Slut 46 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is going to be the 'before' blowjob. At the end of the 2 weeks we'll record the 'after' blowjob and we'll watch them side by side. You'll be astonished to look back at this one and realize how horrible you were at giving head." He looked her dead in the eye as he spoke. This time it was Amanda who raised her eyebrows, as if insulted that he assumed she couldn't give a quality blowjob.

"You should be thanking me really. After our time together, every boy you touch will tell you that you are the best that they ever had. They will pine for you. They will instantly fall in love with you." He stated that as fact, with no sarcasm in his voice.

Kyle walked over to her, his pants still bulging. "Pull my pants down." Amanda released her hands from her behind her back and brought them to his buckle. "Ah ah ah," he interrupted. "Did I give you permission to release your hands from position?" Her mouth slowly opened until a quiet "no" came out. Kyle raised his fingers and was about to scold her but she quickly interjected, "Sir. No, sir."

She put her hands back behind her pants and thought for a second about the puzzle in front of her. Kyle was wearing a classic leather belt and khaki pants. She brought her teeth to the tip of the belt and clenched. She then pulled it the opposite direction until the prong slipped out of one of the belt holes. She bit and pulled different parts of the belt in different directions until finally the belt was sufficiently loose. And then a quick tug was all that was needed to released his pants button. She carefully caught his zipper in her front teeth and pulled it down. She perched up so she could bite the top of his pants and started slowly tugging down his pants. She worked the left side first, then the right side, and back and forth until Kyle's cock bounced out.

With crossed arms, Kyle looked down and admired this little beauty working so hard to release his cock from its confines. It wasn't the biggest Amanda had seen but given the circumstances, it was enough to intimidate her. Kyle was about 8 inches long, thick, and had a fairly big helmet head. At this point, it was rock hard with pre-cum slowly dripping down to the floor. She looked up at him for direction but he just glared at her, arms still crossed.

She slowly took his head into her mouth and began her work. She bobbed up and down, going about half-way. She licked the shaft from top to bottom and bottom to top, She even sucked his balls a little. She had nice lips and a warm mouth, and most men would have been more than happy to have a hot 21 year old's mouth wrapped around his cock. But Kyle had higher standards. He had trained 45 other undergrads on how to give blowjobs just the way he liked it - sloppy and deep - and he doesn't settle for less.

"Now listen closely," Kyle said as he tilted her head up from his cock so she could see him speak. He spoke slowly and deliberately. "Your mouth should gently glide over my cock. And every inch of my cock needs attention. Which means it's your throat's job to relax and open up so that my entire cock can slide in and out of your mouth. Keep your throat open and relaxed at all times. Let any spit that accumulates just drool out. Your jaw stays open, as if a dentist is working on your teeth and you can't close your mouth for any reason. Here, watch."

Kyle grabbed a remote from his back pocket and pressed a button. The living room's main television turned on. He pressed another button and a video recording began playing. It was of another young woman in Amanda's exact spot, pleasuring Kyle's dick. She looked familiar to Amanda. They had taken a business few classes together but never even had a conversation. Her name was Julie, or Slut 44 as Amanda would later find out. She had long, silky, brown hair and a perfect complexion that every other woman on the planet was jealous of. And she was fit. That's how Amanda recognized her. Julie always drew the attention of every eye in the room. In this video, Julie looked vibrant as ever. Amanda figured she would be battered and barely able to function after the 2 weeks were up. It was comforting to know other women previously in her position made it out okay. The video showed Julie in Position 1, eagerly throating Kyle's cock. His cock never left her mouth, and her lips stayed down, almost never coming up past half-way . She would push herself down to the root and then raise up to a different point every time, her tongue always sticking out. Drool pooled down her chin and dripped to the ground. It was seamless. She varied her pace, sometimes going fast, fucking her throat with his cock, and sometimes slow, inching her way down and looking up at him to see the expression on his face. Kyle paused the video and turned off the TV.

"That is what your blowjobs should look like," he remarked. Amanda brought her eyes down from his face and back to his cock. She was overwhelmed. "It will take time," he continued. "But that is the technique you will be working towards. Now do your best."

She brought her lips back to his head and slowly took him into her mouth. She slid more and more of it down her mouth but halted as his head bumped against her throat. Knowing he would not be satisfied, she pushed him past her throat's entrance until she gagged and backed off. She had only made it about three-fourths the way down his cock. She struggled to catch her breath and swallowed all of spit that gathered in her mouth.

"Let the spit drool out, do not swallow it. I'm not going to tell you again. Now get back on there." For a moment she forgot everything else that had happened up to this point and was focused on her task. The cheating, the blackmail, her friends and family, everything. It had disappeared and her only thought was on how to get him down her throat. Kyle firmly grabbed a fistful of her hair. The strength of his hands surprised her. He forcefully pushed her back where she had made it before, three-quarters down. His voice was gentler this time "now keep your mouth and jaw wide open. Relax everything. Push your tongue to the bottom of your mouth and leave it there. Your throat is my cock's new home. It exists to please me. Accept it." He slowly pushed her another inch. She coughed and gagged around his cock, trying to pull away. But his grip overpowered her. "Don't worry 46, I'll take care of you. Keep open and drool it out."

He pushed another inch before finally finishing the job. His entire cock made its way down her throat. She continued to fight him but to no efficacy. Her throat pulsed around his cock, desperately trying to expel it. But Kyle held her there, enjoying the pleasure of her throbbing throat. Then he very slowly release her from the base of his cock. But as soon as she was half way up, he pushed her back down. He began fucking her throat. Her hands had already left their position behind her back and tried to push his hips off of her. But her arms eventually gave up and just dangled on the sides of her body. She was completely helpless and at the mercy of this perverted blackmail artist. "That's it baby, just let me do my thing." He finally let her up a bit further until only the tip of his cock was in her mouth. "Now breathe, breathe around me." She didn't need to hear that to know what to do. She desperately caught her breath, drool spilling out of the corners of her mouth. As soon as the panic started to fade, he pushed her back down. "Relax your throat sweetie. Good girl. Let it drool, remember?" Amanda's ability to fight was quickly vanishing.

He had complete control of her mouth, her throat, and her body. He pushed her all the way down; no gradual steps this time. He slowly fucked her throat, keeping her more or less at the base of his cock. He did his thing for what seemed like hours, but was more realistically just minutes. Sometime he would let her catch her breath again, but his cock never left her mouth. She would have to learn to breathe around it. His pace quickened just slightly as he belted, "I'm going to come baby, give me your throat." His other hand also grabbed a hold of her head as his cock continued to thrust. Amanda's world started to blacken as he exploded deep inside of her, the cum erupting past her mouth and down her throat. She continued to cough and gag but it made no difference. He adjusted and squirmed and held her down as every last drop of cum spilled. He then slowly let her defenseless head up from his cock. He put a finger on her chin and told her "swallow everything." She made a deliberate swallow gulp even though all of his cum was already down. Her face had lines of mascara running. Her cheeks were flushed from lack of oxygen. She was half-delirious, without a thought in her mind. She slumped over, holding her posture as best she could. Kyle walked over to the video camera and shut if off.

"That hit the spot," he said. "I think I'll be the owner of your throat. We'll give Joe your pussy and Gabe your ass. And Number 27 will help us use your holes. You'll learn a lot from her. This will be a good setup, trust me."

Amanda didn't hear anything he said. She was still mesmerized, still catching her breath, still without a thought in her mind. All she knew was that she had a rough two weeks ahead of her.

12