Slaves of Sif Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Mistress Valkyrie. Thank you, Mistress Valkyrie." Wanda replied and obeyed, then for good measure added, "Yes, Mistress Sif. Thank you, Mistress Sif."

"I suppose that means you better eat my old friend's cunt." Sif sighed wistfully, not wanting to lose Peggy's mouth and tongue, but knowing for the long run, it would be for the better. Which she made clear, as she added, "Ohhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, go eat Valkyrie's pussy, so she can be worshipped, front and back. Just like you two will worship the three of us tonight."

"This just keeps getting better and better." Valkyrie quipped.

"Just remember, you're expected to share." Sif reminded dryly.

"And I will." Valkyrie promised, and unable to resist, teased, "Eventually. Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, I do like the idea of sharing these bitches this way. But, by all means, be first. That means you move your fat arse, Agent Carter. Ooooooooohhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeesssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, get over here, and experience the privilege of eating my cunt."

"Yes, Mistress Valkyrie. Thank you, Mistress Valkyrie." Peggy replied and obeyed, then for good measure added, "Yes, Mistress Sif. Thank you, Mistress Sif."

Wanda was already kneeling behind Valkyrie at this point, kissing that big black beautiful butt of hers. Literally. Yes, she wanted to do more, especially after watching Peggy Carter received the honour of eating pussy. Their Mistress Sif's pussy, no less. But it was hardly the first time she had been force to just watch. No, she was very used to that by now.

Hell, in a way, she was continuing to do just that, as she paused kissing that beautiful backside for a few moments, more than enough to have the once mighty Peggy Carter crawling over to them, and start licking Valkyrie's cunt. And again, there was a feeling of jealousy for it. But at least she wasn't poor Jessica Jones.

Although it was a fleeting feeling as Wanda pressed her face between those butt cheeks, stuck out her tongue, and started licking Valkyrie's ass hole. Oh yes, if Jessica had only been more polite, she could have received this treat. And so much more. Hell, all three of them could have probably been munching twat. But, Wanda would get another opportunity at that soon enough.

For now, she was content with dishing out rim jobs. Especially as it would only be a matter of time before she serviced the asses of Mistress Trish, and far more importantly, Mistress Sif. Oh God, her heart fluttered, just at the thought of it. Right before she felt a hand on the back of her head, firmly pushing her deeper into that ass.

Obviously, this was a sign that Valkyrie was getting restless, and Wanda was deeply ashamed it'd come to that. She was a better sub than this, dammit. She knew better than to be distracted. Of course, that was kind of what she was doing now, by scolding herself. There would be a better time for that later. Or better yet, for the Doms to do it. Right now, she needed to concentrate on eating ass.

But at the same time, not go overboard. Not yet. After all, she hadn't been ordered to make anyone cum yet. While at the same time, surely she did not need to worry about Mistress Valkyrie? She was like Mistress Sif. She did however, need to worry about the normal human, when she was eventually swapped over to her.

Using her telepathy to remind Peggy of that fact too, this allowed them to move back and forth between the Doms, whenever it was required of them, and push each one of them closer to cumming, without going over that edge. And yes, she was getting the best part of it, the yummy pussy cream. However, butt juice was pretty great.

And she was still partly responsible for the wonderful sounds being made, and also, being reported with hands on the back of her head, and more importantly encouragement. And of course, when the time came, Wanda Maximoff would do everything in her power to make sure that the dominant woman came nice and hard.

Trish could have done without the added benefit of receiving a rim job, honestly. Hell, she was still getting used to receiving quality head from Jessica, pretty much on a daily basis. But this? God, as much as she loved Jessica Jones, this was a whole new experience. This was her childhood hero, Peggy Carter, eagerly lapping away at her cunt. While the beautiful and powerful Wanda Maximoff tossed her salad.

Hell, if they spent the whole time concentrating on her, there was no way she could survive as long as she did. And the fact that they were taking breaks to pleasure two other beautiful women didn't exactly allow her to come down from her high that much.

What did help, was the fact that if she wasn't careful, it would be her ass hole being pounded by the powerful aliens. And if that happened, she would surely end up like the other mindless fuck toys surrounding her. Maybe she wouldn't lose Jessica, because if recent events had proven anything, it was Jessica Jones needed a strong Dom, to top the fuck out of her.

