Slave

Story Info
A virgin slave is deflowered.
1.8k words
3.56
121.6k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,539 Followers

"My husband has bought another fucking slave," griped Athena.

She was currently hosting a little 'in home' party for a group of her friends (female) and they were all indulging in a little bitching about husbands and lovers.

"And precisely what is wrong with your husband buying another slave," asked one of the girls.

"I just told you. She's not a slave. She's a fucking slave. It seems that she an eighteen year old virgin."

"Uh, I think you've just contradicted yourself," murmured Moira. "Is she eighteen or is she a virgin?"

"Both," said Athena with a sigh. "I've no idea where he found her, but he did."

"Well, why don't you bring her in so we can check her out? If she's still a virgin she must be a model for gargoyles."

Athena nodded and clapped her hands.

Sampson, her Major-domo, was promptly at her side, bowing low.

"Mistress?" he inquired.

"Fetch the new slave. We wish to look at her."

"Immediately, Mistress," said Sampson, bowing out.

The women continued chatting desultorily while they waited. In a short while Sampson returned, escorting a tall woman, covered in a cloak.

"Sampson," said Athena irritably, "I said we wish to see her, not just have her in our presence. Remove the clothing. All of it."

"Your will, Mistress," said Sampson, indicating that the two escorting slaves should strip the new slave. "Her name is Isabel."

"Good god," said Moira. "No wonder she's a virgin. She probably killed anyone who approached her."

The new slave was an unusual specimen. Standing two metres tall, she had bright red hair and green eyes. A small red tuft at her thighs showed the hair colour to be authentic. She was well endowed, and her firm young breasts jutted proudly, while her waist dipped in to flare out at the hips.

"If you don't mind, Mistress," said Sampson, "a little history. It appears that she was well guarded at her home until the slavers raided. When they found what they'd caught they also took precautions to guard her well. It is said that one slave did get to her, but she killed him before he could damage her. She broke his neck I understand.

The master paid quite a high price for her."

"Ye gods, Athena," gasped Moira. "You really don't want that woman in the household. She'll destroy it."

"Forget the household. Think of your husband. If he decides to deflower her she'd probably break his neck, too," pointed out another friend.

"Not likely," sniffed Athena. "Arturo would just arrange to have her fastened to the ground so she couldn't stop him doing anything he wanted.

Tell me, Sampson. Does she speak out language?"

"No, Mistress. She refuses to learn. The slavers chose not to whip her as they did not wish to mark her skin. My lord has also stated the same restrictions."

"You know," said Athena thoughtfully. "I really don't like that arrogant bitch. Look at her, standing there looking down at us as though she was just as good as us.

Neither do I like the idea of her getting her claws into Arturo. I think I need to have her brought down a peg."

"So what do you intend to do?" asked Moira with a smirk.

"Well, it seems to me that she'd lose a lot of her appeal to Arturo if she lost her virginity. Why don't we arrange that?"

"Um, possibly because Arturo would have anyone who takes her castrated, even if they did do so on your orders," pointed out Moira.

"And this concerns us because?" asked Athena.

The girls laughed.

"So, who do you get to do the job?" asked one of her friends.

"I have no idea, but I'm sure Sampson can help.

Sampson, who on the estate had the biggest cock? Slave or guard, it doesn't matter. Preferably someone butt ugly."

Samson smiled. "That would be Rudolfo, Mistress. He's a slave. He's big, ugly and has rather large masculine parts. If he was subsequently to lose them over this it would not matter."

(Especially it would not matter to Sampson, who would quite like to see his biggest rival castrated.)

"Fetch him."

The women waited expectantly for Rudolfo to be produced. They were not disappointed. Sampson brought him in naked so that they could inspect his endowments. Rudolfo was even taller than the red headed slave and probably twice as broad, all of it muscle. His face had the well-used look of someone who used his face to catch fists and feet.

Athena nodded. "You, slave," she said, nodding to Rudolfo, "examine that female slave carefully. And don't worry if you get an erection doing it. It will be expected."

Rudolfo bowed and turned to Isabel and proceeded to run his hands over her. She reacted violently, causing the two slaves who had come in with her to promptly take hold of her arms.

"Hold," snarled Athena, and the little tableau froze.

"Rudolfo, step back. Sampson, do you have your whip?"

"Yes, Mistress," said Sampson nervously, wondering what to do now.

"Then give that slave a lash," said Athena, pointing at one of the slave next to the redhead.

Sampson smiled with relief and obeyed.

"Rudolfo, place your hand on her breast. Sampson, if she objects, lash the slave next to her again."

Looking furiously at the women, Isabel stood still, letting Rudolfo run his hands over her. By the time he was finished he was standing tall and she was red faced with humiliation.

