aron listened to the man's screams of pain as his body tumbled along the roadbed doing seventy miles an hour. "Veil take command of the bike and get me in front of that thing."

"Understood."

Aron's heart raced as he stood at the foot of the bike as Veil counted down. "Jump." Aron's mind wondered why he was doing this as the wind howled in his ears as he fell to the ground. While granted his body was impervious to harm, this was so unlike him to go out of his way to foil some villain's plan, be they small time crooks, like these people were, or the supervillains he knew his parents and grandparents had faced. Still, Aron couldn't help but wonder why he was doing this as his hands struck the front of the truck, his feet cutting through the asphalt as his muscles bulged to stop the truck's forward momentum. As Newton's first law states a body in motion will stay in motion unless acted upon by an unbalanced force. In this case he was the unbalanced force. The armor plating of the front of the truck began to buckle as Aron's grip tightened. Appling the second law to the force he was exerting, the metal began to groan as the tires began to lift off the ground.

"Veil how much this thing weigh?" Aron asked, enjoying the look of fear in the driver's eyes as he held the truck over his head.

"Roughly over five tons."

"How much force would be needed to crush the roof?"

"90718 newtons."

"Thought so," Aron muttered smiling cruelly as he slammed the top of the truck down onto the pavement. Listening to the screams of the men in the rear as crushing metal penned them to the floor of the armored vehicle. Turning around as the roar of the sirens caught up to them. "Veil. Pick up," he spoke, he had no wish to deal with the police nor deal with the news crews as he saw their vans speeding down the east bound side of the interstate.

"Affirmative. Five seconds." Throwing his leg over the seat, taking off before his posterior had even touched the seat. The criminals weren't going anywhere even if they had to use the Jaws of Life to pry those men out of the truck. Their days of larceny were over.

Vera's auburn hair floated on the air as she turned her head at the sound of their jet bike drawing near. The red lights of the ambulances strobed as the EMTs worked to save those who were caught in the grenade blast. However, she wasn't able to save one man, the others she hoped would pull through, yet the third degree burns on some of their bodies weren't promising.

"Are you hurt ma'am?" Troy asked, pretending not to know his mother in costume.

"No, I'm fine, although..." Vera's green eyes got a devilish light to them as she gazed at her son in his uniform, "I wouldn't mind a strapping young man like you between my legs," Vera purred wiggling her eyebrows.

"What are the two of you doing out here anyway," Troy whispered pretending to check if she had any injures to maintain his ruse.

"Stopping a robbery in progress. Seems like Void succeeded," Vera stated as Aron brought the bike to a hover few feet away from her.

"Void any comment on what happened here today?!" Shouted a reporter as he reached across the concrete divider that separated the east bound and west bound traffic.

"Void is it true that you and Firelight are in a committed relationship?"

"Vemvendon what about you? What's your take on the new addition to your team?" Vera fought back her chuckle as she felt her son's eyes rolling behind his mask. She knew he was never going to speak to the reporters, and that was just going to make them all the more hungry to get the scoop on him.

"Thank you, for your concern," Vera said, lightly touching Troy's arm, who nodded, playing along before returning to his rig to head to the hospital as they loaded the last officer into the rear of it. "Void's a little rough around the edges, but in time I'm sure he's going make a fine hero for the city," she stated as she got onto the back of the bike. "Now if you'll excuse us, we must see to the city," Vera said, waving to the reporters as her son sped away.

The sound of the jet engine echoed on the walls of the tunnel as Aron slowed down. The hissing of the thrusters kicked on as...

"Veil take over landing procedures," Vera quickly called out.

"Done." Aron yelled in surprise as his mother tossed him out into the corridor. His back slid along the floor as his hands scrambled to push him out of the way as his mother's hips swayed seductively as she approached.

"Where do you think you're going?" Vera purred as she grabbed his left ankle and pulled her son back to her. Smiling down at him as Aron slid between her legs. Listening to him huff as she sat on his lap to keep him from escaping again. Quickly taking command of his arms and pinning them down. Feeling her son's strength fighting against her as she stared hungrily down at her youngest child.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Aron growled as his mother ripped off his mask.

