Slaves of Sif Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My turn?" Sif abruptly questioned.

There was a brief pause, as Valkyrie looked at her with a raised eyebrow, and then nodded, "Very well then, mmmmmmmm, have your turn. Just be sure to put on a good show."

"Oh, I will." Sif promised with a grin.

"I do not doubt that you are capable of it." Valkyrie teased.

Trish smirked at the adorable annoyed look on the face of Sif at those words, but it wasn't long before she was taking whatever annoyance she was feeling out on Jessica's big booty. Luckily, Jessica could not only take it, but enjoy it. Which was what made this bearable, as Trish watched the love of her life be passed back and forth like a piece of meat, and her ass became discoloured beyond belief.

Way more than before, to the point where it wasn't just bright red, but a dark angry red, and bruised. Hell, Trish's own butt quivered just from the thought of receiving punishment like that. However, she knew how much her girl could take, and thankfully Trish was being reminded of that, given the responses to all of this.

Which was why, of course, she was allowing this. Because she knew this was a chance for Jessica to receive some serious physical punishment, along with a lot of other brutal treatment that she craved even more. And like she said, this was inevitable. She was just lucky that she'd been able to get ahead of it, and struck a deal which might see her be able to keep her girl.

And provide them both with more of what they liked. Admittedly, Valkyrie was a variable she hadn't been anticipating until only a few hours before Sif arrived, but it was proving to be a very fruitful addition, as the two aliens seem far more preoccupied with each other, then they did with their prey. Or Trish, for that matter, which had to be a good thing.

Because make no mistake, Trish didn't have a prayer of competing with a pair of literal Goddesses. At least not physically. No, she needed to be smart about this. And this was definitely part of that. Perhaps if she had started off the spanking? Or Valkyrie hadn't been supernatural, like she had hoped?

Then again, whatever she could have done, would have been overshadowed by what these two powerful creatures would then do. So honestly, it was probably better to save her strength for what came next. Treated as a marathon, not a sprint. Or perhaps more accurately, a series of challenges, with this one being the one she was most at a disadvantage.

Honestly, it may be better if she wasn't even here for this bit, as she was enjoying herself a little bit too much. Admittedly, nowhere near as much as if she was dishing out those spanks to Jessica's fat ass, but it was thrilling to watch her get the kind of treatment that she secretly craved. Especially given how pretty those meaty cheeks looked while jiggling like that.

Although towards the end, Trish began to worry that these two aliens would deliver a blow which even Jessica couldn't take. Or more likely, she would receive a series of them, and instead of begging for mercy, like any sane person, the stubborn bottom would just take what she was given, even if she was severely injured in the process.

Jessica Jones used to deal with her feelings of guilt through alcohol. Well, truth be told, she was still doing that, but at least nowadays she was using sex as her vice of choice, which was arguably less self-destructive. Sure, she was getting off on some truly twisted stuff, but it was mostly with Mistress Trish, the love of her life. And she would do anything to please her.

She always had, and always would. Yes, she didn't have the same excuse with these dangerous aliens, but they could dish out more physical pain than Mistress Trish could or would ever possibly give her. And, if only for this brief moment, she welcomed that agony, as every blow felt so wonderfully cathartic, it was better than scotch.

Proving once and for all just how fucked up she was, Jessica Jones literally cried with happiness when she finally started receiving a series of continuous blows, seemingly as hard as these Goddesses of War could possibly dish out. Then, she whimpered with disappointment, when they abruptly stopped, and went back to groping her butt. Briefly, she hoped this was just the calm before the storm.

Hell, she hoped they would redouble their efforts, maybe even severely injuring her in the process. But alas, it was not to be, and instead, she was ordered to do something else. Although admittedly, it was something she really enjoyed doing with Mistress Trish, and hoped she would have the chance again in the middle of this.

"Wow..." Sif chuckled, placing her hand in between Jessica's legs and pointing out, "I always enjoy spanking women, especially when they enjoy it too. But you, Jessica Jones? Damn, you might just be the biggest pain slut I've ever met. My compliments to your Mistress. Even if I fear, she isn't the only reason for it. But let's forget such unpleasant thoughts, and focus on rewarding you for doing such a good job of taking your spanking.

Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh, let's give you the best kind of reward a slut like you can get. Or at least, one of them. Mmmmmmmm yessssssssss, because I know there are three tasty little pussies, just waiting to be licked. And you're going to be the one to lick them. Ohhhhhhhhh, yes you are. And you can start with mine. Oh yes, get on your knees before me, and eat my fucking cunt!"

"Yes, Mistress Sif." Jessica replied softly, a hint of reluctance in her voice, but nowhere near as much as there had been before.

Part of Jessica wanted to protest this more than anything else. That she didn't mind getting fucked, even fucked in the ass, like the whore she was. But when it came to eating pussy? Her mouth was exclusively for Mistress Trish. Then again, she would also prefer for her ass to remain the exclusive property of Mistress Trish. However, this wasn't what her Dom wanted.

No, she wanted Jessica to get on her knees, and worship the cunts of these cunts. And as much as she may not want to admit it, the private eye had to admit, it wasn't exactly unappealing. Partly because of how incredibly hot they were, but mostly, because they were just so confident and dominant.

It felt very natural for her to submit to them, especially Mistress Sif. And as cathartic as it had been to bend over her knee, it might be even better to rearrange herself so that she was on her knees in front of this literal Goddess. Hell, when she was in that position, the freakishly strong Jessica Jones just had to kneel there, and stare up in wonder at the much older woman.

Fuck, Jessica was used to towering over every woman she met, but Mistress Sif was even taller. Something which captivated her for so long, she felt ashamed that the Dom actually ran out of patience with her, grabbed her head, and shoved her face into her cunt. And not the kind of shame she enjoyed. Although the forcefulness was another story.

"I said eat me, you bitch!" Sif scolded in annoyance, before glaring at Trish, "Very disappointing. I would've thought that you would have trained her better than this. Especially given how long you've had her."

"Well, I can't say she was ever very well-behaved, but that's part of her charm." Trish smirked wickedly, "Besides, she was just lost in admiring you, Mistress Sif."

"Perhaps." Sif huffed, before moaning, "Oooooooooh, but I do have to admit, she's a very eager pussy licker. Mmmmmmmm, I see why you put up with her disobedience."

"And she's only just getting started." Trish pointed out, proud smile on her face.

Sif had been impressed, Trish had good reason to look proud. And not just for the reason Sif had given. After all, Trish was powerless, and yet she had enticed such a creature to be her sub. Yes, she had been given the advantage of growing up with her, the two women falling deeply in love in the process. However, that could prove to be a blessing, as well as a curse.

More importantly, it made it more likely that Jessica would end up on top, given she was the one with powers. Instead it was the powerless human, simply using her willpower to get the job done. Admittedly, also using Jessica's lack of willpower to her advantage. And the results were really quite something.

While Sif had experienced the joy of topping more natural subs, she recognized the benefit of taking down someone with powers, like Jessica Jones. And she really was doing a phenomenal job at eating pussy, starting with rapid licks, so she could get most of the honey which escaped from the spanking.

She then enticed out more of it, by concentrating just enough on Sif's clit, without going too far with it. Hell, she was even sure to slow down once they were both really into it, allowing this intimate moment to last for as long as the Dom wanted. Yes, part of Sif never wanted it to end, while at the same time, she could sense that the other Mistresses were eager for a turn.

They would both be waiting a while yet, because it had never been more important for Mistress Sif to assert her dominance. Well, obviously it always was, if she wanted to maintain what she'd spent so long building, and was so very proud of. However, it was extra important whenever she was initiating new fuck toys into her collection. Perhaps Trish too?

And Jessica Jones had seemingly underestimated Trish Walker, and paid the price. Although, perhaps it was another threat, in an even more dangerous threat to her, in the form of Brunnhilde. Or simply Valkyrie, as she preferred now. Yes, they had been close allies once. But it was highly likely that her old friend wasn't coming to her friendship, as she claimed.

As such, Sif was careful to keep an eye on her old friend. Both of the other Doms, really. Which if questioned, she could play off as simply taunting. After all, it was she who was receiving head right now. Which would be true, as Sif got great enjoyment on seeing the jealousy on the face of particularly Trish.

However, as she suspected, Valkyrie kept her emotions closer to her chest, which in turn, allowed Sif to receive a greater skilled pussy licking, without really feeling the need to cum anytime soon. This helped her to establish dominance, and more importantly, it was just fun. Truly, the kind of thing she lived for. But at the same time, Sif endeavoured to prove that she wasn't unselfish.

