Slave Carmela Obeys

Story Info
After her training Carmela is obedient.
1.2k words
3.72
29.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master Andrew walked into the bedroom, in the room was a large bed with metal frame, a variety of mirrors, and a large metal cabinet which contained the equipment that had over time tamed carmela. Master Andrew smiled as he looked down at slave carmela kneeling on the floor, His obedient slave.

carmela was a beautiful woman, brunette with deep brown eyes that let you see right into her soul, a large mouth with succulent lips, her light brown shoulder length hair silky smooth. Andrew was much younger than she was, 20 when he met her and she would have been 40 at the time. carmela was a very head strong and forthright lady with strong opinions on almost everything and she intrigued Andrew.

carmela was 5'7 tall with a slender frame, olive skin, toned arms, elegant fingers, a tight stomach and beautiful long legs - she always dressed wonderfully to show off her figure, heels, skirts, blouses, tight tops which would show her cleavage - Andrew later discovered she was a 34G cup.

Watching her over a period of time and getting to know her, he knew that he had to have her, and that he wanted her submissive, wanted to remove her fire and passion and turn her to his obedient slave.

Not long after meeting carmela, Andrew went to her house to find it empty, but ventured to her bedroom, found her secret stash of sex toys, BDSM literature, lingerie, some light bondage wear, and a selection of photos of carmela, where she had obviously put on some of her bondage wear and taken a few selfies.

Andrew was drawn to the beautiful photos, such a gorgeous woman, looking through the pile, the third photo showed carmela's large areolas and nipples, Andrews cock began to stir, the final 3 photos gave a clear view of carmela's full body, Andrew could see her juicy hairy pussy. Andrew took a pair of her panties in his hand wrapped them around his cock and stroked until he came. Putting the pictures back Andrew grinne 'we are going to have to get rid of that pubic hair' he thought to himself.

All these years later here she was, kneeling on the floor. carmela's hood was tight black latex which covered her eyes so she could not see but had a big hole for her nose and mouth. carmela's mouth contained a large ring gag, and the hood had a hole at the back which allowed her long neatly platted hair to flow out.

carmela wore a thick posture collar around her neck with a large ring on the front. carmela had her hands tied behind her, 2 leather cuffs with a locking metal connector between them. she knelt with her long legs spread wide as Andrew stood above her and smiled, he loved the look of her ballet boots and of course her open wet juicy clean shaved cunt.

Andrew had little time to use carmela today. "carmela position 2" he ordered and she rose up forwards on to her knees, her breasts pushed forward and Andrew attached a metal leash to her collar. carmela heard the leash click in and with that Andrew pulled her up to her feet. carmela was unsteady in her ballet boots and Andrew enjoyed pushing and pulling on the leash making her stumble before pulling her close to him and reaching between her legs. Andrews touch confirmed that her bald cunt was soaking wet ready for Master. carmela gasped as Andrew rubbed her, melting into her Master in his full control.

Andrew moved away from her and admired her balance in her ballet boots. "carmela position 3" Andrew calmly ordered and carmela dropped down to her knees and then onto her back, spreading her legs wide. Andrew came from above her head and lowered himself above her his cock was rock hard and pumping full of blood. Andrew stroked her face and in a press up position lowered his cock into her mouth.

Andrew watched his 8 inches smoothly disappear into the ring gag in carmela's soft wet mouth, until he could feel her body tense and her gag reflex, then pushing forward he buried his cock to the hilt in that mouth. Once such a strong woman full of opinions the cock now pumped her submissive obedient mouth. Andrew enjoyed having his face so near carmela's wet fragrant bare cunt, and then being able to look down at his cock and her mouth as he pumped hard fucking her face. He was ready to cum but he still had another 5 minutes or so to play with carmela.

"carmela position 8" Andrew said as he now stood over her with his cock coated in her saliva. carmela sat up gasping for air, she was desperate to be filled with Master Andrews cock but she knew not to beg. Obediently slave carmela then bent forward, her hands still tied behind her, her chest on the floor and her arse raised up in the air, Andrew viewed her like this, savoured carmela and then unlocked her cuffs.

"carmela position 10". carmela moved up on to her elbows and lowered her bottom so it was just above her ballet boots, again Andrew looked down at slave carmela content with himself. Kneeling behind carmela he leaned over her with his chest against her back and instructed "I am going to fuck you in your arse slave carmela". carmela remained in her position, obedient and awaiting penetration which quickly followed, Andrew pulled his body up gripped her hips and fucked carmela's tight arse hole. In the mirror Andrew enjoyed watching her breasts swing free, huge breasts, lovely big areola and nipples, finally resting his eyes on her fine slender back. Looking at his watch - only 2 minutes left!

lowering back over carmela he pushed her elbows out making her lie flat the floor with hands in front of her "carmela position 17" he ordered, and carmela pushed her legs out flat and hands out in front of her, in an elongated position with Andrew lying flat on top of her. Andrew put his knees either side of her and pumped in hard, he called out for her as she screamed with the hard thrusts

"carmela" - "hhuuuuhhhhh" the slave responded

"carmela" - "HHuummmpppffff"

"carmela" - "ggggnnnnggggghhhhhh"

"carmela" - "aarrrgghhhhhhhhhhhhmmmfffff"

"ccaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmela, caaarrrmela, carmela, carmela" Andrew climaxed and sprayed his thick potent cum deep in her arsehole.

Andrew pulled out of carmela and stood "carmela relax" he called as he moved to the basin to wash and dry his cock. Selecting a thick vibrating dildo he moved back to obedient slave carmela who was now laying on her side almost in the recovery position.

Without any verbal communication carmela presented her wrists behind her to be re-bound, her leash was then tied to the bed with very little slack - carmela would not be moving far. carmela opened her legs and Andrew slid the thick vibe into the clean shaved wet cunt, carmela quickly closed her legs around it to try to keep it inside of her and avoid it slipping out, the pleasure was immediate.

"good slave carmela" Andrew patted her on her head "you deserve that vibe - I need to go out now so you have a couple of hours alone" Andrew backed away towards the door, enjoying the writhing rhythm carmela had perfected to make herself cum after being so frequently left in this predicament. The door closed and carmela quickly orgasmed on her toy and then drifted off to sleep.