Slaves of Sif Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After enjoying that show for a few long minutes Sif ordered, "Sharon, would you like to play with your Aunt's huge tits?"

"Yes Mistress Sif." Sharon replied quickly, and truthfully, after she broke the kiss with her Aunt, "I'd love to play with Aunt Peggy's big boobs."

"Well, they're all yours. For now." Sif grinned.

"Oh God, thank you Mistress Sif." Sharon replied eagerly, before diving her head down to her prize.

Which of course caused Peggy to gasp, and then despite resisting for a few long seconds by biting her lip she let out a long moan at the added stimulation, which in turn made Sif chuckle with wicked delight. The warrior goddess then lowered her lips to the woman from the past, stopping just before they made contact and taking great pleasure from the fact that in this process the proud Peggy Carter closed her eyes and prepared to welcome Sif's lips with her own.

It was just a little sign of Peggy further submitting to her, causing Sif to grin with triumph before moving down to Peggy's neck so she could cover that with kisses. Although soon she was also licking, sucking and biting, both to increase the other woman's pleasure, and to more importantly mark her territory.

Sif then gave the same treatment to Peggy's ear while growling into it, "This is the kind of pleasure I get to enjoy every day. It's exquisite, isn't it? Mmmmmm yesssssss, there's nothing like being worshipped by a few well-trained dyke sluts. Especially at the same time. And it's the kind of pleasure you could be enjoying too, if you just submit to me. After all, these broken little bitches are already inclined to do anything you want, and you have the strength of will, which is admirable. I see why you inspired so many, mmmmmmm, and why you would have no problem topping each and everyone of them which I have turned into one of my sex slaves. Yesssssssss, mmmmmm, you could do anything you wanted to them, even your sweet little niece, as long as you proved you understood I was truly in charge."

There was of course no response from Peggy, but Sif wasn't expecting one. No, this was merely a way to lay the groundwork for breaking Peggy in the future. Like everything else tonight. And if Peggy would not take the carrot, Sif would be only too happy to give her the stick.

Actually, Sif hoped for the latter, or better yet a combination of the two, as she wanted everyone to see her defeat the founder of SHIELD and complete her victory over that organisation. Which was why she constantly went back to whispering these promises into her latest victim's ear as she started to go back to her neck again, and then to her lips, and then finally down to those huge tits of hers.

Peggy couldn't deny that those promises were incredibly tempting. After all, they were offering what she had always wanted, Angie as hers, which she now wanted more than ever now she had known the joy of her best friend eating her cunt. Having more than one lover at a time had been an occasional daydream for Peggy, mostly involving herself, Angie and a man to take the sting out of the feeling of betraying her friend every time she would think such queer things about her straight friend.

Of course she never thought she'd actually experience it, but now that she had Peggy couldn't deny that she wanted more. So much more. Oh yes, she wanted to do this again, and again, and again. Perhaps with even more women, as long as it included Angie in it.

More importantly Peggy wanted more of what she was experiencing right now. At first she received without asking, Angie slowly increasing the attention to her clit while Sharon applied harder suction to her tits and even bit down on them like Sif was doing with her neck, ear and lips. But it wasn't enough. Worse, it was almost enough, which was infuriating.

Which was no doubt the point. Sif wanted her slaves to rile up Peggy to the point where she would desperately beg to cum like the little lesbian slut they were turning her into. Maybe even agree to anything to get what she so desperately wanted. Which was why Peggy had to give into it eventually while hoping and praying that Mistress Sif didn't push the issue.

Which was why Peggy finally whimpered, "Please..."

Of course Sif almost immediately jumped on this, "Please what?"

Peggy took a calming breath, and then pleaded, "Please Angie, make me cum! I need to cum! Ooooooooh please, please make me cum! Mmmmmmm yesssssssss, make me cum in your hot little mouth! Oh God!"

"Good girl." Sif chuckled with delight, before further pushing, "Now beg me. Mmmmmmm yessssssss, beg me for the privilege of cumming in your best friend's mouth, because she doesn't own her own mouth any more. I do. It's mine, mmmmmm, so if you want to cum in it, you're going to have to beg to it's rightful owner. Oh, and I own that pretty face too, mmmmmmm, so make sure you beg for that."

There was a brief pause and then Peggy whimpered, "I can't..."

"You will, or I'll let Sharon do it instead." Sif threatened.

