Sleep Over

Story Info
How I started giving blowjobs.
3.5k words
4.47
42.6k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is based on something that happened to me the summer between high school and college. Several unlikely sounding parts of it are real, I wish I hadn't chickened out.

------------------

Ted and I were school chums, not "best friends" but we hung out together regularly. Then I moved out of the neighbourhood and we lost touch. It was shortly after my eighteenth birthday, it had been a few years since I had seen Ted when it occurred to me to give him a call. We chatted for a while about school, old friends and new things in our lives.

"Are you free next weekend?" he asked. "Why not come over and we can catch up properly."

I didn't have a car, so I had to clear it with my parents. Luckily it was fine, they were probably happy to get me out of their hair for a weekend. "I'll be over Friday after school, and my folks will pick me up Saturday after supper.

It was great seeing Ted again. We had stayed in touch through high school, but never seemed to be able to meet in person. We had both grown a lot, I was 6' and 160 pounds, Ted maybe 5'-10" and around the same weight. We talked for hours about people we knew; some had moved, others changed schools. Their house was small but they had a camper in the back yard for guests. After a late snack we went out, stripped down to our underwear and climbed into our sleeping bags.

We kept talking quietly, but now the talk turned to sex, and girls, and more sex. Finally on a dare he dropped his drawers showing his erect cock. It was maybe 5-1/2" long, average thickness, and he was not too hairy. Now it was my turn, I'm almost 6", I know because like lots of guys I measured, and did everything I could to justify a larger number, but that's what it was. I was a bit thicker and had a lot more hair.

We lay there in the nude talking some more, telling tall tales about things we claimed we had heard other guys had done. Then he suggested another dare. Without actually touching, we should see how far much of each other's cock we could get in our mouths. Yeah it's silly, but we were horny. And nervous. If anybody suggested you had done anything with another guy it would be worse than death back then. So Ted went first, being very careful to avoid contact, I guess he got maybe 2-1/2" of my cock in without making contact, then backed off.

"Okay, let's see if you can do any better."

By this time we were really horny, I could see a drop of precum at the tip of his cock. I slid down so my face was at his crotch and opened my mouth. I lowered my head slowly, avoiding contact. I had never done anything like it before, but I had a sudden urge to close my mouth on his cock, but I was afraid of anybody hearing about it.

"Is that all? Can you do any more?" He asked.

Without allowing myself to think about it I closed my mouth on his cock, and pressed my face into his crotch, sliding my tongue along his cock.

"Mmmmmmm, that feels nice."

I wrapped my lips around my teeth and slid back until only the head was in my mouth, he moaned again.

As I raised and lowered my head he started thrusting his hips in time. Suddenly I felt a spurt in my mouth and a bitter taste. I was afraid of having to explain cum stains all over his parents' sleeping bags, so I swallowed, over and over as he spurted in my mouth.

As he lay back catching his breath I slid back up next to him.

"Wow that felt great!"

I smiled, "My turn now."

"No way."

I was disappointed but what could I do? I was still nervous about the possibility that he might tell somebody, but in a way I was glad that I had done it. I had always wondered what it would be like to suck a cock.

We talked a little longer, and as he recovered his cock got more erect. Finally it was really hard again.

"Suck me again."

"Not if you won't suck me first."

"Hey, just one more time and I won't tell anybody that you did it."

I didn't want to take a chance that he would say anything, slowly I slid back down between his legs until I was looking at his cock. He was on his back with his cock pointing straight up.

"Lick it first."

I stuck my tongue out and licked from the base to the head, then repeated a few times. He moaned quietly.

"That feels nice, now lick the head a bit."

I took his cock in my hand and gently licked the head like a lollipop. Then I opened my mouth and started bobbing my head. It took longer this time, my neck was starting to get sore but I kept going, I knew I had to finish him off, I didn't want him to tell anybody.

