Slash Fiction Ch. 03: The Search for Spunk

Story Info
The Search for Spunk. Judy visits Chad in his new apartment.
4.9k words
4.42
21.4k
23

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 03/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I graduated from college three years ago. Until last year, I could only find part-time work, so I lived with my parents. During that time, my sister Judy and I started a sexual relationship that neither of us wanted to end. The fact that we weren't found out was a little luck but a lot of caution on our part, including her going on the Pill a few days later. We love and care about each other, too, but it was mainly about the sex. Last year, I got a full-time job, but it was an hour away, in the Cleveland suburbs. A few months ago, I got my annual review, and the raise was enough that I could finally afford a studio apartment here in town. They all helped me move, even my brother Tim, who was on break from another college. Last weekend was the first time Judy was able to come see me by herself. She graduates from college next month, and she had an interview with another company in the area.

Judy has a late class on Thursday, and it was raining everywhere in northern Ohio, so she didn't get here till almost ten o'clock. That didn't stop us from holding each other close and French-kissing as soon as she got through the door. We'd both missed each other terribly. I didn't even care that my clothes were soaked just from the contact with hers. By the time she had her interview clothes hung up, it was past ten-thirty. There's only one bed here, so we shared it, but she was worn out from the drive. We fell asleep together.

My alarm woke us in the morning. I felt a hand on my stomach. I opened my eyes and looked to the side. "Good morning, Chad," Judy said.

"Morning, sexy," I told her, and I kissed her.

"No time now," she said. "You've got a job, and I hope to have one at the end of the day." I rubbed her butt. "Tonight," she said.

When I came home from work, I thought I was in the wrong apartment. There was no trash on the floor, the dining room table was clear, and the jeans I'd left on the back of my recliner had been replaced by a dress. Judy stepped out of the bathroom. She came up to me and greeted me. "You're home!"

I put my arms around her and we had a long kiss. "How'd the interview go?" I asked.

"Hard to tell," Judy said. "I felt like I got a little chatty toward the end, but I think I had good answers and good questions."

"In that case, you might wanna know that Jeopardy's having try-outs here next month."

"Very funny. Hopefully, I'll have a reason to be in town by then!"

"Speaking of the town," I continued, "what did you have in mind for the weekend?"

"I told Mom and Dad not to expect me back till Sunday. Why, what did you have in mind?"

"I kept my weekend open, so we can do whatever we want. It was too late to get theater tickets, but-"

"Theater tickets?" Judy asked.

"You remember that fantasy you told me about? Part of it was seeing a musical in person. Plus, I remember coming home from college one Friday night, and you were at school for their production of Les Miz."

"Oh, right! I wasn't in the show; I was just working on the scenery. But you remembered that?"

"I love you, Judy. I was paying attention even before I knew you felt the same way."

Judy squealed, "Chad!" and squeezed my waist. She hadn't gotten any taller since I moved, so her head was still up against my chest. "I love you, too! I was so happy this morning. For all the times we had sex, that's only the second or third time we've woken up together. It was so nice to see your face the first thing. I think that's why I was so upbeat at the interview!"

"Anyway, the other part of the fantasy was that a tall, handsome guy takes you to dinner, so I made reservations at a seafood place downtown. The food's pretty good, but what makes it special is that it's on Lake Erie, and I mean right on it. You can actually see the lake from some tables. And I got one of those tables."

"What time?"

"The earliest they could get us in was 7:30."

Judy looked at her watch. "It's six o'clock now. How's the traffic there?"

"I don't know, but if we're early, we can probably find something to do for a while."

"In the car? Gross!"

"I didn't mean that!" I insisted. "There are shops we could look at." As it turned out, the traffic near the ballpark was just enough that we didn't have to wait long after we got to the restaurant. We talked about my job, the company she interviewed with and what had been going on at home since I moved. (Not much, apart from Tim introducing his new girlfriend to them.) They also had a ballroom. Neither one of us will ever dance on Broadway, but it was fun being able to make sensual moves without worrying that someone who knew us both would be creeped out.

The latest Galaxy Corps movie had just come out on DVD. I could have paid to watch it on cable, but I saved it as a back-up plan in case we couldn't get in to see a show. We picked it up on the way back, but by the time we got home, it was almost 10:30, and the movie was nearly three hours long. We watched the special features, and I put the disc back in the case.