"Oooooooooh yessssssss, that's it, lick me just like that, mmmmmmmmm fuck! Jessica Jones is truly an excellent pussy licker." Sif chuckled, offering some version of those word several times, as a way to taunt both the tops and this bottom. She then offered, "Oh, where are my manners? Would someone else like a turn with this talented little mouth?"

"God yes." Trish quickly replied.

"Then you shall have it." Sif promised, before quickly adding, "But just not yet. No, mmmmmmmm, you experience this joy on a daily basis. Don't you think we should give my friend a turn?"

"I do." Valkyrie quickly agreed, before pointing out to Trish, "Besides, if you go next, you might cum before I receive a single lick."

"I wouldn't be so sure about that." Trish grumbled, before nodding her head, "But yes, she can go next. But please, Mistress Sif, do not make me wait any longer. Oh, how I long for Jessica's tongue."

"Very understandable." Sif admitted with a smile, before turning her attention to Jessica, "Ohhhhhhhhh yessssssss, your girlfriend is quite the rug muncher. But now, it is time for her to taste her second pussy of the night. Perhaps ever? Mmmmmmmm, either way, I'm sure it will be a treat for her. Ooooooooh yeahhhhhhh, it will, mmmmmmm, so go get it, Jessica Jones. Eat my friend's cunt, like the pussy pleasing slut you are!"

"Yes, Mistress Sif." Jessica replied softly, this time dreamily, and without any hesitation.

Valkyrie chuckled wickedly at this. How could she not? After all, she'd seen this before. Many times, in fact. Oh yes, a mighty warrior reduced to nothing but a pussy drunk whore. Yes, Jessica Jones was nothing compared to her sisters, and the other warriors of Asgard. But she was something, alright. Her reputation preceded her, and Valkyrie hoped to see more of that initial defence.

But it was also amazing to see this powerful creature become lost in worshiping pussy. First with the cunt of Sif, before crawling over to the superior Asgardian, with the exact same results. Including, forcing loud sounds of enjoyment from an Asgardian, which had all the tops smiling fondly.

Perhaps if she tried, Valkyrie could have downplayed her reactions somewhat. But at this point, why bother? It was not a sign of weakness. No, it was a compliment to Jessica's skills as a cunt muncher, and to Mistress Trish, for doing such a commendable job at training her. Especially for a powerless Midgardian woman.

And after being forced to stand back, and just watch Sif receive what she wanted, Valkyrie just wanted to take a few long seconds for herself, to enjoy this moment. Besides, she was not expecting an attack from her former friend. Not this early. And even if it came, it was extremely unlikely to be a fatal wound, given it would ruin the moment, and whatever potential Sif had for a more intimate victory over her.

Indeed, just like the spanking before it, Valkyrie was given plenty of time to enjoy herself, and thoroughly gave Jessica Jones what she needed. Which in this case, was pussy cream. Something that skilled tongue was able to get a lot of, especially whenever she concentrated on her clit. Which in turn, she did just enough to push Valkyrie towards orgasm, and more importantly, get more of those heavenly juices.

And then, she would back off, not trying to overwhelm the superior woman too much too soon. Not without permission. Which was good, because it would be embarrassing to ask for such a thing. Especially after she had taunted that so-called Mistress about the real possibility of her cumming first. And perhaps even, begging for it.

While it was debatable whether Trish would beg or not, surely she had to be the first to cum? Hell, given the quality of pussy licking Valkyrie was now receiving, she wouldn't be at all surprised if Trish came without even asking for it. Hell, Valkyrie wasn't even sure there would be shame in it, given the blonde was only human, after all.

And even though she would like to have this mouth and tongue all to herself for the rest of the night, Valkyrie had to admit, it'd be enjoyable watching Sif receiving this treatment. And she was definitely looking forward to Trish receiving it. Especially given how she thought it would go. Although in the end, Valkyrie was very impressed with what Trish was able to do.

"My turn?" Trish questioned, after a few long minutes.

"I suppose." Valkyrie shrugged, before turning to her old ally, "Unless of course, you have any objections?"