Finally he started breathing heavy and thrusting his hips again, I felt his cock pulse, and got another blast of cum in my mouth, he continued pulsing, giving me several more spurts which I swallowed quickly.

"Thanks man, that was great."

I licked the last drop off the tip of his dick and then slid up next to him. We lay back quietly, and soon dropped off to sleep.

The morning sun woke us fairly early. I rolled over and for a moment wondered why my neck was so sore, then I remembered last night. Ted slid out of his sleeping bag still naked, with morning wood.

"I need another blowjob."

"Hey, I gave you a second one last night so you wouldn't say anything."

"So keep me happy and I'll keep quiet."

I knew he had me.

"My neck is really sore, can I just give you a hand job?"

He seemed to consider it for a moment.

"Okay, but I want to cum in your mouth and you have to swallow. I don't want to explain cum stains on my parents' sleeping bags."

I reached down and grasped his cock. I started stroking gently.

"Hold it a little tighter."

I tightened my grip and continued. By the time he started breathing heavy my arm was starting to ache.

"Faster"

I stroked faster, tightening my grip a little more. I lay my head on his stomach and aimed his cock at my open mouth. The first shot caught me by surprise, going far back in my throat. I gagged a bit, but kept stroking, he fired two more strong shots into my mouth, then dribbled a bit. Finally he finished cumming and I was able to close my mouth and swallow it all. It felt like a huge amount, last night I swallowed each shot as it arrived, this morning I couldn't close my mouth to swallow or I'd have missed the next shot, so I swallowed all of it in one large mouthful. I opened my mouth again and took the head in sucking gently to clean of the remainder. Not every shot was a direct hit, there was com cum on his belly. I leaned over and licked it off. As I was licking we heard his mom calling us in for breakfast.

"You ready for a second breakfast?" He asked laughing.

What could I do? I laughed too.

We went in and had breakfast with his family. I felt like everybody was watching me, but nothing was said.

"What you guys up to today?" His mom asked.

"We're going to hike along the river like we used to when we were in grade school."

I hadn't known that was the plan, but I was pleased. Hiking the trails along the river with Ted or other friends was probably my favourite pastime when I had lived there. We often took a lunch and spent the entire day.

"Are you taking something to eat?"

"Just a snack, we'll be back by lunch time."

We walked casually down the river trails. At first we passed other walkers, but fewer as we got farther from town. We chatted about anything that came to mind with long quiet times where we just walked and enjoyed the view and the sound of birds in the trees.

"So how do you feel about giving blow jobs?"

"Please don't tell anybody this, but honestly I kind of like it."

"Really?"

"Yeah, the taste isn't as bad as I expected, and there's something cool about making you cum. It makes me feel really good to know I'm giving you so much pleasure."

"That's good because I'm going to want you to suck me off a lot."

"How about now?"

We had just come out of the trees at a high point of land looking over fields and trees with houses in the far distance. Ted stopped and smiled.

"Now would be perfect."

"Okay, lay back and get your cock out."

"No, I'm going to stand here and enjoy the view. You get on your knees and blow me."

I knelt down in front of him bringing my face to crotch height and waited.

"Undo my pants."

I reached up and undid his belt, unbuttoned the waist of his pants, and pulled down the zipper. Grabbing the waist of his pants and his underpants at the same time I pulled them both down below his knees. This time he wasn't hard. I leaned forward and took him in my mouth. Sucking on a limp dick was a new experience, but it didn't last long, he started getting firmer, and soon his cock was rigid, pointing straight out at me. I licked the length of his shaft for a while because I remembered he liked that last night. Then I turned my attention the head.

"Lick my balls."

I reached up and gently held his cock, raising it to give me access. I started licking his sack, first one side, then the other. I reached my tongue back underneath and licked from the very back of his sack, then one at a time held one of his balls in my mouth, sucking on each of them. As I sucked on his balls he grasped my hand and moved it back and forth along his shaft, so I started stroking him as I sucked his balls. He started breathing a little heavier, so I moved back to his cock and swallowed it, bobbing my head back and forth, worshipping his cock as he stood over me.

