Sleepwalking Ch. 01: My Brother's Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I set my alarm very quietly for 2am. If I happened to sleep walk, it may well be ruined, but as it turned out it was one of those nights where I was destined to remain in my own bed. The alarm didn't register at first, but eventually its persistence pierced my slumbering consciousness and I woke to glance across and discover it was 2:20am. I struggled at first to remember why I had set it, but once I did, my body trembled in anticipation.

I got out of bed and went to the door to Grant's room. One of the issues was that I didn't exactly know how I behaved when I sleep walked. This was the first time I'd ever thought to pretend. I wracked my brain to think of all the things that my parents and brother had described about my life of sleep-walking and hoped that my brother would be happy enough with what happened that he wouldn't even think to question it.

I turned the knob of his door handle and calmly walked inside, despite the fact that my heart was beating at about a million beats per second. I walked over to the edge of his bed with my eyes closed lightly. I pulled my top up and over my head. My nipples ached. I wished I could touch one, but there hadn't been any suggestion that I did anything like that. I slipped my shorts off based on the fact that they'd been on the ground when I had awoken last time and left them with my top. I hopped into his bed and lay there. For a few moments I didn't know what to do next. I mean, I hadn't actually had a conversation that lead to a step-by-step account of what I did between getting into his bed and waking up with his cock in my mouth.

I didn't have to worry too much. I had woken Grant in getting into his bed and before I had time to conclude what my next move should be, he was playing with my tits. The sneaky bastard! I waited to see what would come next.

I very quickly discovered that what I had been told didn't exactly match reality. It was a massive fucking turn on.

Grant started with my breasts and my aching nipples were rewarded with the attention that they'd been craving. It was so hard not to cry out with pleasure, especially when his teeth grazed across the hard nub of my right nipple. As he sucked me he started to finger my pussy. I let me legs relax and spread, giving him access, letting my brother start feeling his older sister's pussy.

I could feel his erection pressed against my thigh as he leaned against me. I wanted it so bad. The whole aim of my plan was to make him cum. I wondered if I didn't wake up how far he would go.

I kept pretending and he kept exploring my body. He used two fingers in my pussy and he rubbed gently at my clit. I convulsed a little at that. I couldn't help myself. The pleasure was intense and added to the taboo situation; I wanted to demand he do it right so that I came. I didn't of course.

Finally he moved. He knelt up on the bed and started to rub his cock across my mouth. I could feel his slimy pre-cum on my lips as it slipped back and forth, the length of his shaft sliding over them. It was awesome. I opened my lips little by little and he started to poke the head in.

I knew that when I'd awoken last time I had been further down the bed, apparently a wiling participant in getting there so I took a gamble, rolling toward him slightly and opening my mouth further. I didn't know about having bitten him so wasn't quite sure what his hesitance was, but after a while he was sliding several inches of cock in and out of my mouth. It felt so good gliding across my tongue, stretching my mouth wide. I was impressed with the size of him. There was certainly enough to keep a woman happy.

I could hear him grunting quietly as he slowly slid himself in and out of my mouth, his breathing quickening as he approached his orgasm. He fucked my mouth like that until he must have been right on the brink. There was liberal pre-cum seeping from him, sliding down my throat and I could tell that he was nearly there.

He stopped.

I nearly sighed.

Why was he stopping? I moved my head quietly and gave what I imagined was a sleepy sigh.

Was that it? Did he really have that much self-control? I desperately wanted to open my eyes and tell him to fuck my mouth, to give his sperm to me, but that was way off plan. I could feel him moving. The bed was rocking a bit, bouncing slightly. I realised that he was wanking. He gave a grunt and I felt warm cum splash over my tits. It hit my throat and nipples, ran down over my ribs. Some even ended up in a pool in my cute little belly button.

I wanted to look! It felt like an enormous amount of cum!

Was he going to leave me there? Should I 'wake up'?

The bed shifted as he moved from it. I snuck a peek through barely cracked eyelids. The cum wasn't really visible but I did get a look at his bum as he crept toward his desk. It was tight and worthy of a good groping I realised, taking the view in a whole new light. I quickly shut my eyes again as he returned.

I felt tissues as he cleaned me off as best he could, trying to find every last drop of his seed.

Part way through, I rolled onto my side, knowing that he had missed some of his cum. It had run down over my left rib cage beneath my breast. He waited for a while for an opportunity to clean it, but eventually he conceded defeat. He covered me up with his bedding and silently made his way to my room.

When he was gone, I ran my finger through his cum and brought it to my mouth. My brother's cum; it didn't taste any better than any other cum I'd tasted, but it was so wrong that it turned me on anyway. My fingers were soon working their magic between my legs and I had a happy little orgasm to round out the night before sleeping properly.

I woke up happy, with dried cum on a few places on my body. I didn't say anything to Grant other than to thank him for once again giving me his bed and to let him know that I hoped that I hadn't done anything crazy that might have embarrassed him.

He assured me that he had left the instant he realised that I was going to get into his bed so that we wouldn't have anything like that happen. I gave him a thank you hug, crushing my tits against him. As he walked away, I checked out his butt. He was wearing nice fitting jeans and it really was cute bum.

He took after our Dad, taller than me, dark haired, deep blue eyes and with a strong jawline that he was really just starting to grow into. He didn't shave a lot yet and on that day, his stubble was just enough to be sexy. Man was I starting to think all the wrong things!

That was a month ago. Since then, things have become even more interesting, but that will have to wait. Right now I have to pack the car. I'm going to Work interstate and Grant is going to come with me. He's going to help 'look after me' and my sleep walking issues. I'll fill you in on the month between then and now next time!

licks and kisses,

nikki

END

12