Sleepless on the Sofa Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not to mention, to give Haley a proper show.

I inched the plug in more, getting that surprisingly stimulating feeling of being filled when it finally was in place.

My ass clenched without a warning, and I fell to my hands and knees when a wave of pleasure rushed through me.

"I like." Haley was kneeling in front of me in an instant, kissing me ferociously on the lips. She grabbed the back of my head and sucked my tongue so hard it almost hurt. The moment was over as soon as it had started. She didn't go far, I could feel her breath on my wet skin. "How do you feel?"

I swallowed heavily. "Full, Mistress."

Haley helped me up. "Keep your eyes closed. We should really get you a blindfold. Pity I didn't think of it in time. I was late because I swung by a sex shop on my way home. I bought something for you, but I don't feel you've earned it, yet."

The curiosity drummed in my head. What could she have bought? The options were endless. I needed to know. "I'll do whatever you want, Mistress."

"Big words. Who knows if you'll even like it."

"I'm sure I will, Mistress."

"We'll see. Come, slave. Your work is far from done."

Haley dried us both off with her big, fluffy towel. She took special care of me, tapping her way along my back and stomach. For a brief moment, she wrapped my erection into the folds of the towel and squeezed it into a tight swaddle. I could hear her snickering.

Then I was guided back to her room and pushed down on the bed. She was on me before I could wonder what was going to happen next. Her pussy pressed against the length my cock, and she ground hard, making the bed squeak.

The familiar touch of leather wrapped around my neck, and she tightened the collar into place.

There was a rustling sound. Something smooth touched my cheek. She tied what felt like a cotton scarf around my head, blindfolding me. "This will have to suffice."

She sat next to me, taking my cock in her hand. She didn't stroke it, just held it. "Can you see anything?"

"No, Mistress." I was curious what she was up to. What new toy could she have bought?

"I want you so much." She kissed me again, with force this time. Her breasts pressed against my chest, and she moaned into my mouth. I felt her fingers creep toward my balls. She cupped them in her palm and massaged gently. "Are you hungry?"

"Yes, Mistress."

I guessed what she was up to, but I was still surprised when she crawled up and planted her knees on both sides of my head. She had gotten over her fear of being eaten out faster than I'd thought. I felt a bit proud. The pressure to be her first had been real, and I hadn't messed up.

"Take your time, slave."

She lowered her pussy onto my mouth. I had to position myself a little to be able to breath. Now, directly after the shower, she barely tasted like anything. She was wet, though. I licked her outer lips first, letting the steam build inside her.

Her juices smeared on my chin, and my tongue slipped to her clit with ease. I only gave it brief attention, though, tracing up and down her slit. This was going to bust my jaw, but that was a problem for a later time.

My every lick seemed to erode her balance and patience. Soon, she had to lean on the head of the bed not to fall over.

She suddenly spread her legs wider. "Push it in me."

I found her hole and penetrated her with my tongue. I couldn't reach half as deep as I wanted. She didn't seem to mind and just ground into my face.

For a second, I was only living for her pleasure, unable to breathe or move. She used me, moaning and shaking. My lungs were starting to protest when she lifted her hips and air reached me again.

Now she was panting, barely holding herself up. "Make me come, slave."

I assaulted her clit, licking and sucking her sensitive bits. She buckled and thrashed. I wrapped my hands around her hips and ate her with passion.

She came, screaming louder than before, and my ears were somewhat blocked by her thighs. The bed creaked as she hung from the bed post before falling next to me.

My jaw ached, the discomfort fading slowly.

"Are you okay, slave?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress. I hope my performance was satisfactory."

"Adequate." She leaned over and licked my cock. Then she took the head in her mouth and sucked it. "I like this."

It was so unexpected, I couldn't stop my moan.

She held my cock with one hand and stroked with the other while sucking. An impressive feat of coordination that made my brain melt. Now it was my hips that bucked.

But it ended as soon as it had started.

"You are mine, slave. Pleasure and torment are mine to give as I please. Do you agree?"

"Yes, Mistress."

She climbed back on me, making the whole length of my erection wet by grinding against it. "I'll give you a choice, so listen carefully. Choice number one: I'll ride you until you come inside me. Choice number two: I ride you till I come, and then I'll reveal what toy I bought for you. Maybe you get to come, maybe not."

I took a second before answering to create some tension. The answer was obvious. "Choice number two, Mistress."

"I hoped you'd say that." She kissed my chest. "You're such a perfect slave."

"Yes, Mistress."

She licked my nipple and sucked it, making me yelp. She laughed, taking my cock in hand, guiding it inside her. "Do not move."

I had to clench my fists to avoid any involuntary movement. She was tight, hot, and wet. My cock was painfully hard, and the sensation of being filled by the plug made my mind fuzzy.