"Give your neck a rest."

He held my head in his hands and started thrusting his hips, his cock sliding in and out of my mouth faster and faster, with a groan thrust as deep as he could making me gag a little. He spurted directly into my throat sending his cum right where it belonged.

He paused, going a bit limp, with his cock still in my mouth. He released my head and I opened my mouth and pulled back until he fell out of my mouth, but I grabbed his cock and licked the head, then after a moment I kissed the head of his cock, I love sucking him!

He pulled his pants back up and we started walking back, arriving in time for lunch.

"Do you boys have plans for this afternoon?" His mom asked.

"Yeah, we're going to see if some of our school friends are around."

That sounded like fun, and honestly I needed a break. My lips and throat were sore and my neck ached from unaccustomed exercise. Visiting the guys would give me a break. We walked toward the school, but then carried on past, and took a bridge across the river.

"Who lives over this way?"

"Eddy and John. They didn't go to school with us, they have their own apartment. I hang out there all the time."

"Where did you meet them?"

"They hang around the plaza, they are a bit older than us. They're really cool. They usually have something to drink and as long as we don't overdo it, my parents won't notice."

We had all done a bit of drinking, but back then getting caught would be bad. It was hard to get too, the stores in our area were strict, and it was a small town so they knew who was old enough to buy liquor. This sounded promising.

Ted started telling me about things he had done, and places he had gone with Eddy and John.

"One time we were on the highway in Eddy's car, I was in the passenger seat and John was in the back.

Eddy unzipped his pants and pulled his dick out."

"Really?"

"Yeah, it was big, maybe 7" long and thick."

John said, "Jerk him off Ted."

"I looked at Eddy and he just smiled and nodded, so I grabbed his dick and started stroking. I stroked until he came, shooting onto the floor near his feet."

"Thanks Ted, I needed that."

"So did he give you a hand job in return?" I asked.

"No, Eddy said, 'Hop over the seat and do John.' So I climbed into the back where John had pulled his tool out. It was even longer than Eddy's but not as thick, I'll bet it was eight inches long."

"No way!"

"Yeah really. I gave him a hand job then climbed back into the front seat."

"So did you get anything out of it?"

"Yeah, they bought me lunch."

I was beginning to wonder just what Ted was planning for our visit with his friends. We entered the lobby of a small apartment building, and took the elevator to the fourth floor. Rock music could be heard through one of the doors. Ted knocked and a tall slim black guy answered the door and smiled.

"Hi John."

"Hey Ted, who's this?"

"This is Steve, we used to go to school together."

"Come on in, we're just playing some tunes and chilling."

We entered the living room which was dominated by a stereo system with huge speakers.

"Hey Eddy, Ted's here. This is his friend Steve."

Eddy was sitting in an easy chair centred in front of the speakers. He was average height, and rather overweight. He smiled and nodded at us, apparently focused on the tune that was playing.

When the song ended Eddy offered us a drink and Ted accepted for both of us. He set out four glasses and poured some rum in each, then topped them off with some off brand cola and passed the glasses around.

We sipped our drinks and listened to the new album Eddy had been listening to. When it ended he got up to flip it over.

"So what have you guys been doing this weekend?"

Ted glanced at me.

"Steve has been learning to suck cock, and I've been enjoying the lessons."

I glared at Ted.

"Hey..."

"Don't worry, they're cool."

John smiled reassuringly, "Don't sweat it, we won't don't talk."

I relaxed a bit.

Eddy sat back in his chair and said, "Why don't you show us what you've learned?"

"Look Ted ... ," I started.

"Hey, you told me this morning that you were enjoying it. Give it a try. After all you've only ever sucked one cock ... even if you did suck it four times since yesterday. Try a new one and see if it's different."

"You ready for another drink?" John asked.

