Sleeping Daughter

Story Info
Divorce doesn't matter when you have a daughter.
3.1k words
4.13
177.8k
153
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** This story doesn't include my previous characters (Laura and Tori), but it is another topic that has always fascinated me. I'm still new to this and would love to get any constructive feedback! I'm always curious about the ratio of plot to sexual activity, so let me know if I should add more of one or the other. Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoy. **

*****

Things haven't been the same since my parents separated. I've always known them as Mom and Dad, but lately it's just Mom or just Dad. They never seemed to get along when I was growing up, and now that I've just turned 18 they decided to officially divorce. Since I'm no longer a "kid", they thought I could handle it. I feel like they were wrong in assuming that just because I've turned 18 that I'm not their little girl.

I spend half of each month with my mom and the other half with my dad. It's the most annoying thing to have to switch between the two houses constantly, and I feel like neither of their houses are really home to me. Mom has already started dating new guys, which feels so awkward. Seeing another man with my mom is something I guess I'm going to have to get used to.

"Hey, Claire, how are you doing?" my friend Melanie asked after our last class ended for the day.

"I feel like that's the only question I'm getting asked lately." I sighed and turned away from her. "I'm doing fine. It's not easy, but I'll get through it."

"Sorry, I just want to make sure you're okay. You can talk to me about anything if you need to." Melanie gave a sympathetic smile and softly patted my shoulder. Melanie was the person I could always confide in about things. She knows my family pretty well, especially since we've been friends since kindergarten. Even though we're seniors in high school, things really haven't changed much between us.

"My dad's picking me up today and hates when I make him wait for me. I better get going. I'll see you tomorrow." I walked over to the parking lot where my dad was waiting in his Tesla.

My dad is a hardworking guy and is one of the best software engineers at some fancy tech company. I respect his ability to make enough money for us to live a comfortable life, but that doesn't reduce the fact that he can be kind of pushy and impatient. Maybe he works too much. Maybe that's the reason Mom finally got fed up.

"Claire, finally. Come on, we've got to get going. I have some work to finish up when we get home." He seemed just about as grumpy as usual. I've seen worse from him, though.

"I had a good day, thanks for asking!" I sarcastically remarked after his inviting greeting. I sat stiffly in the car and looked out the window.

The divorce has made him even more bitter, he probably senses that Mom is out with new guys. I wonder why he doesn't go out with new women, now that he's single? Well, what do I know, maybe he does when I'm not around. Although you'd think he'd be less irritable if he was having some fun in life.

"Sorry, honey. I know I haven't been the most pleasant person to be around lately. You know how it is... With work, the divorce... It's hard."

I looked over at him and his face turned solemn yet blank as he drove. I felt bad for him. He had a good life, a beautiful wife, a family. "It's okay, Dad. I know it's hard. I love you, okay?" I smiled at him, perhaps he would turn his head for a second and see it. He did.

"Thanks, Claire. You're doing well with all of this. I'm really proud of you. You're growing up to be such a great woman."

We arrived home; I went to my room and Dad went to his study to do work. He usually stays in his study all night long, until he finally goes to bed around midnight. After a stressful day, I just really wanted to close my bedroom door and masturbate. Being a girl, and a shy one, it's sometimes hard to feel comfortable with masturbating, but I've been slowly trying to get the hang of doing it more often. I only recently started since I saw an article online about sexual health, and since I'm not sexually active, I thought I should release my tension by my own means.

I checked the hallway and quietly closed my door, then jumped back into my bed with my laptop. I put my earbuds in, searched for something to watch, and relaxed. I lay there with all my clothes on, but soon I could feel the warmth between my legs. I soon crept my hand into my pants and into my underwear, biting my lip when I felt how much wetness had accumulated only in a matter of minutes. I slowly began to rub on the area around my clit, only brushing over it for a second, to tease myself. My legs bent and spread wide open was quite the sight, as a mirror was opposite of my bed and I could see myself committing dirty acts. I felt so unlike myself when I masturbated; I turned into a lustful whore, one that wanted to be fucked senseless.

I started to ignore the pornographic sounds in my earbuds and focused solely on my internal fantasy with my eyes closed. I imagined myself being tied to my bed, helpless and vulnerable, spread eagle. Guys lined up outside my door, waiting to take their turn with me, jacking off as they watched the guy before them fucking my brains out. Each one would just use me and ignore my pleas for a gentle touch, slamming their pelvises into my sweet spot, forcing me to reluctantly cum all over their throbbing dicks. They'd dump their load in me and the next one would be on me without hesitation.