"You know, there's something I never thought to ask you," I said. "I let it slip one time that I used to think about you while I was jacking off. What did you think about when you fantasized about me?"

"Well, my favorite was pretty much what we did tonight, except I'd have a sexier dress for you to take off of me at the end of the night."

"That dress is plenty sexy," I told her. "There's a reason three different waiters dropped trays when they were crossing the room."

"You're just saying that," Judy said.

Her dress was red, and the neckline was low enough and wide enough that I could lean in and caress her breast without moving the fabric at all. "A sexy dress on a sexy woman," I said. I lifted her hand and put it on my dick. "And in case you had any doubt ..."

"I also thought about sitting in the back of a porno theatre with you and blowing you while the people up front listened."

"Dammit, I checked the wrong theaters' listings," I told her.

"I thought of it one time when I was heading for lunch. The adult bookstore was about halfway between my 11 o'clock class one semester and a McDonald's. I knew what kind of stuff went on in the viewing rooms, and when I pictured us that night, I changed it to a movie house."

I took the conversation in a new direction. "So, what would you do when you were thinking about us?"

Judy smiled, because she knew what I was up to. "When I had the porno theater fantasy, I'd usually be sitting on my bed. I'd imagine you in the seat next to me and lean down. I'd unbuckle your pants and fish your dick out of your underwear. I always go commando in this fantasy, so I'd move up, and soon you'd have your fingers inside my pussy. Of course, my real fingers would be there while I was imagining this. Sometimes while I was fingering myself, my arm would go up against my boob, and I'd think it was the arm rest between two seats. My head goes up and down while my fingers go in and out. If my self-control is good enough that day, I'm able to stop long enough that I can pretend you just came in my mouth. I smack my lips just to show you that I swallowed it all, and then I climb onto your lap. By now, if I have any underwear on in real life, there's usually a wet spot on them, so I take them off."

I looked down and asked, "Like right now?"

She hiked her dress up over her waist. "Yeah, like right now."

"So what are you waiting for?" I asked. Judy pulled her underwear off. I tossed them in my hamper. I pulled my pants down and took her spot on the recliner.

She knelt at the side of the recliner. She tried to lean over and suck me, but she couldn't reach that far. "Push the seat back," she said. I did, and she was able to reach me with only minimal effort. She stroked it once and then licked the head. She looked up at me and I nodded.

"Yes, please," I said. "It's been a long three months."

"I know," Judy said. "I've missed you so much." She tickled my balls and then slowly took my entire shaft into her mouth. She bobbed up and down a few times. I reached around and found her pussy. I ran my fingers over her pussy hair. It was as soft as I remembered. I rubbed her pussy lips, and they were even softer than I remembered. Once I got three fingers in her, she let me out of her mouth and said, "I want you!" I spread my legs. Judy got up and pulled her dress over her head.

"I'll do laundry tomorrow," I told her.

Now she had nothing on but the pink bra that I'd seen briefly when I'd pulled the seat out for her at the restaurant. "Go ahead," she told me.

I put my hands on her hips. I looked up and told her, "I love you."

"I love you, too, but right now, more than anything else, I just plain want you." She sat on my lap and gripped the arms of the chair while I separated her pussy lips with my fingers. I hadn't seen that beautiful pink flesh in a few months even before I moved out. Not that we hadn't had sex, I just hadn't done the look-in lately. I moved my hands up to her back, just below the back part of her bra. Judy reached behind her to undo her bra, and I took the opportunity to shake my pants down to my ankles. They'd gotten rather uncomfortable by now. "You wanted to know what I do when I'm thinking about us? Well, I pay so much attention to my pussy that my breasts don't get much attention. How 'bout fixing that?"

I leaned forward and kissed each nipple. She held my head in the way some guys do when they're getting a blow job. I put a third finger in her pussy and pumped while I sucked her hard nipples. I accidentally hit my cock on the side of the chair, and I pulled back. "I don't know how much more I can take," I told Judy.

"I can't take any more," she said. "Let's go to bed!" She was already naked, and she ran to the bed. "What's keeping you, Lover?" she asked.

"You were so nice cleaning up that I hate to leave my clothes lying around," I answered.

"That can wait till morning," she said. "I can't!"