Another pause, and then Peggy took another calming breath before pleading, "Please Sif-"

"Mistress Sif!" Sif reminded her coldly.

"Mistress Sif." Peggy forced out, before softening her tone to get what it felt like she physically needed right now, "Please, Mistress Sif, allow me the privilege of cumming in my best friend's mouth, and all over her pretty face. Mmmmmmm, that's what I want. That's what I've always wanted. And apparently, it's what she's always wanted too. Ooooooooooh yessssssss, my best friend, your slave, Angie has always wanted to fuck my cunt with her hot little dyke tongue and make me cum, so please let her do it. And let me! Ohhhhhhhh yessssssss, allow us to do what we should have been doing all along. Please Mistress Sif, allow Angie to make me cum! Please, please, please, oooooooohhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, fuck me!"

Yet another brief pause, and then Sif ordered, "You heard your best friend Angie, make her cum! Mmmmmmm, make the mighty Peggy Carter cum for you like a little lesbian slut. Cum in your hot little mouth. Oh yes, cum Agent Carter. Cum for us, and never forget who is truly responsible for bringing you this incredible pleasure."

The answer to that was simple, Angie Carter, something that Peggy could never, ever forget. Which was something that she wanted to tell 'Mistress Sif', but as it could mean not getting what she so desperately needed Peggy kept her mouth shut and just enjoyed the heavenly sensation of Angie slowly pushing her tongue inside of her.

Honestly Peggy was surprised it didn't make her cum on the spot, and the only reason it didn't was that Angie did it so slowly, obviously savouring the moment. She then took particularly long savouring the moment that her tongue was buried completely inside of Peggy's cunt, before she began thrusting it in and out, which finally gave Peggy what she had been craving this entire time.

Unsurprisingly it was easily the hardest and most satisfying climax of her life, and it was quickly followed by another, and another, and another as her precious Angie worked tirelessly to maximise her pleasure as much as possible. It was more than enough to rob Peggy of the ability to think coherently, but her final coherent thought was a very disturbing one.

One which acknowledged maybe being a slave of Sif wouldn't be so bad. After all, so many had fallen to her already, so was there really any shame in it? And surely anything, no matter how humiliating and degrading, would be worth it to experience this again. To have Angie making her cum again. To truly be with her best friend in the way that she'd always wanted.

Angie moaned and whimpered with pure pleasure throughout swallowing the best thing on Earth, or at least what she had thought was the best thing on Earth. She hadn't thought it was possible for Peggy to be more tasty, but when her best friend's cum hit her taste-buds Angie literally came on the spot.

To be fair she had been humping the bed sheets relentlessly throughout worshipping Peggy's pussy, but especially when she pushed her tongue inside her, and continue to do so, but it felt like she could just cum from being able to taste the girl cum of the infamous Peggy Carter. The only downside was it was so overwhelming that she forgot to swallow for a few long seconds, meaning some of that precious liquid covered her face.

Which wasn't so terrible, as it marked her as the pussy slut she was, but in that moment it felt like a crime, because every ounce of Peggy Carter's cum belonged in her belly. Determined that she wouldn't make the same mistake again, or at least she would get the majority of that heavenly liquid from now on, Angie sealed her mouth more tightly around Peggy's cunt and greedily swallowed everything the other woman had to give her, before shoving her tongue back inside her and frantically fucking her with it.

This time she was able to build up quite a rhythm before she had to remove that tongue, in favour of more swallowing, then she gleefully repeated the process, which earned her the same reward as before. Namely orgasms for herself and Peggy.

The climaxes for Peggy were far more frequent than her own, but that was exactly what Angie wanted. At lease when it came to oral she was very much a giver, born to worship the delicious cunts of superior women like her precious Peggy and her beloved Mistress Sif. Oh God, Angie could never truly repay that goddess for giving her this wonderful moment, but she promised she would spend the rest of her existence trying.

Just as she hoped to use the same amount of time to please Peggy in every way possible. Although, in this amazing moment, Angie would be more than content with spending forever between the legs of Peggy Carter and eating her delicious cunt.

Sadly that was not to be, and eventually a hand reached down to pull her upwards. Initially Angie actually fought against this, because she was just so reluctant to pull away from Peggy's pussy, but then she realised it was Mistress Sif doing this to her, and she would never disobey her owner, especially not after the treat she had given her.