This fantasy made my hand move quickly, alternating between thrusting in and out and making circles on my clit. I was getting close to climax when I opened my eyes. My door was ajar. I stopped immediately.

My door was closed wasn't it?

I specifically remember closing it.

Or had I?

I threw my blankets over me and quickly put my clothes on. I stepped out of my bed and quietly stepped over to my door, tapped it so it opened slowly, and peered out. The hall was empty. My heart was beating heavily, and I was trying to be as quiet as possible because every sound I made felt so loud for some reason. To calm my nerves I told myself that my dad had not seen what I was doing and that the door either opened on its own or I had not closed it all the way. I couldn't imagine the level of embarrassment I'd feel if my dad had seen me like that.

"Are you not that hungry?" my dad asked as I got up to bring my plate to the kitchen.

I avoided eye contact, still feeling uneasy about what happened before dinner. "No, I'm not really feeling well, I think I'm just going to go to bed."

"Want some sleeping pills? That will probably help you sleep through whatever sickness you're feeling." He got up to get some from the bathroom cabinet. I did have trouble with insomnia, and with all this added anxiety I might as well take some to help me sleep through the night.

"Thanks Dad. I'll see you tomorrow morning." I took the pills before leaving the dining room. Maybe tomorrow I'll forget all about that stupid door being ajar. Although I don't know if I can get the courage to masturbate while anyone is home ever again. The idea of my dad seeing me naked, let alone touching myself, made me shiver and gave me a restless feeling in my stomach.

I went to my room and changed into a baggy t-shirt and shorts before laying down in my bed. I was feeling really tired and nauseous, and once I closed my eyes it wasn't hard to fall asleep.

After what felt like many hours, I awoke, or at least I think I did, feeling stiff and constrained. I felt a bit dizzy and my vision wasn't entirely clear. What's going on? Why do I feel so... good, yet bad at the same time? After a few seconds, things started clearing up and I realized what was happening. Someone was touching me. The lights weren't on and my eyes were struggling to adjust to the darkness. I could tell that my shorts were off and my t-shirt had been pushed up to my neck, my C-cup breasts exposed. I felt the breeze from my fan hitting my chest and causing my nipples to harden. A soft wetness was brushing against my clit again and again. It was a tongue, lapping furiously at my cunt, giving me amazing sensations. Once I noticed how good it felt, my hips started to push up in reaction and my muscles tensed. I was so scared, which kept my orgasm from coming too quickly, but I felt it start to rise. How could I orgasm at a time like this?!

I began to moan, almost involuntarily, and tried to figure out what to do in the midst of this huge distraction. I wanted to push the person away, but my hands were bound above my head. My feet felt free, so I tried to kick the person away, but they immediately grabbed my ankles and held them down, then spread them wider so my pussy was on full display. I felt so vulnerable and violated, yet I was more turned on than I'd ever been. It was becoming more difficult to hold back my orgasm. All of my senses were heightened in this time of fear, confusion, and arousal. The tongue pressed harder onto my clit, going quicker, and I felt a finger slide into me.

I moaned again, "Please, please stop... I can't- I can't handle it much longer... Please!" I felt a few tears slide down my cheeks, not out of sadness, just panic.

Suddenly my orgasm came over me and my hips bucked, yet they continued to lick me up and down. I was squirming so much but not getting anywhere. After my orgasm calmed down, I lay there, struggling to keep my legs closed, but they held them open. My eyes were slowly starting to adjust, finally, and I tried to focus on my attacker.

"Even more beautiful than when I watched from before."

I recognized his voice. "Dad? Dad! What the hell are you doing! Get off me!"

He ignored my anger and gazed in between my legs. I felt my shyness reach a new level. "Please.. don't look. That's so embarrassing, stop it! Don't look at me!" I screamed at him.

"You have the prettiest pink pussy, Claire. I love it. And you taste amazing, too. Try not to scream, though, or I'll have to punish you more." He seemed so calm, as if he had no inkling that what he was doing was wrong.

"Dad... please... Why are you doing this?" I pleaded.

"Now that your mother and I are divorced, my sex life is basically non existent. I was hoping you could help me with that." Even though what he was doing was crazy, his voice didn't sound crazy. He sounded like he just wanted my help, like he was asking me to get the newspaper for him or help him do the dishes.

His tone gave me an odd sense of comfort. I didn't know how to feel anymore.

"And I saw you earlier today, touching yourself, and it sent me over the edge. God, you're beautiful. Your little 18 year old body, writhing as you pleased yourself. You looked so different doing that. Claire, have you been with any guys before? Just be honest, I don't care if you have or not."

I hesitated, fidgeting a little, still aware that my naked body was out in the open. "No... I haven't."

