Slut for All Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my hand touches her I snap back to reality and play it off as I'm just trying to get by. Vikki stands straight to let me pass by. She turns towards me for a moment and then looks me up and down. I catch a smirk of interest on her face just as I step into the shower.

When I got out of the shower Vikki was nowhere to be seen. She must have gone out for the night. That was good for me because I still felt a little weird about our encounter. I decided to just eat some dinner and call it an early night. Not before I vigorously rubbed one out to the thought of fucking my roommate.

I was awoken around 3 am by a loud thud in the apartment. I quickly get out of bed and head to the living room to check it out. I see Vikki stumbling into the apartment clearly drunk off her ass.

"Sam!" Vikki screams my name and runs towards me. She smacks into me with enough force to take us both to the ground. She lands on top of me and wraps her arms around my neck. "I'm so happy you're home!" She nuzzles into me and starts to kiss my neck. I smell a mixture of perfume and alcohol coming off her body.

"Vikki," I say as I try and push her off my neck. "Vikki stop. You're wasted." She stops sucking my neck and sits up. The drunk mess straddles my lap and rests her hands on my chest.

"Are you naked Sam?" Vikki slurs.

"No. I have boxers on." Vikki rocks herself against me slightly. Her black mini skirt rides up a bit from the friction and I notice she isn't wearing any underwear.

"Aw...you definitely do," she says sadly. "But we can change that!"

12