Sleeping with My Boss Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sliding two fingers back into her sopping depths I took her clit into my mouth and sucked and licked and bit down gently and Elizabeth cried out as her orgasm started and grew and swept through her shivering body and I licked harder and pushed my fingers in deeper until her climax had passed and she relaxed back onto the bed.

I gripped my cock and prepared to enter her but Elizabeth had other ideas.

'My turn to taste you,' she said, getting up and pushing me back onto the bed.

She half lay across me, her breasts on my stomach, and took my big, purple cockhead into her mouth, one hand on the shaft, gripped by her long, tapered fingers, the other hand cupping my testicles, squeezing lightly.

The vision of her perfect lips sliding down the shaft of my cock, all sticky with my secretions, will stay with me to my last hours. The sensation of it is almost beyond description: featherlight and gentle, yet firm enough to light up my loins and stimulate the pleasure centres of my brain.

She sucked and licked my bulbous head, then masturbated my shaft with her lips, alternating between fast and slow, sensual and erotic. Her long fingers tickled my balls, scratching lightly at the crinkly flesh with her nails, teasing one finger forward. I drew in my breath as her exploratory finger touched my anus, pushed gently against it while she speeded up her fellatio.

I was about to tell her to stop, that I was close to coming, but some sixth sense must have alerted her to this. She released me suddenly from her mouth and got up and swung her leg over, straddling me, her cunt about a foot above my cock. As I watched, mute with excitement and arousal, she gripped my cock and lowered herself to me, sinking slowly down on me until I felt her weight on my loins.

She leaned forward, her hands on either side of my head, her hair hanging down, and started a slow backwards and forwards motion, her pussy riding my cock on a mat of sopping pubic hair, her eyes shut, her mouth half open. I tried thrusting up to increase the pressure but her weight on me was too great so I lay back, my hands on her waist, and let her ride me to a blissful orgasm.

It's a position that's not usually great for me, although I know a lot of women can achieve an orgasm this way by stimulating their clit against their lover's pubic bone. But Elizabeth seemed to be doing it differently, or maybe it was just the sight of my naked employer thrusting backwards and forwards, impaled on my meat. Today it felt wonderful and I urged her on, pulling her hips backwards and forward.

Elizabeth started gasping and bucked her hips furiously and I felt an unexpected climax building and I grasped her buttocks and pulled her into me and she started coming with a series of little grunting noises and my orgasm swelled and burst and I cried out and pumped my spunk into her and she collapsed over me and we lay in that position for a long time as our breathing and heartrates slowed.

Eventually Elizabeth raised herself, lethargically, and dismounted, a string of my come dangling from her pussy. She half fell into my arms and we lay there stunned, as we had done on our first night. Christ, I thought, what if it's always like this?

At that moment Elizabeth raised her head and kissed me on the lips.

'That was fucking amazing. Thank you,' she said.

I stared at her. 'You said "fucking".'

She propped her head on one elbow and looked down at me, smiling. 'I do know those words, Robin. I just don't use them very much. Not outside the bedroom, anyway.

'I think you should know,' she went on, 'that I've always enjoyed a very lively and varied sex life, apart from the last five years,' she added. 'These last few days with you have started to bring it all back. You've awoken the sleeping tigress, darling. Do you think you can handle me?' she teased.

'It's nice when you call me darling.' I stroked her cheek, gently. 'And yes, I think I can handle you.'

'Are you sure? You don't know my little peccadilloes, my appetites.' Her eyes were sparkling with amusement.

She sprang up, suddenly. 'Oh God, it's after eight, the lamb will be ruined!' She climbed off the bed and reached for her discarded underwear.

We ate the roast lamb shank she had prepared and it was excellent. We toasted our new relationship with champagne and afterwards we watched television. After the ten o'clock news Elizabeth switched off the television and stood up, stretching.

'Shall we go up?' she asked and I felt a delicious thrill that I was to take the most intimate step of sleeping with her.

We brushed our teeth and undressed and climbed into bed and came together and I held her close, my arm around her shoulders, her arm across my chest.

'You were talking about your appetites, earlier,' I began. 'Your peccadillos.'

'Mmm, I was, wasn't I.'

'But you didn't say what they were.'

'No, I didn't, did I.' She reached her hand up and stroked my cheek. 'Would my young lover like to know what a dirty old bitch he's got himself involved with?'

I shivered and my cock twitched and swelled. 'Yes,' I urged her, 'tell me!'

She ran her hand down my chest to my loins and stroked my hardening penis. 'Mmm, I think you would like to know, wouldn't you. Where shall I start, darling?' she whispered, her voice dripping seduction, a million light-years away from her solicitor persona. I listened transfixed.

