Slaves

Story Info
Couple enslaved by friends.
2.1k words
4.4
163k
144
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elia_cdl
elia_cdl
1,886 Followers

I've always been sort of meek. My father was rich and I never felt I had to push my weight around. I know my friends took advantage of me, and probably laughed behind my back but it never bothered me.

If I suggested going to a movie someone else would say let's go bowling. If I said, "Let's go bowling.", someone else would say, "Let's go bar-hopping." I always went along with whatever they said because I had lots of money and didn't feel right about always being in charge because of it.

It's kind of a wonder that I got married because my wife is the same way. Everyone figured we would just go out forever, each of us waiting for the other to take the initiative.

But we did finally get married.

Neither of us really looks the part of a follower. I'm 6'2" and 220 pounds. And I don't have any fat on me.

Wanda is a 5'7" 125 pound brunette. She has very white skin and even though she has some visible muscles she still has curves in all the right places. She is 36 B, 22, 36. Her tits may be smaller than some guys like but they are firm and tipped with nipples that are about a half inch long when hard.

One typical Saturday night about 3 years after we got married we got together with Ray and Jean. They're our best friends. We get together with them three or four times a month. If we don't go out somewhere we'll play cards or some board game at their house or ours.

This one night we sat around and talked for a while and had a couple of drinks when Jean suggested playing a game. Wanda and I both said sure and asked what she wanted to play.

"I'm tired of all the usual games why don't we play masters and slaves?" I said I'd never heard of that game and asked what it was.

"Well, one couple will be the masters and the other couple will be slaves. The slaves have to do whatever the masters order them to do." I looked at Wanda and saw that her skin was flushed. She was looking down and didn't meet anyone's eyes.

Since Wanda didn't say anything I asked Jean, "Like what would the slaves have to do?"

"I don't know. Just whatever the masters think up. Since we're here tonight we'll be the masters and next week we'll come over to your place and you guys can be the masters."

That didn't sound too bad. If they're going to let us be the masters next week then they're not going to give us any crazy orders tonight. "That sounds like it might be fun, let's try it."

Ray hadn't said anything before but now he did. "From now on we will call you slave and you will call us master and mistress. You will only speak when told to. When we give you an order you say 'Yes Master or Mistress' and carry out the order."

He spoke in a very stern, commanding voice and it just felt right to answer him, "Yes master." He gave me a smile I can only describe as fatherly. I was proud that I had done the right thing and that I was already getting the hang of the game.

For the next hour or so Ray and Jean ordered us around to get them a drink or a neck rub or some other menial chore. At other times they gave us silly orders, like stand on one foot, or stand back to back, or stand in the corner. Wanda and I didn't have any trouble responding correctly, "Yes master, or yes mistress." We all had a few laughs. But I could tell that Wanda was becoming aroused at having to follow all of their orders. I think I was too, a little bit.

After a while it seemed right to follow orders. It just seemed natural. Jean told us to stand with our hands at our sides facing each other. Then she had us move right up against each other.

When Wanda's tits touched my chest I could feel her long hard nipples stabbing my chest and I knew she was getting turned on. I couldn't conceal the bulge in my pants so everyone knew I was turned on too.

Jean said, "Look at our slaves. They are both hot and ready to fuck." That was a real shocker. I'd never heard Jean say hell or damn, much less fuck. It also had the effect of making me even harder.

Ray ordered us to turn around and stand side by side in front of them. "Yes master." And we did it. Then he told me to stand behind Wanda. "Yes master."

"Put your arms around her and fondle her tits."

I gulped and responded, "Yes master." I was really getting hot. It felt kind of weird to be feeling up my wife in front of our friends, but exciting too.

"Take her blouse off."

I think, maybe deep down, I had been expecting this. "Yes master." Wanda didn't say anything or try to move. She just kept looking at the floor.

I unbuttoned my wife's blouse and pulled it off her shoulders. "The bra too."

"Yes master." I undid the front clasp on her bra and opened it up. I couldn't believe I was doing this, but my dick was so hard it was starting to hurt.

Jean asked, "Does exposing your wife to another man turn you on?" My mouth was so dry I couldn't answer her. Jean got up and moved behind me. I turned around to see what she was doing.

Ray said, "Face me."

I turned back to look at him. I heard a swishing sound just before I felt a stinging blow on my ass. I jerked and let out a gasp.

Ray ordered, "Take your clothes off slave. Show us your hard little pecker." For some crazy reason I wanted to do it.

"Yes master."

Once I was naked, it wasn't any secret that I was horribly turned on by exposing my wife's tits to another man.

Jean whispered in my ear, "Take your wife's skirt off."

"Yes mistress."

"Does it turn you on?" Before I could answer she struck me again.

I blurted out, "Yes mistress!"

"You know Ray wants to fuck her don't you?"

