Slippery Tails

Story Info
Horny real estate wife earns a bonus.
5.1k words
4.18
97.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,539 Followers

It's been almost a year now since I started working for Al selling real estate part time. I can tell you that it has been a wonderful way for me to supplement my income, not to mention my over active sex life! I haven't written about work for ages, so I thought I'd share with you a wonderfully fun night out I had with Al and a client a few weeks back.

I was in my car on the way back to the office. It was Wednesday and I had finished for the day, or so I thought. My mobile phone rang in the car, and so I activated the hands free, not wanting to get a ticket!

"Hello, Dee speaking" I said in my professional voice.

"Cut the act hotpants. It's me, Al. Get that fuckable little butt of yours over to my place will ya? I've got a special client I need your help with. I'll double your commission for this one Dee. He's after that new penthouse we just listed in town!"

"OOh, I was planning to go home and relax Al! Why is it you always tempt me at the END of the day??"

"Because that's when you do your best work sugar tits. Now move it and get here will ya!!"

"Ok I said, but that commission better be a fat one - like your ass!" I quipped, before hanging up the phone without letting him reply.

I knew he loved the foxy way I teased him, and I also really enjoyed the sexy but light-hearted banter we shared. he was a great employer, and although some women would say he uses me, I say we use each other. I made more money working three days a week this past year than I have made in the last 5 years working full time. Besides, I am getting more sex and feeling great so I couldn't give a stuff what anyone else thinks!

I zoomed my beamer into the driveway of Als modern home overlooking the beach. I loved his house, but knew that I could never afford to live here. Al had been running his own real estate business for many years, and he was entitled to enjoy the spoils his working weekends and nights had afforded him. His new Prado was in the driveway, the opulent black leather seats clearly visible as he had left the front windows down. I stopped to check how I looked in the rear window. I was wearing a white silk blouse with a white bra underneath. I know, I know. You're not supposed to wear white under white, but hey - I LOVE the fact that my boobs and bra can be seen through the sheer silk blouses. On the bottom I wore my black velvet longish skirt and a pair of classic pumps. The heels were not too high, four inches. I had my hair up in a bun and some gold jewelry round my neck.

I knocked on the door and heard a loud,

"Come in Dee, we're out on the patio"

shouted from the rear of the house. I pushed the door open and proceeded through the wonderful open plan kitchen and living room out to the patio. It overlooked the pool and the beautiful gardens. I said hello to James, Al's gardener who was pruning some roses by the glass doors. He was a handsome man of about 40, and I knew he enjoyed checking me out, so I wiggled my bum just a little more than usual as I headed out to join Al and the mystery client. As I approached, Al stood up and kissed me on the cheek.

"Hi Dee, thanks for coming" he said.

"Dee, I'd like you to meet Roger Bancroft. Roger is in the market for a city apartment."

"Hello Dee, nice to meet you. Al has told me a lot about you."

"Ooh, nice to meet you to Mr.Bancroft, and I hope Al has not told you EVERYTHING" I flirted as we shook hands!

We sat and shared a couple of drinks as we chatted and generally got to know each other before we got down to business. Al went in to the kitchen and then a moment later called me in.

"Excuse me" I said to Roger as I stood and seductively swivelled out of my chair and walked to the kitchen.

I knew Roger was watching me as my seamed stockings and heels caught his attention. I know most women wear pantyhose these days, but not me. I cannot resist the way stockings and garter belt feel against my thighs. I also know that the hint of a stocking top revealed from under a skirt can drive men wild.

In the kitchen, Al explained the situation with Roger.

"Dee, this guys loaded. He's in the hunt for something like the penthouse as I said before. Think you can convince him?"

"HHmmmmm, well, I will try Al, but I can't promise anything." I winked and then said,

"How about we take him out to dinner, then to the apartment, and then on to the Mens Gallery which is just round the corner from the apartment? It might just sway him if he sees what a great time he can have within walking distance of that hot love shack of a penthouse!"

"Ok Dee, sounds great to me! Let's see what he thinks. I'll let you do the talking ok?"

"Yep - no problem Al"

I said, and then kissed him on the cheek. We loved the way we teamed together and it was a rush for us both to try to snare the clients with a sale, the bigger the better! The penthouse itself was totally opulent and over the top. The asking price was three million, and the commission for Al's agency was a whopping $200,000. I knew that with the agreement Al and I had, that if I could make the sale, I stood to earn myself almost $50,000 that night!.