'Sometimes,' she began, 'if I was a bit naughty, my husband used to tell me to strip my clothes off and then he'd spank me. It made me feel delicious and warm, especially when he stroked my pussy in between. Then if I was a bit naughtier, he might strap me to the bed and do whatever he wanted with me. That was ever so exciting. Sometimes he gagged me too. It was such a turn-on, I used to leak juices onto the duvet cover.'

My cock was painfully hard now, and Elizabeth was gently masturbating me.

'What if you were really naughtier?' I asked. 'What happened then?'

'Oh, if I was really naughty,' she whispered, pulling my foreskin slowly over my glans, 'then he'd fuck me up my bum.'

I suppose I'd been half-expecting this dénouement, but hearing Elizabeth say the words shocked me, nevertheless.

'Did you enjoy it?' I croaked.

'Very much,' she said, quietly, 'especially if I was allowed to masturbate while he sodomised me.' She leaned up and kissed me. 'Have I shocked you, darling?'

'Well, yes,' I stumbled. 'I mean I'm not shocked by bondage and anal sex but...'

'But not when your middle-aged, prim and proper boss tells you that she enjoys them.' Elizabeth laughed and kissed me again. She squeezed my rigid shaft. 'I think I've excited you, haven't I?'

'More than words can describe,' I told her, which was pretty eloquent considering I was dazed with arousal.

'There's some lubricant in the bathroom cabinet, if you'd like to enjoy my naughtiest hole,' she whispered and squeezed my cock harder. 'It would be a shame to waste such a nice erection.'

I was back in twenty seconds with a partly-used tube of KY jelly. 'I hope it hasn't dried up,' said Elizabeth. 'It's years old.'

'It's fine,' I told her, taking off the screw cap.

She threw the duvet to one side and turned over on to her hands and knees, legs spread. I knelt behind her and squeezed a generous dollop of the sticky lubricant onto my fingers, then, feeling lightheaded with desire and arousal, I started smearing it around Elizabeth's rosebud, pushing one finger into her, feeling the tightness of her sphincter. Yet again I felt like rubbing my eyes, convinced I was merely dreaming that I was about to have anal sex with the most elegant and desirable lady I had ever met.

I squeezed more jelly out and slid my finger deep inside her, then, very gently, two fingers. Elizabeth sighed and wriggled her bum and I pushed my two fingers right in. Then she was ready.

I smeared a bit of lubricant onto my cockhead then lined myself up behind her, one hand on her hip, the other gripping my shaft. I nudged the head between her buttocks and she gave a little gasp.

'It feels very big and hard,' she said.

'Are you sure you want it?' I asked.

'Oh yes, Robin. I want that big, fat cock of yours all the way in my arse.'

Which answered that question nicely. Probing with my cockhead, I pushed against her pucker and she braced her hands on the headboard and pushed against me and I pushed harder and she grunted as her sphincter opened and my big, purple head sank inside. I stopped, not wanting to hurt her, letting her adjust to my invasion, but she was pushing back at me trying to get more inside so I went with the flow and slid my whole length into the warm, slippery tube of her anus, feeling the soft grip of her rectal walls and the tight grip of her sphincter around the base of my cock.

It felt glorious. Surely the pinnacle of sexual arousal.

'Go on darling!' urged Elizabeth. 'Fuck my tight arse!'

I slid out and pushed in and slid out, further each time, looking down at the magnificent sight of my cock shaft stretching her anus obscenely, feeling the suction pull of her arse as I withdrew, hearing the faint squelching noises as I pushed in again.

Elizabeth was breathing heavily, one hand on the bedstead and the other between her legs. I could feel her fingers in her pussy, two or three, sliding in and out, pleasuring herself. I started fucking her harder, coming almost all the way out and sliding back in, six inches or more of my thick meat.

'Harder!' she urged me. 'Fuck my arse harder, fuck me till you come!' she gasped, strumming her clitoris and making load groaning noises.

I slammed into her, my hands on her hips pulling her into me at every stroke. Then I was coming, squirting thick spunk into her rectum, her most intimate place, and Elizabeth was coming too, making a high-pitched wailing noise as her orgasm washed through her.

We slept like the dead that night, in each other's arms, and it was the most intimate experience of my life. I woke up as dawn was breaking and went to the toilet and when I came back to bed I just stood there and looked down at Elizabeth, still sleeping, her hair a brown mass on the pillow, and I felt the first stirring of love.

And that's how I started a relationship with my boss. And it was just the start. Other things, like the business with Hazel, the receptionist, happened afterwards but they require a second chapter, which I will write when I have time away from my work and away from Elizabeth Benson's bed and her glorious body and her filthy mind.

To be continued...