She leaned over and rummaged something from her nightstand. The buzz of her vibrator filled my ears. She traced my neck with it from side to side. I felt the buzzing as much as I heard it. It made my head tingle.

She moved down to tease my nipples. I was lucky she didn't expect total immobility. It was impossible to stay completely still under the toy's teasing touch.

I could feel Haley tremble on top of me, and the vibrations were lower. She must have taken the toy to her clit. It was a brief but intense meeting. Then suddenly, the vibrator caressed my balls.

The sensation was too much. I recoiled.

"I said, don't move." She twisted my nipple as a punishment and moved the toy down against the sensitive skin between my balls and ass. She forced my legs apart with her own.

The sensation was stronger than I'd thought it would be. It made my whole body bubble. She pressed the toy against the base of the plug, and the vibrations exploded inside me. I trembled and moaned, grabbing the sheets, completely forgetting I was supposed to stay still.

Instantly, she took the vibrator away. "If you can't behave, you don't deserve more."

"I'm sorry, Mistress."

Without warning, she started to ride me. She forced my hands up next to my head and held them there while slamming herself against me.

My cock impaled her time and again. All the stimulation and the plug made my cock so hard she felt almost too tight. I had to use all of my willpower not to come inside her then and there.

Luckily, she was at least as much in heat as I was. It was amazing either of us managed to hold together even for a minute. My whole day had been nothing but arousing thoughts of sex and ways to please her.

Haley rode me with a ferocity I hadn't seen before. She panted from apparent exhaustion and moaned from obvious pleasure. She held her grip around my wrists even when she fell against my chest as her orgasm took over.

I wanted to serve my Mistress to the end, so I started to fuck her while the orgasm tormented her. I managed to stop right at the edge of my own release. I breathed carefully and made my best effort not to move anymore than necessary. This was the point were any stimulation could push me over.

And I wanted it. Needed it. It would've been perfect to empty my balls inside her. Fill her and then lay there with her.

But more than pleasure, I wanted to obey. My Mistress had set the rules, and I couldn't break them.

I rolled us on our side and pulled out of her. A sliver of light managed to wiggle itself into my eyes and I adjusted the blindfold.

Haley kissed my chest again. "I was sure you'd come."

"You forbade me, Mistress."

"Indeed." She lay there for a while, tracing my skin with her fingers, gathering herself wits after the orgasm and effort. She was sweaty again. We'd have to take another shower after this.

The moment of peace pulled me back from the edge, though not far. The plug seemed to block my lust from ebbing like it normally did. Every time her fingers got closer to my cock, I hoped she'd touch it. There was no such luck, as though she knew how close I had been to coming.

"Wait there, slave," she finally said and climbed off of the bed.

I slipped my hands under my back to keep them away from my cock. My mind was racing. What had she bought? It was like I was ten again on Christmas morning.

Something heavy was lowered on the bed and leaned against the wall. This was something entirely different from what I had expected. She hadn't had anything big with her, so what was she up to?

"Rise up." She helped me onto my knees on the bed and took her place behind me. Her fingers were on my lips and forced their way into my mouth. I sucked them feverishly. She kissed my neck. "Good, slave. Now, open wide."

I did as ordered and felt plastic on my lips. My first thought was, it was a new dildo, but no. Leather straps touched my cheeks, and she fastened a ball gag into my mouth. It forced my jaw open as wide as it could go. It was still a little painful after going down on her. Not bad enough to complain, though. The gag had small holes, so I could still breath through my mouth if I needed to.

"If you want to stop this session, remove the gag. Only then will I stop, and the game ends," she said. "Nod, if you understand."

I nodded. This was different from sucking a dildo. More forceful, more demanding on the jaw. Arousing, to say the least.

"Good." Haley's hand made its way to my ass, and she pushed on the plug. I moaned, the sound muffled by the gag. "Excellent."

She removed the blindfold. It was bright after the darkness. It took me a moment to understand what I was looking at.

Myself.

She had brought the hallway mirror, and sat it before me. There I was, on my knees, cheeks red and sweaty body gleaming. I looked away.

She grabbed my hair and forced my head up. "No, no, no. You're not allowed to look anywhere but into the mirror."

I complied. The weird dissonance hit me again. The lust glimmered in my eyes. My cock was hard and stained by her drying juices. It was me...and it wasn't.

"Oh, by the way, there won't be any cock sucking," she whispered in my ear. "I want you to crave it. Know it's a special treat. Today, I will show you how completely you are under my heel. You are mine to use how I please. My toy, my slave, my plaything. Nod, if you agree."

I nodded, and some of the drool that had collected in my mouth escaped through the holes in the gag. Droplets ran along the plastic, reached my lips, and continued down my chin.

"You can't even stop yourself from drooling." She took my hands and pinned them behind my back. "Look at yourself. You have a plug filling your ass. You enjoy that, don't you?"

