Slut: Inside Her at Last

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two older guys stopped in their tracks, looking up at the perfect sexual vision all adorned in slut outfit as some guy was slamming his cock into her ass. The guys watched for a few minutes as I tapped Suzi's ass and said.

"I'm ready to spunk on your face!"

Suzi turned around rapidly and knelt before my hard cock. Placing her right hand on my cock she began to stroke it as my spunk blasted her cheek. Suzi immediately shrouded my exploding cock with her sexy full lips, swallowing every single drop my balls had provided. The two guys opposite gave Suzi a round of applause and went on their way.

Suzi looked up at me from her kneeling position.

"That was fun!" She giggled, then began to lick my semi erect cock.

"If you get this hard, I'll let you sit on it and fuck me!" I laughed.

"If I get this hard I'll let you take photos and videos!" She smiled and continued to lick my cock.

12