Slummin It - Hannah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wha...? You guys all felt me up when I was unconscious?" Hannah asked in horror. "What,... what would ever....?"

Bamba smiled at her and said calmly, "It was the nicest thing that ever happened to me. Your skin is so soft and white." He reached his hand over her arm and said, "Look at the difference in our skin."

She did look at the difference, and for some reason, it was affecting her. Or maybe it was the thought of her naked body being on display for the whole camp and being felt up by everyone. Or maybe she was just horny. Whatever the reason, she put her hand on his big arm and said, "Yes, Bamba. I see what you mean." She looked up at his face and asked, "Have you ever been with a woman, Bamba?"

He nodded his head and said, "Yep. A few times, I was able to afford one of the girls that work over near the port. But they was black girls and I had to pay."

She smiled at the big man and remembered that he was the one who had saved her from the bar. She said, "I've never thanked you for saving me, Bamba. Come with me." She held his hand and he followed her into her cardboard shack. Lionel, Alphonso and Seku were all sitting nearby watching the young white woman lead Bamba into her shack. They all grinned and poked each other.

Once they were inside her shack, she lifted his big hands and put them on her breasts. She put her hands behind his neck and pulled his head lower so she could kiss him. He squeezed her breasts as she kissed him. She stepped back and removed her shirt and then dropped her coveralls to the ground and stepped out of them. She smiled at the big man and said, "Will you please take off your clothes and fuck me, Bamba? Please?"

He was naked faster than he had ever been naked before. She moved to him and put her arms around his neck and he put his arms around her. His cock was huge. She knew her pussy was soaked and her nipples were as hard as bullets. She pulled him on to the old matt and pushed him on his back. She began kissing his face, then his neck and his massive chest. She continued working her way down past his big stomach and finally to his big black cock. She kissed the tip and slowly slid it in to her mouth. It only took a few seconds before she felt the spurting of his cum into her mouth.

"I...I'm s-s-so sorry. I... I...."

"Shhh," she whispered. "It's OK. We'll stay here until we can get it hard again. OK?" He grinned at her and nodded his head. It didn't take as long as she thought before his cock began coming alive again, and when it did, she quickly had it in her mouth. She sucked it for a few minutes and then climbed on top of him and rode his cock for a long time. She had one orgasm after another. Finally, Bamba flipped her over and mounted her. As he entered her again, she moaned and pleaded, "Fuck me hard, Bamba. Make it hurt, baby."

Bamba pounded her pussy for all he was worth. "Aaarrrrrggggh! Ahhhh yessss! Aarrg! Oh fuck fuck fuck! Ahhhhh!" She screamed as he fucked her so hard that her teeth rattled in her head. When he finally dumped his load into her pussy and fell beside her, she said, "Bamba, that was the best sex I've ever had." He grinned at her. "I'll do that any day of the week. Wow!"

"Really? You're not just saying that?"

She rolled over and put her leg over his legs and her arm across his chest. She leaned up and kissed him on the cheek. "Really! I'll have sex with you anytime if you can rattle my world like that."

Hannah slept with Bamba that night and they fucked again. In the morning, she gave him a blow job. They spent the day together and then had a repeat of the night before. And Bamba rocked Hannah's world each time they fucked.

The next morning, Lionel and Alphonso came to them and said, "OK Hannah, you can go to your hotel today. It should be safe now. We heard that Amaro was livid that you escaped, but he has moved on by now. After you've said good bye to Bamba, we'll escort you to your hotel, although I have to admit that we could use a hot little thing like you around our camp. We all get horny at times and you sure did cheer Bamba up."

"Saying good bye to Bamba?" she thought. "But she didn't want to say good bye to him. Not yet. But she had to get back to her room where her clothes and extra money were." Once she began thinking straight, she remembered that she had an important job back in Washington. And besides, Bamba is just a big old dumb homeless person that wasn't even part of her life until a few days ago. They said their good byes, and she let Bamba roam his hands over her body for the last time. The others escorted her to her hotel and she immediately jumped in the shower.

She spent the next few days on a tour bus. She had no intention of venturing out alone again. As the time was drawing near for her to return to her job, she thought about the last two weeks. She had had the best sex she had ever experienced. And then she remembered what Lionel had said: "... we could use a hot little thing like you in our camp. We all get horny at times and you sure did cheer Bamba up."

She sat in her room thinking of Bamba and the other 10 or 12 homeless men in the camp. None of them were that bad, and even if they were; so what? She figured all of them could keep her sexually satisfied.

A few days before she was scheduled to leave, she called her boss back in Washington and requested a transfer to the U.S. Embassy in Guinea. Her request was granted, so she flew back to Washington, packed her belongings and was on the next flight back.

She found a small apartment and checked in with the embassy. Her new supervisor gave her the rest of the week off so she could get settled in to her apartment. Since she didn't have much to settle, she hopped a cab to the homeless camp.

When she walked into the camp, she was greeted by puzzled looks from everyone except Bamba. "What are you doing back?" Lionel asked. "We're happy to see you, but we don't understand."

"Well," she said, "I remembered what you said about how you could use me around here. And then you said that you all get horny all the time." She paused for a few seconds and then continued, "I think I can help with both. I'm a decent cook so I can help with your meals. And I love black cock so I think I might be able to take care of your horniness. Maybe we can work out a schedule so that I can have each of your beautiful black cocks at least once or twice a week."

The men all grinned and welcomed her back by hugging her and letting their hands roam freely and unchallenged over her body. The moment appeared to get a little awkward as the men were hesitant to ask when they would get to sample her body, and who would go first. She smiled at them and lifted her tee shirt over her head releasing her perfect white breasts. "I thought we could start this afternoon," she said. "How about if I go into my old shack and you all can come in two or three at a time and let me feast on those black cocks?"

She turned and walked into her old shack and the men began jockeying for position to try out their new fuck toy. They took a break for lunch and another for dinner. Finally, after more than 10 hours of fucking their new white slut, she said, "OK fellas. I've had enough for today." By then, they had all dumped two or more loads into her and had explored her hot body.

After she cleaned up, she said, "I'll come back in two days and we can do this again, if you want."

All 12 men shouted, "Of course we want to!" or "Yes. Yes. Yes." Or "Anytime you wanna come back, we'll be ready for you, baby." She smiled at the men and walked around the group kissing each of them before turning and walking away. She put an extra wiggle in her ass as she walked just to keep them interested.

Hannah stayed in Guinea for 10 years before being transferred to another African nation (at her request). During that time, she performed her job at the embassy flawlessly. She also serviced many black homeless men during that time. They came in all shapes, ages and sizes. Most of them stunk, but Hannah didn't care. She was addicted to their dirty black cocks and she loved to clean them with her mouth before they were shoved into her hot pussy.

The men all called her Salope, and even though the word was French for "whore," she didn't mind, because she knew that's what she was -- a whore for homeless black men.

12