And losing that privilege was the very last thing that Trish wanted, even if there were moments where it felt to be worth it. So, she did her best to hold herself back. Not only from cumming, but for asking for it. Also, she couldn't guarantee that she wouldn't end up begging for it, which surely these warrior women would see as a sign of weakness. Thankfully she was beaten to the punch, pretty much by a single second, and surprisingly by Mistress Sif.

"Peggy, Wanda, make Trish cum." Sif said with annoyance, when she could no longer wait, "Oooooooooooh yessssssssss, tongue fuck her! Tongue fuck her like the little dyke sluts you are! Ah fuck, enough of this waiting. Fuck her, and then fuck me and Mistress Valkyrie. We all deserve to cum, for everything we do for you.

Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm, thank us, for fucking your slutty little asses, and owning them. Owning you. Giving your life's purpose. Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeesssssssss, make Trish cum just like that. Make all of us cum. Good sluts. Mmmmmmmm, good little cunt loving lesbos, ha ha ha ha!"

It was a relief to be allowed to cum first, especially without having to ask for it. Trish even gave Mistress Sif a grateful smile, who gave her a hard to read expression back. Which would be more worrying, if it wasn't for the distracting fact that Peggy Carter and Wanda Maximoff were now kneeling in front of her, and behind her, including the distance between them, so they could get back to work pleasing her holes.

And this time, there was barely a build-up, before she got what she wanted. Before those tongues were being pushed as deep inside her as they could go. Which wasn't much from Wanda, it was more than enough to provide added thrilled what Peggy was doing.

Given she still desperately wanted to make a good impression, Trish did her best to hold back, just a little bit longer. It wasn't much, but she survived a few thrusts of Peggy's tongue, before she was cumming on it. After that, things became overwhelming for a while, Trish only really aware of the fact that she was being bombarded with pleasure.

By the kind of multiple orgasms she was used to receiving from Jessica Jones. Which was the downside of all of this, that she could finally see her girlfriend watching all this. It was almost enough to have her ordering Jessica to takeover, when the other bottoms moved away from her. Almost. But again, she was looking to make a good impression. Besides, there was something to be said for just watching the other tops have their fun.

Peggy was very grateful and even proud of her military training, but to her shame, mostly she was grateful to Mistress Sif for her training as a pussy loving bottom. Because previously, she had got by on simply mirroring what her beloved Angie did to her, but ever since she had been broken, her pussy pleasing skills had gone from strength to strength.

Admittedly, she hated to think of herself as broken, but it was hard to think of any other way to put it, when she was so lost in pleasing other women like this. Hell, she was barely aware of being ordered to go back and forth, and she was pretty sure if it wasn't for the full command of the Doms, she would've kept eating Trish's cunt all night long.

To be fair, it was mostly a good thing, as it gave her some yummy juices every time, she tongued it. Especially when she pushed her tongue into it, and gave it an increasingly enthusiastic tongue fucking. Which of course, was when she got the best kind of juices to swallow. Something that Peggy did very, very eagerly.

At the same time, she was eager to sample what Mistress Valkyrie had to offer, and far more importantly, Mistress Sif. Because she might not adore Mistress Sif the same way that Angie did, or even many of her fellow sex slaves. But Peggy still owed this woman a debt she could never repay, and jumped at the chance to give her a fraction of the pleasure she given her.

It really helped that all four of these women were delicious. Hell, Peggy even felt the urge to reach between her legs, and give herself an orgasm. Something which probably wouldn't take much in her current position. But no, she had better discipline than that. Besides, to her shame, she first wanted an arse fucking, or three.

Which given the way that she had been shared so far, was most likely the outcome of what would happen next. Then again, if she had been forced to spend the whole night eating pussy, Peggy would welcome it, as it really was delicious. Also, she could rely on her precious Angie to finish the job, if no one else would. As unlikely as that would be.

Another possibility was that she was simply passed out from having her face so firmly pushed into the cunts of first Mistress Valkyrie, and then more to the point Mistress Sif, who seemed to had a point to prove. Hell, at times like this, Peggy feared they would forget their incredible supernatural strength, and doing some serious damage.

Perhaps even fatal damage? Thankfully that didn't happen, and she and Wanda were simply suffocated with pussy and ass respectively for a few long moments, before being pushed away. First to the final Dom they had to please, and then finally allowed to break, before receiving the reward they had been eagerly waiting for.

