Sleeping? Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I suppose that's true," she replied, as she moved her hands to her sides. I grinned taking a couple of steps toward her to get a better view of her pink nipples and blonde pussy. When I was about 3 feet away she bent quickly her tits swaying wildly as she grabbed her towel. To my surprise, instead of covering herself with the towel she snapped it at me like a whip. "Go get in the shower," she commanded. Her tits were bouncing wildly as she chased me back into the bathroom, pulling the door shut behind me saying, "Now don't come out until you're showered and dressed."

Not being one to give up I walked back out of the bathroom. She was standing there, feet spread, hands on hips staring at me. She just stood there not saying a word as my eyes moved between her pussy and her tits. With her legs spread I could see the slit of her cunt through her blonde pussy hair. Her rosy nipples were hard and pointy, perfectly perched on her perky breasts.

Eventually she shook her head, saying, "You really do have some privacy issues, don't you?" I watched engrossed as she bent, her breasts dangling freely, to pick up her panties. She slid on a pair of black bikini panties slowly pulling them up to cover her small blonde patch. She bent again allowing her breasts to dangle freely a second time before sliding on a pair of shorts effectively covering her tiny panties. When she picked up her bra she looked over at me and grinned, tossing it into her suitcase and slipping on a T-shirt that was tight enough to hug her tits snuggly.

"Okay naked boy, the shows really over now. Go get your shower so we can get some breakfast," she instructed.

We ended up spending the rest of the day together. I tried to be discrete, but she caught me staring at her bra-less tits several times. She never said anything, but she smiled more than she had in a long time. Between watching her tits jiggle and remembering her chasing me naked that morning, I was fighting an erection all day.

"Ahh, It's good to be home again, in our not so cozy house!" my mom stated, as we walked into our house.

"Speak for yourself, Blondie. Personally I enjoyed the cozy atmosphere of the motel." I replied.

I saw her face turn a little redder but then she smiled and gave me a friendly push saying, "I bet you did, but we're home now. I did have a very nice day, thank you." The day passed quickly and it was soon time for bed. "Well, I'm going to get ready for bed," Mom announced. "Good night."

"Good night," I replied. My cock twitched wondering what tonight would bring. After giving her a couple of minute's head start I stripped and walked up to her room. Her light was off but the door was open. That was a good sign, she never sleeps with the door open.

I walked into the room and up to the side of her bed. The light from the hallway was spilling into the room so I could clearly see that she was on her back with the covers pulled up to her chin. There was also a condom lying on her nightstand where I couldn't possibly miss it. If that wasn't an invitation, I didn't know what was.

I picked up the condom, "Hmm, ribbed for her pleasure," I read softly. I pulled down the sheet, slowly uncovering her terrific body. I watched enthralled as one tit became exposed, then the other. I paused admiring her hard rosy nipples before pulling the covers down further exposing her pussy. Her legs were spread, allowing a terrific view of her entire body. I could clearly make out her pussy lips beneath her small patch of blonde hair.

Coming back to my senses, I opened the package and took out the condom. I rolled it on my long hard cock; never taking my eyes off the pussy it would soon be in. Once my cock was fully encased I climbed onto the bed between her spread legs, and sucked an already hard nipple into my mouth.

"Mmm," she moaned almost inaudibly. I started lightly pinching her other nipple as I continued to suck on her other tit. I had no doubts that she was awake this time. First, no one could fall asleep that fast and second, I definitely hear her moan.

My free hand moved down to her pussy and I slowly slipped a finger into her cunt. She was wet and ready, allowing my finger to slide in effortlessly. "Mmmmm," she moaned again. I looked up and noticed that her eyes were still closed.

My throbbing cock was ready and raring to go so I moved forward and positioning my cock at the entrance to her hot pussy, slowly pushing forward until the tip of my cock slipped inside. "Oh, yessss," I said quietly. Using slow strokes I forced my cock deeper and deeper with each stroke. I paused when I couldn't go any deeper, just enjoying the sensation. "Mmm, Oh yess, I'm fucking my mom!" I moaned as I began fucking her with long slow strokes. The feel of her hard nipples against my chest spurred me on. I was soon fucking her hard and fast.

She started moving her hips meeting my every stroke. "Oh, yes," she panted a little louder." Her eyes were closed but her face was very expressive. It was quite obvious that she was getting ready to cum. Her hips were moving to meet my thrusts, our bodies slamming together. "Oh Yesssss, don't stop!" she cried out.

I heard a squeak and saw her bite her lip, as her cunt grabbed a hold of my cock. The increased friction was more than I could take and my cock erupted. I proceeded to cum like I've never cum before. My body spasming uncontrollably as it filled the rubber with cum. Finally, my balls were empty and I lay beside her, panting. Her pussy, spread wide from the fucking she'd just received, made me feel like the man I was. I slid off the condom and dropped in the wastebasket on my way out of the room.

I went to my room and fell into a deep, satisfied sleep. After Waking around 4:00 in the morning, I headed back to her room. The door was still open and the hall light was still on filling her room with light. She was on her side with the covers down around her waist, her breasts jiggling slightly with each breath she took. I looked at the nightstand and saw a fresh condom. Smiling, knowing I was welcome I pulled the covers the rest of the way off her.

