Sleeping Beauty's Story

Story Info
The real story behind the fairy tale.
1.6k words
4.43
110.1k
39
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,556 Followers

Author's Note: In the original story of Sleeping Beauty she's raped by the Prince... I wanted to make it more romantic but still keep the sensuality and the idea of sex before conciousness... I hope you enjoy =)

--------------------------------------

Sleeping Beauty pricked her finger at age 18, and into a blissful sleep she fell. The entire court was taken over by this spell of sleep, throughout years and years they slept... not aging, not dying, just sleeping. Her dreams were light and sweet, of peasant boys and girls, unicorns, great deeds and noble knights...

And then one day her dreams seemed to focus on one knight in particular. A prince in fact, Prince Damian of several kingdoms away. He was told a story of a captive Princess, held asleep for all time in a castle surrounded by thorns, and unbreakable wall of briars that kept all away. Many brave knights had attempted to breath the wall of thorns, but they were all driven back... it was much easier to leave than to push forward. It was said that the thorns were spelled... they were hard as nails to cut and impossible to burn, they seemed to fight when braves knights pushed towards the distant castle tower - and part easily when he gave up.

Prince Damian became enthralled by the story of the beautiful Princess - now only known as Briar Rose because of her location - and he immediately searched out help to get through the thorns.

Sleeping Beauty smiled in her sleep as she realized she was dreaming of her own story... did that mean that her century long wait was finally over? Was Prince Damian the man fated to break the curse that kept her immobile?

He met with some White Witches who bestowed upon him a magic sword and shield, as well as impenetrable armor that would protect him from the long thorns... he obviously had their approval and confidence. Traveling closer and closer to the castle surrounded by thorns, he asked many questions of the people he met, all of them with their own unique spin on the story.

Some told him that he must just breach the castle walls for the Princess to awake, others that he must enter her room in the top of the North Tower. The closer he got to the castle, the more he heard of kisses that would start the Princess' breath again... and when he was within sight of the walls he was told that a man must breach not only the castle walls, but the Princess herself and claim her as his before she would fully awaken.

Upon reaching the thorny enclosure, he took a deep breath and pulled down the visor on his helmet. Within ten feet his followers were forced to desist, his servants crying out with worry as their Prince hacked his way further and further. Sleeping Beauty admired his even sword strokes in her sleep, watching with intent interest and hope as he moved nearer and nearer the castle.

Evening came, but he still pressed onward, only halfway through the thicket. At the edge of the brambles his followers bemoaned his fate, unsure of their prince's whereabouts. They called out to him, but the distance was so great they he could not hear them. Instead he hacked steadily away, switching his hands on the enchanted sword every few hours... then every hour... then every half an hour... every few strokes...

Beauty's heart went out to the brave Prince when he finally came to the end of the thicket, stumbling blindly with relief through the castle gates. Lifting his visor, he looked to the North Tower before collapsing. Her sleep became dreamless as her brave knight finally slept, the enchanted armor helping him regain his strength much quicker than any other man.

A few hours later, although no time at all to Beauty, she began to dream again. Prince Damian was pulling himself to his feet, fully refreshed and invigorated. As if in a trance, he stared at the North Tower, and then began to run. Into the castle he went, past the sleeping guards and past the banquet hall filled with sleeping guests. Up the dark hallways, grabbing a torch and lighting it to show his way.

Beauty felt her heart fluttering with his excitement as he found the staircase and began to climb, winding his way around and around the tall tower, coming closer and closer to his goal. As he reached the door of the room, she felt her heart jolt when he opened it. His eyes on the sleeping Princess' face and hair... it was hers!!!!

The Prince stepped forward and caressed her cheeks, gently leaning forward for a kiss. Their lips touched, something electric and wild ran through Beauty's body in her sleep, maybe waking her up just a little... but not quite. Remembering the villager's words, the Prince began to strip... Beauty could feel her breath coming faster as he pulled off all his armor and then his clothes, until he was clad in only his skin. Between his legs, the first penis she'd ever seen swung heavy and low...