I really wanted the drink, and Ted had a point, I was curious if there was any difference.

"Yes please."

"The drink or the blow job?" Ted asked.

"Both."

Eddy walked over to the counter and mixed another drink. He handed it to me and walked over to his easy chair. He stepped out of his pants and sat with his legs spread.

I took a big slug of my drink and walked over to Eddy, dropping to my knees in front of him. His cock was obviously quite thick but didn't appear to be very long. I placed my hands on his knees and bent forward opening my mouth. I licked the head of his cock a few times and it started to grow a little. I took it into my mouth. What a difference! I had to really stretch my mouth open to get it in. I doubt I could have managed a thicker cock without dislocating my jaw.

I rubbed my tongue up and down the bottom of his growing shaft, then started bobbing my head. He was getting firmer, and longer. A lot longer. This was nothing like Ted's cock, my mouth was stretched wide and Eddy's cock was already longer than Ted's even though it was only half hard. I tried to swallow as much as I could but kept gagging before I was anywhere near swallowing it all.

I wrapped my hand around the base of his cock as I sucked the upper half, moving my hand in unison with my mouth. Before long Eddy's cock swelled, and he spurted into my mouth. His cum was more bitter than Ted's, and had a stronger flavour. He relaxed back into the chair as I licked his cock gently.

"Very nice Steve, that was a good blow job. John you need to whip yours out for him."

John was putting a new record on the stereo.

"Give me a minute. Finish your rum and coke then I'll give something else to drink."

We all laughed. After my drink was done I went over to where John was sitting, but he stood up, dropped his pants and walked to the balcony door.

"Out here."

I followed him and looked around. There were other apartment buildings, but none close enough to have a good view of us. I looked at John's cock. It was huge! Not as thick as Eddy's but even limp it hung down a long way.

"Time to worship a real cock white boy."

I knelt down and started licking the head of John's cock. As it started to harden I licked the length of his shaft all around, then licked his balls and sucked on them. It was easier to get the first part of his cock in my mouth, it was thicker than Ted's but not nearly as thick as Eddy's. I used the same technique, wrapping my hand around the base and bobbing my head and hand together. When John started breathing more heavily he pulled my head off his cock.

"Tilt your head back, keep your mouth open."

He stroked his cock quickly, until he shuddered and started spurting cum into my open mouth. His cum had a strong almost fruity taste, and it was barely bitter at all. When he finished shooting I closed my mouth and swallowed.

"Ted, Steve just gave two great blowjobs, I think he deserves a reward. I think you should give him a hand job."

Ted walked toward me, so I dropped my pants and sat on the sofa. Ted sat on my right side but reached across and used his right hand to stroke me. Until now mine was the only hand that had stroked my cock, it felt wonderful. I started breathing heavily as my climax approached. Ted grabbed my empty glass and held it on my stomach, tilting so it caught my cum as I spewed a huge load.

"Was that good?" Eddy asked.

"Wow!"

"Now drink this," Eddy said, handing me the glass of cum Ted had been holding.

I knocked it back and considered the taste. It was more like Ted's, maybe a bit less bitter.

John looked at me.

"So now you've sucked three cocks, what do you think? Were they different?"

"Yes, size texture and taste were all different."

"Which did you like best?"

"Hard to choose, they are all so different."

"Maybe you need to try them all again to help you decide, but that will have to wait for another day we have stuff planned this evening."

I felt relieved, I didn't know how much more I could do now.

"But I think Ted deserves a reward for introducing you, don't you agree?"

I nodded, and Ted dropped his pants. It had been several hours since I blew him on the river trail and he has hard as a rock again, all five inches sticking straight out at me. I dropped to my knees and started licking and sucking until he shot his load into my mouth as I sucked and swallowed.

We traded phone numbers and agreed to get together again soon, then walked back to Ted's place for to eat.

"You going to have any room for supper?"

"Depends who's for supper."

We laughed as we walked down the street, it had been a hell of a visit.