Slaves of Sif Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not that Darcy could complain how things turned out, as she wouldn't trade being a slave of Sif for anything. Not even Jane, although she was beyond grateful they could both be slaves of Sif together.

Looking over to her girlfriend, who was bent over beside her and getting ass fucked by their wonderful Mistress, Darcy was happy to see that Mistress Sif was choosing to take Wanda's lead and give Jane a long, slow butt pumping, at least to start with.

This was a very good thing, as unlike herself Jane hadn't been a proud anal slut before they met their Mistress. No, Jane Foster had been a sexually repressed anal virgin, and even though that was a very long time ago now it still took much longer for Jane's rectum to relax than it did for Darcy's.

Which was why Darcy was relieved to see nothing but pleasure on Jane's beautiful face as she was anally taken slow and deep, while gasps, whimpers, moans and cries of pure pleasure consistently escaped from her lips.

Then to Darcy's surprise, and delight, Jane whimpered, "Harder! Fuck me harder! Oh Mistress Sif, please pound my ass! Pound it like the anal slut I am!"

Jane never thought she'd miss getting ass fucked. Of course she'd never thought she would actually get ass fucked, but then she had met the unstoppable force of nature that was The Lady Sif and before Jane could even think about protesting there was a huge cock up her butt and her anal cherry belonged to this goddess.

And after that she had been anally pounded over and over again until Jane thought it would never stop. But then it did, and for a few long weeks her ass wasn't fucked.

She still had her wonderful Darcy to eat her pussy and ass, and to let her return the favour, but to her surprise she had missed being butt fucked.

So as soon as she thought she was ready for a hard pounding Jane beg for it, confident that after receiving the same slow butt stretching her self-proclaimed anal slut of a girlfriend would be more than ready for it.

To Jane's surprise instead of laughing at her sluttiness in granting it, or forcing her to beg some more, Sif pulled her dildo completely out of her ass and said, "Not yet. I've barely started having fun with you two."

With that Mistress Sif shuffled around until she was kneeling in front of Darcy's head, and without a word needing to be spoken Darcy eagerly lifted her head up so she was in perfect position, and then eagerly opened her mouth like a baby bird eager to get fed.

Mistress Sif grinned wickedly at this, and briefly teased Darcy by holding the ass flavoured dildo just out of reach, before inevitably pushing it into Dar-cy's mouth.

Instantly Darcy moaned in pleasure and eagerly started sucking the taste of Jane's ass off the toy cock while Wanda continued fucking her ass and Jane just had to kneel there with her ass hole already slightly gaping and craving more attention from her owner.

It was insane considering how disgusted Jane had been when she first heard that ass to mouth was a thing, but at that moment she had never been more jealous of Darcy.

Not only because Jane had devel-oped a taste for ass, especially her own and Darcy's, but her former assistant was still getting butt fucked too, meaning that while Darcy was getting spit roasted poor Jane was left completely untouched.

Luckily Darcy was an amazing cock sucker, and was able to deep throat and completely clean Mistress Sif's strap-on in what felt like a matter of seconds, and shortly then after that Mistress Sif moved back around and slowly pushed her cock back into Jane's butt hole, making the once prudish brunette moan in pure pleasure.

Which in turn made Sif giggle, and then after fully penetrating Jane again she gave her a few long slow thrusts, and then turned to her favourite slave, "Wanda, feed Jane her former assistant's ass like I just fed Darcy her former boss's butt."

"Yes Mistress." Wanda nodded obediently.

Hearing that made Jane's mouth water. She then blushed because of it, and the smug feeling of hearing Darcy whimpering in disappointment as like Jane a few minutes ago she had to patiently wait with an empty ass as one of their tops shuffled around their bodies for some ATM action.

Of course Jane didn't have time to be embarrassed as she was too busy wrapping her lips around Wanda's cock and moaning happily as she tasted the deepest part of Darcy's butt on the head of the fake dick.

She then tried to suck it off just as eagerly as Darcy had done when the roles were reversed, which wasn't easy consider-ing she didn't have as much experience sucking cock as Darcy did. Also Sif's cock was still in her ass, which was very distracting.

Sif understood how distracting that could be. Well, not first-hand, as she had never been ass fucked, but she had seen how it could distract some of her less experienced sex slaves. Like Jane.

So to show some small mercy she stopped pumping Jane's butt for a while so the little astrophysicist could concen-trate on cleaning Wanda's cock.