I nodded again. More drool ran down my chin. Long strands of it fell down, hitting my chest.

"You have thought about it, haven't you? What it'd feel like to have something bigger in you? To fuck yourself with a dildo?"

I nodded. My chest was being covered in saliva. It ran down over my abs, into my pubic hair, and down my thighs. I had started to breathe through my mouth without noticing. All my awareness was at the sensation of being filled by the plug. If it felt this good, what it would feel like to be stretched more? Filled with something thicker? Longer?

"It's not enough to be a cocksucker. To play with yourself. You want to be fucked in the ass, don't you, slave?"

I whimpered and nodded. The me in the mirror was a mess. My mind recoiled from the sight. That wasn't who I was. It couldn't be. I would never want something like that. I wasn't that deprived. I was just a ordinary dude.

Yet, I wanted more. I wanted Haley to fuck my ass, to force my head into the sheets and take me. Like Brie had done to her. To give me no chance of escape. Use me and throw away.

She wiped her palm across my chest, drenching it in saliva, and then wrapped her slippery fingers around my cock. She looked into the mirror from over my shoulder. "I'll make you come now, and there is nothing you can do to stop it, because your body is mine."

I blinked and emitted a strange, high-pitched moan.

She started to stroke me, sending arrows of pleasure shooting into my abdomen. "Try to think something else. Try to tell yourself you're in control. You know that's not true."

I met her eyes in the mirror. Who was getting more pleasure out of this? Me? Or Her?

She picked up the pace, grinning mischievously. Her hand moved easily, lubed by my saliva. "Your dick is mine. Your ass is mine."

To emphasize her words, she stopped stroking and slapped my ass, laughing when my thighs trembled and my body wavered, threatening to fall over.

"I'll make you my fuck toy, my cum eater. Like it or not."

I nodded without prompting. I couldn't fight this. Her. My mind was a blur.

She continued stroking me, and her hand made quick work of my cock. The pressure in my balls rose. Suddenly, the floodgates opened.

I shook in her arms. I saw my cock pumping out wads of cum. They hit the mirror and ran down its surface, just like my saliva had on my chest.

Haley pumped me, and there seemed to be no end to the sperm. Soon, the whole lower part of the mirror was covered, but she refused to stop. She let me fall on my back and continued to stroke until I was nothing more than a whimpering mass.

She removed the gag and pushed her cum drenched fingers in my mouth. I sucked them clean. Then she fed me more. I gulped down all the salty, sticky stuff she gave me. I had never experienced such ecstasy in my life.

***

I don't know how long it took for reality to come back to me. My neck had been freed from the confines of the collar. I had registered, only faintly, how she wiped me clean with a towel and wrapped me in a blanket. Now, she hugged me and lay there whispering kind words into my ear.

Had I dozed off? That wouldn't have surprised me. The only thing more numb than my body was my mind.

I turned my head and met Haley's observing gaze. "Hi."

"How are you feeling?"

"Like I was run over by a truck. In a good way," I quickly added when I saw worry in her eyes. "I need a little more time. I'm okay. That was..."

"What?"

I shook my head. "I have no words."

She hugged my tightly. "You are here and safe. Everything is all right."

"I know." I burrowed my arm out of the blanket and squeezed her hand. "You're wonderful."

"So are you."

We lay there in the silence. Eventually, the strength returned to my limbs, and I shuffled around so we were spooning with me in the front. She played with the hair in my neck and adorned me with compliments.

The need to obey faded slowly like a dream. I turned back into my every-day-self. The Tom that wasn't a slave to anyone.

"That was so intense." I saw flashbacks of myself in the mirror, made to come by her hand. It was like it had happened to someone else. "I couldn't handle that on daily basis."

"Me neither."

The plug was still in me, and I was in a dire need of a shower, but I wanted to stay there for a bit longer. The warmth of her body was the perfect extension of her feelings and kindness. I was safe in her arms, no matter what I discovered inside myself. I bit my lip to stop the tears and wiped my cheek on the pillow.

"You know, what I said were just words." She kissed my shoulder. "None of that will happen unless we both agree."

"I know. It'll take me some time to get my thoughts in order, but I'm pretty sure I want to do those things. It's not hard to guess I already thought about using my dildo for more than my mouth."

"It'd be scary, but I'll definitely fuck you if you want." She weaved her fingers with mine and brushed the side of my hand with her thumb. The silence lingered, waiting to be filled with words. "I could get a strap-on next week. I'd love to. We could go all the way. If you want."

For a brief second, the idea filled me with dread. Then the excitement and curiosity crept in. "That would be perfect. You're the best friend with benefits ever."

"No, you are."

"No, you."

I rolled over and kissed her, pouring all my feelings into my kiss. She gasped against my lips. I had totally fallen for her, and I couldn't think how my life could've been any better.

12