"Good job, you little sluts." Sif moaned happily, "Mmmmmmmmm yesssssssss, very good. Now, line up, and bend over. Ooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, show us the pretty little butts that I own. And that we're about to fuck. Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, show us the slutty little bottoms you're going to share, like the fuck meat you are."

"Yes, Mistress Sif." Wanda replied quickly, her magic allowing her to recover quickly.

"Yes, Mistress Sif." Jessica grumbled, although again, her supernatural abilities allowed her to recover quickly.

"Yes, Mistress Sif." Peggy quickly responded, doing her best to keep up, even though she had no magic or abilities to return her strength.

Trish smirked wickedly as she was treated to a truly glorious sight. Hell, she couldn't even focus on Peggy Carter offering up her big fat ass, when equally the well-rounded butts of Wanda Maximoff and her beloved Jessica Jones was right next to her, all of them begging to be fucked.

Despite having enhanced healing, Jessica's ass hole hadn't fully recovered from the pounding it had taken earlier, although the size of the gape had increased, which probably wouldn't be the case if a normal woman had been anally brutalized by essentially two Goddesses. As for Peggy and Wanda, their asses were plugged and ready to be used. But that didn't mean they would be fucked without mercy.

Proving this point, without having to be asked, Valkyrie closed the distance between them, grabbed hold of Wanda's butt-plug by the little handle that was sticking out of that forbidden hole, and pulled it out to the widest part. She then of course pushed it right back in again, and repeated the process.

Which naturally, made little Wanda Maximoff, AKA the powerful Scarlet Witch, moan like the happy little anal whore she been trained to be. Just like Peggy did, when Trish closed the distance between them, and began doing the same thing Valkyrie was doing to the little witch. Then, not to be left out, Sif joined the fun. And as there was no plug already and that ass, she just shoved two fingers into Jessica's butt hole.

"Awww, you're preparing them. That's sweet. Unnecessary. But sweet." Sif chuckled wickedly, before pushing, "Isn't that right, girls?"

"Yes, Mistress Sif." Wanda replied quickly, then for good measure added, "It, oooooooooh, it isn't necessary. But it's appreciated. Mmmmmmmm, it feels so good."

"Yes, it does." Peggy moaned in responds, before adding, "I mean, yes, Mistress Sif. It's so sweet, mmmmmmmmm, and so very welcome. Ohhhhhhhh, fuck me!"

"Me too!" Jessica chimed in quickly, even pleading, "Fuck my ass too! I need it! Need more! Please, Mistress Sif, give it to me!"

"Oh, you'll get more, don't worry about that." Sif promised, before quickly informing her latest pet, "But this is as much for us, as it is for you. Mmmmmm, so just relax and enjoy, as I get a taste of this slutty little booty of yours. And oh, you too. Feel free to join me. Mmmmmmmm yesssssss, Peggy and especially Wanda have tasty little butts."

With that, Sif spread Jessica's ass cheeks nice and wide, spat into that gaping bitch hole, and then shoved her tongue inside it. Something which of course, had Jessica crying out joyfully, and then moaning, as presumably her slutty little ass was given a tongue fucking.

Something which Sif had invited Trish and Valkyrie to join her in doing, and while it sounded like a request, there was a good chance it was a command. Either way, Trish wasn't going to take the chance of disobeying it. Besides, she was indeed happy to shove her tongue into Peggy Carter's butt hole. Which of course, was made easy, by the plug, and the previous work the former child star had done to loosen up this fuck hole.

Unsurprisingly Valkyrie was happy to do the same thing with Wanda, about the same time, meaning those three butt sluts were getting their most well-used fuck holes thoroughly rimmed at the exact same time. And while Trish couldn't exactly see what Sif and Valkyrie were doing, she was sure that it was very similar to her.

Namely hammering her tongue in and out of her bitch's butt, making sure to go as deep as possible with every thrust. Hell, she even licked the walls of the back passage, and spit into the back door, to make it extra naughty. However, there was only so long they could wait before getting to the real fun. In the end, Trish was just waiting for Sif's permission, and very grateful when it finally came.

"Okay bitches, spread your cheeks." Sif ordered, "It's butt fucking time."

"Yes, Mistress Sif." Wanda replied and obeyed quickly, thanks to her training.

"Yes, Mistress Sif." Jessica replied and obeyed quickly, thanks to her being a super.

"Yes, Mistress Sif." Peggy grumbled shortly afterwards, although honestly, she was just as eager to obey.

