Sloppy Seconds Pt. 02

Story Info
He wants sloppy seconds, she find sex with stranger exciting.
3.5k words
4.54
37.9k
45
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,078 Followers

This is a copyrighted work by Zeb_Carter and is not to be duplicated or copied to other sites without the explicit authorization from the Zeb_Carter.

Sloppy Seconds II

It was the dawn of a new age. Most diseases had been eradicated, except for a few pesky little bugs that were just an annoyances. All STD's had been wiped out. AIDS, HIV, were no longer a concern. Cancer was now unheard of. I had been a distributor of medical drugs for most of my life. Oh, they were still needed. There were those pesky bugs. Most were just minor bacteria that caused minor infections. Mostly in post-surgical cases. I traveled the country with the newest antibacterial drugs.

My lovely wife sat across from me in the hotel bar. She was wearing my favorite outfit. An almost floor length black skirt with a slit up the side, ending just below the curve of her wonderful ass. She had the blouse I had bought for her on her last birthday. Black, sheer with a black tank top. No bra. I got hard just looking at her. I had just returned from a business meeting in Las Vegas. I had been gone a week. I thought I would treat her to a little relaxation and a night out on the town.

I had always wanted to have Kayla lose the tank top when we were out and she was dressed in my favorite outfit. When she wore it that way at home she always looked stunning. Bouncy tits, swaying under the sheer blouse. Slit on the side of the dress allowing her lovely leg to flash as she walked. She was so delicious dressed like that. I was sitting there trying to talk her into going to the bathroom and losing the tank top. So, far it had been to no avail. She told me she wouldn't prance around with her tits on display to every Tom, Dick, and Harry who happened to be around.

"But you are so hot! I want to share you with them," I countered.

"You what?" she croaked. "Share me? Exactly what do you mean?"

The wrinkles in her forehead and the way she was squinting her eyes, I knew I was in trouble. Big trouble.

"Now dear..."

"Don't you dear me."

"Fine. Then let me tell you a story."

"What kind of story?"

"Something that happened in Vegas."

"Happened to who?"

"Me."

"What did you do?" She didn't appear mad, just concerned. "Did you have a good time?" she quipped, now smiling.

"Actually, no. I got used."

"What?" She wasn't mad, just concerned.

"I was used."

"Tell me," she prompted. She seemed seriously interested. I think this was the last thing she would have expected me to admit.

"It was the third night I was in town. I had decided to go down to the bar for a drink. I was tired of sitting in my room. I was sitting there, thinking I might take my chances at a slot machine, when this stunning blond sat down next to me..."

"You didn't!" my wife growled.

"Let me finish."

"Fine."

"She said her name was Kayla." My wife gasped.

"You're making this up..."

"It's the honest to god truth. Now hush."

She nodded her acquiesces.

"Kayla said she was there with her husband. Her eyes lit up when she found I was alone. They lit up even more when she found out I was married. We sat for awhile, each sipping our drinks when she placed her hand on my thigh..."

"What?"

"The story is only going to take longer to tell if you keep interrupting me."

"Sorry. Go ahead."

"I decided to play it casually. You know, just to see how far she was willing to go. Don't! Anyway, ten minutes later she has her hand on my cock. She is squeezing it gently. Telling me how she would like to feel my cock sliding into her married pussy. I tell her not a chance. She tells me, her husband has given her permission to fuck anyone she wants tonight and tonight only. She said it took her an hour to find me. A married man without his spouse.

"I don't know what happened, but I found myself was kissing her or was she kissing me. I didn't know then and I don't know now. It was...it must have been the atmosphere, the lights, the sounds, the drinks. Then we were in her room and she was kneeling in front of me sucking on my cock. Oh, boy, was she sucking on my cock."

"I..."

"I'm sorry. Let me finish. A half hour later I was coming in her pussy. Her married pussy as she put it. I filled her up. She was suddenly in a hurry. She pushed me off of her and another man took my place. He already had a hard-on. I moved to the edge of the bed as he pushed his cock into her. I had to assume he was her husband. He moaned loudly as he slipped into her married pussy. His pussy.

