Slave Night at The Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a minute or two of continuous thrusts into her, the building pressure Sean began to feel deep in his balls forced him to sit up on his knees, his action purposeful so he could rest a moment. Not wanting to cum just yet, he placed his hands under Emily's thighs and boldly threw her legs over his shoulders. As he did this, a look of excitement appeared on Emily's face, knowing that he was now going to be able to fuck her even deeper. As Sean looked down to admire the sight of his cock still buried in her beautiful pussy--his urge to cum momentarily abated--he did just what Emily knew was coming and resumed fucking her, soon pounding his cock deep into her body like a piston.

For the next few minutes, Stephanie and I watched intently as Sean and Emily fucked each other passionately. Both of us watching closely as they occasionally stared into each other's eyes; watched as Emily looked down to see his thrusts into her; watched as Emily moved her hands to pinch and tug on her nipples, making them even harder then they already were. And, as our eyes wandered our ears listened closely as well. Listening to Emily as she continued moaning hungrily as Sean continued ramming his cock into her; hearing the occasional grunt escaping Sean as waves of pleasure coursed through his penis into his body; absorbed the erotic sound of Sean's body slapping forcibly against Emily's. Enjoyably, the room continuously echoed with the erotic sounds of sex.

For myself, the sight of Emily's bare feet flapping in the air high above Sean's shoulders, combined with the mask of lust present on her face as she allowed this stranger to fuck her ravenously was exquisite.

Needless to say, watching them was exceedingly arousing. But, for Stephanie, she was the fortunate one to be able to act on her excitement. Moving from where she lay behind Emily, she quickly slid to Emily's side, leaning down to boldly draw her right nipple into her mouth as she reached down with her hand to rub Emily's clitoris with her fingers, instantly causing Emily to let out another deep seeded grunt when the sudden, intensely enjoyable stimulation hit her.

As I watched intently, it wasn't long until I saw a familiar look of concentration fall over Emily's face. As her face grimaced sharply once again, she began to draw in some quick, shallow breaths. Then, with a shaking voice, she cried out, "You're going to make me cum!"

Hearing this, Sean held her tighter as he increased the speed and intensity of his strokes into her, suddenly looking like a man possessed, desperate to feel her cum with him inside her.

For Emily, feeling his cock pounding into her pussy with more urgency as his wife continued rubbing her clitoris vigorously was too much for her. As she drew in a final, deep breath, her eyes squeezed tightly shut just before releasing a deep-seeded moan, the veins in her neck becoming visible as she began to convulse from the intense orgasm hitting her body.

As she came, Sean's complete focus was placed solely on Emily, fully enjoying the exceptional pleasure of her exploding beneath him as the exquisite sensation of her vaginal muscles gripped his penis like a vice. The eroticism heightened even more when he felt a surge of her vaginal juices escaping her sex, soaking his balls as she continued to convulse beneath him. The entire time, continuously pumping his cock in and out of her pussy, grinning when he heard Emily scream when her orgasm finally reached it's peak, feeling her fingers digging into his body as she did so.

Exclusively for myself once again, watching Emily cum so intensely as this stranger fucked her was simply breathtaking. I knew as I watched her body spasm beneath him that her act of hedonism this night would be something deeply etched in my mind forever.

Eventually, as Emily's orgasm began to subside, Stephanie stopped rubbing her fingers against Emily's now highly sensitive clitoris. Then, sitting up slightly, she moved up toward Emily and began to tenderly kiss the side of her face as Emily drew in deep breaths to recover.

For Sean, he watched closely as his spouse kissed her, dramatically slowing his strokes but leaving his cock inside her, enjoying how Emily's pelvis occasionally twitched--a lingering, physical aftershock of her orgasm.

Soon though, after watching his wife's tenderness a few moments, a serious look fell over Sean's face. Looking at the two women before him, he said hungrily, "Kiss her mouth for me, baby! I want to see your tongue taste hers!"

Hearing the lust in his voice, Stephanie never looked at her husband as she followed his request. Desiring to taste Emily's mouth as well, she began to kiss Emily's soft lips. Soon though, thrusting her tongue past Emily's opening mouth. Then, for several enjoyable moments, both women selfishly enjoyed the intense intimacy of their kiss, each pushing their tongues into the other's mouth, dancing them together as their faces pressed firmly against each other.

In time though, Stephanie pulled her head back and pushed out her tongue for Sean's benefit. Following her lead, Emily began to visibly flick her tongue against Stephanie's; both of them soon enjoying the seductive game between them; each knowing they were exciting Sean even more when they heard him moan. Going even further though, Stephanie eventually placed her lips around Emily's tongue, drawing it into her mouth and sucking on it lustfully—a sight she knew from experience drove her husband wild.