I could barely get the words out, "Yes mistress."

"Well take her panties off so he can fuck your sweet little wife."

"Yes mistress." I had to bend down to pull Wanda's panties all the way off her. I don't know why I was doing this. It felt so strange. I was burning up.

"Is she wet and ready for Ray to fuck?" I put my hand between my wife's legs and felt the wetness of her pussy. I could feel her trembling slightly and knew she was ready and willing to let our master fuck her.

"Yes mistress."

"Yes what?"

"Yes mistress, my wife is ready for our master to fuck her." I actually said it.

"Come over here and undress me slave, so I can fuck your wife."

"Yes master." My knees were like jelly as I walked over to Ray. I'd never touched another man other than to shake hands. My fingers were shaking violently as I unbuttoned his shirt. It got worse when I undid his pants.

After I pulled his pants down and knelt at his feet to pull them all the way off I could see his cock bulging in his shorts. I could tell from the bulge that his cock was much bigger than mine. In a way I wanted to see it. I reached up and took hold of his shorts and started pulling them down, but they wouldn't come off over his big cock.

"Grab hold of his cock so you can get his shorts off slave."

I barely whispered, "Yes mistress."

For the first time in my life I felt the velvety soft skin of another man's hard cock. I could feel the blood pulsing through his big hard on. I held it with my right hand while I pulled his shorts off with my left.

"You can let go now." I blushed as I realized that Ray's shorts were all the way off and I was still holding his hot cock.

"Yes mistress."

"No. Let's let him hold it right up until it's buried all the way in his wife's little pussy."

Why did I say, "Thank you master."?

"Get over there on your hands and knees slave." Jean ordered Wanda.

"Yes mistress." My wife replied as she meekly stepped over to us and kneeled down beside me. She wouldn't look at me, but I could see how hard her nipples were and I could smell her dripping pussy.

She leaned down on her elbows with her ass up in the air. "Do you want your master to fuck you slave?"

"Yes mistress."

"Yes what?"

"Yes mistress, I want my master to fuck me. Please."

Ray got down on his knees and ordered me to put his cock in my wife's cunt. "Yes master." I still hadn't let go of him. His cock was so big and hot and hard, with such soft skin. I wanted him to have my wife. I wanted him to use her for his pleasure.

I guided his cock to my wife's waiting pussy and parted her cunt lips, pushing the head of his big cock into her little hole. I let out a gasp as my own dick spurted out globs of cum while I pushed Ray's cock deeper and deeper into my wife's slick pussy.


I watched Ray pound my wife with his big cock. His belly was slapping her ass with each thrust. Wanda was grunting as the air was driven out of her each time he drove into her tight little pussy.

While I watched the beautiful sight of my master fucking my wife, for the first time, I knew that next week Ray and Jean would still be the masters and Wanda and I would be their willing slaves.

After Ray had finished with my wife, Jean made her lie down on her back. Then Jean pushed her pussy right down on Wanda's mouth and ordered my wife to eat her.

I was enjoying the sight of my wife servicing our mistress when Ray said, "Get over there and eat her asshole slave."

"Yes master. Thank you master." I hurriedly crawled behind Jean and hungrily tongued her puckered little hole. I stabbed at her rosebud, trying to drive my tongue into my mistress's lovely nether region.

After Jean had two orgasms she ordered Wanda to suck Ray's cock. I was jealous and wanted to do it. Jean could tell and she told me I could stroke him while my wife sucked him.

It was such a wonderful feeling as his cock grew bigger and harder as we worshiped it. I thought my lovely wife was going to have the pleasure of tasting our master's cum.

"OK, that's enough. It's your turn slave. Get on your knees and get that ass of yours up in the air."

I moaned out a "yes master" and got down on my knees, leaning forward to rest on my elbows.

"Now it's your turn slave to put my cock in your husbands tight little asshole. You do want me to fuck him don't you?"

"Oh yes master. Please fuck him."

My wife guided our master's cock to my virgin asshole and pushed hard, trying to get the head into my butt. I tried to relax my sphincter and suddenly Ray thrust his cock into my tight ass. I screamed at the burning, tearing sensation as his thick cock entered my virgin hole.

My master was kind and gentle. He held still for a bit to let me get used to the feeling and then he started a slow fucking motion. My asshole stretched to accommodate his massive tool and the pain turned to pleasure.

I felt my own dick splatter cum on my chest when my master pumped his wonderful hot cum deep in my bowels.

Wanda and I are permanent slaves now. I haven't had my cock in a pussy since that first night. Our master and any of his friends he wants fuck my wife regularly and I get to help.

Wanda helps them fuck my ass whenever they want.

We both eat Jean's ass and pussy anytime she wants. Even if she's full of cum. I think we both like it better then.

We're just so happy that we can please our masters.

elia_cdl
elia_cdl
1,886 Followers