Slut for All Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as I was about to call it quits, Vikki stands straight and looks towards the door with a huge smile. She looks at me then back to the door. I watch her as she bites her lips with a dirty thought.

"We may have just found your guy," Vikki says as she walks towards me. Once by my side, Vikki turns me towards the entrance.

A tall muscular black man is walking towards the bar. He must be around six foot five inches and two hundred plus pounds of solid muscle. He has a bald head and chiseled jaw. His shoulders are massive and arms like cannons. His chest is stretching against the tight shirt. His legs are thick as well. This guy must work out a lot.

"Remember the guy who shot a huge load into me that you happily cleaned out of me?" Vikki asks. I nod. "That's him, that is Anthony."

I look at Vikki and shake my head. "I don't think so. You said he is huge. I don't think my first time should be that big."

"If I can take it then so can you."

"You didn't have it trying to fill your throat." I say turning my back to Anthony. "Your pussy expands a lot more than my throat."

"Hello Vikki," a deep voice says behind me.

Vikki looks past me and smiles brightly. "Anthony! It's nice to see you!" Vikki walks around me and wraps her arms around the large black man.

"Likewise," Anthony says accepting her hug. As Vikki pulls away, Anthony brings his large hand to the back of her neck and pulls my roommate in for a deep kiss. Vikki has to go up on her toes to reach his mouth.

At first she was startled but soon kissed back. I can see their tongues dancing around each other as they continue the sexual kissing. Anthony pulls away from Vikki after almost five minutes of making out.

"I like how you say hello," Vikki says as she steps back from the large man. Her hand goes to her lips and wipes away the remaining saliva.

"Hi there," Anthony says as he extends his hand towards me. Instinctively I place my hand in his. I can feel him trying to pull me towards him lightly but I stand my ground.

"That's Samantha," Vikki introduces me. "She is new in town and I promised to show her a good time."

I smile, take my hand from his and look away.

"I might be able to help with that." Anthony insists. "In the middle of a game?" He asks looking at the table.

"We are," I say in a female voice for the first time. My voice was apparently believable because Vikki smiled at me.

"You can join next game," Vikki tells him as her and I continue playing.

"That's fine with me," Anthony says as he steps back to the wall and sit on a stool. "I like watching anyway."

My next shot required me to stand right in front of Anthony. The cue ball was far away causing me to have to bend almost completely over the table. As I line up my shot, I notice my skirt was really high. I look over my shoulder and see Anthony looking at my ass with a smile on his face. Flattered by the attention, I wiggle my ass for him. I turn back to take my shot. As I start the shot, Anthony spanks my bare ass causing me to miss the ball completely. I align myself again and make my shot. I stand and turn towards Anthony. I wink at him and walk away to take my next shot.

Now on the other side of the table, I am bending towards the black guy. If I had real breasts and a low cut shirt, he would get a great view of my cleavage. I happen to look between his legs for a brief moment. My eyes widen as I can clearly see the outline of his semi hard cock and he is definitely big.

Vikki stands next to me, bends down and whispers into my ear. "Yes he is bigger than that. Can't wait to see you with his monster cock in your mouth."

As Vikki and I finish our game of pool, Anthony has brought us drinks. We happily accept the alcohol and start drinking it. Anthony and Vikki are standing together as I start to rack the balls for the next round. I can hear them whispering but have no idea what is being said. I can only imagine it's about me from the quick glances that come my way. Once the balls are set for the next game, Anthony speaks up.

"Let's make a bet Samantha," Anthony says as he walks towards me. "You versus me. If you win, I'll pay your tab and give you $200. If I win, you take me back to your place and the three of us can have some fun."

Since the plan was for me to suck a dick tonight, I figured I would play for the money. If I lost, I wouldn't be doing anything I didn't want to in the first place. I put my hand out to shake his in agreement. The moment his hand touches mine, he pulls me into his big powerful arms. His hand goes to the back of my head, grabs my hair and pulls my head back. My mouth opens as I start to grown in pain, but Anthony's tongue instantly goes into my mouth. Without thinking, I return the action by swirling my tongue around his. We make out for a minute or so before I pull away.

"That's how I seal my deals with sluts like you." Anthony says as he winks at me.

I have to turn away from the large black man as I feel my cock starting to stiffen. I walk towards Vikki at the other end of the table. She looks down and notices my cock is slightly pressing against my skirt. She just smiles at me and steps aside so I can take my shot. I do my best to focus on something nonsexual and my dick finally goes soft again.

During my break, I sink a ball and move to take my next shot. I stand in front of Anthony once again. As I bend down to take my shot, I feel Anthony's hand go under my skirt and squeeze my ass. I moan in pleasure as I feel one of his fingers press against my asshole. I have to seriously focus this time to keep my penis soft. After I mess up my shot, I walk away from Anthony.

The large black man takes his shot quickly but doesn't sink any balls. I take my next shot and sink another ball. I look up Anthony and smile.

"What do you think Samantha," Vikki starts to speak. "Use his money for shoes?"

I look to my roommate, smile and nod in agreement. My next two shots I put balls into pockets. After I miss my third shot, I step back for Anthony to take his turn. He walks to the cue ball but pauses to take his shot.

"What do you say we start making this interesting?" Anthony asks. I tilt my head confused. "If I make every shot from here, I take you into the bathroom and fuck you Samantha."

"Deal," I say quickly without thinking. Once my mouth catches up with my mind, I shake my head. "No deal."

