Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't too surprised with her request. In fact, her current position, curled up in a fetal position in my lap, was perfect. Her hand was still on my hard cock and she giggled at how it moved around. I whispered, "Shouldn't you get some kind of lubricant first. This is going to hurt some." She looked up at me with a smile and just shook her head.

She whispered back, "Just do it. You're pretty lubed up already." She giggled again as she exhibited how slippery my cock was in her hand.

I lifted her body and pivoted my hips to push my glans to her anus. She guided it to the correct spot and we both groaned as we pushed against each other. When my cock pushed inside, Jaz groaned, "Fuck. That hurts worse than I was expecting." I started to pull back but she groaned out, "No. Just don't move. Let me relax and get adjusted. It feels like a baseball bat in there." I chuckled and waited for her to make the next move. She kept testing with subtle moves and then pushed herself ever so slowly down my shaft a couple inches and stopped and groaned out again. Her teeth were clenched tight. "Jesus. It already feels like it's in my stomach." She relaxed again and pushed several more inches in and flinched, but there was no groan or comments. She eased slowly on to the rest of my cock and chuckled when she realized that I was all the way in. She reached down between her legs and began stroking her clitoris. She said, "I read somewhere that women in labor could relax their vagina by masturbating. Maybe it will work for this."

Whether it did or not, I don't know, but she started gently humping on my cock a few moments later. She was constantly moaning and I worried that Jaz's mama would hear and want some of this too. I picked up on Jaz's pace and started rocking my hips to drive my cock deep in her bowels. She pushed her mouth to my chest to stifle a groan. Her left hand went up to my shoulder and she used it to pull herself around a little to help with the angle. Then she really started humping on my cock. She was mumbling into my neck. "Oh my gaawwdd, Dex. The pain is worth it. Holy shit. This is incredible. Fuck me harder." I did as she asked and after a few minutes, my orgasm was on me without warning. Jaz must have felt the sudden extra hardness as she rolled her face to my chest and screamed into it as I pumped several shots of cum into her before she exploded into an anal orgasm. Her rosebud clamped down so hard that I couldn't move. The automatic urge to thrust my hips upward with each shot was thwarted by her rectal grip. Cum continued to pour into her bowels and she groaned hard as her spastic clamping continued. She was milking cum from me with each clench.

Jaz had accelerated her masturbating fingers and as her anal orgasm diminished, a vaginal orgasm started. I could feel it through the thin membrane. I couldn't see her face tucked into my chin like it was but she was groaning hard into my chest to muffle the sound. I was done but my cock had some random surges like shock waves that caused Jaz to flinch. Each time, she'd moaned, "Uuuummm. That's nice," as she'd rock her ass back on my softening cock. She liked how it felt as my cock softened and inched back out of her.

We stayed right where we were for several minutes. My cock took its normal flaccid position on my left hip. I couldn't go anywhere with Jaz curled up in my lap and she didn't seem too inclined to move either. Then she mumbled, "It feels so safe here like this."

I chuckled and said, "It is nice, but I have to get going. The twins might be a little pissed at you for orchestrating this thing with your mother. I know how close you guys are. Just be ready to weather the storm."

Jaz sighed and said, "I know, but I didn't have a choice. You may have just had sex with her but you don't know her at all." I just nodded. I didn't know her at all. Jaz unfurled her legs and pushed herself out of my lap. Cum drooled out of her wide-open anus and down the back of her thighs. She grabbed her tee shirt and shoved it to her butt. We were both still wet from their squirts and there was some cum mixed in there too. I pushed myself out of the leather chair and left behind a puddle of wetness. Jaz giggled when she saw the mess. "I guess I know what I'm doing for the next few hours."

I just pulled my shorts up over my wet ass and tucked my cock into the left leg. Jaz watched my every move and offered for me to take a shower before I went home. I declined thinking that I didn't want to give Mama any ideas, wherever she had run off to. I'm sure she was close enough to listen to Jaz and me finish up this encounter.

My shorts were relatively dry because Mama had been sitting on them. My tee shirt was soaked around the shoulders but relatively dry where Jaz's body had blocked the squirts. When I got home, everyone was sitting at the dining room table eating dinner. They all looked at me when I came through the front door. I instinctively glanced at my watch. I had lost all track of time. Mom's first reaction was to look out the front window to see if it was raining all of a sudden. It was a good thought though. My hair was wet as were the shoulders of my tee shirt.