When he pulled down the sheets covering her body, he gasped... she was naked and beautiful. His shaft immediately began to swell as he beheld her perfect nude form, ivory breasts rising with every breath. Climbing onto the bed, he lay on top of her and kissed her, his tongue probing into her mouth... Beauty could feel him on her, heat wakening her body as her mind dreamed on.

His mouth traveled down her neck, nibbling. Then to her breasts... cupping each of them in his hands he squeezed gently, putting his mouth to her cherry nipple and suckling. Incredible sexual energy sped throughout Beauty, and the Prince looked up as the sleeping Princess actually gasped. Her breath was getting faster as he continued to play with her breasts, caressing them gently and drawing little lines in to her puckered nipples. He nipped playfully at them, licked them, sucked them deep into his mouth before letting them pop out again.

Beneath him the Princess actually moved a little... especially when his hand traveled lower to the dewy juncture of her thighs. It was already wet, and she let out a noise very like a moan as he caressed her virgin lips, his fingers playing havoc with her sleeping senses. Beauty moaned in her sleep, her dream self begging him for more but her actual body not able to do so.

A finger pressed into her body as he lay on top of her for another kiss, stretching her open and she moved beneath him, her tongue even moving against his... but when he pulled away the sleeping Princess' eyes still had not opened. Pressing another finger into her virgin orifice, he used his other hand to play with her breast as he kissed her, coaxing more and more moisture for the final breach.

When she was soaking wet and actually moving beneath him in her sleep, Prince Damian spread her pale thighs and positioned himself at her entrance. Pushing in was slow but steady...

Sleeping Beauty's dream self cried out as he entered her... it hurt so, but felt so wonderful too. She was so aroused, a sensation she'd never had before, and even though it was causing her pain to be breached she needed it too. In her dream she wept and begged him to go slower... almost as if he heard her, his invasion slowed. Pulling out a little, he pushed back in, working himself into her still sleeping body slowly.

She was moaning faintly as he pushed past her virgin barrier, both in pleasure and in pain. Kissing her deeply, he held her body tight as he thrust the rest of the way into her. Beauty gasped as he filled her to the brim, their groins joined together, pressing against each other. Looking at her still sleeping face, he saw that her lips were parted as she breathed, a glow in her cheek telling him that she was slowly waking up.

So he would make her his.

Pulling a little ways out, he thrust back in, and began slowly but steadily fucking her. The sleeping Princess was so tight, so wet, and so lovely that it fair took his breath away. Knowing that he was making her his as he fucked her just made it even better. Pumping steadily, he caressed her breasts, reaching underneath her to squeeze her firm ass... Beauty moaned in her sleep, wanting more, wanting to feel everything...

His mouth found her nipple again, suckling at it... little jolts of pleasure that shot straight to her pussy, which was finally totally adjusted to being invaded. It was pure pleasure for the sleeping Princess as she was royally fucked, his strokes getting harder and longer... Beauty began to awake without either of them being totally aware of it.

She threw her arms around him, her hips moving up to meet his as he thrust... both of them moaned louder, moving in unison on the bed. Capturing her lips with his own, he kissed her hard and she kissed back, writhing beneath him in passionate ecstacy. Feeling her pussy spasming around his dick, he thrust harder and harder into her, little fireworks of pleasure rocketing throughout her body...

Prince Damian held her tight as he thrust hard, feeling his dick swelling inside her tightness. Sleeping Beauty gasped and her eyes flew open as she threw back her head with a cry of orgasm, her eyes meeting his for the first time as he buried himself inside her and began to fill her with his seed.

*****************************************

The court rejoiced as they awoke, knowing that the spell had been broken and soon their Princess, and her new Bridegroom, would be joining them. They didn't know that it would take a few more hours... the newly awakened Beauty and her Prince were busy, starting their introductions all over again.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,556 Followers