"I believe Vera is initiating coitus."

"Don't sound so calm about it?!"

"Relax baby," Vera purred as her free hand moved along Aron's chest. Listening as he sucked in a gasp as her hand took hold of his soft bayonet. Biting her lip, feeling her muscles tremble as it was taking most of her strength to keep his arms penned down. She knew at that angle Aron wouldn't be able to use his full strength otherwise he would be able to toss her off. That wasn't something she wanted, not when she felt that cock of his growing in her hand. A phallus that's been on her mind ever since her son came home. She had no idea why Void made a suit that looked like regular street clothes with high-end circuity built within the fibers. Now as that now hard, proud bum-tickler heated her hand she was so glad he did. Pulling her hand out, now that she had a new suit to wear, she saw no need to keep the article in one piece. Reaching up, taking hold of the collar with her hand and tearing, something that shouldn't be possible without her superstrength given the tensile strength of the tread used to make it, the front of her suit down to just below her breasts and tossing it to the side once the last thread was broken.

Leaning forward, lightly beating her 32C breasts against her son's face. Knowing that after today, Aron would be able to experience them any time he wanted. "You like that don't you baby, your mother's breasts in your face. My nipples teasing your lips as they skim across them." Lowering her womanhood onto that hard bulge in his pants. Feeling her labia part as she slowly rocked her hips. "Doesn't the heat of my pussy feel great on that hard cock, Aron? You see I've never been able to use everything I have when I'm fucking. Your dad, my father, your brothers just can't handle my strength. However, you," gliding her hips forward with the same strength she had used to slap Aron, listening to his groan and her shaky breath as her clit rubbed along his rod, "baby don't have that problem do you?" Vera asked, with a predatory smile. "It got me so wet having you behind me. Feeling your body against mine, I always get horny after a good day of hero work," she said, in a husky voice before passionately kissing her son.

Her green eyes glinted as she kept her son's attention on her face while her hand moved on its own. Reaching around her back, grabbing hold of her suit and giving it a gentle pull -- not too much -- just enough to make an opening wide enough to show off her pussy and impale herself on his cock. "Now you just lay there and let mama take care of you," Vera cooed as her lips plucked at his as she lowered his zipper.

"Aren't you going to help?!" Aron called up to Veil.

"I don't detect any danger. Are you in danger Void?" The zooming of the cameras could be heard as it centered on Vera's red, moist, puffy labia.

"Are you recording this?!" Aron asked, incensed as Veil moved the camera up and down to indicate yes.

"Oh, you like to watch don't you Veil?" Vera asked, turning her head to the right smiling up at the camera.

"Yes. Human coupling is fascinating to me. I even recorded everyone's that's been in the base having coitus including you and your father."

"Oh Daddy! Yes Daddy, faster!" A young eighteen-year-old Vera moaned out as Henry jackhammered into her as the video came on the screen.

Vera looked down as her son's cock struck her with a force of a punch. "Well, aren't you a dirty boy." Vera grinned wickedly, knowing that he too would have to hold back when he was with someone. "Don't worry baby, your mother is strong, she can handle any thing this cock can..." Sucking in a gasp as she slowly slid down that hard cock of his. Her muscles quivered, her eyes fluttered, sucking on her lower lip as she bottomed out. "Oh god yes! Don't you feel that?!" Vera asked, squeezing her folds. Feeling his strength leaving his arms as she knew she would be the only one that could get through that impenetrable skin of his. "I'm going to release your arms Aron, just enjoy the ride," she said, rocking her hips getting into the grove so he wouldn't toss her off once she released her hold. Her left hand pressed down on Aron's chest as she rode that cock of his. Seeing the cracks in the floor forming as the palms of his hands struck it.

"Control your strength Aron, we don't want to bring the base and house down on us," Vera said, in a motherly voice. "Here interlock your fingers with mine and squeeze whenever you need to. I can match your strength," she stated as she tossed her head back as her son moaned loudly as her folds clamped down on his rod. "Just listen to how wet you're making your mother. How good you're making me feel right now," Vera said, in a loving voice as she placed his hands upon her breasts. "You're going to love this," she uttered winking at him as she planted her feet and began to plunge down upon that hard, wet, cream stick.