We took exactly 60 seconds to convince Roger Bancroft to join us for dinner then a show after seeing the apartment. It was all part of the service. We headed to the Oyster Bar, my favourite seafood restaurant, and shared a wonderful meal. The humour was prevalent and we all had a great time chatting about life, work and our families. I learned that Roger was divorced from his first wife, but still had one son living with him and he was sixteen. His ex-wife lived on the gold coast now, and he still saw her quite often when flying north for business. He worked as an imported of expensive furniture for rich clients, and was based in a plush office in Camberwell near the city.

After dinner Al picked up the tab, and we climbed back in to the Prado and headed for the apartment. It was in the new tower just across the river from the casino, and faced the bay with stunning views across the port and bayside suburbs to the water. Inside it was unbelievable. I remember when I first saw it I was stunned and totally jealous that anyone could live in such a fantastic apartment. It had everything. Expensive furnishings, a pool, a spa, two wonderful bedrooms, two bathrooms, a kitchen, a study and a sensation media room which featured a massive plasma screen and surround sound. It was a dream. Without boring you too much, it was clear that Roger liked it from the start. In fact, after only about twenty minutes, he snuck up to me and whispered in my ear,

"Dee, this place is fabulous. I'll buy it on one condition."

Surprised and excited, I asked,

"And what might that be Mr.Bancroft" playing the respectful professional with him a little longer!!

"That you agree to come and help me decorate the place when I move in."

"You really want me to come and help you? I am flattered and would be honoured."

"Good, then that's settled, congratulations. Oh, there's one other thing. Don't tell Al ok? I want him to squirm a little. Now let's get to the men's gallery - watching your hot body wiggle all night has driven me crazy and if I don't see a fine woman naked soon I'm going to burst!"

The Men's gallery - my favourite strip club in town. Most women I know don't like the thought of going to men's strip clubs, but I adore it! Being the only woman there often makes me feel special and I totally get off on the fact I can flirt and tease in safety, as the club is very well run and has fantastic bouncers that know me well. The other thing that I enjoy is that as a woman I am able to touch the girls and not be belted by the bouncers - in fact, they actually seem to enjoy it when I make a move on one of the dancers on stage. We entered and settled in a leather booth overlooking the main platform in the bigger of the two rooms. From there we had a clear view of all the girls, the bar and the platforms. Al led us to a booth and I positioned myself between he and Roger. A waiter came over and Al ordered us all a drink. The men had Corona's and I had a pina colada thanks to Al. He knows it is my favourite drink, and I think he was hoping I might get a little tipsy and hopefully help the negotiations along a little!

We chatted and sipped our drinks for a half hour or so, enjoying the lovely girls dancing on the stage. When Al got up to go to the men's room, Roger told me he was delighted with the apartment and reiterated that he was going to buy it, thereby earning me my commission. We hadn't told Al yet, and Roger asked me if I was willing to have a bit of fun with him. I loved Al for what he had given me in life, and had also thoroughly enjoyed the time Al had licked and fucked me, but I also enjoyed teasing him and getting my own back a little, so I said,

"Yes, that'd be great fun! What did you have in mind?"

He whispered his plan in my ear, and I giggled and agreed. It was a fun plan, and included some hot action too, so I was all for it.

The atmosphere in the club had me itching in my hungry pussy, and I knew now that I was going to have that itch scratched! The other reason I went for it was that Roger told me that if I enjoyed myself and had some fun, he would give me a special bonus as a reward. I asked him what he meant, but he just winked and told me not to worry, to trust him and to enjoy myself.

As Al returned to our booth, I got up and excused myself. I went to the ladies room and freshened up a little. I sprayed a little perfume around my neck and ears, and then pulled up my velvet skirt and squirted a small amount of perfume around my pussy. As I was wearing my seamed stockings and garter belt, I had no underwear on and my bald pussy was exposed to the open air under my skirt. I checked my blouse and bra, and decided to undo one more button, just increasing the hint of cleavage that was already exposed. I foofed my hair up a little, giving it that slightly wild look, and reapplied my bright red lipstick. Satisfied with my look, I smiled in the mirror and headed back to the guys, with Roger and my plan firmly implanted in my brain - this was going to be fun, and Al was going to love it!

As I made my way between Roger and Al back to my seat, I noticed that another drink was waiting for me on the table. I took it and had a long swig of the lovely tangy liquid inside. I just adore pina coladas, so tropical and tasty, yet so strong! I was already a little tipsy, but in a nice way, and the alcohol was making me very horny as usual! On the stage, a gorgeous asian woman was now dancing. She was wearing one of those short kimono style dresses and high heels. Her hair was up in a bun and she was absolutely gorgeous. Her chest was rather small, but her legs were incredible, and those eyes made me melt as I watched her parade around smiling and teasing the crowd. Roger leaned over to me and passed me $100.