Seeing this, Sean loudly grunted. With his eyes never losing focus of his wife's erotic act, he quickly slid Emily's legs off his shoulders, causing her to lay with her legs spread widely around him, holding his upper body off her with extended arms as he did before. Then, looking like he was in a trance, lost in the beauty of the scene before him, he began to thrust his cock hungrily in and out of Emily's pussy once again.

Feeling him fucking her with renewed urgency, Emily reached down with her hands and placed them on his ass, moving them in a manner that encouraged him to continue what he was doing. Sighing when she heard him say, "You both look so fucking beautiful kissing each other!"

Hearing him as well, Stephanie turned and raised her head slightly, releasing Emily's tongue from her mouth. However, as she looked into her husband's eyes, she pushed out her tongue and flicked it down over Emily's mouth, occasionally touching Emily's lips and tongue with it---all this done purposely to continuously tease him. Seeing the look in his eyes, she said to him seductively, "When you're ready…I want to cum on her so I can lick it off her!"

Hearing this, Sean grunted loudly once again. Then, immediately started to fuck Emily's pussy as hard as he could, their bodies producing a now familiar slapping noise as he slammed his cock into her.

Enjoying his intense desire for her, Emily responded by raising her feet and wrapping her legs around him, locking her ankles as she felt him collapse on top of her. Then, holding him tightly, she started moaning again, her body still insatiable for the feel of his manhood deep inside her. In a short period of time, softly grunting as another highly enjoyable although milder orgasm coursed through her body.

For about thirty seconds, Sean fucked Emily ravenously until he couldn't hold back any longer. As his mouth fell open, he moaned loudly as he pulled his cock out of Emily's pussy, sitting up on his knees to vigorously stroke on his cock. Then, within seconds, he started to cum. His face grimacing sharply as a large load of semen burst out of his penis, the first squirt shooting out of his cock with such force that it landed high above Emily's head. Then, in a state of bliss, he continued jerking on his tool as a reservoir of cum escaped his balls, the gooey white seed landing all over Emily's neck, breasts and stomach.

For Emily, as she watched him explode, her mouth hung open, fully enjoying the feel and eroticism of his warm seed landing on her. The entire time, loving how she felt, knowing she was the one mostly responsible for making him cum as hard as he was.

When finished with his blissful orgasm, Sean slummed down, his body spent.

As his wife looked at him, she smiled, saying, "That looked sweet, baby!"

Gazing at her, his eyes widened when he saw his wife quickly move to fulfill what was her promise to him earlier. Leaning down, she started to boldly lick her husband's semen off Emily's torso, slowly moving from Emily's stomach up to her neck, carefully licking the pools of cum away with her tongue, bringing most of her husband's seed into her mouth.

As she did this, Sean looked spellbound. Breathing deeply as he watched his wife boldly clean Emily.

For Emily, she responded with several light sighs as she watched and felt what Stephanie was doing, titillated from her erotic act.

When Stephanie was nearly done though, she saw a small, last remaining puddle of cum pooled around Emily's right breast. Looking up at Emily, she said softly, "Would you like a taste?"

Hearing her, Emily licked her lips in response. Then, she simply indicated to Stephanie that she did by gently shaking her head up and down.

Smiling, Stephanie reached down and scooped up the small puddle of semen with the tip of her middle finger. Then, as she watched Emily closely, she placed it into Emily's waiting mouth. Smiling as she felt Emily's lips close around it. Grinning excitedly when she felt Emily's tongue hungrily licking away her husband's seed from her finger.

Seeing this, Sean and I each grunted loudly.

After a few seconds, Sean looked down at Emily and said, "You're incredible!" Then, he leaned down and firmly yet tenderly kissed her on her lips.

Emily smiled after he did this, listening to him as he turned to his wife and said, "And you! I'm going to fuck the shit out of you when we get home!"

With their carnal activity over, the three talked lightly a few minutes until getting up to dress. After putting back on her body stocking, Emily walked over to the two-way mirror to adjust her hair. When through and seeing that Sean and Stephanie weren't looking, she looked back into the mirror and winked, knowing full well I was secretly watching on the other side. I smiled warmly when she did this.

Sean and Stephanie then expressed that they would both love to play with Emily again.

Emily responded by boldly telling each of them happily, "If you both see me here again sometime…. grab me! I'd be happy to fuck you both again!"

Then, with smiles and a quick hug from each, Emily left the room, knowing that she was expected soon for the second drawing of the night.

To be continued...