"To late slut," Anthony says as he puts a ball into a pocket. "You might want to start using your fingers to open you up, I am very big." I look at Vikki with a 'help me' expression as Anthony makes the next four shots.

"Don't look at me sweetheart," Vikki says from the table she is sitting at. "You agreed to it you little slut." She smiles at me.

"You can fuck Vikki," I say to anthony. Vikki shrugs with huge smile.

"Don't worry Vikki," Anthony says as he pockets another ball. "I'll take you later anyway. The deal was for you Samantha."

As I watch anthony line up his next shot, I starting thinking of ways to make him mess up. I don't know how he would act finding out I have a dick and he can't fuck me. If Vikki and I did end up taking him home, I planned on just sucking his cock, then eat his cum from Vikki after he fucked her. Suddenly I had an idea.

I walk a few steps to Vikki who is sitting in a chair. In one motion, I swing my leg over her, sit facing Vikki and stick my tongue down her throat. With no hesitation, Vikki wraps her arms around me and kisses me back. Out of the corner of my eye, I see anthony watching us. I pull my lips from Vikki and turn my head to speak to Anthony.

"Don't worry about us," I say as Vikki kisses my neck. "Take your shot."

Vikki continues to suck on my neck as I watch the man line up his shot. He was trying to watch us and sink the next ball but was having trouble. Anthony misses the next ball. I turn back to my friend and kiss her passionately once more. I climb off of Vikki and lean against the pool table to hide my hard cock.

"Looks like you won't be having me."

"Not in the bathroom anyway," Anthony states as he motions for me to take my shot. "But the first deal is still in play."

I nod and smile. Once my dick goes back to being soft, I move to take my shot. All I could think about was making out with Vikki with Anthony's huge cock between our lips. Distracted by my thoughts, I miss the ball I was aiming for. Anthony steps up to the table and sinks the rest of his balls and the eight ball with ease.

"Do you want me to drive?" Anthony asks me with a big smile.

"I'll drive us big boy," Vikki says standing up. I look at Vikki with pleading eyes. "You and Samantha can sit in the back and get started."

"This is it huh?" I think to myself. I agreed to suck a dick and was really looking forward to it. I'm just really nervous about how big he is. I'm glad Vikki is with me though. I am a lot more comfortable trying this with her around.

The three of us walk to Vikki's car to head to the apartment. Once at the car, I open the passenger door to get it but Anthony reaches around me and pushes the door close. He pulls me back to the back door and opens it for me.

"Like your friend said," Anthony says to me. "We are going to get started."

Something about his dominant tone of voice flipped a switch inside me. I eagerly jumped into the back seat and waited for the black man to follow. I watch as Anthony brings his hands to his belt and loosens it. He then unbuttons his pants and pulls them down enough for his monster cock to pop out. My eyes go wide at the size of his cock. The moment Anthony sits in the back seat with me, lust takes over and I grab his dick in one of my hands.

"It's beautiful isn't it Samantha?" Vikki asks as she enters the car.

"It's the biggest I've seen," I say mesmerized. "How big is it?"

"Just over nine inches long and two and a half inches wide." Anthony says as I slowly rub my hand up and down his cock.

"I told her ten inches, but I guess I was wrong." Vikki says back to us as she starts driving.

I start stroking the black cock faster causing anthony to moan. I feel his hand trying to slide up my leg and approach my pussy, if I had one. I grab his wrist with my free hand and redirect him to my ass. He happily allows me to do this as he squeezes my ass tight. Just like at the bar, I feel one of his fingers press against my anus. Instinctively, I press back into his finger wanting to feel it inside me but my panties block his path.

"So you enjoy ass play huh?" Anthony says as he runs his finger against my ass.

"You have no idea," Vikki says before I can answer. "Hey cum dump," Vikki calls to me.

"Yes master?" I answer. I immediately go back to my submissive side hearing Vikki call me that.

"Tell our new friend here about you."

"Yes master," I say. I look up into the black man's eyes and continue to stroke his cock. "That night you fucked Vikki, she came home and sat on my face. I cleaned your cum from her as she came all over my face."

"Did you enjoy the taste of my cum?" Anthony asks.

"Very much," I answer honestly. "But there is more."

Anthony's hand goes from my ass to the back of my head. He starts applying pressure to guide my mouth to his cock. Allowing him to do so, I open my mouth and stick out my tongue. He stops pushing my head allowing me to take control. I lick the tip of his cock gently to tease him.

"Since then Vikki has taken control of my sex life," I say before licking his cock from the base to the head. His cock is so smooth against my tongue.

"Tonight is her idea," I say after licking his large cock again. "She wants to see me suck a cock for the first time. You see, I'm..."

"You're a sissy cum slut," Anthony interferes. He pulls my head down into his cock. He pushes his cock to the back of my throat and holds me there as I lightly gag.

"How did you know?" Vikki asks as she pulls into the parking lot of the apartment.

"I had my suspicions when I first saw him," Anthony says as he continues to hold me down on his cock. "But after holding Samantha here against me as we made out, I felt his pathetic cock getting hard."

Vikki turns the car off and turns to face us. "And you kept going?"

"I love fucking white boys," Antony says pulling my face off his cock. He pushes me away from him forcefully and starts getting it of the car. "Especially sissy white boys."

Vikki opens my door and helps me out of the car. "Once inside this doesn't stop until he says so. This is your chance to back out."

I shake my head and wipe some saliva from my chin. "This is hot. I love feeling his large cock in my mouth. He also seems like he takes control and that makes me even more excited."

"Let's go!" Anthony yells to Vikki and me. The three of us head into the apartment.

12