Which turned out to be a very good thing, as she was rewarded for her obedience with a wonderful deep kiss from Mistress Sif, then one from Sharon, and then finally one from Peggy, as Mistress Sif first pulled her to her, and then pushed her to each woman in turn, each one coming her with open arms, and of course lips. Although none more than Peggy, that particularly wonderful kiss lasting for what felt like an eternity, before they received more orders from the goddess.

"Good work, now get us some strap-ons. Two of them." Sif ordered Angie very clearly.

"Yes Mistress Sif." Angie quickly and eagerly obeyed.

Which caused Sif to smile in delight, before turning her attention to Peggy, who was busy staring at Angie's retreating butt, "Beautiful, isn't it?"

"What?" Peggy asked.

"Your best friend's bottom." Sif grinned wickedly, "Don't tell me you haven't noticed, or haven't thought about taking it for yourself, like I did."

Peggy blushed, "I... I don't know what you're talking about."

"Really?" Sif gave another wicked grin as she moved closer, "You haven't thought of eating it? Fingering it? Fucking it with a nice big toy? Because I have, mmmmmm yesssssssss, I've been thinking a lot about the prim and proper SHIELD hero Peggy Carter butt fucking her best female friend with a strap-on. And if you can admit that's something you want, I just might give it to you."

There was a brief pause, then Peggy reluctantly admitted, "Yes."

"Yes what?" Sif pushed.

"Yes, that's something I want." Peggy elaborated, and then when a look from the older woman told her that more would be required she sighed deeply and added, "I, I want to fuck Angie's arse. I want to use a strap-on to bum fuck my best friend. And I want to get her back hole nice and ready with my tongue and fingers. Please, Mistress Sif, allow me the privilege of sodomising my precious Angie."

"That's more like it." Sif chuckled, "And I will... as long as you fuck your niece's ass first."

There was a brief pause, then Peggy groaned, "You truly don't have an ounce of decency or shame, do you?"

"No, and I expect the same thing from my slaves." Sif admitted with an evil smile, and then when she received a look from the fearsome Agent Carter she simply laughed it off and pointed out, "Oh stop acting so appalled. I know you must've considered it. My magic will have made sure of it. Mmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, my magic will have been chipping away at your sense of normality and will have made you see all women as potential lovers. Related to you or not. Although, some of my slaves even prefer it that way. Forbidden fruit, and all that. Although honestly, it doesn't matter to me. I want to see you sodomising Sharon, and sooner or later, it will happen. I guarantee it. So you can give me what I want now, and you can have a shot at your precious Angie, or you can just watch as I fuck them. The choice is yours."

There was another brief pause, and then Sharon spoke up, "Please Aunt Peggy, fuck me! Fuck my ass. I've always dreamed you would. This version of you. It was my most shameful of fantasies, but thanks to our wonderful Mistress Sif I finally have the chance to experience it. Please, don't deny me. Please just fuck me! Fuck my ass, and fuck it hard!"

Sif probably should be mad that Sharon spoke without permission, but it was extremely rare for that thoroughly broken whore to speak out of turn, and her words might actually help, as it clearly had a positive effect on their target. Oh yes, the high and mighty Peggy Carter desperately didn't want to admit it, but her niece's words turned her on, and so did the idea of ass fucking her closest family member.

Of course, what sealed the deal was Angie. Yes, Angie returned with a couple of strap-on dildos, and Peggy turning to her best friend and staring at her longingly, an adorable battle of wills going on inside her, until ultimately the inevitable happened, and Sif got what she wanted. And the expression Peggy gave her after that extremely long pause was just priceless.

"Fine, but I prepare Angie, and you prepare Sharon." Peggy negotiated.

"Oh Peggy, there really isn't any preparation necessary for these butt sluts." Sif chuckled, before quickly adding, "But okay. I'm willing to let you play with your best friend's butt, as long as you're willing to ass fuck your niece first. After all, I can't allow you to back out of our deal."

"Fine." Peggy grumbled, before turning to her best friend, "Bend over Angie! Mmmmmm yes, I fancy finally getting a piece of your arse."

"Oh English, I thought you'd never ask." Angie beamed, bending over immediately, expertly positioning herself in the centre of the bed.

"You too Sharon." Sif grinned, "Mmmmmm yes, show me what's mine."

"Yes Mistress Sif, thank you Mistress Sif." Sharon quickly and eagerly replied and obeyed, positioning herself next to Angie.

