Sleepwalking Ch. 02: A Step Too Far?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,974 Followers

Grant must have been as frustrated as I was because suddenly his hands were between us, manipulating himself.

It happened.

My brother's cock slipped inside my pussy.

It was fucking awesome. He thrust and humped at me from his back and I worked my hips to change the angle so that he went deeper inside with every thrust. I felt so kinky. I was a dirty dirty bitch and I fucking loved it. I was fucking my little brother! I wanted to bounce up and down and really go for it, but I was careful to keep my motions close to those that I had used already, grinding around and moving back and forth a little, as if sleepily. I was biting my lip and had to make a conscious effort to stop it. I wasn't sure that I would be doing that in my sleep.

If only I could have frigged my clit with my fingers, I know that I would have exploded in orgasm, but the charade had to continue.

I enjoyed it for as long as I could, but eventually I must have over-excited Grant. He stopped moving, his cock buried in my pussy. Very very carefully, he rolled me to one side, slipping from me in the process. He must have been close to cumming. I flopped onto the bed on my back, leaving my entire being open to whatever he wanted to do to me. He knelt beside me for a bit, touching me, teasing my nipples and my pussy, slipping two of them into the wet warmth. Then he grabbed his cock and tugged on it until he exploded.

I thought about rolling over while I was covered in his seed so that he would have to leave the evidence behind. It would give me a chance to ask some very interesting questions. I wimped out. I let him clean me up and abandon me in his room again.

As soon as I was alone I brought myself to orgasm, now dreaming about what seemed like a natural progression to me. I wanted him to explode inside me. I wanted to feel his cum fill my womb.

Two days after I had succeeded in my taboo quest I was offered a promotion at work. I was massively excited. The problem was that it was interstate. I'd have to go back to living on my own. It scared me.

I told my family about how I thought I was going to have to turn it down so that I could be sure that I wouldn't get into trouble again. they were all very disappointed for me. I was surprised that Grant took it the way he did. I thought he would have been ecstatic that I was staying in the house and not moving. Maybe he was just a better actor than I gave him credit for.

Grant actually came up with the solution in the end. Apparently he's a dirty genius.

For a couple of days after I had told everyone and while I was still delaying the decision with work, he had been scouring schools near where my job would be. He had a plan. He would apply for a school near me and then he could live with me and make sure that I stayed safe.

Mum and Dad thought he was a saint and I of course had to play along that he was indeed amazing for having the idea as well as being generous in his offer. Of course I accepted. I told work that I'd take the job and planned the move with Grant.

And so Diary, that's how we came to be here right now. I am living with my little brother, away from family and old friends and we're just starting to settle in. Neither of us has talked much about what will happen when I end up in his bed, but I can guarantee we're both thinking about it. I can tell from the looks he gives me. He perves on me relentlessly, especially if he thinks I'm not looking. I've taken to wandering around the house in just my underwear. After all, as I told him, he's seen more of me than that anyway. I just happen to enjoy the fact that it means that he seems to spend a lot of time at 'half mast'.

It's a great situation as far as I am concerned and I think that one day soon I'm going to have to surprise him by letting him know that I'm awake. I keep wondering what would happen if I were to suddenly stop right in the middle of fucking him and just let him know.

'You do know I am awake right?'

I wonder how he'd react. I can't help but think that he must suspect. Maybe its just a case that for as long as I pretend to be awake, he'll pretend not to know any different. At least if it's out in the open I could finally have him cum in me or suck it from his cock.

Damn, I'm so horny now diary. I have a horny young stud in the house but I can't take advantage of him whenever I want to. I have to pretend to sleep first! Talk about frustrating. At least I brought my toys with me. I wonder if Grant hears the buzzing when he's lying in the next bed and I'm masturbating?

So many crazy thoughts going on right now. I'd better put this away and try and get some sleep. I start my new job tomorrow and that will be enough pressure without driving myself to distraction like this.

Good night Diary. I promise to update you soon.

licks and kisses,

nikki.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,974 Followers
12