"Oh no." Sif reassured, before encouraging, "Mmmmmmmm, please, go ahead. Use your bitch's mouth and tongue for your pleasure. Show us what you sluts do in private."

"Well, you heard her, right?" Trish pushed, after briefly giving Sif a glare for those last words, "Get over here, and eat my cunt."

"Yes, Mistress Trish." Jessica replied and obeyed far more eagerly than before, even as she teased, "Mmmmmmmm, you know I love Patsy's pussy."

Trish rolled her eyes, but let it slide. Admittedly, now wasn't the time to allow such insubordination, but at the same time, she was on edge from watching others give Jessica Jones the things that she so enjoyed both giving and receiving. Plus, because of their close personal bond, and admittedly, just how hot the other girl was, she was pretty much horny 24/7.

So she needed to concentrate on not embarrassing herself too much for the next few minutes. And she maybe failed, given just how loudly Trish cried out in pleasure. Fuck, just that first long, slow lick had her aching to cum. Or beg for it. Or at the very least, order it. Especially when Jessica reminded her of what a little bitch she could be, by lingering on her clit.

It felt like nothing short of a miracle, but Trish was just about able to hold herself back, even if she received similar licks over and over again. Which again, was always overwhelming giving who this was, but now they were sharing a audience on top of that? At least one of them would break her, and take Jessica for herself, if given half the chance?

Or worse, take them both, and force Trish to live in submission to her, unable to top Jessica Jones ever again. God no, Trish couldn't let that happen. She wouldn't. No, she wasn't Patsy the children's character anymore, or even a celebrity punchline. No, she was Mistress Trish, Dom extraordinary, and owner of the best sub ever.

With that in mind, she was relieved when the process was repeated, Jessica's mouth taken away from her and given to one of the others. This did at least allow her to come down from her high somewhat, but it wasn't by much, given what amazing view she had. And the sounds that the other women were making for that matter. Then of course, was the fact that she couldn't win.

After all, these were literally Goddesses. She just hoped they were impressed with how long she lasted. Especially when the moment came, she made it clear that it was a command, not a request. Or worse, begging. No, in that moment, she was very much Mistress Trish. Which of course, made the moment that much more satisfying.

"Make me cum, Jess. Ooooooooooh yesssssssss, make me cum, just like I taught you to do." Trish ordered, trying to get out a few more taunting words, on the way out, "Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, proved just how well I trained you. And what a good friend you are. What a good, sister? No, mmmmmmm, that was never us. You were always so much more than that. So much more than a best friend.

Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, you were mine, Jessica. You were always mine. And no matter what happens, you always will be. Yes, you will, mmmmmmmm, ohhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk,OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS, MAKE ME AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

"Now me." Sif insisted once Trish was clearly done, not wanting to be left to be last. Partly because it would give her a chance to recover, but mostly, because she was craving an orgasm, and just didn't want to wait, "Yessssssssss, fuck me with your tongue. Tongue fuck me, just like you did to your little girlfriend.

Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmm, that's it. God, no wonder Trish adores you so much. Ha ha ha ha, mmmmmmmmmm, you'll make a wonderful addition to my collection. Perhaps you both will? Ha ha ha ha, ohhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk, that's it, AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH, FUCK! FUCK ME! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!"

"Me too." Valkyrie demanded, although once it was her turn she ran out of patience. Which included her grabbing hold of Jessica's head, and rubbing her face into her cunt so hard that she almost broke her jaw, while screaming, "FUCK ME! TONGUE FUCK ME YOU LITTLE DYKE BITCH! COME ON, MMMMMMMMMM, FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCKKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEE, OOOOOOOOOOOH YESSSSSSSSSSSS!

OHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH, JUST LIKE THAT, JUST LIKE THAT, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS, FUCK ME, OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK!"

Given her current state of mind it was hard to tell for sure, but Trish was as sure as she could be that she had done herself proud. Probably not to the level of a Goddess, but not enough to embarrass herself in their eyes. Which might be the best she could hope for in this particular circumstance.

Although honestly, it was hard to care either way, when she was receiving the kind of overwhelming orgasms she could only receive from fucking Jessica Jones. Especially when that well-trained mouth and tongue were working overtime to make her cum wonderfully hard and frequently. Oh yes, hopefully this would not be her final night as Jessica's top. But if it was, she was at least going out on a high.