"Did you ever want to try anything sexual? I thought this could be a two-way street. You can try things with someone you can trust, and I can relieve some of the sexual frustrations I've been having." As he spoke he started to stroke my pussy, slowly on my clit, driving me mad. His fingers were so experienced and felt so good, even better than mine.

"That... feels really good..." I said, softly, my mind going to the lustful place as it does when I masturbate.

He continued to stroke me, as I faintly heard his pants unzipping. I couldn't focus on anything but the good sensations I felt between my legs. How could he reduce my fear to dust so suddenly? Why was I letting this happen? It's almost as if I wanted it. But I couldn't let myself believe that. This was NOT what I wanted. He was violating me, my arms were literally bound. I couldn't do anything about what was happening to me.

His fingers continued to glide seamlessly in between my lips, spreading them and teasing me. I could now see almost perfectly, even in the darkness. His boxers formed a perfect tent where his penis was begging to come out. He slipped out of his boxers and I stared at his length in awe, never having seen this up close before. For some reason I desperately wanted to feel it. Anywhere. These dirty thoughts made me feel sick, but I couldn't help it.

"Are you going to take my virginity?" I asked, still a trace of fear in my voice. "I don't think I'm ready for that. We can do that another time, okay? Please?"

"I think you can handle it. You're grown up, now. It'll only hurt for a little while at first. Don't be scared." His voice was so calming and soothing. He bent over to kiss me, a soft kiss that felt loving. "This is a really special experience we can have as father and daughter. We can connect in a more intimate way."

There was a voice in the back of my head telling me that this was crazy and I was crazy. But, strangely, what he said made sense to me and made me want it. Our family was so broken now. Maybe this could help me feel closer to my dad, and make him less angry all the time. I wanted to make him happy, and I wanted to feel good in a way that I couldn't do for myself.

I nodded slowly and tugged at my arms in their restraints. "Can you let me go, at least?"

"As a reward, I will let you go."

Now I felt like I was working towards something. Once he let me go, this could be over, and I could try and forget about it. I had mixed feelings of eagerness to feel him inside of me, yet also wanting it to just be over.

He started to rub the tip of his head against me, and I was surprised at how wet I still was. No matter how much I told myself I didn't want this, my body was telling the truth of how horny I was for my dad's cock. He slowly started to insert himself inside of me, putting my legs on his shoulders. He stared at our sexes touching, becoming one, then looked at me as he thrust all the way into me. My eyes widened from the slight pain and the new feeling, I wanted to hate it, but I couldn't. He grabbed my boobs as he began to fuck me, then leaned down to bite on my nipples softly at first, then biting hard and rough.

He did not take his time going gentle for too long, as he quickly started to thrust in and out of my cunt, making me feel more sore with every movement. I moaned in enjoyment and pain, "Please, Dad, go softer? It hurts!" My request was ignored as he began to untie my wrists, and immediately flipped me over onto my stomach. He pulled my hips up, my bare butt against him, my face pushed against the bed. I was only relieved of the pain for a few seconds, as he thrust himself back into me again and again, grabbing onto my hips for leverage.

I groaned into the pillow, feeling an orgasm start to build up, surprised at how good it felt behind the pain of his roughness. "Dad, please, I can't hold it, I'm going to..."

"Don't cum yet. Cum and you get spanked." It was too late. I was already cumming, and he knew immediately from my moans and the wetness that built up inside of me.

"You didn't listen." He spanked my ass hard, twice, and my cheeks burned, causing me to shriek in response.

He continued to thrust harder, and in this position it was hitting the perfect spot, making me fear another orgasm (and another spanking). "Please! If you keep doing that I can't help it!" there was a sound of tears in my voice. "Be gentle with me!" I tried to pull away, but he grabbed me back before I could.

This only entertained him more, causing him to throb harder. "With that kind of talk you're going to cause me to lose it, too."

He steadied his pace, but that almost made it worse for me, and caused my next orgasm to creep up slowly. "I'm really going to cum again, please don't spank me."

"You cum when I tell you to."

I tried to hold it back as best as I could, as I gripped the sheets and drooled on my pillow case. I felt him start to thrust quicker again, noticing his grunts getting louder, and it sounded like he was getting ready to cum too. I was right, and a few seconds later I felt his cock start to pulse, and finally let my orgasm go through me. "Fuck!" he yelled, "Did you cum on me as I came? I didn't tell you that you could, but it felt amazing. So you only get one spanking."

He spanked me once, and the sound echoed in my room. He pulled himself out of me, and I felt his fluids drip down my thigh. What had just happened to me?