I apologized for being late for dinner. Dad had made a big deal of not being late for dinner our entire lives. I ran upstairs and changed my clothes, depositing my wet one in the hamper in the bathroom after I took one more whiff to see if there was any telltale odor. I didn't smell anything. I washed my face and hands and slid into my chair at the table. I avoided any eye contact and ate my dinner in silence. Conversations started again among the others as if to intentionally take the attention off me. I knew I'd get the third-degree from Mom later and probably from June and Julie too.

After dinner, I was still looking for a place to hide from Mom, June and Julie. Dad had given me the 'hairy-eye-ball' when I came in late but he displayed no interest in the reasons why. I got into my bathing suit and went outside. It was too hot to even think about getting into the hot tub. I opted for the pool and then pulled myself up on a float on my stomach. It wasn't long before I heard the twins running across the yard to cannon-ball me in the pool. I tucked my face down on the float to protect myself from the splash.

Both June and Julie pulled themselves up on my float on either side of my face and June said, "Okay. Spill it. What happened at Jazz's? Mom told us that you left for her house an hour before we got home and we were home an hour before dinner."

Julie took over the interrogation, "What could have taken two hours at Jaz's. How many heavy boxes could she possibly have for you to help move?" The questions were coming fast and furious and I just remained silent waiting for them to realize that I couldn't possibly answer as fast as they were throwing them at me. I held up my hand and they stopped.

I told them most of the story from the moment I went out our front door to the moment I came back in the front door. They acted kind of bored with the story until I got to the part where Mama made her naked presence known and their eyes got wider as the story wasn't so boring anymore. When I got to the double squirts soaking all of us, their mouths dropped open. I left out the part about butt-fucking Jaz and how much she loved it. I didn't want to upset June and make her feel bad about not being able to get past the pain while everyone else seemed to enjoy it.

Julie was the first to put together the facts and conclude that Jaz no longer had leverage over us from witnessing me fucking Mom in the ass in her bed. I had to chuckle when Julie said, "The only thing that would have been better is if you fucked Jaz's mother in the ass." That hadn't happened but it was close. I just nodded and said nothing more on the subject.

I commented on how sad a person Jaz's mother was. I'd never met Jaz's dad, but after today, I felt better for it. June gave a solemn look and said, "Why do you think Jaz has spent so much time here. In recent years, I could feel the sadness oozing from her mom. We stopped going over there. The air was too thick to breathe."

Julie added, "We are so lucky to have a loving family." The girls grinned at each other and I knew why. I reached under the water with my right hand and up into Julie's bikini top. She flinched from the contact but then smiled at me. June took my left hand off the float and guided it under her top and sighed. Her eyes closed as she guided my hand to her other breast. I checked to make sure no one in the house could see us under the edge of the pool.

Both girls moaned as I lazily grazed their nipples with my thumbs and index fingers. Julie was the first to stop treading water and let her body float up to the surface under the float. She took my hand from her breast and guided it to her pelvis and moaned as I pushed my middle finger past her bikini bottom and into her pussy. Julie rested her chin on the edge of the float and moaned as I finger-fucked her. June was luxuriating in the sensation of my fingers on her tits, but I knew she would want her turn soon enough.

I diddled Julie's pussy and clitoris until she suddenly went rigid. She pulled a foot up onto the float by my hips to stop herself from sinking away from my hand. She pushed her open mouth to my shoulder to stifle her groan and then her hips went spastic, driving big waves away from us to the edges of the pool and back. Her pussy clenched hard on my middle finger and I pushed my index finger into her. Her eyes went wide and the muffled constant moan into my shoulder increased in pitch. June had a wide grin on her face as if she was anticipating her turn.

When Julie settled down and rested her face on the edge of my float gasping for air, it was June's turn and she followed Julie's lead, right down to stifling her groans on my other shoulder. Julie grinned at the many facial contortions on June's face as she launched into her orgasm as I diddled her pussy with two fingers.

When she settled down, I removed my fingers and put my hands on the float under my chin and looked at the glazed look in their eyes as they grinned at me. I thought briefly about how incredible my family life was and how devastating Jaz's was. I pushed that thought away as first Julie and the June pulled themselves up so they could kiss me on the lips. Julie whispered, "Thanks Dex. We owe you one." Then they pushed themselves away and swam to the stairs tugging the tops and bottoms of their bikinis back in place before their gorgeous bodies appeared above the surface. I watched as they dried themselves off and went into the house through the sun room.