Of course this got a pathetic yet adorable whimper from Jane, but that just made Sif smile with delight, especially as shortly after that whimper Jane redoubled her cock suck-ing efforts, even managing to deep throat the entire length, although she choked and gagged fiercely as she did so.

A short time later Sif instructed Wanda to return to fucking Darcy's ass, the voluptuous brunette letting out a very happy sound both at that command and as Wanda slid her strap-on back into that slutty little shit hole of hers.

Then Wanda restarted the slow and steady rhythm she had been using before, except this time keeping her thrusts shorter.

Sif followed suit and they gently butt fucked Darcy and Jane for a few long minutes before making them taste each other's asses again. Then their own. Then both at the same time while neither of them was getting fucked, which was everybody's least favourite position.

Then Sif commanded, "Wanda, let's swap fuck holes. You fuck Jane's tight little ass and I'll take Darcy's big fat booty."

"Yes Mistress." Wanda said, briefly hesitating before asking, "Should we increase the pace? I think there more than ready for it."

"That they are, but don't give them what they want just yet." Sif grinned wickedly, "I have something extra special in mind for making them cum."

Keeping what that was to herself for now Sif switched places with Wanda and eagerly slammed her strap-on up Darcy's big booty in one hard thrust, that slutty little shit hole easily taking everything Sif had to offer while Darcy whimpered with pleasure. Unsurprisingly Wanda was more gentle with Jane, some-thing that Sif was sure the scientist was very grateful for.

Although she was a little busy enjoying the feel-ing of Darcy's meaty cheeks jiggling against her thighs with every thrust to pay that much attention, but she was fairly certain Wanda slipped her strap-on slowly inside Jane's ass with one very long slow thrust, which mostly made Jane whimper with pleasure.

They then swapped back-and-forth a few times before Sif ordered, "Wanda, lay down on your back. We should not do all the work. Mmmmmmmm yes, I want to see these two hot little sluts ride our cocks. And I want you two to ride us face to face so we can see how much you're enjoying it. And we can see just how much Darcy's big tits bounce for us."

There was a chorus of 'Yes Mistress' as the sex slaves scrambled to get in position. Sif did the same more slowly, partly because at this point even she was beginning to feel tired, but mostly because she adored the view of Jane standing around awkwardly while Darcy practically jumped directly onto Wanda's dick and immediately started bouncing up and down so hard her huge tits were pretty much hitting her in the face.

Which caused Sif to chuckle wickedly, and enjoy the show, before grabbing a firm hold of Jane's waist and helping to guide her down the dildo. Slowly at first, although Sif just couldn't resist grabbing Jane's waist with both hands once she was halfway down and roughly slamming her the rest of the way down.

Sif took a moment to enjoy how Jane cried out from this penetration, then she reached over to slap Dar-cy's ass as hard as she possibly could and scolded her, "No Darcy! You don't get to cum yet. I told you, I have something special in mind for you and your beloved girlfriend, Jane Foster."

Sif added that last part for the benefit of both Darcy and Jane, because she knew how much reminding them of their still relatively new relationship help them relax and made the sex even more intense for them. More importantly it reminded them how they should be grateful to her for making them finally admit how they truly felt about each other.

It also was normally quite the distraction, but not in this case, Darcy whimpering and then begging to be allowed to cum. Not that Sif really heard a word she said. No, she was too busy concentrating on Jane.

Tightening her grip on Jane's hips Sif lifted her slave up, slammed her back down and then repeated the process, picking up the pace until Jane's ass was being fucked maybe just a little harder than before and then leaving it up to Jane to continue that pace.

The astrophysicist struggled adorably for a little while, then Sif grabbed her by the waist again and started thrusting her up and down like Jane was nothing but a sex toy.

Because that's what she was now. All her degrees, all her time studying, all that intelligence within her little head was all for nothing, and now she was just a piece of ass. Something Sif could use for her pleasure whenever she wanted, and however she wanted.

Making that crystal clear Sif again constantly swapped over between butt fucking Jane and Darcy, the difference being this time it was not her and Wanda who moved but the scientist and her assistant, Jane in particular struggling with all the additional energy/adrenaline she used, while to her credit Darcy seemed to revel in it.