When I got to the bed, Judy was already on her back with her legs spread. I jumped on top of her, not even caring which body parts came in contact. I was just so happy to be with her again. She wrapped her arms around me, and we had a series of short but soulful kisses. She ran her fingers up and down my spine, making my cock even harder. I was afraid I'd come just from that! I sat up straight and looked at her. "My God, I've missed that beautiful body," I told her.

"I've missed yours too," she said. "I went to a gay porn site just so I could look at a chest that was almost as hairy as yours."

"Don't get any more ideas," I told her. "Incest is one thing, but I'm just not into guys. At all."

Judy turned over and said, "There goes my fantasy about you and Tim," with a laugh.

I couldn't tell whether she was joking, so I didn't say anything. She raised her ass in the air. For no other reason than her joke, if it was one, I had less than zero interest in anal sex at this moment, so I pointed my cock up and forward. I found her pussy and slid in. "I can't remember," I said. "Have we ever done it doggy style before?" She didn't answer right away. "I mean, besides in your ass?"

"Well, I know we've done it like this in the shower, but that was more leaning than kneeling," Judy said. Now that we were conversing as well as fucking, I wasn't going quite as fast, and I had a little more self-control. I moved my hips around so I was reaching different parts with each thrust. On one thrust, she rose up. "That was new!" she said.

"You like it?" I asked, as if I needed to.

"Hell, yeah!" she answered. I planted my knees and started fucking just for that spot. "Oh ... oh ... right there, honey!"

I pulled up a little so I could go deeper. Suddenly, I had an image, and I shared it. "Hey, Tim, what are you doing here?" I said. Then I said in a nasal voice, "I was hoping for a piece of the action!" (I used to tease Tim because he had kind of a nasal tone when he was younger.) "Well, let's ask Judy," I said. "You mind if he joins us?"

"Mind? Hell, I've been dreaming about it!" Judy acted like she was taking his dick in her mouth and did that thing that's supposed to look like it's poking at her cheek.

"Damn, that's a fine ass, isn't it?" asked "Tim."

Before I could answer for myself, Judy said, "Yeah, and I bet you'd like to fuck it!"

"Not till I'm done with it," I said.

Judy turned her head back and said, "Who says I meant mine?"

"Hey!" was all I could answer. Then I acted like I felt a dick behind me. "Hey!" I said again, but in a tone suggesting that I liked it.

"Oh, sure, a dick in my ass is hot, but your ass is a different story, isn't it?" Judy joked.

I kept fucking her pussy, but now I moved my back like I was getting fucked. "Oh, ... oh, yeah, ... uh, Judy? Tim and I would like some time alone, if you don't mind."

Judy pulled away. She turned around and pushed me onto my back. "Oh, no, you don't, you sons of bitches! You're gonna fuck me, and then he's gonna fuck me, then you're gonna fuck me again, and no one's fucking anyone but me!"

As she mounted me, I said, "Um, I think you may have hurt Tim."

"Oh, sorry, Tim, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings."

"Not his feelings. I mean you just pushed me on top of him!" I arched my back to give him a chance to extricate himself. "Okay, he's gone now."

"Good," Judy said. "I want you all to myself." She had me inside her and she started using me as her toy again.

"You have me all to yourself," I said seriously.

"I want this job so bad," she said in between bounces.

"Why's that?" I asked, even though I knew the answer.

"I want you to come inside me," she groaned.

"Not sure I see the connection," I joked.

"Sorry, I meant, if I get this job, we'll never have to be apart."

"I'd like that," I said. I raised my hips and added, "About that cum you wanted."

She had her hands on my forearms. She mashed her hips against mine, saying, "I want it all. I don't want anyone else to get it, ever again."

I could see my cum flowing back out of her and over my cock. I reached up and put my hands on her back. The way she was holding me, I couldn't get my fingertips to her spine, let alone get my hands together. "That'd be fine with me," I told her.

"We'll need a bigger place," she said.

"I know. This is barely big enough for me, let alone two people."

Judy continued my sentence with a smile. "Or three."

"Wait. What? Are you-?"

"No, not right now!" Judy answered. She reached down and squeezed my dick. "But maybe ..."

"We've had this discussion before. We're not just going to do this on the spur of the moment," I insisted.

She put her index finger over my mouth. "I didn't mean tonight, either. I'm still on the Pill, you know. I just meant I'd like it. You, me, white picket fence. With those muscles, I bet you could build one hell of a swing set."