I picked up the condom and opened it, pulling it out of the wrapper. I just looked at it and frowned, thinking that the condom dulled the feeling somewhat. Perhaps I lasted a little longer than I would have otherwise, but this was about how good it felt and it definitely felt better without the condom. It also wasn't the same when I came. The thought of filling a condom with cum and the thought of filling my mom's hot cunt were definitely different. Did I dare not use the condom? It wasn't like I was going to give her a disease or anything, I rationalized. Would she stop letting me fuck her if I did? Deciding to cross that bridge when we came to it, I unrolled the condom and put it in the garbage can. She would think that I used it when in fact I didn't.

I rolled her on her back and climbed between her legs. I almost laughed when her eyes flew open startled. When she saw me she smiled and closed her eyes. I played with her breasts and started rubbing her clit, foreplay is fare play I thought to myself. My fingers were flying across her swollen clit and she whimpered, moving her hips trying to fuck my hand. Suddenly she cried out, "Arrghhhh." Her body arched off the bed as her orgasm ripped through her.

Before her orgasm subsided I pushed my cock into her convulsing pussy. I rammed deep in one hard stroke, making her cry out again. "Oh yes, my God, Blondie, you're a great fuck," I grunted, as I began fucking her hard and fast. Her eyes were clamped shut but her body was responding to my every thrust. Our bodies were slamming together when I said, "I'm going to cum. Oh my God, I'm going to cum again."

"Oh, Mmmmm. Oh Yesssss, Arrrrghhhh," she cried out rather loudly as her body stiffened, climaxing for the second time.

"Yesssss, I'm going to cum," I cried out. A few seconds later my cock erupted and I began filling her cunt with spurt after spurt of cum. When I caught my breath, I slipped my cock from her pussy and looked down between her legs. Her cunt was stretched wide from the fucking she just received. Suddenly I noticed some cum start to ooze out of her hole. "Shit," I said to myself. "If she notices that her pussy is leaking cum, she'll know I didn't use the condom."

I pondered the situation for a second or two before I decided that I had little choice, if I didn't want to use a condom, I would have to eat the cum that oozes from her cunt. It was a small price to pay for being able to fill her hot slick cunt, so lowered my face between my legs. My tongue went to work lapping up the oozing cum. "Ohhh my God," she whimpered. Her hips started bucking and I shoved my tongue into her open cunt. "Ohhh yessss. My God yessssss," she cried out, hips thrusting into my face. "Don't stop," She begged. My tongue alternated from lapping at her pussy, flicking her clit, and plunging into her open cunt. "Oh Yesssss, Arrrrghhhh," she cried out rather loudly as her body stiffened, thrusting against my face as she came again.

I sat up and looked at my mom's body, her pussy was spread obscenely wide, her tits heaving as she gasped for air, but her eyes were still closed. I guess if she pretended it was a dream, then it wouldn't really be incest. All I have to say is, "Who the fuck cares. If that's what it takes to keep me invited, go ahead and dream all you want."

I lay next to her, cupping a breast and soon fell into a deep satisfied sleep.

I woke the next morning, alone in her bed and replayed events of the last couple of days in my head. Her wastebasket was empty and I was still alive so my plan must have worked. When she saw the two condoms, she must have assumed that I used them both. Any cum that was left on her pussy she probably thought was just my saliva from eating her out! After taking a quick shower I joined her at the kitchen table.

"I noticed that you were in my bed this morning. Did you have a nightmare last night or something?" She asked.

I looked at her and saw that she was smiling. I smiled back saying, "No, sorry, I must have sleepwalked or something. How did you sleep?"

"I slept well. I had a couple more of those weird dreams but other than that, I rested peacefully." We talked a few minutes more as she made me breakfast.

It seams like it was only yesterday, but that all happened 4 weeks ago. The sex is still awesome and frequent, in fact we continue to have sex at least once a night. Although she continues to pretend that she's sleeping, it's become obvious that she is totally awake. The way her body reacts wrapping her legs around me, locking me in place, crying out couldn't happen if she was actually asleep.

"Hi mom," I said as she walked in the door. She was carrying some groceries and set the bags on the table.

"I need to take care of something real quick, would you mind putting these away for me?" she asked.

"Sure, no problem." I replied. I watched as she fished a box out of one of the grocery bags. The letters "e.p.t." jumped out at me. Oh my God, could she be pregnant? I was stunned. I never thought about her getting pregnant, "shit am I stupid or what," I whispered. I had used a few of the condoms, but not many. Thinking back over the last month, I figured that we probably had sex about 45 times, and I probably only used 5 rubbers during that stretch. "My God, she was loaded with so much sperm how could she not be pregnant?" I wondered.

She walked out of the bathroom about 15 minutes later and headed into her bedroom. I quickly scampered upstairs and into the bathroom. I looked in the trash and picked up the box. It was definitely an in home pregnancy test. If it's a "+" the test is positive, if it's a "-" then the test is negative. I looked in the wastebasket again to find the tester. I quickly picked it up, heart beating, and turned it over...

To be continued...

12