Then again Darcy had always had more stamina than Jane, and had happily em-braced the life of a sex slave faster than any of Sif's other conquests, who could all learn a lesson from Darcy. For that Sif intended to reward the voluptuous slave, and hopefully turn Jane into a mindless fuck pet using the same technique.

Little did everyone else know this was the first part of that, something Sif made clear when after half a dozen swaps she gently rolled Darcy off her, crouched behind Jane and pressed her cock against the astrophysicist's already cock stuffed ass hole, causing Jane to whimper, "What, what are you doing? AH FUCK! NO, please-"

"Relax." Sif ordered softly, "Your assistant has done this before, isn't that right Darcy?"

"Oh fuck yeah!" Darcy beamed, "You're gonna love it Jane, I swear. Mmmmmmm, you're gonna love it because you're an anal whore, just like me. Oh yeah baby, and in a second your ass hole is going to be stretched even wider than my slutty little butt hole ever has. Oh fuck Jane, I think I'm going to cum just from watching you get your tight little ass double stuffed!"

"See?" Sif grinned wickedly, "Nothing to worry about."

"But-" Jane began.

"Do you deny me your ass?" Sif glared.

"Well... no..." Jane admitted hesitantly.

"Then relax and enjoy." Sif insisted.

There was a second or two more of hesitation from Jane, then she whimpered and nervously made her body as relaxed as it could be under the circumstances, leaving Sif to push forwards slowly but forceful-ly, Jane's feeble little ass hole no match for her supernatural strength.

Which caused more adorable whimpers, and the cutest little cry, to escape Jane's lips as her back hole stretched wider than ever be-fore, eventually permitting Sif's dildo to slide inside Jane's ass alongside Wanda's strap-on.

Sif then paused to admire the sight before her of Jane's ass hole stretched so obscenely wide, and savoured the moment she popped Jane's double anal cherry. And gave Jane a chance to relax a bit.

Jane felt like her ass hole was being literally ripped apart. She desperately tried to relax, but even when the pain somewhat subsided Jane saw no other outcome than a embarrassing trip to the hospital to try and repair her poor butt hole.

What other outcome could it possibly be? Sure, she had thought it was possible for her to like anal sex, but surely the human body had it's limits, right?

It continued feeling that way as Mistress Sif stuffed her already cock filled ass with a second cock, the only saving grace/reason she wasn't torn apartment being that her Mistress went even slower than when she had taken her anal cherry.

Once Mistress Sif's strap-on was about halfway into Jane's rectum the taller woman took an extra-long pause and then started pulling her cock out of the shorter woman's ass, giving Jane a brief moment of relief.

Then Mistress Sif push the dildo back to where it was before, and then repeated the process, offi-cially starting the double ass fucking.

Jane Foster was officially being double ass fucked, the thrusts much faster than the initial penetration, causing her to cry pathetically in a mixture of pain and humiliation as her back passage continued to struggle to take this kind of obscene abuse.

Seeing that Jane was struggling Darcy reluctantly tore her eyes away from her girlfriend's ass hole stretching for two dildos and moved around so she could stroke her face and tell her, "That's it Jane, you're doing so well baby. Mmmmmmmm, you look so good taking two cocks in your ass. I swear, you're going to love it. Just give it a chance and you're going to cum so fucking hard. Oh that's it, let Mistress Sif and Wanda take that ass! Let them turn you into the type of anal dyke whore that loves get-ting two cocks stuffed up her ass at once. Oooooooh yeah, let them turn you into me. Oh yeah, I wanna see my girlfriend get turned into a double anal loving dyke bitch, just like me. Fuck Jane, I love you so fucking much. Take it baby, take it!"

Jane struggled to believe that she was going to love this, or cum hard, but after a few long minutes of discomfort things did get easy for her. Of course, a big reason for that was that she had Darcy stroking her face, cheering her on and reminding her their relationship. And most importantly of all telling her she loved her.

Oh yes, that cause Jane to smile dreamily and relax, the scientist not even noticing Mistress Sif was pushing more dildo into her ass at first. Even when she did thanks to Darcy's encouragement all Jane did was whimper pathetically as the last few inches were buried within her bowels.