Now I was starting to see it. Judy was sitting on the back porch with two young kids while Tim held a board in place and I hammered the last nail into place. I lifted my head from the pillow and shook out my hair.

"Swing that hammer, Thor!" she said. She'd read my mind!

"And you'll bring me lemonade when I'm done?" I asked.

"Lemonade's only the beginning of your reward," Judy said. "Why do you think we end up with two kids instead of one?"

"I'm sold," I told her. I rolled her onto her back, my dick not fully erect, but still inside her. "I bet you could find work here even if you don't get the job you came for."

"And I'd have someone I want to come home to," Judy said. "And wake up next to." I was hard again, and I started fucking her again. "Speaking of pounding things," she said with a smile.

"Hell, yeah," I told her. "We've got a space ship to staff!"

Judy laughed. "I hadn't thought about those stories in a year!"

"That's funny," I said, "because I can't see a promo for Galaxy Corps without thinking about them."

I could feel her tits against my chest. She was tickling my spine again, and this time she got my butt. "Fill me up, Sweetie! Don't stop till I'm overflowing!"

"Damn right," I told her. "By summer's end, you'll need loose clothes. By Christmas, you'll have to turn sideways to get through my door."

"Oh, shit!" Judy shouted.

"It's great not having to worry about Mom and Dad hearing us, isn't it?" I asked.

"Hell, yeah! Come in my cunt! Come in my cunt!"

"I'm going to!" I told her. "I've got a few million troops heading your way right now!" Then I let out an unintelligible string of sounds as I fired my photon torpedo into her warp core. I rolled off her, and we went to sleep. We'd both had a long day, but we were looking forward to a relaxing weekend.

This time I woke up first. I lay there and looked at her eyelids, wanting to be the first thing she saw when she awoke. I could hear her soft breathing and wondered if she was dreaming anything as strange as our new reality. When she opened her eyes, I said, "Good morning, beautiful!" and she smiled.

"It sure is," she said.

We had breakfast, watched the DVD and went to visit the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Since I only moved in a few months ago, I hadn't had much opportunity to visit it myself. For supper, we bought hot dogs from a street vendor and then we walked on the dunes by the lake. While we were there, Judy ran several yards ahead of me, right by the water. I could see her put her hand in her purse and feel around for something. "You remember you said you'd give me what I want, as long as I suggested it when we weren't getting ready to have sex?"

"Yeah ...," I said.

Judy pulled out something circular and threw it into the lake. She walked back toward me. "Chance are, nothing'll happen tonight, but ... there, I said it. Are you gonna keep your word?"

"You haven't said anything," I pointed out.

Judy put her hands on my arms. "Darn you. Alright, I want to have completely unprotected sex. I want you to fill me with sperm when there might possibly be an ovum waiting for you. What do you say, Chad?"

I walked to her, put my arms around her and said, "I love you. I'd do it even if I hadn't promised."

Judy put her hand between us and felt my cock. "Looks like you're ready!"

"Well, not yet. I don't want to get arrested!" I told her. She laughed, and we had a brief kiss. We kept walking, but now we were hand in hand. We'd said we loved each other so many times, but this was different. We were really and truly in love. Once in a while, I'd turn toward her and pick her up. I love the feel of her petite frame, and she loves feeling my muscles over her back.

The last time I put her down, she spun around. "You're so beautiful when you do that," I said. "Even though I know what you look like naked, I'd love it if you wore a bikini the next time we come here. I want to see the shape of your sexy body when you twirl."

Judy let loose with a lawyer-friendly excerpt from "The Sound of Music". "The next time we come here, my body might not be bikini-ready," she said with a smile.

"It will be," I told her. "You could be a month overdue, and you'll still be sexy."

"God, I wish you'd take me right now," she said.

It took all my strength not to give in to her. "If you wear a bikini, I'll bring the blanket," I told her.

When we got home, neither of us could wait any more. It was like a contest to see who could get naked faster, but we didn't really notice who won or lost. As soon as we were on my bed, we were kissing and grabbing each other. "Oh, Chad," Judy sighed. "This is so wonderful."

"I know," I said. "It feels like ... like ... we just got engaged."

"We can't be, but I know what you mean," she said. She was lying on her back, and I got between her legs. "That's okay. Our kids will have our name, and if anyone calls me 'Mrs.,' I just won't correct 'em. Besides, I don't see a ring!"

12