"Well, Rudolfo," said Athena, "you seem to have the equipment we require for the job. Do you feel yourself capable of ravishing your new friend?"

An evil glow came into Rudolfo's eyes. He bowed low.

"If that is your wish, Mistress," he replied.

"Then do so. Here and now."

"Certainly, Mistress," Rudolfo agreed. "If I may ask a couple of questions?"

"Questions? You do know what to do, don't you?" scorned Athena.

"I do, Mistress. I but wondered if there was a particular position you wanted me to use and if I should make her enjoy it or not."

The women looked at each other.

"You know, she'd probably really hate it if he made her like it," sniggered Moira.

"And she looks as if she likes to see what is going on around her. Which means she'd probably prefer to be taken from the front where she can see what's happening, even if it is her own rape. So have that brute take her from behind."

"I assume you heard that," Athena snapped at Rudolfo. "From behind and make her like it. If you fail, you will be flogged. Now proceed."

Rudolfo turned towards Isabel, smiling his triumph. He pointed to himself, pointed to her, made a circle of his fingers on one hand and thrust a finger into the circle. He then pointed at his erection and moved towards her.

The two slaves who were in attendance on the redhead stepped back, and Isabel attacked, having no intention of submitting quietly, or at all, if she could help it.

Isabel was fast. Rudolfo was faster, catching her wrists easily and twisting, forcing them behind her back.

"Did I mention, Mistress," murmured Sampson, "that Rudolfo was a gladiator until he was sentenced to slavery for thieving?"

The easy way Rudolfo handled Isabel showed he was a skilled opponent. He easily countered any move that Isabel tried while at the same time moving her steadily towards a couch.

As the women watched, Rudolfo bent Isabel over the end of the couch, one hand easily holding her wrists in the small of her back. His other hand dropped down and slipped between her legs, teasing and arousing.

Isabel was in full cry. While not knowing the language it was relatively easy for the women to understand what she was staying. A stream of abuse rained down on Rudolfo's head, along with protests that she was not going to do this. In reply, Rudolfo's hand was busy, dipping between Isabel's legs and intruding into her passage.

Finally satisfied that Isabel's body was ready for his invasion, even if she was still in full cry, Rudolfo positioned himself. Isabel's cries rose steeply as he started to push home, a crescendo being hit when he paused for a moment and then pushed firmly through the barrier than marked Isabel as a virgin.

Once in place, Rudolfo proved to be surprisingly gentle, giving Isabel time to adapt to what was happening to her. Her protests had died away and she stood mute as Rudolfo gently slid in and out of her passage.

When Isabel finally gave a despairing groan and started moving rhythmically under Rudolfo the women gave a derisive cheer. Rudolfo turned to flash them a smile, having proved his ability to bring pleasure to Isabel against her will.

Now that Isabel was cooperating, Rudolfo set to work with a will. He hammered into her, driving in hard, while poor Isabel struggled to make sense of the assault upon her senses. In sheer self-defence she was pushing back to meet him when he drove into her, the ongoing invasion seeming easier to take that way. Odd feelings were surging through her and tensions were building. If this continued something had to give, and Isabel didn't know what.

Isabel's bottom bobbed as she thrust defensively against Rudolfo's erection, taking it into her and accepting it, only to feel it retreat, gathering strength for another thrust. She was squealing volubly again, wanting this assault to stop, while at the same time wanting it to continue so that her tensions could be released.

Her squeals and protests were coming faster as Rudolfo continued to hammer home, moving faster and harder. Isabel felt something hot splashing deep inside her, whatever it was, it was obviously the key to unlocking the gathered tensions. She shrieked and shuddered, helplessly clinging to the erection that was continuing to pound her, while her body shivered in a fit of ecstasy.

Athena watched, satisfied. Turning to Sampson, she spoke.

"Call the guard."

Moments later a small guard unit trotted in.

Athena pointed to Rudolfo who was still holding Isabel, feeling her squirm feebly under him, enjoying the last movements she made as she writhed slowly on his cock.

"Take that man, gag him and bind him, immediately."

The first Rudolfo knew of his approaching problem was when he was rudely seized, gagged and his wrists lashed behind him.

"That slave has just ravished the master's new slave," Athena informed the Captain of the unit. "Take him and castrate him immediately. You will also remove his tongue. Let him be an example of what happens to rapists."

Turning to address her friends, Athena shook her head sadly.

"It's just terrible what happens if you don't watch the slaves every moment. Who'd have though a slave would have the nerve to do such a thing, and in front of us. Absolutely shocking.

Sampson. Remove the victim of that terrible assault and have her sold elsewhere. I'm sure the master will have no use for her now.

Tell me girls, what else of interest has been happening?"

Ashson
Ashson
8,539 Followers