"He tells her she feels so good when she is full of cum. She moans and tells him, she loves him for letting her indulge her slutty side. I get up, dress and stand, watching them fuck. I'm a nobody to them both. A means to an end. Someone to fill the wife up with strange cum so he can have sloppy seconds."

"What?" Judy asked.

"He wanted to have sloppy seconds with his wife. He wanted to have her after someone else. He wanted to be second."

"My god," Kayla whispers. "Is that what you want?" My Kayla was very smart.

"Don't hate me, but yes, I would like to watch you getting fucked by a stranger and then fuck your cum filled married pussy after he fills you up."

There, I had said it. I sat there waiting. Waiting to be told she wanted a divorce.

"I think we should go up to our room to discuss this...this thing you want." She didn't look mad. She didn't look anything. A little stiff maybe.

"Okay," I tell her, slipping off my barstool.

I help her down off hers. Taking her hand in mine I walk beside her to the elevators. Not a word was spoken. Then we were standing in front of our room door. I have the key card poised to slip into the slot. I look at my wife, she is shivering. I push the card into the slot, press the handle down and push the door open so Kayla can enter first. Shaking, she walks in. She stops in the middle of the room, turns and waits for me. She looks calm, but she is shivering again. I stand in front of her, looking into her eyes.

"Are you okay?" I ask fearing her answer.

"No, I'm not. Wait here," she tells me.

Turning, she goes into the bathroom and closes the door. I stood waiting. Minutes later, the door opens and she struts out. I gasp as I watch her tits bounce under the sheer material of the blouse. She has taken off the tank top, which she now holds in her hand. She is standing just out of reach.

"Don't move," she commands.

I freeze. Waiting. Watching. Her nipples are hard points atop her wonderful breasts. She is still shivering, only not as much. She looks me up and down, not quite like a piece of meat. I look at the woman I love. She is beautiful. More than beautiful. She's gorgeous. Slim waist, nice breasts, hips, she has them, but not too big. Her ass is not too big, yet not small. It's perfect. I also notice the three buttons at the top of the slit on her dress are undone. Looking at me, Kayla reaches under her dress and pulls down her panties. Holding them up, she pushes them under my nose.

"Sniff," she orders. I do. "Put them in your mouth and suck me out of them."

I grab the panties from her and stuff the crotch into my mouth. She tastes wonderful as always. I chew on them a little to get my saliva mixed in, then start to suck her out of the cloth. She shivers as she watches me. I now have all the cloth in my mouth.

"Spit them out," she croaks. I reach to my mouth and pull them out. I start to take a step forward. "Stop!" she yells. I do.

I stand there, holding her now wet panties. I push them under her nose.

"Put them back on," I tell her.

She shivers but does not take them from me.

"Later. Right now, we're going back to the bar. I'm going to find a stud to fuck me. He will have a bigger cock than you. He will be younger than you. He will fuck me for a long time and you will watch. Watching without touching yourself. Once he has come inside me, you will fuck me. You will keep fucking me until I have come so much that I'm exhausted. If you don't, this will never, ever, happen again."

"Yes, dear." Is all I can say.

She turns and walks to the door. I watch the slit on her skirt. The back slips open, displaying one ass cheek. I groan, wondering what it shows up front.

"Are you coming?" she smiles evilly.

"I coming, yes dear." I hurry to catch up with her as we exit our room.

We were on our way down to the bar so she could pick out a handsome stranger with a big cock to fuck her married pussy. My pussy. By marriage. In the elevator, she stood away from me. Her nipples were hard and she was shivering. She moaned several times. Then the doors opened.

"You wait a few minutes before you come in," she told me.

"Okay," I croaked. I was surprised I got that out.

I watched her walk to the bar door. She halted just outside looking in. I saw her nod, then she stepped off and went into the bar. I waited. Looking at my watch. After three minutes, I went into the bar. I saw her, sitting at the bar, her skirt slit open for all to see her lovely legs as she crossed them. Her beautiful breasts jiggled as she moved under the transparent material of her black blouse. She looked gorgeous. I found a booth and sat. A waitress came and took my drink order.