When her thighs came to rest against Jane's cheeks Sif smiled wickedly, then reached down to grab Jane's hair and gently but firmly pulled the younger woman upwards so she could whisper in her ear, "You. Are. Ass. Lady Jane. Whatever you were before, now you're just a piece of ass I can use however I want. If that means I want you to take two dildos up your tight little dyke ass you will take them, because I own your ass! I own you. Body, mind, and soul. The Lady Darcy can have your heart, but I own every-thing else, including this brilliant little mind of yours, which is just something else I can fuck with while I'm doing what I like to your body. Perhaps you'll finally learn that as I take your bitch ass like never before."

As she spoke about Jane's mind Mistress Sif caressed the tiny girl's head in a way which actually made Jane nervous as she knew Mistress Sif could crush it with ease if she wanted too. Although it was mostly Mistress Sif's words which made her whimper.

She also whimpered when Mistress Sif unceremoniously pushed her back down, grabbed hold of her hips again so she could slowly slide some of her strap-on from the astrophysicist's stretched wide open ass hole and then pushed it back in, officially starting to double butt fuck Jane with the full length of her strap-on while Wanda thankfully just lay still, and along with Darcy witnessed Jane being obscenely humiliated.

Wanda found what Jane was experiencing very intoxicating. She had been dipping in and out of her mind since this whole thing began, but after the initial penetration she couldn't help but focus on what Jane was feeling, especially as Mistress Sif officially started the double butt fucking.

It was out of this world. Not in the same way that Mistress Sif, or the two aliens chained up in watching them, were but that was the point.

The point was this was like nothing that Wanda had ever experienced before, or could ever even imagine before becoming a slave of Sif, despite the pain she felt when she entered Jane's head, and the fact that she felt like her own ass was being that obscenely abused, Wanda couldn't 'look away', so to speak.

The only times that she wasn't focusing on Jane didn't really count as 'looking away' as if anything she was getting a better look. A direct look. A front row seat.

This was when Mistress Sif made her intentions clear, and Wanda struggled to believe she was serious, briefly search Darcy's mind to find that it was in fact possible, and then watch through the eyes of her Mistress as the warrior goddess pushed her big dildo into Jane's already widely stretched ass hole and then continued to add inch after inch until the en-tire length of the strap-on was buried within the poor astrophysicist's bottom.

For what felt like hours after that Wanda went back and forth in between the minds of Jane and their Mis-tress, spending most of her time in Jane's mind and experiencing what she was experiencing, although she couldn't resist dropping in on Mistress Sif's mind from time to time.

Then Darcy made her presence known again, and after a brief moment of confusion Wanda focused on Darcy's mind, blushing as she saw the image of herself with two women laying on top of her/herself and Mistress Sif sandwiching poor little Jane Foster between them. Then she focused on what Darcy was saying, and blushed even more.

"Fuck yeah, take it Jane!" Darcy moaned as she frantically rubbed herself a few feet away from the all girl sandwich in front of her, "Take those two big girl cocks up your dyke ass! Ooooooooh fuck, that's so hot. You're so hot baby. I love watching you get fucked! Mmmmmm, I love watching you getting double ass fucked by our Mistress and her little assistant. Oh fuck, I wish it was me helping destroy your ass. But then I wouldn't be getting such a good view, would I? No, I wouldn't be able to move around to see your butt hole stretching for two cocks, or moved back to get a good view of you sandwiched in between two hot chicks, or round to see your face as you take it. Oh yeahhhhhhh, it's starting to feel good, isn't it Jane? Yes, you're starting to like being butt fucked by two big cocks, huh? Well, just you wait baby, as in a second it's going to start feeling amazing... Mistress Sif, please fuck my girlfriend harder! Mmmmmmm, pound her ass hard and deep while there's another cock up her butt and make her cum like never before."

"When I'm good and ready." Sif said dismissively, before offering, "Oh okay, I'll fuck her ass a little harder, but I won't make her cum. Not just yet. She needs to ask nicely for that."

Those words had Jane blushing furiously. Then again she had been blushing furiously throughout this extreme sodomy, and to her shame Wanda was enjoying this even more because of it. Jane was too, but it wasn't quite the same.

Jane was enjoying this more because she used to consider herself a traditional girl, and now she was having double anal sex, and the old and proper version of her was horrified, when the embarrassment and shame she was feeling was only adding to her enjoyment, which was considera-ble as Mistress Sif's slow butt pumping relaxed her rectum enough to take a hard double ass fucking.

Wanda was enjoying this more because she was not only experiencing emotions Jane was feeling, but she could see them on her face, the constant blushes both adorable and erotic.