Slut Hotwife - Flirting for Fun Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both tongues expertly seduced me, sexually and cerebrally.

I looked down at Gio through half closed eyes, watching his masterful tongue slide up and down the smooth groove of my shaved pussy.

"Make me come like a whore!" I whispered as both tongues delved deeper.

Gio slid a finger inside my pussy as his tongue circled my unhooded clitoris.

Paolo pushed his tongue as deep as he could, his warm full lips encapsulating my puckered ring. His hands slid up my waist, stroking the soft lace of my tight waspie.

I needed to be filled with cock and I needed it to be now.

Both guys, acting like mind readers, guided me over to the bed. Gio lay across the bed, his enormous erection thrusting upward. My eyes widened at the size and power of his rock hard cock. I straddled his thighs and with little resistance, slid my tight pussy over the purple head of his magnificent cock.

I sensually sighed as Gio's cock slid inside me, stretching me beautifully as his blood engorged helmet hit the opening of my cervix. I let out a resplendent moan.

"Fuck me Gio!" I whispered, mesmerised at the intense pleasure his majestic erection was providing. Accommodating his cock, I began to roll my hips slowly, feel every throb and pulsating vein of the invading cock. My eyes widened with surprise as I felt Paolo spit on the rosebud flesh of my asshole. The tip of his cock was resting on the opening to my asshole, as my hips rolled back and forth, slowly enticing his hard cock into my sphincter. With one slow thrust, Paolo pushed his cock deep inside my asshole. The intense heat from his masterful erection opened my orgasmic floodgates as the greatest orgasm I'd ever experienced in my life surged through every fibre of my being. This wasn't just sexual it was spiritual!

"We're going to fuck you the way a cheating slut should be fucked!" Paolo whispered, adding to my orgasmic bliss.

I turned my head toward Paolo, offering my open mouth to him. His lips grazed my own as he kissed me tenderly. I slithered my tongue inside his mouth, replicating the movements of his cock in my asshole. Paolo's hands cupped my large firm breasts, squeezing the skin of each pendulous breast as his index fingers tantalised the erect flesh of my prominent nipples.

Breaking free from our kiss I leant over Gio, whose lips instinctively covered mine. Our tongues duelling intricately as his huge cock slid in and out of my tight gripping pussy.

He grabbed the back of my head, holding my hair tightly. Pulling my head back slightly, he smiled.

"Jeff told us to fuck you!"

I looked at Gio with my eyes wide open. The look of shock painted across my sexually fused face.

"He said you would be a very hotwife slut!" Gio grinned "He wasn't wrong!"

I thrashed on both cocks as the greatest orgasm of my entire life surged through me. My breathing was frantic as I rode both cocks in my unfaithful slut role.

"Spunk inside me guys!" I panted orgasmically "Let me know how a real mans spunk feels swimming inside me!"

At that very moment, both cocks exploded ferociously, blasting warm spicy spunk on the walls of my oscillating pussy and stretched asshole.

12