As I sipped my drink, I watched the men in the bar. The bar wasn't crowded, even though it was a Friday night. But it did look as if there were a lot of businessmen from out of town. I hoped she remembered my story about it being a married man. I saw a young stud walk up to her. She looked up at him, then down at his left hand. She shook her head no. His shoulders dropped as she turned and went back to his table of friends. They all chided him. Kayla looked my way and winked. I shook with excitement.

A half an hour later there was a young man, with a gold band on his left ring finger, sitting next to Kayla. They were talking and sipping their drinks. Kayla then looked my way. The young guy did too. He nodded. She smiled. He stood in front of her to help her off her chair. She slides off, her dress opened and I could see her pussy. The young man got an eye full of her sex. Kayla crooked her finger at me. I slipped out of the booth and followed them to the elevator.

In the elevator, Kayla was being kissed by the young man. A lot of tongue was involved. His hands were all over her.

"Floor," I said.

They pulled apart as the doors opened. The hallway was empty, but the guy was a gentleman, at least in the public areas. I opened the door for them and once in the room, he was all over her once more. Kissing, feeling her body. Kayla had her hand on his cock. They were both moaning. I smiled and went to the mini-bar. I fixed myself a drink and stood watching them as I sipped from my glass.

His hand was squeezing her breast through the sheer material of her blouse. Kayla was moaning as she kissed him. The sight of my wife, having her breast touched by a stranger and kissing him with such passion was so exciting. Then to have her squeezing and stroking his cock through his pants just added to the arousal I was experiencing. My cock was harder than it had ever been before, even when I fantasized this happening.

Kayla dropped to her knees. She looked up at him, then over at me. She smiled and winked at me as she unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. She pulled them down, then grabbed the waistband of his undershorts and pulled them down. His hard cock popped out, almost hitting Kayla in the face. She giggled as it bobbed up and down in front of her. It was indeed bigger than mine. I was 7 inches when hard. He was at the least, without measuring, an inch or so longer than me. Mine was thicker though.

Kayla opened her mouth then slide her lips over his cockhead. He groaned. Kayla moaned as she tasted him. Her eyes cut over to me as her tongue slipped past her lips and out to lick the bottom of his cock. She was a great cocksucker. A great cocksucker. I watched as she gobbled his cock until her throat swelled and her nose was buried in his pubic hair. She kept him there for quite some time. She pulled back until his cock popped out of her mouth. She coughed and drooled from his cock being in her throat, as she gasped for breath.

"Jesus," he said looking down into Kayla's eyes.

"You go farther down my throat than any other cock I have sucked," she told him.

He smiled down at her as she popped his cock back into her lovely mouth. Bobbing her head on his long hard cock, Kayla looked up into his eyes. His cock disappeared into her throat once more. His balls were tight against his body. Kayla spits him out and stood up. She pulled his lips to hers and kissed him, forcing her tongue into his mouth.

My darling wife was taking the lead. Something she had never, ever done with me. She might kiss me first, but then she just laid back a let me do what I wanted to her. I would have to climb up until my cock was by her mouth to get her to suck me. Here she had dropped to her knees after their first kiss.

Now she was kissing him passionately while she unbuttoned his shirt and pushed it off his shoulders. He was pulling his feet out of his pants, while he took liberties with her beautiful breasts. He was pinching her nipples to her complete enjoyment. My cock was so hard it was starting to hurt, but I knew if I touched myself I would cum. Then I thought that might be a good idea. Although Kayla had told me not too, touch myself. But, I would last longer after coming once. I put my drink down and started to undress.

Kayla, still with her blouse and skirt on, led the stranger to the bed. She stood there looking at him and then at me over his shoulder. He unbuttoned her blouse. She shrugged it off, letting it float to the floor at her feet. The skirt followed and became a puddle at her feet. She was now naked in front of the stranger. I was shooting my cum all over the carpet without touching myself. Kayla smiled as she watched me. I groaned as I saw the two of them embrace.