Sif grinned wickedly, both at the responses, and the fact that Trish and Valkyrie were quick to join her in pushing their cocks into those slutty little fuck holes. Maybe best of all, all three of the tops did this nice and slowly, so they could savour the beautiful sight of the whore butts of Peggy Carter, Jessica Jones and Wanda Maximoff all stretching for those strap-ons.

Stretching wider, and wider, and wider, until ultimately, it happened. The heads of those dildos slid through those back doors and into those back passages, pretty much at the same time. Which of course, resulted in cries of joy from the anal sluts, and wicked chuckles from the superior women, who then paused, to further savour the moment.

It was tempting to provide a bit more taunting, and Sif certainly wouldn't have stopped anyone else from doing it. Including her other sex slaves. Both those being sodomized, and the ones watching. However, this was hardly an achievement for these well-used anal whores, or the superior women ass fucking them.

Yes, it would've been fun to taunt her latest conquest, her favourite sex slave, or the somehow still mostly a top war hero. But then again, a picture was worth a thousand words, and Sif was very, very happy with just enjoying this picture for a few long minutes, before inevitably those dildos were pushed deeper into the slutty little bottoms of those slutty little bottoms.

Unlike the initial anal penetration, the tops weren't quite as in-sync during this. Mostly, because Valkyrie seemed to have forgotten her well-learned patience, and manners, and began pushing forwards before anyone else, including Mistress Sif. It was a mild disrespect which Sif let slide, as she could understand being eager to fill those butts with cock. And she was only too happy to follow suit, as was Trish.

And of course, Jessica, Peggy and especially Wanda were only too happy to let out their approval, as slowly but surely their rectums were filled up with dick. Oh yes, the filthy little ass sluts whimpered, cried out, and even moaned as their asses were used for their true purpose.

While Sif did her best to focus on all three of those bottoms being filled, towards the end, naturally she focused more on Jessica Jones's sweet little ass hole swallowing every inch of her strap-on cock like it was nothing. Because it really was nothing to butt whores of this calibre. And Sif was really impressed that Jessica was the same level as Peggy and Wanda. Especially Wanda, who was her favourite sex slave.

Which of course, proved that Trish really had done a fine job with her best friend turned so much more. Something she would have to point out, after the ass stuffing was complete. Which didn't take that long. No, it was so easy to push those cocks up those bottoms's bottoms, announcing every inch of those strap-ons were as deep as they could go into the bowels of Peggy Carter, Jessica Jones and Wanda Maximoff.

"And that's every inch, right up those big butts!" Sif chuckled wickedly, shortly after the butt stuffing was complete, "Ooooooooooh yessssssss, mmmmmmmm, that's every inch of all three of these big dicks, deep into these slutty little asses. Or more accurately, these slutty fat asses. Yeah, it is, mmmmmmm, which is really impressive.

Because I've spent a lot of time stretching out Peggy Carter's 'bum hole' lately, and Wanda might just be my most frequently used anal slut. Which is really saying something. And Jessica really is just as loose as them! Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, you really have done a fine job with her, Trish. Isn't that right, Valkyrie?"

"Indeed." Valkyrie said dismissively, "But, she was handed an ass built for fucking, so really, how hard could it be?"

"You'd be surprised." Jessica quipped, before adding, "I'm a stubborn bitch. Ask anyone. And Mistress Trish? Mmmmmmmm, she was the only one to put me in my place. The only one I ever wanted to bottom too? Yeah, but trust me, it's still impressive. Shit, Mistress Trish is a miracle worker. Mmmmmmm, and such a great top."

"Oh, we believe you." Sif said, before quipping, "But it seems every day is a battle."

"You have no idea." Trish grumbled.

"Actually, I do. Mmmmmmm, and it makes the eventual submission so much more satisfying." Sif chuckled wickedly, "But enough talk. Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh, it's time to give these butt sluts what they so richly deserve. Mmmmmmmm, and give these beautiful butts what they deserve. Ohhhhhhhhh yessssssss, fuck them. Fuck them just like that."

Peggy wasn't surprised when Trish eagerly obeyed the command, pulling her hips back, and thus causing inch after inch of dildo to be pulled from her rectum. About half was removed, before it was reinserted, the process repeating over and over again, and thus making it official. Oh God, it was actually happening. Yet again. Yet again Agent Peggy Carter was officially being bummed.