Moments later Sif and Peggy were tooled up and ready to dish out some butt pounding, Sif kneeling behind Sharon, and Peggy kneeling behind Angie as they admired their prizes, both plugged and ready to be used. Which made Sif very curious what Peggy would do. Would she stick to her guns and stretch Angie out?

Or would lust takeover, causing her to treat her friend to some serious sodomy right off the bat? To Sif's delight Peggy remained stubborn, meaning that she pulled the butt-plug out of her best friend's back door and replaced it with her tongue. Angie was also delighted about this, crying out joyfully, and then even daring to provide more verbal encouragement.

"Oh yes, that's it Peg, eat it! Eat my butt and get it ready for you to fuck!" Angie moaned happily, "Oh God English, you don't know how long I've been waiting to say that. Mmmmmm, or at least, some version of that. Ooooooooh yessssssss, mmmmmm, Peggy Carter fucking me with a nice big girl cock is one of my greatest all-time fantasies, mmmmmm, and now it's even better, because you're going to fuck me in the ass. Sharon too! Oh yes, you're going to bugger us and make us cum so hard! Oh God, thank you Mistress Sif! Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, thank you so much for making my most perverted dreams come true. God, I love you. Oh yes, I'm yours forever."

"Yes you are pet. And you're welcome." Sif grinned.

Before Sharon could follow suit Sif shoved the plug which had just been in her ass into her mouth. Without needing to be asked Peggy did the same with Angie, and then went right back to tonguing her best friend's butt hole. Sif couldn't resist doing the same for a while, but it wasn't long before she replaced her tongue with her fingers, pushing first one and then two into Sharon's ass hole, causing the little slut to cry out with delight.

Of course this also allowed Sif to pull her face away from Sharon's ass and get a good look at what Peggy was doing to Angie's butt, and just how much Angie was loving it. Oh yes, prim and proper Peggy Carter had that beautiful face of hers buried in another woman's ass hole. Which was a beautiful sight, one which Sif intended to enjoy more later, but for now, it was time for the real fun to begin.

"Peggy, get over here and butt fuck your niece." Sif ordered, and then when Peggy hesitated she warned her, "Do it, or else..."

Which of course had Peggy glaring at her, but ultimately she did as she was told. Sif grinned at this, and moved round so she was kneeling beside Sharon, and then pulled her ass cheeks wide apart, presenting Peggy Carter with her niece's most private hole, which she was about to use as the fuck hole that Sif had turned it into.

This was something which in time she was sure that Peggy would be grateful for, but for now it was another thing which caused her to hesitate. Then she came up with an idea of how to punish her soon to be Mistress, and the niece who had been so thoroughly broken. Namely by sliding her dildo up and down Sharon's ass crack, teasing everyone involved.

Luckily Sif had a counter to this, namely ordering, "Sharon, beg for your Aunt to butt fuck you."

Which of course Sharon didn't hesitate to obey, "Yes Mistress Sif, mmmmmm, oh please Aunt Peggy, butt fuck me! I wanna be butt fucked! Mmmmmm yesssssss, I want you to fuck me in the butt. Please? I want it soooooo bad! I'm a little anal whore who desperately wants her Aunt to fuck her ass! Oh please Aunt Peggy, oh yes, fuck my butt, oooooooh yessssssss, mmmmmmm, aaaaaaahhhhhhh fuck!"

Peggy took a calming breath and then pressed the strap-on against Sharon's arse hole. Her niece's arse hole! Oh God, she couldn't really do this, could she? There should be no way in hell anyone could make her do something so vile, and yet she was overwhelmed with a desire to do this perverted act for Angie, and more importantly to save her own arse, figuratively and literally, even if it was just for another day, or even for a few more hours.

Glancing over at her beloved Angie, and more importantly Sif, reinforced the belief Peggy had no choice, or at least no good options, so she pushed forwards and caused another woman's most private hole to stretch for her for the very first time.

Slowly but surely it stretched wide enough for the head of her cock to slide through that forbidden hole and into it. Oh God, Peggy violated her own niece's shit hole with a big strap-on, and the worst part was that Sharon cried out in mostly pleasure because of it. Or maybe the worst part was that Angie was watching this violation, and seemed weirdly thrilled by it.

And then of course there was that evil alien, enjoying every moment of this. No, the very worst part, what was completely unforgivable, was that Peggy actually enjoyed it. And instead of stopping and proving that she had one decent bone in her body she continued to violate Sharon's arse, while Sharon, Peggy and even Sif continued offering her encouragement.