"Go and ask her to come over here please Dee."

"My pleasure!" I quickly replied, keen to get to know this bombshell better. I walked to the edge of the stage and felt every eye in the place on me. After all, I was one of only a handful of women in the audience, and the first to approach the stage holding out some money for the girls on stage.

I smiled at the asian honey and she came over and knelt down. As she did so, I managed to notice a tiny jewelled g-string under her lovely button up kimono. Her eyes were sparkling as she whispered,

"Hi baby, what can I do for you?"

I opened my eyes wide in response and said,

"Hopefully plenty, but would this get me a private dance in my booth over there with the two guys to start with?"

I reached in slowly and placed the $100 bill in the elastic of her g-string. "See you when I finish this dance sugar" she purred in response. Then, somewhat surprisingly, she reached down, took my chin in her hand and kissed me on the lips, her tongue snaking it's soft and wet way into my mouth. We tongue kissed softly but sensually and a wild applause erupted in the crowd. Flushed and totally awestruck, I made my way back to our booth, the heat in my loins beaten only by the sexually arousing blushing in my cheeks as the eyes of about 100 men watched me walk back to Roger and Al. I had given them a hint of my bisexuality, and I loved it!

"Wow" said Al, "Where did that come from?"

"I don't know Al, honestly, it was out of the blue!"

I looked over at Roger and winked, knowing full well that our pan was well in to it's first stage. We all three sat and enjoyed the rest of her show. She was a great mover, very flexible and hot as hell! When she finished, she retired to the dressing room and Al remarked what a hot little number she was. Roger agreed, and then suddenly turned the conversation to the apartment. I knew this was part of his plan to make Al squirm a little, and so I was ok with it. I reached under the table and pinched Roger on the leg, just to let him know I knew what he was up to with Al.

"So Al, I liked the apartment, but what makes it any better than the other 50 or so in town? And why should I buy from you and Dee instead of the Turnbulls?"

(The Turnbulls were the other agency trying to sell the penthouse, and Al didn't really get along with Chris, the Director.)

Al was rather horny by this stage, as I could see that sexy glazed look in his eyes. I knew the asian girl had turned him on, and he was finding it hard to get back to business in his current state. The fact that he'd also had a few wines with dinner and three beers here at the club wasn't helping him focus on clinching the sale.

"Umm, well it's a lovely apartment, it has great views, the price is a bargain and you'll make great capital gains over the next five years..."

"Really?" asked Roger, pretending to doubt Al's advice.

"I'm not so sure. It was a nice place, but I'm not sure it's right for me. Perhaps we could take another look after we leave here?"

Al was taken aback by this, thinking that Roger was not really that interested, and so he spurted out,

"Sure Rog, whatever you think. You're the client. We'll head back over whenever you're ready."

"Ok, thanks Al, you're a sport" said Roger, his leg nudging mine under the table. Roger then excused himself and went to the bathroom.

The moment he left, Al, now totally nervous that Roger was having second thoughts and needed some convincing, whispered in my ear,

"Dee, baby, what on earth can we do to clinch this deal? I thought he was keen. What do you think honey? Has he gone cold? Can you help change his mind somehow?"

"OOOOh Al....you mean you need me to play sexy for you again and help you sell the apartment? My goodness, I thought I'd done my job for tonight."

I teased him and smiled straight into his eyes, just the way he loves me to when I am making him horny!

"Well yes Dee. I think you know you can sway a man better than anyone, and you KNOW what I mean!" he said smiling with the sexy way his eyes light up.

"HHMmmmmm, and what's in it for me apart from my commission AL?" I teased.

"Damn woman you're a bitch. I'll buy you a new wardrobe of lingerie ok???" I knew I had him now!

"HHmmmm, no, I always buy my own lingerie baby, make it a few new pairs of shoes and you're on ok??"

"Deal you long legged teasing but gorgeous bitch!" he quipped, and kissed me on the cheek.

"Go get him" he said and I smiled back, knowing full well that Roger was already sold!!

Just after Roger returned and took his seat, the asian girl emerged from the stage area and joined us. She was looking stunning in a red pair of pvc pants, heels and a small crop top which was also red. She had bright red lipstick and a pair of knee high boots on. I was in awe of her beauty. The red was striking in contrast to her pitch black short hair cut in a bob and her dark brown smouldering eyes. In a word I was speechless.