Pulling away from him, Kayla crawled up onto the bed and lay on her back. Her legs fell open and her arms beckoned him to her. The stranger crawled to her. He looked at her neatly trimmed pussy. Groaning he leaned down and kissed her glistening labia. Kayla cried out in pleasure. Grabbing his head, Kayla held his mouth against her pussy. She had her head up, watching him lick and suck her pussy. She started her orgasm almost at once. She was bucking her hips up against his mouth.

"Oh god, oh fuck, I'm coming, I'm coming, oh shit," she screamed jerking her hips up and down against his face.

He pulled back so as not to hurt her or get his nose broken. I smiled as I watched Kayla go crazy with lust just from getting licked and sucked by a stranger. The guy crawled up between her thighs as she was still coming. He pushed his cock against her pussy. Kayla was so wet and so excited she didn't even feel him. He had to grab hold of her hips so he could line up his cock with her vagina. Her eyes flew open as he started to penetrate her. She looked over at me. I smiled as I watch his cock slowly slide into her body.

"Oh my fucking god!" she shouted. "I'm doing it for you sweetheart. I'm fucking a strange cock for you. FUCK!" She screamed the last word as he hit bottom.

He pressed into her gently. Pulled out a little, then slowly pressed into her again. He kept up his slow gently assault on her pussy until he was in her all the way.

"Oh my god John, his cock is in me all the way. I can feel him stretching me...Oh god," she yelled as she came again.

Now the stranger was pounding into her body as hard and as fast as he could. Kayla was having one long tremendous orgasm. She was crying with pleasure as he pushed into her body fast and furiously.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god," Kayla said over and over again.

She usually wasn't this vocal. I think the yelling was for my benefit. To show me she was enjoying what we were doing. I was, although I didn't say anything yet. My turn would soon be here.

"Fuck, fuck, oh my god fuck me hard," she was now telling the stranger to fuck her.

I watched as his ball sack tightened, then he slammed into her one last time. I watched as his cock pulsed as he came in my wife. She screamed when she felt him cum.

"He's coming in your pussy dear. Oh my god, he's coming in me. Oh fuck, I'm coming," she shouted, her hips bucking wildly.

The both of them were yelling things that weren't words. The stranger groaned one last time and collapsed on top of Kayla for just a second.

"Get off me," Kayla told him, pushing him to the side.

I was there, crawling up between her legs. I saw the cum starting to leak out of her. I placed my cock against her opening and pushed inside her body.

"Oh god," I growled as I slid my cock into her cum filled pussy.

It felt so good. Better than I had ever imagined. Better than the few times I could keep her from cleaning herself after I had cum in her once. This was fresh hot cum.

"Oh fuck," Kayla yelled as I pressed into her. "I can't believe you are doing this. Oh god, I'm coming so hard right now. Fuck."

The stranger was dressing. As I looked over at him he smiled, nodded and left the room. Now it was just me and Kayla.

"Fuck me, baby, fuck me like you have never fucked me before," Kayla growled.

I started to pound her pussy as hard and as fast as I could. The lovemaking would happen later tonight. Unless she decided to get another guy from the bar up here. For the next twenty minutes, I just pounded her into the mattress. I came once as I did. My cock stayed hard to my surprise. I just kept fucking my wonderful wife.

"Oh fuck, oh god. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit," Kayla screamed.

I started to cum again. I did it silently. I could barely breathe as I jerked my hips. Kayla was still coming under me as I tried not to crush her. We both collapsed on to our backs. Each of us breathing heavily. I looked at Kayla, she looked at me.

"God, I love you," I told her.

"I love you too. Next week same time?" she asked smiling at me.

"Why wait? It's only Friday night. We could do this tomorrow night if you want?"

"It's still early. Could I go down and get another one tonight?"

"Sure, if that's what you want to do."

"I really love you," Kayla said getting up and heading to the bathroom. She came out and started to pull her skirt and blouse on. "Well, aren't you coming with me?"

"I'll wait here. I know you won't be long."

"See you in about half an hour," she said closing the door behind her.

More to Come...

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,078 Followers