Unaware just a few minutes prior Isabel had flown home in a rush once four o'clock had struck. While working as a legal assistant wasn't glamorous compared to her life as a hero, the pay was good. Still, no one knew that she was indeed Firelight given the masks they all wore to cover the majority of their faces, except for Lyle, he could morph his face into another person's so none of their enemies could ever find them. Isabel rushed through the house looking for her brother and mother, knowing what her mother was like after a mission. She so hoped to be able to partake in some brother/mother action. However, Isabel was not prepared for what greeted her as the elevator doors rolled open.

"That's it Aron, just like that, pump those hips in to me, fuck your mother hard!" Vera moaned as her legs rested on Aron's shoulders, her back was pressed against the wall as Aron held her aloft. "Oh shit! Aron! You're going to make me... cum!" Her juices sprayed the floor as Aron drilled her canal like Clinton's Ditch. "You're doing good baby, just like that," Vera whimpered as her right hand fondled her breasts while her left caressed Aron's right cheek. "I told you, you would enjoy this," she stated with a sultry smile.

"Mom!" Isabel shouted.

"Hey baby, look who's finally with the program," Vera said, with a taunting smirk as she gazed at her daughter.

Isabel flung her suit jacket to the floor. Her hands reached behind her... "No!" Isabel screamed out in frustration as she listened to her brother moaning as he came.

"See? That's how you fuck your mother," Vera said proudly, winking at her son as her feet touched the floor. "I'm going to change out of this suit, you should go get cleaned up," she directed in a motherly fashion as her fingertips skimmed along his jaw line.

Aron's chest heaved, his eyes looking to his hands then his wet, soiled cock. Wondering why he allowed that to happen, all he could think of when his mother's cunt wrapped itself around his cock; as that pink oyster squeezed it so, was that he wanted more. He had no intention on giving his mother what she wanted, yet it seemed to him his body enjoyed how warm, how welcoming, and hot that pussy of hers was. So caught up in his internal monolog that he failed to see his sister running after their mother.

"Well Void, I'll give you a 6 out of 10."

"You're grading me now?!" Aron hissed.

"Given that it was your first time that's to be expected. You did last longer than your two brother's when your mother took their virginities. But I suspect that had something to do with your abilities and not your stamina. Although, I do like how your cock looks when it's wet." Aron quickly stuffed his member back into his pants as it appeared to him that Veil was measuring and comparing his cock to all the other's that she had witnessed. "Not as big as Noah's but from my research it's at the right length for most women."

"Gee thanks," Aron muttered, bending down scooping his mask off the floor.

"Have I offended you Void? Void? Void?!" Aron stuffed the mask into the coat pocket. He'd had enough of intelligent AI's for one day.

******

Two days later...

A pounding knock came upon the Carter family's front door. Vera wondered who it could be at this time in the morning. Her family wasn't even up yet, she however, got up early to make her baby boy a hearty breakfast due to the rigorous fucking she was going to give him to increase his staying power. Arching an eyebrow as she peered through the peephole in the door as two men in black suits stood on her stoop.

"Yes?' Vera asked, opening the door.

"Honey, who's at the door?" Noah queried, yawning as he walked down the stairs.

"Forgive the early hour Mrs. Carter. I'm Agent Fairbanks, and this is Agent Williams, we need to speak with your son," the man said, flashing his NSA badge.

"Noah, go wake Aron," Vera said sternly, looking back at her husband.

"Thank you ma'am," Agent Fairbanks said, nodding as Vera welcomed them into her home.

"Can I get you..." Her green eyes ran over their bodies while they took a seat on her couch in the living room, "some coffee?" Vera asked, wondering why they were here. Pondering if this had to do with what they saw that night at the bank.

"Thank you, but no, we won't be here that long," Agent Williams spoke in a calm monotone voice.

1...45678...17