Al and Roger stood up and invited her to join us. Al did the introductions and we discovered her name was Yuka. She settled in the booth next to me, with Al to me left and Roger on her right. We enjoyed some lighthearted banter and a couple of drinks, before Al suggested Yuka join us on another tour of the apartment. Yuka said she would love to, and invited me to come with her backstage to collect her things. I jumped at the chance to see backstage, never having been into the dressing rooms of a strip club before! As we went up the small stairwell, a large black security guard stopped us.

"It's ok Jamal, she's with me" said Yuka, and he allowed me through. We came to a small hallway with a series of doors. On each door there was a gold star with a name on it. We entered the one with Yuka's name on it, and I was surprised to find how spacious and luxurious each room was. In particular, the leather love seat in the corner grabbed my attention!

"Wow Yuka, this is lovely!" I said.

"I know" she said, "They look after us here. It's the reason I work here and nowhere else these days. Do you like the loveseat?"

"Yes - it's great! I said, "But what do you use it for?" I questioned.

"That's for entertaining clients I sometimes bring back here" she said honestly.

"Why don't you lay down and try it - it's great!"

I reclined back into the love seat and agreed, it was a very comfortable piece of furniture. I made a mental note to check them out next time I went shopping. Yuka came over and kissed me lightly on the cheek. I took her face in my hands and returned the kiss, but this time on the lips.

"You are stunning" I said to her, caressing her cheeks as I gazed into her wonderfully dark eyes. Yuka gathered her purse and jacket, and we headed back to meet the men. I knew already that Yuka and I were going to be more than just looking at the apartment!

We climbed in to a taxi and arrived at the apartment. Yuka was impressed and we all enjoyed seeing her gaze around the place, checking out each room and walking around as we watched. Al had grabbed a bottle of champagne and some plastic cups from a bottle shop on the way over, and he popped the cork and poured as Roger and I walked around the apartment with Yuka, showing her the rooms, the views and the features of the place. When we entered the main bedroom, Yuka's attention focussed on the huge mirrored wardrobes that faced the where the main bed would be paced, on the small platform. She came over to me and took me by the hand and lead me to the platform. She kissed me gently and we started to move together, writhing and moaning as our hands explored each others' bodies.

Roger was standing there watching, and slowly unzipped his pants as we kissed and began to cress and squeeze breasts and ass cheeks through our clothes. I stopped tongue kissing Yuka long enough to look over and notice that he had a lovely cock with a really dark purple head. It was not overly large, but was stiff and pointing straight at us as he stood now with his hands on his hips. Al waked in somehow holding four cups full of champagne, and almost lost the lot! His face told the story of how surprised he was to find Roger with his pants down and his erect cock pointing at us, me and Yuka cuddling and kissing against the wall facing the huge mirrors. We all had a laugh and went to get a cup from Al who by now was blushing completely.

"Don't let me stop you two from enjoying yourselves, please!!" he said, the sexy tone back in his voice.

"Oh we won't" I replied, sipping from my cup before winking at Roger.

I moved back to where Yuka was standing, and kissed her lightly on the lips once more. She responded with her swirling tongue invading my hungry mouth. We tongue kissed for a full five minutes or so, our hands grappling with each others' body. Suddenly, Yuka stepped back. She reached forward and oh so slowly began to undo my buttons. One by one. The room was so quiet you could almost hear the small 'pop' as each button found the hole and released itself, thereby releasing ever increasing amounts of my bosom encased in my white bra. When all buttons were released, Yuka reached around and lowered my blouse completely from my body, allowing it to pile on the floor behind us. Her attention quickly moved to my bra, and in an effortless scoop, she reached inside and raised the bra over my boobs, releasing them and causing my nipples to instantly harden. Unclasping the back, she took a nipple into her mouth and sucked gently, before repeating the process on the other, leaving me standing there topless facing her with two erect nipples and a sopping pussy yearning for some attention from this asian goddess. Before too long she removed my bra and skirt aswell, and I had the absolute pleasure of taking off her clothes too. We both left our footwear on, me in my black heels, garter and stockings, Yuka wearing just her red heels. We kissed again and this time we lowered our bodies to the floor. The contrast of her dark hair and white skin, with red shoes, against my tanned skin but blonde hair with black heels and lingerie made the mens' cocks stand even firmer to attention. Al later told me he almost came instantly when we dropped to the carpet and our bodies intertwined.

marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,539 Followers
12